Steam Grand Prix Event is over

Now that the dust has settled, what are our thoughts on the Grand Prix Event?

It was a rigged piece of trash, Hare somehow ended up on third place

Attached: gp.png (694x480, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/629796/EVE_Online_15400_PLEX/
store.steampowered.com/app/821800/ADRLabelling_Game/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
twitter.com/humine_No66/media
instagram.com/humine406/
dropbox.com/s/hm4bcq5p8xwnjez/April_Fools_2018.zip?dl=0
store.steampowered.com/app/234140/Mad_Max/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cockatiel got penalized for no reason
valve fears the bird

yeah, I think cocks and pigs were the only balanced teams, which is why they got shafted
valve must have """""""""helped"""""""""" the smaller

Where is my free game?

I was promised free shit.

Attached: ttttttttttttt.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>Thank you to everyone who participated in the Grand Prix. We realize that the race track had some unexpected turns – we tried to straighten them out when we could, and we’ll anticipate the curves better next time we invite you to the races.

Attached: 1507393901097.jpg (451x359, 20K)

Attached: 1552416091872.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

fuck you valve give me +5k tokens so I can get 5€ off

Should I spend my tokens or bank them for the next shitshow?

One punch

Attached: vvv.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I'm gonna keep them
the shit you can buy is trash and you cant trade it, at best you turn it into gems

I don't think anyone knows, not even Valve

Just level up your steam account.

I'm at level 36.

Attached: IMG_20190706_193822.png (1494x1080, 1.66M)

1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-193432.jpg (1080x1920, 596K)

2/2

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-193439.jpg (1080x1920, 515K)

Why not me?

Its not fair.
I never win anything.

Attached: KOT.png_new.png (446x473, 335K)

>nigger bland AAA titles
into the oven you go

>Can I save my tokens for the next event?
>We haven't designed the next event yet, so we can't make any promises! However, you won't be able to redeem these tokens for Grand Prix rewards after July 9, 2019 @ 1:00:00 pm EDT.

Do I spend my 7k or risk saving it for next sale?

>only 36
Lol

did you spend a lot?
I'm thinking valve has some algorithm to filter out people who bought most shit during the sale

I didnt buy any games.

I hit my max.

Attached: 361f9c413660bf7d0b738860e971501f.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I was waiting until the last day to buy everything I wanted to and boost my team, but it ended a day earlier than I thought.

Now I have thousands of tokens I don't know what to do with.

if you could only buy one Yea Forums...

Attached: steeeeam.png (616x242, 57K)

I started at 147k tokens since I had bought a Valve Index. Leveled from 26 to 100 and got another 45€ worth of games from discount tokens (after I bought games and increased my total cap, in total).
All in all I spent about ... 40€ on the event, got 45€ + 60€ + 60€ free.

Team Corgi.

Attached: il_340x270.1706846428_qjnj.jpg (340x270, 21K)

Torrent all 3

Attached: 9113f88a209b2028.jpg (303x566, 31K)

Katana Zero

Definitely the messenger

I DIDN'T GET ONE FREE GAME FUCK
All I wanted was Spyro or DQ11

Into the breach, but I don't care for platformers

>I bought valve index
>i only spent 40 Eurobucks

Yeah... two months earlier.

we were fucking robbed bros
FUCK YOU GABE

Attached: 1512479494479.jpg (500x404, 27K)

man I'm barely over halfway to the coupon and that's after realizing I should preorder metal wolf chaos xd now and get the point increase from it. what a shitty event. I guess I'll save my tokens since there's literally nothing to spend them on since steam levels are something only retards care about

AHEM

FUCK FEATHERFUCKERS

Attached: Best Team.jpg (485x231, 34K)

I am team hare so might have to check for that one in a hundred milion chance of winning gta V or something.

This, I'm glad I got free game day 2 but why the fuck we always lost after day 3 or so.

>Hare somehow ended up on third place
>somehow
SLOW AND STEADY

>not putting $500 eve plex on your wishlist so you can later ebay it for real cash

store.steampowered.com/app/629796/EVE_Online_15400_PLEX/

>not getting something that will actually help you in real life
store.steampowered.com/app/821800/ADRLabelling_Game/

>483 smackeroos
Fuck germans or whoever is behind such obscenity

>Join Corgi because I liked Doggies
>Don't read any of the conditions of the race
>Barely contribute anything to my team because I don't wanna
>Check and see my team is at first place
>What
>Find out everyone on Yea Forums hates Corgi Team
>Realise I can earn free games this way
>Not my problem then
>Check back a few days later
>Realise too many people have joined Corgi
>Realise I'll have a very low chance of winning free vidya
>Ask on Yea Forums if I should switch teams
>Everyone tells me that if I do, I'll have an even lower chance of winning vidya
>Wait
>Don't do anything because busy playing Area 51
>Check Steam now that Grand Prix has been finished
>youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
Why the fuck do I listen to you faggots?

