In this Bloodstained thread, we're gonna start off by talking about a certain demon, from a certain place...

In this Bloodstained thread, we're gonna start off by talking about a certain demon, from a certain place, who has rolled their way into a certain Shardbinder's face. I'm talking of course of none other than... DA BUERS!

Attached: 1562300031217.png (426x407, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yekbot.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-full-map/
twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1145401219852263424
youtube.com/watch?v=pPYDM9ohe44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buer is cute. I wish there were even more Buers in the game.

Miriam could probably use a bit o polish sasig
Plus 40 hp

Attached: zagan.png (1054x530, 541K)

shit taste

Attached: 1558362544143.png (3436x3000, 1.98M)

>What do you faggots want from the sequel?
More transformations! Bunnymorphosis was amazing but I want more!

Attached: 1527800696859.jpg (1157x1600, 378K)

>99.80% map completion
>surely the final boss room must be the last few %
>99.90% map completion

Attached: Green_lex_luthor_about_to_beat_some_ass.jpg (664x599, 45K)

yekbot.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-full-map/

Use this and check out any hidden rooms.

A worthy successor to Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow?

>King Zagan, master of the 1% random drop that is required for quests

nice trips

One thing that I personally want is the ability to color head-wear and giving us more hair apparents. Maybe in the DLC, eh?

Summon bats is pretty useful early on. Draconic rage and summon hellhound wreck everything late game.
I do think there are way too many red shards and that most of them suck though.

Like it more than Dawn but I still have a soft spot for Aria. I am just glad that you do not need to actually use up your shards to craft weapons like in Dawn. I am also glad that guns are better in this game than in Aria. The guns in Aria were either way too weak or some boss rush reward you won't get until the end of the game.

Attached: It's been one of those days.jpg (310x238, 12K)

>2D sprites didn't make it in
>Chad dragon literal dragon knight didn't make it
>Starboy enemies didn't make it
>Obsidian castle backlit by scarlet sunset didn't make it
>Stupid lion wheel that's only there to fuck with you while you figure out the game has limited physics makes it into the game
Fuck you, Buer.

Attached: bloodstained concept.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

For our next topic, who would win in a Chicago-styled eating contest: Mike Ditka or Grandma Susie?

Nuns are for _____

Attached: 1554176002053.png (988x1065, 628K)

nunning

being horribly punished in hell along demons after trying to surpass God

do lewd the fairy

>Probably killed over a hundred Buer's on my first playthrough, including the giant ones
>Still no Shard

Jesus Christ.

and then conquering Hell itself in the name of rage and revenge.

Because if IGA's going to try and paint Dom as an expy of Mathias Cromqvist, he might as well go all-in with it.

They'll escape and punish the one who defeated them by spanking and sodomozing their butt until it doubles in size.

All hail the Lord of "Beast" Milk!

>rage and revenge
A night of revenge if you would.

Virtuous anal sex.

>upgraded 8 bit whip is just as strong as the regular best whip except it also change into a different element

Aside from the whip and the gun, which other 8 bit weapons are better then the best regular weapons in their type?

This guy gets it.
Dominique is for the most loving and caring anal sex

The Carabossa is the worst familiar in the game isn't it?

Y-you shut the fuk up!
Carabosse cute, a CUTE!

Attached: 1562476263161.png (419x615, 473K)

Probably Bloodbringer honestly, carabossa at least has cheap heals. Bloodbringer is outclassed by the time you’d want to use it.

Worst for boss fights if you want medals since you won't get hit anyway and past a certain point you will also never run out of mana. But I feel like the sword does even less once you get further into the game. At least Buer lets you bounce around on him.

And Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia yes

I tried to go give Mirror's of Fate a new chance after Bloodstained and just laughed my ass off at how wrong Konami went with the series with that steamy pile of shit of a trilogy they made.

Fuck you!

Thowing Axe is also powerful and relatively easy to Rank 9 / Grade 9. Covers a large potion of the screen, does multiple hits, doesn't ream your MP.

dot fuck me
fuck the fairy

do they really say this? I hear it all the time when I fight them but I thought I must have misunderstood it

Mah, they say "Oh you!"

Its "Why, you!" but time to get your hearing checked, user.

I can feel the madness creeping up on me. WHERE IS IT?

Attached: where is it.png (1779x914, 2.28M)

[Received "Fairy Wings x2"]

Attached: 1547283956788.jpg (1389x1009, 136K)

Every time an attack lands on an emey a pink visual effect appears over their heads. Does the Carabosse causes a status on them?

I practically maximized Bloodbringer. Level, grade, rank. I regret all of it.
I could have a cute Carbossa alongside me instead. Even at low level she is unironically better than Bloodbringer. What a waste.

>2D sprites didn't make it in
It was never gonna be sprite based you dumbass

>kill the final boss
>get a game over screen
...uh ok then. Dropped.

What's even the deal with the 8-bit weapons? Are they made by backers or something?

>Alchemic Bounty
>Rank: Increase the probability of obtaining items.
Are we talking like item drops, or from crafting?

Gebel was your friend! Your true love! And you killed him!

>YFWDBWDBSB

The sword does much more for you at early stages than the fairy. But it should be a given that it's not end game material considering its one of the earliest familiar you can get.

Everytime someone asks it always seems to be the same room

Attached: 1562523819116.png (1779x914, 1.86M)

>kill your childhood best friend instead of freeing him, which results in the actual final boss ultimately appearing to turn earth into literal hell
>get a game over screen

Underground Sorcery Lab

Attached: 1562519694157.png (3034x1069, 38K)

Just finished playing this. it was easy as fuck
I felt like I spent more time grinding than actually playing the game and welcome company made the bosses a joke
It was alright, but fuck those low as fuck drop rates

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping 2019-07-06 18-31-36-14.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

You could make it a lot more challenging by NOT spending more time grinding than actually playing the game.

have a screenshot?

Alright guys

What is your most killed monster? Just flip through your archives real quick.

Looks like for me its Dark Elemental

shit

>easy as fuck
>I spent more time grinding than actually playing the game

Could... could there be a connection...

Attached: 1562341102897.png (1732x2360, 1.75M)

When I started the game I was saving it like in the DS games, I lost almost one hour of play because of this.

Attached: 1562419514485.jpg (447x242, 44K)

Thanks folks

Crafting. Craft 5 items for the price of one and live the god life.

Bats at 738, followed by Dark Elemental at 282

Bat, 342 kills

I still only keep one save since the ps1 days ingrained it into me that save slots ain't cheap

Is the Buer "walking" sound effect the best in the game besides Miriam moaning?

