Super Nintendo World leaks

Super Nintendo World leaks

Attached: 1562514219822.jpg (1080x761, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeRhHO_9I-A
youtube.com/watch?v=NQHUomtWDxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1562514280455.jpg (1024x1024, 202K)

and here's Donkey Kong Country

Attached: 1562514341492.jpg (1024x1024, 201K)

Why not just call it Super Mario World? This isnt Nintendo, just Mario. Do they think it'll count as "Nintendo World" because they sell a Pikachu keychain in the MARIO GIFTSHOP?

>no Pokemon

Flop.

There's a Zelda and Pokemon section too

rumors suggest that there will be some different attractions depending on the parks. Supposedly the new 3rd park in Florida will get some Zelda flair and a Pokemon section in Hollywood. Also Donkey Kong has established itself a good distance away from Mario and can stand on it's own. Especially since this section of the park focuses entirely on DKC with zero Mario references. Also this is only for Universal japan

>strictly 3d land style
i feel so conflicted on that, i was hoping for at least a mishmash like mario maker
at least the DK section looks good and i can see a yoshi's island themed part
is this going to be roughly the same for the american parks or would it differ significantly?

Attached: 5076124679.png (1287x858, 1.61M)

Unf

These models are for Japan's Nintendo World which is currently in construction and opening next year to coincide with the Olympics. Florida's was supposed to be similar, but now that Universal is making an entirely new third park they are expanding on it more with Zelda. Hollywood doesn't have much room so expect Mario with a little bit of Pokemon and maybe no DK.

Attached: 1561328394570.png (1280x720, 833K)

So is this a real amusement park in the works?

based, i cant wait to go

Pokémon section is a zoo with animals painted and costumes to look like Pokémon. It’s pretty cool.

>Nintendo world
>its just mario

>maybe no DK.
what would even be the point

>this is the closest we’ll ever get to a Nintendo Land 2
>it’s just Mario, Yoshi and Donkey Kong

Attached: why.jpg (222x249, 6K)

Only 382 days until the Olympics...
(I'm really excited for this)

> painted animals
That actually sounds pretty cruel

HOLY SHIT BROS A NINTENDO AMUSEMENT PARK?????

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY KID I PRE BOOKED MY FAST PASS FOR PRINCESS PEACH'S SLIDE LAST YEAR!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IM TOO TALL TO RIDE THIS RIDE I'M ONLY 5'4"????

Attached: file.png (899x860, 167K)

i can already hear jungle japes playing

>He still uses Wojak THE R*ddit maymay

They announced this years ago. It's almost finished, in fact.

>he still uses a tripcode
does your faggotry know no end?

opening next year in Japan
Hollywood is already under construction, but Florida may take a bit longer (2021+) since it's going to be way bigger and a central pillar for the new 3rd park
hey man i'm just being realistic. The California parks have a huge problem with space, this includes Disney. Realty is expensive, especially where Universal is located, and they can't be tearing down all of their sound stages to accommodate more park space. It's not confirmed that DK's not going to be included, but I wouldn't be surprised since it seems like Mario and Pokemon are the main draw for Hollywood. Not all states are lucky that most of their land is swamp that was bought for cheap decades ago
He's joking

Attached: 1560841080_labeled.jpg (1536x864, 288K)

>Pokémon section is a zoo with animals painted
>animals painted
No, it's not. There's no fucking way whatsoever that any government would allow public animal abuse like that.

Which franchises is featured?

is this from universal japan? it's probably still going to be years until that one is finished and i wouldn't expect super nintendo world to come to orlando and california before 2025

i wanted to go to japan anyway, can't wait to see this and the studio ghibli theme park. fuck disney and star wars.

pic related it's artwork for the ghibli theme park

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_georgekoutsakis_files_2018_04_0PTI0fv-1200x649.jpg (960x519, 117K)

Japan: Mario and DK
Florida: Mario, Zelda, DK(?) and maybe more
Hollywood: Mario, Pokemon, DK(?)

>Nooooo stop having fun for all ages at an amusement park
I'm going to take my wife and my step son to japan and visit Super Nintendo World and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

some concept art

Attached: DCf-jb3XoAAX43C.jpg (1366x768, 148K)

I take it Bowser's castle is going to be a haunted house attraction?

>Tropical Freeze RIDE in REAL LIFE
Not a single person would complain about this if it was real

Look closer, it's where the Mario Kart ride is housed, it's kind of dumb but cool at the same time

It’s the entrance to the Mario Kart ride.