Attached: The Amusings of a Cigarette Smoking Man.jpg (639x480, 40K)

we would have been on third on this finale if valve had not cucked us

i stayed on cock's team because it was the only one not cheating besides the pig but valve fuck us over.
The last few day when they didnt rig the race , cock went 3rd again all the time.

If they didnt fuck up the races birb would be 3rd place right now

Keep what retards. The tokens are gone after the sale.

A pretty much zero chance of getting a game was still better than the actually zero chance if you didn't pick corgi.

>bird was either second or third in the first two days with Pig and hare being consistently last place
>then somehow hare is now consistently in first or second and bird is in dead last for the rest of the event
Valve can collectively choke on Tim Sweeney's cock for not only hosting such a shit event but also gimping the discounts. LIterally only one game I wanted had an over 15% discount.

I left only dwarf fortress on the list in case I win.
team bacon didnt win

Turns out none of the points i collected from playing my games counted towards shit, only the boosted points counted, and who cares about that shit because it was capped at like 100 at some point. Could have gotten some serious 5 dollar coupons.

>tfw wanting to spend my dough on the last day
>last day of sale is not last race
WHY

I fucking wish I didn't. But there were like several anons that told me to wait. I was having second thoughts and was about to switch but then saw the Grand Prix ended and now there goes my opportunity to get Cyberpunk or VTMB2 for free.
Ah well, at least I got discount coupons. When do those expire? At the end of the sale?

Attached: Cigarette Smoking Man X-Files.png (620x420, 379K)

Feels good to be Hare. My intuition hasn’t left me yet.

>Thank you to everyone who participated in the Grand Prix. We realize that the race track had some unexpected turns – we tried to straighten them out when we could, and we’ll anticipate the curves better next time we invite you to the races.

Literally admitting that they tried to rig it and still fucked it up.

Valve should just give all Cocks their first wishlisted game as an apology for screwing us over

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Tokens from the lunar sale transferred to this event.

Now 5000 people of any team can win, instead of the top 3. Fuck Valve and their dogshit event

Yeah give me bannerlord

What you win? I got Monster Hunte World for being a Pig Chad

How the fuck did hare not get last? It was doing the worst the whole time?

that's in addition to the top three teams getting their rewards, tard.
now since these bonus 5000 chances are spread among all the teams, top three team winners have another bonus chance to get the free games.

Anyone who didn't pick Corgi is an idiot who deserved to lose. You should know by now that everyone from every social group loves corgis. Normies love corgis because they are a funny dog. Memesters love corgis because they are the second strongest memedog behind the shiba inu. Weebs love corgis because of Cowboy Beebop. High society people love corgis because the Queen has royal corgis. As soon as I saw corgi as an option I knew it was going to dominate this shitty event.

Use your head next time instead of getting mad afterwards.

Attached: June-Wk4-Corgi-shutterstock_1040306539.jpg (1000x667, 805K)

Rome II total war emperors edition.

I knew we where going to win.

If the teams where all alpha animals the race would have been unpredictable.

Corgi was a bad choice because they had so many guys that although they placed the most your chances of actually winning a game were lower. Tortoise was the smart pick.

>A pretty much zero chance of getting a game was still better than the actually zero chance if you didn't pick corgi.
Given the amount of people that were participating in the event and considering the end results, the people who picked tortoise and hare had better chances of winning games than corgi. You wouldn't have known that at the beginning of course, and the chances were still hilariously low, but corgi had too many people in it.

damn i am second

Hares are fast animals

Attached: 1556991515864.png (598x437, 150K)

>team cock for the first days when they were winning
>switch and get team tortoise
>win nothing

Attached: 1533006658490.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Fuck you, you stupid fucking bitch. Do think you're fucking clever, you fucking dumb cunt. How dare you, how fucking dare you. I'll kill you; i swear to God if you were here right now and you said that to me I'd fucking kill you, you stupid bastard. F u c k Y o u. Retard

Attached: 1560743397152.jpg (313x382, 37K)

yeah, I thought you'd be able to get your fucking non booster points when it ended.