Hear me out on this one. It might be an unpopular opinion but anyway.
We already got a bloodstained classicvania a bloodstained metroidvania, we are now missing a bloodstained 3d castlevania like curse of darkness or the N64 ones.
I'm not counting lord of shadows because I have not played that

Does eating dark matter have some kind of hidden effect?

Attached: 1512060318228193.jpg (200x188, 16K)

Basic bitch Bat at 1379 kills.

So it's not like Grade being crafting and Rank being monster drops?

Makes you gay

It can't be helped
Granny needed her meals while the nun wanted all those items and after finding out that the Valkyrie outfit changes your appearance I wanted to try if the other outfits do the same

Attached: 1561190098420.jpg (800x449, 39K)

Grade increases amount of extra items possible, Rank increases chance of it happening.

I'd rather they stuck to 2D or 2.5D honestly. I dont hate the 3D Japanese CVs like some but I don't like them as much either

There's another shard that affects monster drops.

When will we get more art of the best girl?

Attached: bloodless.png (649x924, 834K)

>It's not my fault I was overpowered
>I just wanted to get all the quest rewards and endgame equipment
I don't think you understand how this works

Yes look.

A pink aura envelops the enemies for a few seconds after each of her attacks hit.

Attached: IMG_b8ffe855-5b36-459f-bf45-cd5baa2c426b.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Even though the 64 games get hate I'd take them over Laments square combat rooms with different wallpapers any day.

Please, the game is an absolute breeze even if he didn't do all that.
Should have played on Nightmare.

>Literally no story or personality
>Just a physical appearance and a few lines of dialogue
>Best girl
Hopefully never. Bloodlessfags are getting more obnoxious than Aradiafags. At least those guys also make art of Miriam while failing to shut the hell up.

>Just a physical appearance
Yeah, the best physical appearance in the game.

show equipment and shards

Did you misclick on the picture instead of one of Dominique?

I am guessing you never went to the top half of the cathedral or the hall of termination before the twin towers.

Bitch please, she's barely a step above Lindsay

>final room I was missing was the one with the santa hat in it

Castlevania is fucking back! You have no idea how overjoyed I am!

Attached: 1480994037283.gif (338x302, 742K)

Where the fuck is the black pepper? i already beat Bael and and all the key room bosses and my bestiary is all filled up and nothing drops it. Don't tell me that nigger OD is the only one that has it?

My old hag hungers.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

I could summon a strong familiar, or I could summon Carbossa because I enjoy her company.

How much can this old bitch eat!?

All the way back in the area in which you get the reflect ray. It only drops from silver chests in that area.

>rape

Yeah, it is kinda sucks. At least we've got Carmilla in CotM ding some plot stuff.

My game is in Portuguese. I need to change the settings on the console to change it to English for some retarded reason.

Attached: IMG_bf1deff5-96c2-4a7a-9681-e8e9be31ae77.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Any tips on how to get Eight Bit Overlord shard? Its been like 30 kills and still nothing.

What are both passive ones?
also items/gear shot

Get Solomon Ring from the graveyard nun

Always had the fairy out the entire game. Next playthrough, I'll do something else. Maybe the Sword.

Make your luck as high as you can. I had the same problem with that carpenter fuck.

Equipments

I guess it's a Carabossa effect? Doesn't seem like it does anything anyway.

Attached: IMG_9a492bf9-dca7-47eb-99a2-8cf29d3770cb.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

>It only drops from silver chests in that area.
If you're lucky.
I went through that area twice, opened all the chests, and never got any peppers. And since I avoided the internet and didn't use any guides, I was none the wiser.

From a gameplay perspective it's easily better than both. Art and level design, especially toward the end of the game, is debatable.

Attached: 1562218470867.jpg (620x1105, 184K)

Once you max out Enhance Luck and it becomes passive, equip it anyway and it'll give you even more luck.

Also get the best luck equipment in the game. Each slot has something that gives some kind of +luck. For the scarf, use the bunny scarf, because for some reason the rainbow scarf that literally says brings you luck doesn't give you +luck. Or it gives you less than +2

Yes been doing that now what?

Attached: 20190707_145645~2.jpg (3492x2719, 2.54M)

Salto Duplo is clearly double jump

>see carbossa together with miriam, sitting on the piano, in one of the credits screenshots
>decide to try it out after beating the game
>carbossa sits down and then actually sings to my music!
Best familiar. Would pamper her so hard.

Not him but:
Shortcut and double jump.
The other ones are welcome party, artifact, hegres grinder?, gun mastery and obviously carabosse.
I need to improve my portuguese to get promoted at work

good taste

If you're that late game though, don't bother farming it. Get enough to make one dish that has it, then use Alchemic Bounty (stacked with the skill) to craft five of them and break them down for the ingredients. You can also buy duplicates from the shop once you've crafted a dish once.

ur fucked

I'm not sure, I dont think she has any of such effect.
May be it is a fire effect on the whip but your graphics are fucked?

Is Mirraims horn canon, or truly just an accessory?

Not him, but when I realized that you got pepper from the chests, I was already at 80+ luck, and just dashed through the mid-section of the area which respawns the chests and then opened the closest two chests that are in the room right next to the mid-section. And got peppers almost every time. Easily got myself tons of peppers in like but a minute.

Alkahests are really useful for gold farming and other stuff.

Poisons you.

More importantly, it makes it so you don't have one item without the "Consumed" icon next to it in your food menu.

Merry Christmas, user.

Max luck gear
Accelerate
Do it after OD so maximize luck, damage and movement speed. If you want to get fancier than me quick change to a shortcut with the secret shade shard to get 20 extra luck for the kill and then switch back to accelerate.
I had to kill 98 of them to get max grade.

Are you santa's little helper?

>I'm not sure, I dont think she has any of such effect.
>May be it is a fire effect on the whip but your graphics are fucked?
Not him, but I have that effect too. A rose appears and then they glow pink.

I'd be up for a Bloodstained 3D action game in the vein of Darksiders that retains the unique equipment mechanics and stuff. The main thing the Playstation games did right was keeping all of the RPG and equipment drop mechanics from the SotN style games.

Combine that with Darksiders' exploration and combat and I think you'd have a mighty fine 3D Castlevania/Bloodstained.

What's your job?

>Mithril x 0
I think they messed this one up

Attached: 20190707125014_1.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

Hmm, that's weird. May be that's her but dunno what effect it is, requires testing.

You can literally take the horns off the instant the game begins.

That was fixed but nice pirate copy

I had a good laugh at that one, forgot about it.

Sometimes enhancement/creation of items does not consume the item, like when you're using shards to craft new ones. But yeah it does seem like this should at least cost x1, but who knows.