>step son
>your wifes son

Attached: 1561017192727.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

some Zelda concept art
It houses a Mario Kart attraction with uses AR and a bunch of new shit. Really excited for this
I mean doesn't look so far off and that's whats being built right now

Attached: DCf-nCdWsAAffje.jpg (1135x639, 163K)

>tfw live in the midwest so no disney or universal
>even though walt disney got his career started here
Fuck California.

Can't wait for Marty's tragic fate to tug at the heartstrings of families everywhere.

Attached: FaMj8.jpg (1440x1080, 122K)

>no dreamland/kirby-themed area
absolute garbage.

Attached: 1543653932473.png (1280x1523, 994K)

since its set in bowser's castle theres a chance they actually will have this as part of the ride

That's Twilight Princess concept art

im really bummed out we don't at least get the kirby cafe as the permanent restaurant

Mario Kart concept art
Also a video detailing the ride system for Mario Kart (most likely, I mean come on just look at the fucking thing)
youtube.com/watch?v=KeRhHO_9I-A
Skip to 0:55 for the details on what it can do
then they must have re-purposed it because I certainly don't remember crowds of people with plaid shirts and baseball caps in Hyrule

Attached: DCf514DXkAIsh6P.jpg (1366x768, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NQHUomtWDxI

it looks kind of flat, in a way. like barren? perhaps it's just because its a diorama but it doesnt seem as grandiose as something like disney world

Attached: 1404775924358.png (640x480, 317K)

better than having no kids and being proud of being a worthless NEET who will be the last of his bloodline. also
>implying i won't have a biological kid

I'm fairly certain that is the angle. If you look at aerial shots of Disney it looks similar.

well it's not an entire park, but a section of Universal Studios Japan. Also most theme park sections look small from an aerial view. If you've been to Universal Studios Hollywood then you'll know that it's actually really small, you just don't really fell it once you're there.

where's the pokemon section
and when it comes to Orlando it better have Japanese exclusive merch

Imagine based Forest Temple as the haunted house attraction

Attached: Forest_Temple.png (398x400, 263K)

>No Starfox Ride
>No Metroid Ride
>No F-Zero Roller Coaster

Attached: sad-face-dogue-de-bordeaux-photo.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

This seems standard for big name theme parks that branch out into different areas

you are literally raising another man's kid. another man nutted into your wife and you are raising his spawn lmao

you are the definition of a cuck

Attached: 1559077311037.png (399x947, 780K)

These look like they were leaked in the 90s

You fell so hard for this bait, are you retarded?

>thinking they would do a Starfox ride
lol
>thinking they would do a Metroid ride
lmao
>thinking they would do an F-Zero ride
pic related

You'll get a walkaround character at best, maybe a live show if you are really lucky. Although I can definetly see a Metroid maze during Horror Nights

Attached: 1558392229322.gif (481x481, 126K)

Times running out, Mickey Mouse....

Attached: 1533738382820.png (499x499, 18K)

>walk around samus officially hired by nintendo
the thought has me stiff as a rock
i would get arrested for harassment

Attached: 1560965513677.jpg (1260x1600, 940K)

why are theme parks so comfy? i recently went to universal and disney, and just walking around them is strangely comforting and wonderful. i love all the little rest areas and themed cafes

Good god I read this in his voice.

>you are literally raising another man's kid.
why does it matter? he's white and top of his class.

I've never been to either, which one is better for a first time visit?

They are already dying.

Attached: F4681FEE-7F84-4167-BCE4-15969986054B.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

yoshi's island in mario golf was the comfiest thing ever

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Oh my fucking god Timmy, he's going to fucking hit us. He's six times our size and he's going to splatter us all over this thing with that fuck huge fucking green shell thing. Why on Earth did I even let you convince me to come on this thing jesus christ. We are going to fucking die here. We are going to die on this stupid fucking kid's ride. No timmy, don't look back just drive, DRIVE, TIMMY NO, DON'T LOOK BACK JUST FUCKING DRIVE, FLOOR IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. HOLY FUCK.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (103x118, 38K)

Disney is definitely the more magical, memorable experience in my opinion, although it skews younger. i feel like disney is something everyone should see once in their lives, especially epcot and magic kingdom.

I really doubt Nintendo would let Universal utilize any Super Nintendo World area for HHN.

None of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter areas are transformed for it, probably because of restrictions imposed by JK Rowling.

>he doesn't know about the secret slide

Okay, now THIS is epic.

Attached: 1337691838647.jpg (1223x900, 144K)

does it let you control the car or is it just all on rails?

Epcots pretty crappy, my dude. Yeah sure, you can "drink around the world," but are you gonna buy that many overpriced alcoholic drinks, and walk a mile around some lake in Florida to do so? Probably not.

I suddenly really want to see some full mario kart track dioramas.