I was in tortoise
do I get any free games?

feels good to be a corgichad

Attached: Steam_C2QRrjGajX.png (617x570, 73K)

Reminder that hares are not bunnies

who here actually recieved something? and if you did what game did they give you?

Attached: 1552775331061.png (459x481, 367K)

Wait what do you get from winning the grand Prix? Since you win games just from winning races what do you get from a podium finish at the end?

>thought the race would end with the sale on the 9th
>was hoping to get rise of nations with the discount
>14,869 tokens

Damn do I feel stupid now. I don't even care about steam level to bother leveling up the badge.

Attached: autism_cat.jpg (472x471, 31K)

Monster Hunter World. I got it on like the second or third day

close enough

how much money did you spend to increase your capacity that much?

Yeah I'm probably just going to not spend them and hope that they transfer over to the next event. If they don't, oh well. I'd rather have an actual fun even with good deals instead of this bullshit token crap anyway

Has anyone on Yea Forums received any of their free shit?

read the thread. Even a little bit

What to do with this? Never care about the race. Just get badge lvl ups?

Attached: tokens.png (1750x590, 40K)

That's pretty unfortunate user. I figured the race would go on until the last day of the sale too so it's not just you, it's a reasonable assumption.

>reading through 30 "fuck you valve" threads every day
lol

You can still get tokens from your purchases, user

>Dumped all my tokens into levels because I wasn't spending money anyway being a non-pay week for me
>Still feel like I wasted money
>Not a single game I wanted was reasonably discounted

Attached: 1512795678891.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

I wonder if cuckatiels are even going to bother showing their faces now that they've been completely btfo

>we tried to straighten them out when we could
>admitting to fixing a raffle
Goddamit Valve the taxman and fraud squad are gonna come knocking now

even a little and you'd see the exact same question posed less than 5 minutes ago. Dumb ass

Attached: 1560284132204.png (1118x629, 748K)

First place overall got the top three games from wishlist. Second top two, third top one.
Of course it's just a tiny fraction of people so who cares

Tokens might or might not be transferred to the next event. They did carry over from the lunar sale to the summer sale, so there's that.
If you are short of reaching the 15.000 for the discount and there's nothing you really want in the rewards you might bet on keeping the tokens instead of buying exp levels.

not alot, mostly indieshit

The still work. Go boot up stardew valley or something and harvest your crops and you'll the the tokens. I hadn't played that game in years and just opened it up and got me plus 2000 tokens.

had no idea, thanks for the advice.
what are some decent games that are dirt cheap right now, might buy penumbra or something to boost my tokens a little bit

turtle pride world wide.

>harvest your crops and you'll the the tokens
holy jesus fucking christ, so that's how it works? good to know

So what am I in for lads?

Attached: Thanks Stan.png (1366x768, 304K)

Dark Messiah

In the rare case you haven't played Dark Souls, it's dirt cheap. I used one of my discounts to get Steins;Gate. Stuff like Westerado for like £2, La-Mulana at £3, a lesser know game called Miasmata which an user shilled to me is only £1. Of course I got to recommend Rain World, it's not dirt cheap but it's half off and is probably the best indie game made this year.
Gad to have helped out my fellow user save some cash.

Attached: 20190224024227_1.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

What do I do now? I really thought that the race would last until July 9th... I really wanted that game.

Attached: Fuck.jpg (462x153, 11K)

>Team Corgi in 1st place, Team Hare in 2nd place and Team Cockatiel placing in 3rd
They forgot to rig it!

Attached: steam_wtf.png (477x227, 11K)

>5000 random players will be awarded.
I'M WAITING GABEN! Please don't disappoint me.

Attached: 1562162108129.jpg (360x406, 38K)

>be cockatiel
>Stop getting points for purchases, achievements, or even daily points all of a sudden about 5 days in
>Can't boost or contribute at all

Wtf, valve?

Was Corgi first.

Attached: steam DEL.png (279x102, 17K)

Hopeful slipping in the shower and dying you stupid namefag. Kill yourself

Attached: 1555144969452.gif (400x265, 932K)

>pick largest team
>don't get any free games
:smallbrain:
The real masterminds were Hare, third place podium with the least amount of people resulting in the largest chance of free games

just do this

with deus ex a fun game with slight rpg elements. my only problem is not enough ammo for non lethal weapons. i like doing full non lethal when i can

Apparently I'm 300 points short of being able to get £5 off. How do I get another 300 points?