>fight twin dragons
>eat a pizza
>somehow clip through floor and come around right dragon from behind
>model ends abruptly at the middle of the tail
>start whacking it some more, get hit and clip back into the middle

Weird.

#JustIGAthings

That's one greasy pizza.

Call center for an international company, since we deal with issues from the stores here in America as well as latinamerica and Brazil, if you are able to take calls on all 3 languages you get paid more, but I understand Portuguese easily, it's me speaking that is the problem

The visuals could definitely be better. But I actually think that I have unironically grown fond of the idea of the game being 3D.
I mean if they made a good looking 2D I would in no way at all protest. But if they improve on the 3D and stick with it I really don't think I'd mind either. It looks so much better than I had ever dared to think, and worlds better than the 2.5d trash Konami tried to pull. Somehow.
It's nice to rotate the models and view them from all angles. And the backgrounds in this game are actually pretty swell most of the time.

I'm playing on the Xbox, I dunno how fucked the graphics are here.

Could also be thanks to the book I got from Not-Alucard at the library but then why would only apply to the familiar.

Yeah I think it's just a visual effect for the fairy.
No, just Portuguese lol

Attached: Portugal.full.207442.jpg (537x800, 288K)

Nice part about 3D is that it's easier to have things like visible accessories and alternative hairstyles

I think the worst thing about the visuals is the lighting, not the model design or textures. Sometimes the contrast is too low and areas are too bright. I find the vaguely 90s CGI look kind of appealing, but atmospheric lighting would work wonders on the game.

But what about going full 3D?

>No, just Portuguese lol
Oh. But it was in combination with the ears and hair-colour. Surely you can see a slight resemblance?

Is the name of the train a Minecraft reference?

>Final boss.
>50% map completion

I'm just tired of sprite art. It was nice when technology was at a stage where we couldn't make pretty 3d games, but we can now, and everybody's using sprite art as a cheap way to invoke "that retro feel".

Castlevania was only able to get such nice 2d art because they were reusing assets, and could focus on making the new stuff as good as possible. Bloodstained didn't have that advantage, so there's no reason not to start with (and iterate on) a 3d look.

That feeling when I am playing the game this very moment right now in front of the computer.
The Switch version wasn't a mistake after all.

Maximum comfy.

Attached: 1502900779308.jpg (383x331, 42K)

retard alert

Shard crafting doesn't consume the shard, yeah. I'm not sure if that's intentional. It's possible they just want you to have the prerequisite shard and realized taking items with such low drop rates away from the player is kind of cruel.

>if you are able to take calls on all 3 languages you get paid more

Heh, work on a callcenter myself and even though I'm sure I have better conditions than you, this is a little nice bonus that I don't have. I'm Yorupoor so most people speak several languages. They do give out a bonus for german and french usually.

Good luck with the promotion.

If you upgrade a yellow shard into a white shard, does keeping the yellow one equipped stack?

Attached: 1549288828939.png (225x281, 84K)

any mods that allow mirian to attack with her armpits?

Attached: 1521312048329.png (600x474, 6K)

yes, you can have both the yellow and passive active for a bigger boost.

>hard crafting doesn't consume the shard, yeah.
Wait. It doesn't?
I could have had the high jump all this time?

Attached: 1525191246678.gif (136x132, 18K)

I'm sure IGA remembered how people were pissed from when they played Dawn of Sorrow and was forced to part with one-drop-only boss souls for the best weapons.

yes

Attached: 1546815889638.gif (526x704, 2.68M)

Being able to upgrade your MP recharge rate to a level where you could forever stay bunny was neat too.

Attached: 1558395173483.jpg (1080x1439, 153K)

Super comfy but it’s annoying when it crashes and some FPS near the end is ass.

I just went from 99.30 map completion to 100%. It turns out that map completion is based on explored areas of the map instead of explored rooms. I literally had a bunch of shadows in the den of behemoths and two other areas and i was done.

>still no areola peek mod

I'm achieving the same thing by simply having two monitors.

More transformations would have been amazing, that and more interesting familiars would be amazing.

Yep. If you're unsure, look at the before and after crafting supplies on the right. For shards it doesn't show your shard count going lower.

I don't think High Jump makes a very big difference though.

gonna have enough Zagan milk soon to open a fucking ice cream shop

Well yeah that's how it always is.

I have two monitors too. But I have both dedicated to non-game stuff with the game firmly in my lap. Good on you though. Let's all be comfy.

high jump is flight. You can use it an infinite number of times for some reason.

Where the hell do I go after getting double jump?

Attached: 1540414428235.jpg (640x640, 210K)

About 2 hours in and boots seem pretty bad but I just want to see her attack with her legs. It turns me on so much.
I bought the pink shoes with the first 8-bit coin you find and I've been using those the entire game.

Wait, so you're saying entering a room adds its full percentage to your explored %? I've been spending the whole game walking into every little corner to get full coverage.

Oh well, at least I've missed virtually nothing at this point because of it.

It was babbies first true castlevania.

Try returning to the platform you were forced to walk past earlier that you couldn't reach because you didn't have double jump.

Beg your pardon?

back up the tower you go.

Why does Bloodless have elf ears?

Im saying i thought that, but in fact your way is correct.
Im saying high jump is really good.

Is dismantling gold the only way to obtain mercury?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can buy it too

It's in the shop by default.

You can duck under those spikes in the tower

I had half of the final room of the game because I instantly beat dom in the right side of the room.

>I don't think High Jump makes a very big difference though.
Well it's not really needed. But the idea that I was missing out on a core movement ability simply because I didn't want to lose out on another core movement ability, even though I wouldn't have actually lost said movement ability. Is a slight little shock is all. But it's my fault for not even trying it after having saved the game.

blood elf

Don't worry I know the feel. Currently alternating between this and BotW.

You'll want to craft all of Johannes' shards anyways. That is, if you want 100% of shards, and to unlock Gebel's glasses.

Is there a good place to grind for that blood steal achievement? I never used the ability and realized there was an achievement while I was finishing up completion.

High jump is really useful for not spamming invert in Den of Behemoths, along with Accelerator once you get there.

>i can buy alkahest
Why have I have been farming red ghosts!?

Blood consumed?
Just fuck up the carpenter, that dude bleeds like a mother fucker. Sit on the roof with the inverse ability and fuck him up with his own shard ability. Effective at both killing him and making bleed, provided said shard is upgraded at the very least.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1562376106024.jpg (254x512, 109K)

>No secret Outrider boss

Elden Ring

Not my intention.

Here just made a new one.
>inb4 she needs to be black

Attached: IMG_b1e8dfd1-9adf-410c-8527-b78103c1c131.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Monster number 127? I think that's also the last shard I'm missing?