>they hire a six-foot blonde athlete to LARP as Samus
>she's really nice to kids, posing for pictures and helping them stay with their parents
>every time a neckbeard gets within ten feet of her she threatens to break his wrist
>she's kicked multiple harassers in the groin but none of them pressed charges

Attached: tfw no gf.jpg (477x692, 25K)

even as a kid all i could think when i went there was how bullshit it was. its for obese retards with too much money. i live half an hour away and i havent gone since i was like 9.

Tell me,is there a kirby ride on the halberd

What if I tell her my name is Adam?

Your a pussy,also call me my full name,kyle smoothrad

Attached: BBA17205-54D6-49E7-ADA7-5FDA356FB982.jpg (177x202, 36K)

>tfw sister got us a 2 day pass to Disneyland last year
>first day was spent only on rides
>2nd day I went was maximum comfy, lounging around, eating, went on the canoes 4 times, spent an hour and a half in Great Times with Mr Lincoln just looking and reading
>spent a few minutes there before closing just to savor it more
Funny how the least "exciting" attraction is my personal favorite. I just love everything about it and I truly admire what Walt was able to accomplish
To some extent you can control it, but probably not much. you'll be able to use items, drift, and slightly move your vehicle despite it being attached to the floor

Attached: 1553206721464.png (820x662, 546K)

>DK minecart ride
>David Wise music playing faintly in the background of the dim caves
It's all I've ever wanted.

Her clothes fall off and she starts crying.

post your ideas:
>luigi's mansion haunted house ride
>mario kart speedway racetrack
>f-zero roller coaster, that goes insanely fast, and there are two of them so they race. hershey park has a similar racing coaster
>star fox 3D ride where you sit in the cockpit
>DK jungle safari
>a mario golf course for the really rich people thats on a resort somewhere

>no pokemon snap ride
>no log flume in inkopolis tower
>no kirby cafe
>no smash bros ride

BING BING

Nook's Cranny gift shop.

Universal is a lot better, feels like they put more effort into it. I recently went to Magic Kingdom and honestly, it's kind of dumpy feeling.

Are the Harry Potter and Simpsons areas worth checking out?

What's the source for these?

Hey, it's the Medic from TF2!

>tfw florida fag with annual pass
>theme park visits are a monthly thing

must suck to live anywhere else

Attached: 52598793_117699812684340_3346813601385021440_n.jpg (112x79, 2K)

>in luigis mansion you can see mario running through a clear pipe from a painting and then into another painting
>bowser castle ride has you see mario jump in one painting and come out another and its a painting of luigis mansion
>kirby ride on the halberd with you fighting kracko and shit
>ride of nintendos history in chronological order called super smash riders
>f-zero ride and Metroid ride intersect at points letting riders see eachother
>kirby cafe
>tower of terror but with dk in new donk
>splatoon ride with live actors of inklings outside at times,ride itself could be the octo subway

It's releasing next year, user. They've stated multiple times that they want it to be finished before the 2020 olympics.

>Japan park opens next year but is just Mario 3D Land
>Florida park with Zelda & maybe Pokemon is literally half a decade away

Fuck this shit

id genuinely be hyped for a sony or even Microsoft amusement park desu senpai.

kek i can almost imagine some 400lbs 26 year old nintenbro rolling down a mario 64 slide attraction, crashing into 9 year old kids and sending them plummeting to their deaths

They'd need an entire theme park for all that shit, not just one section of a theme park.

Florida, as the only state with more than one god ( we have 4 now) gets FUCKING SMASHLAND

Star Fox and F-Zero would be so easy to make rides for. Shame no-one cares about F-Zero.

thanks for the good fap user

I think it's more likely that it's just not practical to to do so. Most of the HHN walkthroughs are in tents and large empty buildings set up specifically for the event, only a small handful utilize actual rides.

>themeparkfags
not even once

Attached: long line story land.png (5760x2172, 3.61M)

Yes, unless you hate Harry Potter or Simpsons.

>must suck to live anywhere else
You can do the exact same thing in California except the weather is 10x better than rainy, humid Florida.

Too bad there isn't a Futurama area.

yeah the harry potter area is cool as hell

enjoy your eathquakes

did this really happen? Because if so then holy fuck

Attached: 1553020131587.jpg (629x610, 69K)

They should sell these balloons in the DK section

Attached: F5EDA8F0-4DCC-41D3-8252-8A0C9E49A787.png (482x519, 222K)

>Baking is better than boiling
I'll take neither, thanks

Darada dara daa

It's not far off

Attached: 920x920.jpg (847x920, 115K)

hollywood studios is a scam

Attached: disney_hollywood_studios_slinky_dog_rope_drop-65.jpg (800x533, 284K)

My name is Adam. Do I show her my ID?