Whoa you lost a lottery with a 0.0000000001% chance of winning? Better write a fucking essay.

I didnt really care much for it but like it wasnt like I had to participate or anything. My team won quite a few times but I never got a game so I lost interest. The way they did team choice was absolutely retarded lol.

Nice! don't remember the last time I played that game.

It's all Cyberpunk 2077 shills. There's not one post I've seen where someone won something stupid like Huniepop.

>next time

God I hope they never do this shit again. This was one of the worst gimmicks they've done.

we all know tortoise was the clear winner and look at that rabbit right behind like it's meant to be

corgi is the steroid using cheater and the judges wont do anything aboot because they were paid off to ignore it

Attached: lia213.jpg (434x365, 19K)

is there still a way to gain tokens to level up my steam profile?

I spent almost all of them in leveling up
I bought to background for the steam profile but thats it

Yea but who the fuck would put Huniepop at the top of their wish list?

This

Attached: Punished cock.png (1249x1051, 752K)

Do we have to wait or the games have already been deliver?

Attached: 410a181ad9a1934149d84433cd25477d.png (950x700, 180K)

i think someone in this thread showed he got tropico 6. desu my top game is slay the spire

You wouldnt have won shit on any other team, I was on a different team that placed often but never won anything, it was just an incentive to get people to spend money like all sales.

That's because people aren't retarded enough to put a game that's been out for years and only costs $2.49 over a game that isn't out yet and won't have any discounts for awhile either
Which is actually surprising that they aren't that retarded, now that I think about it

within 48 hours
dont know if they mean from today or from the 9th

There are plenty of retards that don't read the rules and theoretically would win a game, that's my point. Seem's kinda sketchy there hasn't been one rage post over winning some 99 cent meme game or something.

fuck all of you corgifags and bunnyfags i hate all of you

Attached: 1562179138203.png (634x752, 960K)

Cockatiel gang here.
Joined cause birds are best.
Corgis suck and are cheaters.

Attached: D-jhQKWXsAA0zrz.jpg large.jpg (1138x1601, 375K)

Let's go with the 9th
I'm not expecting to win anything but a surprise is a surprise

The ones whining about muh rigged are just sore losers who probably vote Democrat and believe it was her turn. Accept your loss to the supreme meme team that is corgi.

You were promised a chance for a free game.
You got your chance, you did not get anything.

Does anyone have the stats of the teams? I want to know how many people were in each team; I never see anyone else on team pig in these threads

Attached: IncredibleAdmirableFinwhale-small.gif (500x270, 674K)

based
fuck you valve you rigged it

Attached: IMG_20190706_193958.png (1395x1080, 1.71M)

thanks for the suggestions, anons

you gotta wait 48 hours to truly know

>using Diavolo's quote
Then you admit you weren't worthy

stealing from reddit to larp on Yea Forums ? what a faggot

How the fuck do you even level up your account with these tokens?

Attached: KOPTT.png (446x473, 335K)

>tfw not a traitor
>tfw tfw team corgi

Attached: 1562520344064.png (403x425, 63K)

Buy a level up.

3 new windows will pop up after you buy 1.

die you subhuman sandnigger

Maybe I'm a turbo retard. The only things I see are the $5 thing, a badge, backgrounds and emoticons.

What did you win user? Or right, nothing, because you're a retard who joined an over populated team.

Attached: lemonscented.jpg (664x520, 20K)

it was stupid like all of valve's sale gimmicks but i also don't care

Look to the right.

Keep buying the badge.

Into The Breach us absolute kino, unlocking new squads and experimenting with cheesy team composition is fun as fuck. It's easier than FTL, but still amazing.

Attached: 1550534152545.jpg (1200x1200, 578K)

you have to buy the badge and then level up by leveling up the badge

Oh, I didn't know you level up by upgrading the badge. I never really gave a shit about Steam levels since their inception.

>give you the option to swutch teams
>missed it
>stuck on corgi
Forgive me

It was kind of fun and was worth getting involved for the discount and free game. I Only won one game though

Attached: 5Np76cAav2Q.jpg (1070x1058, 157K)

This. Into the Breach really gives you big brain feel when you come up with these great tactical choices and ace levels. Also sauce on that art?

faaaaake
all team corgi are proud giga chads

>joined team corgi at first
>changed the team to the hare
>still got in the top 3 with all the free points

Attached: 1557747082195.png (350x418, 132K)

never mind i am fat retard who can't read

This. Fuck Vulve.
And I'll take Subverse.