>training the whatever Gyre technique for The Greataxe/greatsword

>It can be held down to charge up
>It can't be knocked out of

Hold the fuck up.

Monkey room in the underground sorcery lab.
Use Standstill if you have it.

Secret Miriam, FBI

Attached: 1zikiq86jb731[1].png (764x767, 459K)

Is this peak performance? Miriam seriously has an extremely fine body.

Attached: 1561471934370.jpg (1024x864, 107K)

Attached: Bloodstained.png (959x1015, 553K)

Alright, thanks

>we are now missing a bloodstained 3d castlevania
Only if they make one based off Lament of Innocence chronicling the story of the first Alchemist and his best friend who became Bael.

Attached: Leon.png (1600x1500, 3.44M)

Really? Not 44? Only one I didn't come across during the course of the original playthrough.
(got it since though)

Bael is the most underwhelming final boss in an IGA game since Chaos

Is this a real mod?

Shards allow you to become crazy OP by that point, so it's hardly shocking. The fight looked cool at least.

Why is Dominique swinging her hips so much in the compendium? What is she trying to achieve by this??

Attached: 1500249236181.jpg (600x705, 72K)

>no MIriam in the OP
>almost miss it

>hair apparent V is straight up not in the game
What the fuck?

If anything, Bloodstained RotN IS the series' Lament of Innocence, since it already more or less retells the Leon/Mathias story with Johannes and Dominique.

Nuns just radiate sexiness in general, hip swinging is a passive effect of that

Style V is the default hair.

Attached: 1560779168014.png (598x667, 267K)

Would you play Buer Ball with Miriam, user?

Attached: __miriam_bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night_drawn_by_jojobirdz__sample-d4406b3e7a8041d634781a5ed3a6d6f (850x1194, 161K)

Not sure why it wouldn't be numbered 1 in that case.

I want to eat wall chicken with Miriam!

Attached: 1466700408090.png (449x416, 245K)

Where the fuck do I go?
This is the only door left but it's closed. I found that hidden breakable wall around here too but it only led to a midboss that I btfo in one hit.

Attached: 1541025470231.jpg (1134x1438, 506K)

How the hell do I get the last recipes?

She knows what she's got, and she's constantly creaming her panties knowing how lewd it is for a nun to so much as show some ankle, let alone full thigh. That'll show God; you tell him, Dominique.

Attached: 2dvhozrzf4n21.jpg (640x973, 58K)

EEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like great fun. But only if Zangetsu won't be playing. I have a feeling that guy would get way too competitive.

Bael and Chaos are IGA's most memorable final bosses. You can only surprise me with Dracula so many times, and Menace didn't get enough build-up.

I suspect WayForward were the ones who handled her animations.

That door is opened by living up the cogs in that room and the other room. It's just some gear though not progress.
Can't quite tell where you are progress-wise, but it looks like you didn't continue down the hallway at the very bottom right of the map

Hit each gear in the area until it clicks, then don't hit it again.

*lining up
in other words hit them until they click

OoE's Dracula has stuck with me since I fought him. While I have my issues with the game itself, this Dracula was easily the most imposing in the series and actually felt like a threat without having to transform, which I liked. It's actually something I thought they captured in the Netflix show really well too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-105551.png (2048x1734, 2.6M)

Is dismantling and re-crafting gold in hope of crafting multiple golds, an ineffective way of farming gold?

An actual metroidvania.

Thanks
>continue down the hallway at the very bottom
It was pitch dark with a damage trap.
I think I missed something important near the water/ice area though so I'll check back again.

Could we con her into wearing a boob window leotard if we bait her by claiming they're outright satanic articles of clothing that piss God off super hard?

Attached: 1321412.png (510x632, 405K)

At least the Drac fights are actually fun and/or impressive. Bael is just...There

The oldest games had to reduce animation so they had him teleport around. This game is the first to have him just strut around.

Metroidvania is a shitty umbrella designation invented by redditors. What you want is more Castlevania.

Not just thigh, you can see she's wearing a body stocking because the lacing on her outer garment has a gap that goes up most of her body. It's especially noticeable when she transforms.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-100035.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Attached: 1558577175484.png (640x640, 433K)

Ah, go to the big clock room in the middle, wait around until the left side opens.

Being able to stay still longer and get hit isn't the greatest of attack traits.

Attached: No shits given.webm (492x532, 2.49M)

Because alkahests are fucking expensive.

Thanks

It's not a filter.

Yeah but if you're just grinding out Mastery for the sake of it then it's good to know that, since it makes the skill easier to hit with if you can delay it while enemies wander into your range and all that.

Someone fucking justify how the fuck you were supposed to fight OD without a guide?

Sure, I get that, I just think what they did with him in OoE was perfect.

>most fun game in the "series"
>also the easiest by a country mile
sad

>Buracos
Is this a burrito/taco hybrid?

>That chad walk
>The creatures of the night summons
>Taking a bite off shanoa
>The final attack

I'm actually a pretty big fan of Dracula transforming into a fucking giant eldritch monsters but I gotta love the simplicity of OoE CHADracula.

Poorfag lucklet.
Get some Augment Gold you peasant.

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

God tier boss battle.
Nightmare King Grimm in Hollow Knight straight copied many of the attacks from this fight.
and it is also the best fight in that game too

SOTN is still easier. You will pretty much never die in Symphony while Bloodstained at least kills you on Nightmare early on.

Completely disagree. Being able to power through damage for big dick attacks is the best thing for a Greatsword move. I wish the charged Greatswords had super armor on their basic attacks too.

>96% shards
>already got all demons inlcuding OD and Demon King

Attached: 1397408992132.png (491x726, 167K)

Id say his message actually implies he wants more metroid though.

>Carpenter boss

Holy shit, this fucker. I hate how cramped the room is-.

It's still pretty easy to die even if you melt enemies in nightmare mode, and bosses early on two-shot you.

Crafting

Gonna be some shit like Resist Magic which you have to craft with mats from the final area.

You have to hit the gears in the wallls of the verical rooms until they do a clunk sound, there are 4 in total I think

she a ho

They didn't seem close enough for that. If they stuck with the original storyline with Gebel it would've worked well though.

Well for starters I did it completely by accident.

Attached: 1402612507521.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

The damage evens out once you get some food in you. And if you're going for boss medals, getting 2-shot by bosses isn't going to make a difference.

Gebel was obviously going to die the moment his character was shown to be the antagonist.

Shes not real, faggot

I wish greatswords had more techniques, you only really have the Gyre and grams charge move.

What's the strat for Master Craftsman? I can't find anywhere else to go except his room and I've dumped damage into him but end up getting killed by the 48 demons he summons and then the runback is awful

Attached: mystery of the king.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Standstill work on Bael. Truly the bottom bitch of final bosses.