I've never been to a theme park like Disneyland, only Kings Island and Cedar Point. Big ride places and nothing more. Is it a different feel?

Thanks. I would not have taken you seriously if that inage had one LESS wojak, but it seems to have the right amount so I can understand the point of it all.

Tell her you didn't authorise her not sucking your dick

Seething.

:O

For a minute I thought they were making a Nintendo Land sequel fuck you guys

I'm actually hyped for this. I've always wanted to go to Japan, and my family never had the money to go to one of these huge parks like Disney or Universal.

Same.
This too. Not a Burger so we never went to any theme parks beyond the local Legoland. I'm going to China for a year though so Japan's gonna be a certain holiday for me.

I hope they don't do that thing where they shaft every character that isn't Mario, Peach, Bowser, Toad and the enemies
>no Wario Coin Shop
>no microgame attraction
>no Sarasaland area
>Rosalina nowhere to be seen
>Luigi maybe gets a kiosk somewhere

Futurama would make an amazing theme park, prove me wrong.

Wario and Rosalina are maybes.

>Sarasaland

lmao

Thats not Detroit...

ive never been to a theme park
they seem fun it makes me sad

Attached: 1561157920968.gif (245x185, 499K)

Looks cramped honestly.

It's Universal Studios, in Japan no less, what else would you expect?

>No Dr.Mario gashapon area
>No Metroid adventure ride
>No Duckhunt shooting range (air or infrared pistole which activates things)
>No F-Zero racing attraction
>No Pikmin kids jump and climb garden
There is so much possible but you dont have limitless space nor money.

My gf is about to plant a toadstool in my mouth if you catch my drift lol

This is fucking embarrassing. An amusement park for video games? Holy shit we've regressed as a society. Disney at least produced actual art that impacted the world in a positive manner.

For some fucking reason and only for a second I thought this was Fawful's "shop" from the opening of BIS, damn

Attached: a2f105de2d9c84f17b8e5ca5b3553e22.png (132x133, 50K)

>Disney at least produced actual art

Attached: INVINCIBRU.png (393x126, 43K)

Bing bing wahoo

NINTENDO HIRE

Zelda is part of phase 2

Attached: 81Gh5Qz.jpg.png (701x714, 1.07M)

the rights belongs to one western girl so NO

Yes. Being in Disney world is like being in an alternate reality. I mean that.

They call it the "Disney Bubble" and is very much real

Why not save up some money, user?

>Polish law allows creator to get an increased payout though court if their initial cash payment is dwarfed by the profit of their creation even after being sold
>Takes payout in case Witcher games fail, later down the line sue if they are successful
Old fucker was playing the long con

>implying i won't have a biological kid
Most men I've seen who are in this situation don't have a biological kid of their own. And that's mostly because raising one kid is difficult enough. That dude's dick and his child already stretched her out man, your sperm has to make a longer trek to make another fucking baby. And since you're the second dude to be with her, you're probably not as fit to impregnate her since you're the one she had to settle on instead of who she wanted to be with.

Attached: 1437405465707.jpg (440x398, 58K)

>Most men I've seen who are in this situation don't have a biological kid of their own. And that's mostly because raising one kid is difficult enough.
kek you think raising 2 children is hard? Most families in the US have 2 children you lazy fuck

>be an adult
>go to a theme park
Ummm those are for children, you know that right???

>Most families in the US have 2 children you lazy fuck
Most times those 2 children come from the same man. Have fun hate fucking your wife with the thought he was there first.

Attached: 1432788957315.png (467x356, 129K)

>going to a theme park when a ride/area first opens
Come on now, only idiots do that. Hearing what happened at Galaxy's Edge makes me wish I had gone to Disney at that time though, sounds like literally everything else was dead.

>projecting

Please don't be simulator rides, Fast & Furious and Jimmy Fallon were total garbage in Orlando.

>No European one
Why

Now I want to play Rollercoaster Tycoon.

In my situation, regardless of relationship status, I'd most likely end my genes with me. 50% chance on passing down the syndrome I have to any of my offspring are odds I'd rather not chance.

Japan wont have Donkey Kong

>yfw the F-Zero ride is as fast as the the racers themselves

Attached: 1527621318725.jpg (516x691, 114K)

wtf is happening to them after they eat the Dole whip?

>Star Fox shoot ‘em up ride, a la Men in Black or Buzz Light Year
>Gourmet Race ride based on Prehistoric Whirl in Animal Kingdom with carts shaped like Kirby and Dedede
>Donkey Kong Country log flume
>Some kind of tilt-a-whirl, could be inside of mushrooms or Yoshi eggs
>Escape from Brinstar 3D ride similar to the Spider-Man ride and Harry Potter roller coaster at Universal