Attached: 1421013790152.jpg (380x376, 45K)

For the entire sale the banner said it would last until July 9, and now it suddenly says it ends today, what the fuck?

It was pretty shit. Getting at least one 5$ discount should have been easier and more fun. The team balance was shit. The whole capacity thing was shit an bugged.

It's the grand prix you stupid bastard

They'll probably get converted into some new shitty tokens next sale just like Lunar Sale shit got converted into Reddit Race Tokens.

Yeah. Not even that is consistent. What a shit show.

double never mind, i can't find it

>five-way race when everyone is just going to pol into one team anyway

>What did you win user?
Your anger and hatred.
>Oh right, nothing, because you're a retard who joined an over populated team.
The chance was abysmal no matter the team.

Never before have I seen just furious anger caused by a steam badge.

Attached: grandprix2019.jpg (1041x1323, 180K)

The sale is still ongoing. If you actually want to buy games, instead of compete with strangers for imaginary points, you can still do that.

>suck ass and lose
>"GIVE ME FREE STUFF BECAUSE I LOST!"

is cock the official team of niggers and south americans

I picked Tortoise and still didn't win anything. I doubt it mattered much.

>Implying i'm angry
I'm just disappointed in my fellow user's stupidity. Maybe you'd fair better on r*****

literally frothing at the mouth angry

i love this image

fare

There's nothing to do with the tokens other than dumping them into the badge or random shit if I don't have enough for the 5EUR savings, right? I won't waste them if I dump them into the badge, will I?

I wish something that small could upset so greatly. Don't worry user, go on a neurogenesis diet and maybe thing'll get better for you

Attached: Screenshot (143).png (485x645, 231K)

I don't care about backgrounds, emotes, badges, or levels.
Ignore what Valve says, do you guys think keeping these points will hold any value in the next sale?
Like the lunar sale had relevance in this event.

are you a valve employee or a critic? if not, then no free game for you, goyim

>I'M NOT MAD! LOOK HOW NOT MAD I AM!
If you weren't mad, you wouldn't be so desperate to cell me names.

LET'S GO CORGIS! *clap, clap , clap, clap, clap*

lmao i have never seen someone this angry before. whats wrong little baby, life in brazil is garbage? tired of being a nigger? lmao at your anger

Jesus fuck, fuck you Valve, you goddamn cum-drinking nigger pieces of shits.
How was I supposed to know your races would end a whole 2 days before the end of the event

Attached: 1536801699714.png (274x74, 4K)

GOOGLE HARDER YOU CUNT
twitter.com/humine_No66/media
instagram.com/humine406/

Attached: 9c1.jpg (1200x1200, 606K)

you can be team pig and still win jack and shit

Are you ever going to stop seething?

it literally said so in the banners
Steam Sale June 25 - July 09
Grand Prix June 25 - July 07

Which was more fair:

Steam Grand Prix Event

Vs.

Yea Forums April Fools 2018 Contest

Attached: 1522600272330.png (666x666, 14K)

i won nothing and got tokens because i buy a lot of shit on steam, so i just consider the discounts a loyalty rebate
it was a big nothing for me

F
RENT
E
E

>tfw you time travel back to 2009
>everyone is spamming 'umad' again
oh wait

steam grand prix. the good guys won this one

>there are zoomers here who didn't get the turtle van reference
sleep tight racing fans

Attached: jenny4.png (907x509, 1.01M)

Are you retarded?

4chans since you didnt get to choose the teams
and the award was better

pretty sure the april fools thing was deterministic so it was maximally unfair but it was more entertaining and created better content

Didn't work, don't know why.

Buy a $3 game, I think.

every single one of my attacks went to team corgi.