Attached: Liquid Ocelot begging for change.jpg (492x496, 34K)

Werewolf shard.

>Farming Kunekune

Fuuuuuuuck me this is tedious. I've also just been unlucky and gone like four runs without a drop. Part of me wants to take a break but I'll probably just power through it.

Attached: AlucardFeelings.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

He's optional my man.

Invert + Recycle Hat + Diamond Ammo + upgraded 8-bit gun

Attached: D-T8aI9U4AAx3ul.jpg orig.jpg (941x1196, 163K)

Help

I think the Helmsplitter for Katanas should have been a GS move or at least viable on both.

Remember to use secret shade or whatever it's called if you have it.

>OD keeps upping the amount of books you can borrow as you progress through the game
>You've beaten the final boss now, or you're about to fight it, and you decide to 100% the map first/after
>See OD again to confirm you've achieved the max amount of books knowing there is no more progress left to make
>He tells you about his brand new book
>It's the best book by far so of course you switch something out for it
>Warp room to ice place is right before OD boss room, so whether you are returning there to fight the boss or to grind enemies for drops you must pass through it

Just by accident, that's how it will happen to most people.

TEPS OCIEUS TEPS OCEUS TEPS OCEIUS TEPS OCEUIS

Which ones? Either supreme or ultimate is down in the fucking caves.

Go Fight Gebel again

It's not killing him, it's having to wait two minutes between each kill.

Those onions noodles she wants are in a hidden room in the weeb/jap area that has all those teleporting doors. I think the steak is underwater behind a breakable wall and requires the ability to walk underwater.

>Had no interest in this or any Igavania
>Bought it on a whim during Summer Sale
>Haven't touched anything since buying it and now want to marry Miriam
Help

Yeah, and secret shade can give you up to 20 luck which is a 2% increased chance if getting your shard.

Any artfags fancy making a Miriam version of this saying "My INT is augmented"?

Attached: augmentations.png (432x432, 175K)

>when you parry an attack and counter

Attached: 1508343638193.png (174x238, 46K)

Stand directly behind the spinning axle. Protip: The buzzsaw doesn't hurt you, so you can jump up and behind there with no danger. It's a good place to wait for your MP to regenerate, and to block those annoying projectiles.

I think he was suggesting Sacred Shade for the boost to all stats, which includes LCK.

Mastered parry alone during the boss fight with the speedster guy. Killed him with a counter too.

Shit was beautiful.

Just embrace it user. Embrace it.

Attached: 1560875068331.jpg (986x1502, 1.58M)

>granny wants something that looks like spaghetti & meatballs
>already at endgame with multiple fruit drinks made and all demons at 100% with no meal that looks like it in sight
?

>Switch version is irredeemable dog shit
>sells more than the PS4 and Xbone versions combined
Everyone including the devs and publisher is a fucking retard.

Attached: 1452656114039.png (305x332, 153K)

>The buzzsaw doesn't hurt you
I never would have learned this

Is this in the game?

>Don't back during the initial Kickstarter because of not having a console or PC for it
>Finally get one and end up forgetting all about it
>Only back when the "Slacker Backer" deadline is about to expire because of the 8-bit side-game
>Forget all about it again, even thinking it wont ever come out
>Surprised that it does and so I play it
>Platinum it in three weeks due to on-again-off-again focus (would've been a week tops otherwise)
>Now won't touch until DLC and/or patches to fix the framerate bugs are made

Plain spaghetti had me stumped as well. It's in the tower.

It's super deceptive, yeah. Makes the fight seem like you have half the space to maneuver in.

Time to scour the entire map with Detective Eye on.

What about the thing after that?

>needing artistic skill to copy a meme
Just do it yourself. Looking awful is half the reason people use those.

Attached: EEEOOO.png (580x856, 711K)

You need the pasta book user. It's at the tower

Invert the gravity and stand above him. He can't actually throw upwards so he can't get you. The only thing you need to worry about are the demon lords?

Wait what? That's the Doppelganger skill, isn't it? I didn't realize it boosted stats. Thanks anons.

the shield one you get from the wolfmen?
>optional
okay I cut the moon with the weeb sword

Doppelganger is called shadow tracer or something. Sacred shade is from the flying bitches in the library and increases stats while held down.

Yes, it's an enemy located under the Twin Dragon Towers.
Getting their shard allows you to transform into them, levelling up the shard gives you extra moves like being able to pogo off enemies, a cartwheel, performing a Chun Lik style kicking bird attack and getting a throwing knife.
The damage scales off INT + whatever boot weapon you equip.

I think that is the fish one, which is on that marked spot.

Attached: forneus.png (966x513, 433K)

Yes.
>gif
Ugh...and here's a better version.

Attached: Fightan Tiddies.webm (526x704, 895K)

>the shield one you get from the wolfmen?
It's pretty lame. You can keep it up and shoot from behind it. Works very well on the carpenter.

>Go about 45 minutes without saving
>Enter boss room
>Gebel
>Remember it's a game over if I win or if I lose at this point

Attached: 1559884005088.jpg (563x651, 48K)

fucking lol

Can you waystone? I've never used one.

Dude, I'm still waiting on you to draw Dominique being anally fucked by a demon unless you are drawing something from Astral chain, that takes priority

No clue, didn't have one on me regardless

I don't think it works in boss rooms. I tried using one in the 8-bit Overlord fight and it wouldn't let me.

I'm afraid I that's beyond my capabilities user. And I don't draw anyway

The description saying it "requires concentration," or something like that, is meant to clue you in that it doesn't work during boss battles.

Okay. I remember in SotN you had to pop a library card in the final battle to get the map completion and Dracula in the monster compendium.

Bad form, broski. It's a good idea to keep at least 2 at all times. 1 for yourself and 1 for Benjamin

Based shit eating retard. Keep pretending to enjoy more than double of the input lag on top of half (and more of) the frame rate compared to every other version. Oh and can't forget those atrocious graphics and game crashes.

How are you not using waystones constantly and restocking anytime you use your last one?

So does gathering the same shard increase it's potency while increasing it's rank does something else?

The game does save once you beat him, but I don't know what it affects.

Apparently of you poison yourself, Bloodless will take damage when she tries to heal

Wait, I thought you draw the ones you posted on other threads

I think all that does is activate Boss Rush.

Map completion and the medal if you won it.

Typically
Grade = bigger numbers
Rank = more functionality

I didn't know Tiddy Nun sells them because I only talked to her 2 times in 10 hours

Attached: 1551857645371.jpg (744x618, 60K)

Getting more of the same shard usually just increases the damage it deals (except for stuff like Dullahead) while ranking up has some special effect that is writting in the description.