Attached: brushiecat.jpg (500x334, 42K)

what Yea Forums did that year?
During that period i couldnt access internet for 3 months so i literally wasnt there to see it

team reddit had so many participants that it was unstoppable

April Fool's on the grounds that it didn't cost anything
Also fuck P*eps and fuck Crem*s

what's third on your wishlist

PRESS D TO DAB ON HARES FELLOW TURTLECHADS

Attached: unknown.png (485x231, 144K)

dropbox.com/s/hm4bcq5p8xwnjez/April_Fools_2018.zip?dl=0

Thank you user for accommodating my stupidity

D

Don't act so proud of yourselves

Attached: Tortoisefags.gif (480x316, 427K)

Worst fucking event ever, and it killed my interest in looking for something to buy. Valves interface is complete shit these days anyways and its a pain in the ass to find anything anyways.

ips were assigned to a team based upon a snack food associated with easter baskets, and imaginary points were assigned to the teams.
in response to this, people shitposted and created oc representing the teams trying, in vain, to find a way to win

we got pretty close to you fags gotta admit

Attached: e89.png (331x250, 95K)

haha get fucking baited. look who's mad now. Not me

Attached: When you successfully jerkoff in Church.png (655x688, 336K)

Aprils fools was way better, we got nudes

>tfw hare
>didint won anything anyway

I assume Mini nudes were the award, and considering it all, you're right, sounds more fun than this grand prix evend

Katana Zero the others are worth it though so just suck it up and get them.

lmao you just got baited muh man. seething anger from this one

Attached: 1562464832438.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Guys, can only get one, help me decide.
Sleeping Dogs
Rise of The Tomb Raider

If you suggest sleeping dogs, also suggest a 5 dollar game i could also get

shut up

DOUBLE BAITED lmao this 3rd world nigger is literally chimping out at the keyboard

ITB felt restrictive because the AI is designed to give you one optimal way to resolve every turn based on your loadout and every other choice is significantly worse. In a sense it's more of a puzzle game than anything else.
That aside I was pissed when I unlocked all the achievements and the secret squad was a super-shit joke squad instead of an actually good one.

the reward was all of the tribalism we engaged in on the way
knowing that nothing would actually result in you winning and there are no stakes takes all of the edge off, and you can just enjoy the kayfabe and encourage drawfags to draw
there were probably people actually mad over the steam thing, since monetary value was put on the table

i'm not a nigger you fucking cunt and i'm not mad. You fucking bitch.

>picked cockatiel for my own reasons
>find out an hour later that some retards here were trying to make cockatiel the Yea Forums team
>immediately regret my decision

>Sleeping Dogs
Damn good game
>Rise of The Tomb Raider
Awful reboot that ruins the character of Lara Croft.

Get Sleeping Dogs
>If you suggest sleeping dogs, also suggest a 5 dollar game i could also get
Mad Max
store.steampowered.com/app/234140/Mad_Max/

PUPPER
HAHA
DOGGO DOGGO
BORK BORF HECK

YOU'RE GIVING ME A HECKIN FRIGHTEN HOOMAN

Attached: 1560570556129.jpg (960x960, 172K)

April fools day by far. I didn't really care about free games or the contest. I just was expecting fun shitposting land memes like in the April Fools day.
Fuck off, creme was the superior team in every way.

Attached: Major.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>oo ee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla bing bang
lmao this nigga literally cant stop being this upset. its almost sad if he wasn't made to be the white mans amusement

You're right
Competition for the sake of it with no real reward is more fun and engaging than trying to gather points for a discount that is too overly complicated and unfair to get.

Attached: 1456648294852.jpg (600x336, 54K)

>Awful reboot that ruins the character of Lara Croft.
I thought that was Tomb Raider 2013
I played all the old ones, and I still enjoy the reboot, i simply take them as 2 different series and it helps me not seeing it the way you do, but can't say you're wrong.

>Mad Max
would i still enjoy it if i never really was into the mad max franchise, it ever at all?

What questions should I be asking?

Fuck you, you stupid fucking bitch. Do think you're fucking clever, you fucking dumb cunt. How dare you, how fucking dare you. I'll kill you; i swear to God if you were here right now and you said that to me I'd fucking kill you, you stupid bastard. F u c k Y o u. Retard. I'll beat you to fucking death and piss in your smashed up jaw until blood, piss ad bone fragments flow out you stupid mouth where the drivel you once spat came from.

Attached: Fuck me.png (619x545, 324K)

>I thought that was Tomb Raider 2013
Yes, that was the 2013 one, and Rise of the Tomb Raider is a continuation of it.
>would i still enjoy it if i never really was into the mad max franchise, it ever at all?
I imagine so.

lmao niggers can't fight, they can only run and rat each other out. i would just step forward and as you run away laugh at your pathetic 3rd world patheticness lmao. fucking poorfags are great

>went from Steam level 40 to Steam level 80 during the event
This is unironically the best one yet.

Attached: 1533740903281.gif (200x161, 986K)

>what are our thoughts on the Grand Prix Event?
total shitshow but still good. great sales, free e-peen levels, and most importantly a win for corgi.

What did you get for increasing your level to 80?

>Being proud of your goy score.
The absolute state of Yea Forums and mustards.

Attached: 1558939194758.png (1117x812, 859K)

Genuine question
What do you get from it though?
Once you're level 30 or so you already have enough profile customization options to do whatever you want, and being able to add more friends isn't that big of a deal unless you're a friend hoarder.
So again, what do you actually get from it, other than a higher number that means nothing?

an extra 40 levels. Can't you read?

Attached: feral loli.png (1268x776, 426K)

I got your back

Attached: IMG_20190706_193652.png (1790x985, 1.8M)

I spent £20 on the event and got 45K tokens max, my friend spent £50 and got 27K. Yea Forums explain.

Neat.

an extra 40 levels

how many games do you have and how many your "friend"?

You get extra friend slots, more slots for showcases on your profile, and the number goes up. So in reality nothing, but some of us are faggots who care about that stuff

it al depends on your starting point based on lunar sale, on previous purchases, and other details.
Counting the sale alone, it'd take 120 dollars(whatever that is in pounds) to get 16K tokens

>didn't do nuffin
>got 24k tokens anyway
>bought nep 3 with the discount tokens
thanks for the free game gabe

>1st place: reddit
>2nd place: reddit
>3rd place: losers
What the fuck

Attached: 2F344667-B622-4AA5-8657-895F40C3822B.jpg (570x390, 76K)

rent free nigger

Did you buy any games during the sale?

>can see how much coin you get from the the whole grand prix.
Neat... Guess buying DMC5 and Sekiro really boosted my points through the roof. As well as having excess tokens from the lunar sale.

>Didn't purchase any games
>28K Tokens
What should I get with the discounts?

Attached: question mark.png (185x182, 45K)

oops forgot pic

Attached: coins.png (1015x461, 176K)

how do refund something with DLC? do I refund the dlc individually first and then the game?

about $50 worth of games why?

How many points did people get?

Attached: steamssgp.png (1805x1047, 666K)

>didn't do nuffin

You clearly did.
Buying games was part of the race.
More money spent.
More points you'd get.

And it literally meant nothing, good job dumbfuck.

Attached: 1418842717045.png (600x664, 302K)

but what about

You also got tokens for just playing games during the event

Wait, I thought the rules stated that it was valid only for CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TITLES.

>tfw got three discounts from this
got dusk, the long dark and katana zero using these.

Attached: 1558030274886.jpg (1080x872, 382K)

Corgi should be disqualified

Attached: cheatingdog.png (691x446, 227K)

But i hit my max.

I could only boot 100 points per day.

and?
it's not that hard, if it's available on the store, even as a pre-purchase, then it's an available title

Cyberpunk 2077 is "currently available" in that you can preorder it. Look at the race chart for the event; Cyberpunk is literally on every day.

Honestly pretty good event overall. I didn't care for the actual race itself since the odds of getting a free game were so fucking low it was basically the lottery. I got a 17k badge for free so whatever.

it was the official reddit team

Fuck you. Corgi best team.

Attached: excited.gif (275x275, 96K)

>mfw just being on team Corgi makes people mad.

Attached: austrialians.jpg (763x757, 59K)

So can you still get tokens by buying shit?

>see the race for the first time
>know everyone will pick the dogge because memes
>pick Gamera instead
Who would be 3rd if corgi wasnt around?

Attached: greenteam.png (260x359, 69K)

Do you still receive tokens if you buy stuff even after the race?

cock and hog. they were joint 4th

shouldn't you be asleep dumb aussie?

nvm poor bird bros

WHHHERRREEEE ARE MY FREEE FUCK ING GAMES GABEN!!!!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!??!! YOU PROMISED ME FREE GAMES YOU FAT FUXK WHERE ARE MY MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAMES??????!!!!! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR YOU GABE???!! DO I NEED TO GET A RIB SPREADER AND PART YOUR GLOBULOUS ASS CHEEKS LIKE THE RED SEA????! DO YOU WANT TO SHIT AND CUM INTO YOUR ANAL CREAVICES???? DO YOU WANT TO FUCK MY CORGI GABEN???? JUST ANSWER ME YOU TWO TON TAINT, I WANT MY FREEEEE FUCKING GAAAAAAAAMESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: images (13).jpg (225x224, 18K)

Eh, still better than EGS.

yes

Cockatiel would have been 2nd if Valve didn't nerf them multiple times. Shit was so fucked up considering the two biggest meme teams, corgi and tortoise, ended up winning.