I think this artist misunderstood what’s going on with her neck

Some people just want a playable Igavania.

Exactly that.
Grade upgrades the effect listed on the left, rank upgrades the effect on the right.

A Portrait of Ruin-style switchable duo of Shardbinders who use each shard differently
>A hotheaded Samurai gunman who uses shards to conjure demonic weaponry and firearms
>A brainy alchemist girl who uses the shards to cast spells and summon friendly demons
>1878 Old west setting with a saloon town and a train system that connects the different levels.

Attached: E3C2A343-1CAC-4DD9-8028-3532493E6399.png (878x637, 420K)

That's fucking radical. This is the kind of attention to detail I love these games for.

Attached: 1535365683595.png (722x1578, 1.01M)

Same thing happens with mine, I’m sure it’s some kind of status.

I got the shard from the millionaire boss. What's the trick I've heard people mention about using his summon inside his room?

The input lag isn't bad at all. It's very comparable to my Steam demo.
And the frames are a complete non-issue for as long as they're stable.

Stay mad if you want though, but the Switch version is absolutely fine now.

>We never got a wineglass toss shard
Very sad

Bless you. I must have forgot about this place after invert

I'd want to see a Viking Shardbinder who turns Shards into runes for weapons and armor spells.

i'm getting my ass kicked by bloodless. i am level 26 so am i doing something wrong?

And you're not getting that with the Switch version, at least not until God knows how many patches come out.

Any specific section? Been scanning it so far but nothing yet.

The Iga DLC gives you that.

It does more stuff

Millionaire’s bane, not Valefor

is summon buer fucking broken or what

>use shard
>start whacking sword at nearest enemy
>buer bounces around and trashes everywhere dealing massive damage

It's essentially the shard you get from Iga himself.

How does Summon shards work then? They have level rank and grade.

>needing
I meant more an original interpretation of Miriam, but I could make a shitty one with some existing art after work. Trying to get as much time in game before going back tomorrow.

Oh cool

Only attack her from behind

Attached: 1561224216_13.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

is that the vampire chick? she's just totally out of sync with the rest of the games balance up to that point, stock up on potions and try not to get hit, took me around 6 or 7 tries before I got her

yeah I know it's milionaire's bane. Just curious what's different about using it in its room.

It was originally supposed to just give you a stat buff, not be a nuclear Holy Water.

Wow. That's neato.
I unironically almost died when I first fought her. One of the only times I came right to the brink of death, with no heals.
I jumped right up there by bouncing on the lanterns the very moment I acquired the double jump though. Very early game. It was quite the difficulty spike. But still.

I understand your appreciation. Milky white legs going into tall boots is a thing of beauty.

What drops Imbrued Fang anyways? Is it the Millionaire boss fight? Judging from the other imbrued items dropping from the other optional bosses.

Somewhere on the outside of the tower. Close to one of the hairstyles.

I didn't expected miriam to be this cute.
Based iga.

>Iga isn't a hidden superboss
>He isn't a vampire cowboy.

I just want to play as Aradia already...

It does the stuff the boss does in addition to normal effects

>The input lag isn't bad at all. It's very comparable to my Steam demo.
Nope, wrong.

>And the frames are a complete non-issue for as long as they're stable.
Which it isn't.

>but the Switch version is absolutely fine now.
What do you mean "now", you fucking retard? The game hasn't been patched yet since launch, meaning it's still an unplayable abomination of a port with less than zero effort put into it. Shill harder, faggot.

Sauce? I love these comics.

>replay OoE
>the "designed for four-armed Alucard quad-wielding crissaegrims" tier colosseum rooms in this one
>the jiangshi's different attacks have no iframes between eachother, a zombie knocks me into the boss and he knocks me into the balls that do over 400 damage
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rank gives you more dullahammer heads, that's the only one I know. I think having 3 different things to level them up is silly and confusing.

yeah, he drops it. Of course, once you have one, you can use alchemic bounty shenanigans to get more.

>that one shardbinder who ran like sonic

Attached: asterisk.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

Emlan. They did a bunch of Skullgirls comics back around that time too.

Attached: valentine_op_by_emlan.png (576x1840, 1.11M)

Thanks. Is that stuff also affected by it's rank and grade?

What is Miriam even good for?

>Only attack her from behind
Worst advice I'd give for her. Every time she turns around she takes several steps at you, and if she backdashes after that it pushes her forwards even more. You're basically asking to collide with her hitbox. Only jump over her for her cyclone attack. Jumping straight up will avoid most of her other moves.

Hugs, headpats, absorbing shards.

Being a miracle of the universe. She gives me strength by merely existing.

>"Becoming the chosen vessel for Bael. And if not her, then I'll gladly volunteer."

Attached: 1561256414115.jpg (1300x2000, 1.01M)

Keeping grannies fed.

I think they fully expected people to basically just fly all the time at that point.

are there any cool secrets other than kunekune and playing the piano with the fairy familiar equipped

Uh...

Attached: Iga.png (917x650, 560K)

Cuddling, hugging, spending time with, cutting your hands on her glass shards, smooching, and marrying!

There a spooky ghost who shows up in the Celeste Room if you sit in the chair for a while.

>went past it numerous times on other revisits + this one
>either always assumed I had it opened because it was so dark and confused it for the open lid, or forgot that it existed before getting invert

Attached: feeling fine.png (423x172, 218K)

Forcibly sticking shards into Dominique's anus until she cums

He's simple enough to farm. I just kept hitting him with weapon techs to force him to roll. He gets locked in place, the attacks are easy to avoid, and when you get 777s you get the shard, the item, and a bunch of cash.

Whaddaya want. Between Smash and Castlevania nostalgia, all the original CV fans are on the Switch.

>Thank you so much for the ramen dear.
> Here, take this legendary sword imbued with dark magic.
Don't mess with granny.

You can get these pretty early too, if you understand how to kickstomp off laterns.

How do you know that? We got hard sales numbers?

Wait... he IS in the game?

How do you fight him?

DLC

Same

Paid DLC or free?

A good portion of Castlevania's fanbase should theoretically be on Playstation too, considering that's where the good games got released after SNES.

Free if you backed enough cash for the game, $10 if you didn't.

All other DLC will be free for all (or so they're saying).

>he thought I was joking about Iga's shard being a wineglass

Attached: 1537707234483.jpg (460x315, 16K)

How do I get the slot machine's shard?

>considering that's where the good games got released after SNES.
There is SotN, but otherwise it's all GBA and DS. The PS2 had a couple of decent ones but calling them the best couldn't be more wrong.

Kill it a bunch I guess?

Right, forgot about the GBA/DS titles. I actually haven't played most of those.

Would you say its worth 10?

By not being a lucklet.
Seriously. The chance to get the chard is really high. Try again and good luck!

Yep

Attached: Greatsword.webm (800x450, 1.42M)

Most optional bosses just have a drop rate for their shard. There's no special conditions for shards dropping other than luck, and increasing the chances with Solomon's ring if you have it.

Ehhh... I'd say the boss is worth more than the prize you get for beating him, but still not worth $10.

shard randomizer mode when?

Do get on that. Some user was sharing some complete rompack some time ago. Don't know if that's any good. Regardless the games are more than worth playing.
If you liked Bloodstained I'd recommend Aria and Sorrow in particular. They're amazing.

For them to not fucking buy blindly. I know Switch is the biggest audience for this game and every game like it, and so should've the fucking devs, especially after how CotM performed.

So far only in the UK:

twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1145401219852263424

>inb4 b-but that's JUST the UK
Reminder that the UK is Playstation land by a gigantic margin, this is a pretty big deal.

>or so they're saying
There'd be a huge shitstorm backlash if they didn't live up to this after saying it 20 times.

They've definitely been on my to do list. I'll have to get on that sooner than later.

Kek, you got hit by a frozen enemy and almost died

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night 2019-06-23 13-41-06.webm (1200x675, 2.08M)

The IGA DLC wasn't even supposed to be for anybody but backers, but the backers came to a vote and decided it be made buyable for others out of fairness.

Definitely animated by WayForward.

Is there a spreadsheet with everything I need to complete the item list?
I'm on 69% and it looks a little overwhelming.

Get 9,999,999 money, then craft the remaining 31% all at once.

No, absolutely not. If you are extremely hungry for that additional bit of content , though, and think fighting Iga himself is worth it, I guess 10 dollars isn't a TON of money.

Yes. One of the guides in steam is an extremely comprehensive spreadsheet.

Where do you get Hermes Boots? They are required for high tier boots crafting but I can't actually craft Hermes Boots.

Nice boob bounce too.

As a backer, I think it's only fair. I hate gated content that no one can ever get again.

farming pictures with pictures

Attached: ARISEMYSELFANDMYSHADOW.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Can anyone link the entire art book?

That's actually fairly nice. Everything about Bloodstained seems so good and wholesome.

Oh, high level Dullahan heads give you extra heads? That's neat.

Except the disastrous Switch version.

Insatiable is one of the best red shard in the game and the Sword Whip is cool too.
Also IGA is the definitive Dracula fight in the game since Gebel is easy and you have avoid him

What's the best familiar? Because it sure as fuck isn't Carabosse.

Up to 5, it's pretty good bonus damage then.

5 to be exact. They sometimes don't all spawn in when you enter a room, but they're pretty OP.

I chalk that up to the switch being a little tricker to port over to. They're trying though.

On one hand I really, really don't want to say goodbye to Miriam yet. But on the other hand, the Castlevania spirit would probably result in a new protagonist for the sequel.
I don't know what I feel about this. They better use Miriam again! Maybe not forever, but again!

Carabosse

OISHIII

They don't need to copy Castlevania for everything.

They could keep Miriam in the spirit of Metroid.

Dullahead on Nightmare deals more damage than you until quite a bit into the game. The true MVP.

Simon and Sora have both been used more than once, it wouldn't be a break.

Thanks I found it.

I nearly had a seizure farming the 500k trophy, no way i'm going for that much.

Farming the item Gold is hard.

Attached: 1560105772041.png (585x612, 315K)

And I chalk it up to them not giving a shit. It was apparent that the port was horrendous since at least PAX, and they didn't do a single fucking thing to unfuck it. Even delayed it by a week to avoid the negative press and fucking used screenshots from the PS4 version on the Nintendo eShop to deceive unaware buyers. They took this one down after people started calling them out on launch but kept the rest of them up still.

Attached: Bloodstaine RotN Switch eShop screenshot.jpg (3648x2736, 949K)

>THE WORLD doesn't work on Dominique
>it works on fucking Bael

>THE WORLD doesn't work on the 8 bit monster thing
>it works on its projectives, so virtually all of its attacks

god fuck I'm so glad I don't have to deal with this shit

Attached: 1541416644224.jpg (1469x1255, 136K)

Kill underwater horsies for their staves, then dismantle them for goooold.

Is this jump possible with just double jump?
youtube.com/watch?v=pPYDM9ohe44
Been trying for 10 min without success

So how many madmen maxed out wriggly boy's shard on the train? I had to go through 6 attempts with a full luck loadout+Solomon's ring to just get 1 and since curse is barely used I don't see much of a reason to keep suffering through the train ride over and over.

Yes but it's very difficult, you have to time it perfectly with the sway of the boat.
Easier is bouncing off the head of the Dullahammer.

You can also get it before you have double jump, there is an infinite jump glitch

It is possible if you jump kick the dullahammer first.

Thank you bros

In addition ot a general performance increase, a switch rework patch, it needs a full re-balance patch.

>finally updated Valmanway Jr. into the actual thing

There's homages and then there's direct lifting. I'm actually impressed by the balls of the team to do this.

I agree, I felt that climax underwhelming. Last igavania I played was PoR and the Death/Dracula fight was amazing, although probably the music has a something to do with that, on top of Bael being easy.

All the 8-bit weapons are as strong as endgame weapons with a few exceptions like the status-based ones (e.g. God's Cross, curse GS, petrification GS). I actually prefer the ultimate whip over the 8-bit one because it tends to bug out and get stuck in the charging animation so you can't really jump cancel smoothly.

"Valmanway Jr." was a thing in SotN, as well.

There's 0 reason to max it out. Way too tedious.

They literally have OD saying "Toki yo, tomare!" in the Japanese version.

I don't remember the little version of it, only the one off Schmoo. Plus seeing it 24/7 in Harmony of Despair kind of puts the large version in my mind.

Chill dude, DLC is coming with all that and more.
Also, Stained Glass mode is awesome, look forward to it.

As someone who didn't care for the music on the Drac/Death fight, it was still amazing and inspired given the dual char theme of PoR and just the overall patterns/execution

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate how Shovel Knight is in the game as a regular and ordinary enemy. He fits in absolutely perfectly alongside the other armours, and they didn't do some super special cameo thing appearance with the spotlight shining right on him or anything. Just a regular cave with regular shovel armours. Perfect.

Attached: 1434095283281.jpg (639x701, 114K)

>Received Stinger

Uh oh.

Is the japanese version worth playing?

can someone explain me why you can find so many silver knight's shards?

Is every boss after Zangetsu a dissapointment? Zangetsu was the only one that offered some challenge, the rest i just bruteforced it.

It's sill kind of hard. Doable but still hard.

Attached: 1360972432817.gif (480x270, 74K)

By Japanese version I meant the Japanese dubbing, and I have played with it. Shame I didn't get to hear Hayter but it's cool otherwise.

Yeah, he fits in better than that rocker chick.

Alfred, the carpenter, Bloodless (if you go to her early) can all be rather difficult.

Fuck off, shill. Shovel Knight is trash.

And they still whored him out by making him both a powerful shard and a semi-playable character.

Miraim is 100x cuter while cooking in JP.

things that need to be changed:

-artsyle
-map layout and movement(v boring)
-enemy design(awful)
-proper difficulty curve
-writing(honestly dgaf)

things that need not change:

-music
-gameplay(tight as fug)

if u disagree ur iq low
-sexy women

Attached: 1560663267937.png (347x319, 219K)

>change movement
>keep gameplay
what did he mean by this

The death metal gal is a cameo too?
It honestly fit in so well that I never even questioned it.

Attached: I_No_Guilty_Gear.png (205x486, 118K)

Because for some reason no enemy drops them so you can only find them that way. No idea why.

Alright I 100%ed the game finally. What next?

Give me some of your non bullshit glitch/exploit sequence breaking NG+ speedrun times so I can aim for them.

I thought she might be worth it since she points out wall weakpoints. Even a handful I never thought to check. But she's just eclipsed by Detective Eye so thoroughly, and her attack is just... so fucking terrible.

Someone was requesting a less busty and cute Miriam as a mod.

30 minutes

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually don't know, but she sticks out in a game that mostly keeps it's anachronisms toned down compared to other Castlevanias aside from the whole train quest.

i want sex scenes for every monster when they defeat you

Wait for mods

I wish Miriam's model could be touched up a bit. The shading on her model looks a little off.

He's not even a great shard.

Felt like Castlevania to me. The GBA and DS games had all kinds of enemies like that.

It's nice that you feel that way, they did do quite a bit with him. His shard has a chance of summoning a massive shovel knight, and he drops the "Shovel Armor EX" that essentially lets you play AS Shovel Knight. But it's still not too bad.

I wish I could touch Miriam's model, too

Attached: Eyeradia.png (332x43, 23K)

here are the things that should be improved in a next game:
-better graphics
obvious, the graphics are way better now but still not as good as it should be
-more useful red shards
most of the time you'll only be using welcome company
-more blue shards in general
-fully realized last stage instead of the rushed job we got
-more techniques because they're fun as fuck

I mean they did the same with armors from the past. In that way the treatment isn't all that special.
Yes it's a bit more than a lot of other enemies get, but it's nothing too special compared to what they've done with enemies in the past. And they never pause the game to go all "Haha here is Shovel Knight!".

I'd add it so there is a second level of mastery that allows you to use some cross-weapon techniques.

No reasin why cresent moon can't be used my normal swords etc etc.

Threads here and other places make me feel like I'm almost the only one that barely used Welcome Company. The only times I made sure to have it active is in the areas with 10000 bats zipping at you endlessly.

The game is going to have a playable character beyond Zangetsu isn't it?

I never used it once until after achieving 100% and then seeing other people say they used it excessively.

I used Riga Stormaema a lot more.

We need Shiki to draw Miriam with Aradia.

Attached: lewd.png (227x64, 31K)

I never used Welcome Party either. My most used red shards are unironically Cerulean Splash and Bloodsteal. Not that I ever used them much.
I mostly used the grinder, chain lightning, and later also butcher knife directional shards.

Yeah you get to play as the master knight EEEOOO

We do. Send him a tweet or something.

Yeah, that I still use even with the castle at 100 percent as it's so efficient for farming. Only things it doesn't one/two shot or come close to it is in the final area.

I only used it in a room in Forbidden Waterway that was vertical and had a ton of frogs.
It's fine but it's not very "active" which I prefer from my combat.

Rank up Summon Hellhound, it's like that but better.

Too much MP for regular farming. Fire pillars only take 30 and I regen it in only a few moments. Plus I can follow after it in hallways and watch it murder everything in it's path.

I really wish the final area was more impressive than what we got. It's so small and every room in it basically looks the same. It's so tiny in fact that Dimension Shift only has to be used a grand total of 3 times in a single room to reach the final boss once you got it.

>Steam Boots
More like Steamy Boots because Miriam's feet get all sweaty and steamy while wearing them haha get it haha

ARISE MYSELF AND MY SHADOW

same, welcome company is really best for farming long corridors or big rooms with a lot of shit from all angles
in-out farming doesn't use it near as much as it gets love

>activate Standstill as soon as you enter 8 bit Nightmare
>room stays in that extremely large pixel mode for as long as you hold the button

Attached: teedoos.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

Fair point. I certainly didn't feel like he was intruding too badly.

Remove boot

Attached: 1529076594762.png (924x1105, 799K)

Clever.

Bovine Plume & Dark Matter drop locations/enemies?

Dark Elemental can drop Dark Matter. Those cows in the japanese lab drop the feathers.

Barefoot Miriam mod when

Once I've crafted an item do I need to keep it in my inv for it to count for the item list?

Wish I knew that. Then again, I just ducked and wailed on her 90% of the fight.

Attached: 400px-Hakkar_WoW.jpg (400x464, 34K)

Do you get less MP on the harder difficulties? I’m doing the post game stuff and I never use my weapon at all now it’s kind of lame.

Owning the item at any point will add it to the archive, which counts for the item completion thing.

Cheers

Anyone else pauper themselves to make Valefor's fight easier?

Nightmare mode caps you at lvl 1 so you don't gain any MP and HP increases from levels ever. You can still eventually get up to 995 HP and 643 MP from all the food and HP/MP Up you find tho.

I was naturally poor at that point as I didn't farm gold at all and my Augment Gold wasn't a passive shard yet. Think I went in there with only about 10,120 gold.

I went in with 101 Gold which caused him to heal about 10 health and instantly die against a fire spell.

It's easier to craft Dark Matter, because the drop rate on Dark Elementals is 1%
>Rat Tail
From big rats near the village
>Toad Eye
From Toads (duh)
>Witch's Tears
Cyhyraeth
>Fell Leaf
Giant Moco

Alternatively, if you already have gold you could dismantle it, dismantle the dark matter, recraft dark matter, and recraft gold, that way you can buy them at the shop

I did buy an assload of ingredients to make food in preparation for what I assumed was the final boss, and so I was in the poorhouse when I entered that fight.

>alchemists release Armageddon as they feared losing their rich patrons
>two nerds casually synthesize gold as if it's no big deal

I went to that fight with like 1800 gold.

zoomer alert