Because making the game fair for everyone is being a traitor ?

Well might aswell call me a terrorist you fag

kill yourself, namefag

Attached: 1488115880172.jpg (500x500, 30K)

yeah

this, seriously

Attached: 1558117593805.jpg (1058x1059, 364K)

No fuck you,Corgi is reddit meme team

what the fuck even are tokens or steam lvls, do they do anything?

>tfw 300 tokens short of another store coupon

Attached: family fun stops.png (600x800, 654K)

recommend me some good 5€ games Yea Forums

>reddit race
I imagine you felt super witty coming up with this

You unlock stuff to showoff your steam profile with every 10 steam levels.

>Can only use 1 coupon per purchase
What's the fucking point?

Attached: 1561690978800.jpg (705x540, 56K)

so buy a 3 dollar game

Isn't the event over already?

retard

tfw you could've wishlisted any full price or pre-order game and you choose a $5 reward

Attached: ss.png (628x168, 25K)

you can't get more point now

you still get tokens for buying

Wrong, idiot.

see

>breaking news
>corgi is killed in the race

Attached: theresultsarein.png (435x694, 72K)

>tfw didn't join any team
This was one of the worst sale events so far

Attached: 1552965628553.jpg (400x505, 31K)

Why isn't it working for me? I have enough tokens for 2.

>I missed out on free shit
>aren't I smart?

>bought a 7 dollar game 10 minutes ago and i didn't get any points
either you're lying, or the event is more broken than we thought

You are retarded and didn't read the part about boost not consuming tokens until after checkout. So no, you don't have enough for two.

>I am a brainlet
o-ok user, have a consolation (You)

WHY DID THE GAME END BEFORE THE SALE WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ALMOST THERE

Attached: WHY.png (902x282, 66K)

So can I not get any nore coins now? Im like 600 short of getting the 5 dollar off voucher

you don't get points you get tokens directly now

>all these subhuman retards lamenting the "broken" event when shit has been working fine since day two

Look just because you are too stupid to understand the event doesn't mean it's broken. You are living the Dumb Man's Plight. Same thing with pic related, everyone that believed the Starbound "exploit".

Attached: 1561611006429.webm (732x536, 1.46M)

Attached: rest in peace.jpg (500x468, 45K)

Th-they surely couldn't have g-given all the free g-games out already r-right? ??? W-wouldn't it m-make more sense to spread it thr-throughout the d-day???

Attached: nervous.jpg (960x1231, 167K)

I am mildly upset.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 721K)

tokens, points, i didnt get shit, my counter didnt go up

all these retards need to read the fucking thread. Even a little bit and you'd get a solution

I am fucked though, right?

Attached: file.png (507x163, 24K)

>seething so hard he can only said one word

Okay, less upset.

oh definitely.

Feels good being a corgi chad

Attached: 1225790.0100000002_Bez tytułu.png (630x630, 142K)

I didn't buy a single thing or engage in the stupid game because the gameification of player engagement is pretty fucking retarded when the deals aren't even that good and they fuck up the 'game' every step of the way.

Attached: 1542398656277.png (290x292, 100K)

To avoid people from pilling up discount so they can buy expensive games

*corgi tard

Nah, just buy $84 worth of games

cope

Attached: 1560831425055.gif (420x420, 188K)

>coming soon games aren't allowed
I couldn't care less about this gay shit.

enjoy no free game corgi tard

damn, why didnt i think of that before

Tort got more points
AKA SLOW AND STEADY

Because you definitely got your free game

>Was put on corgi because I spaghettied while picking my team
>Bought all the cockatiel emotes
>Somehow managed to dodge the Corgi participation badge
I hope you all forgive me, I've done all I can.

Attached: 1552004480074.jpg (401x253, 26K)

miss replied

>tfw Corgi
>tfw Gabe had to cripple us heavily so the blowout wouldn't be absolutely embarrassing, and it still was
>tfw can't even be called a cheater, because Hare's bullshit was absolutely over the top

Attached: Seething.png (1018x312, 345K)

I just wanted my free DQXI. Why, Valve, why?

Attached: ohno.jpg (274x275, 25K)

>Starbound probably sold thousands of solely because people were too retarded to understand how the event worked

was that their plan

>millions of people participated
>people actually thought they would be one of thousands they get something
>people are actually MAD that they didn't

Attached: 9aZhueL.jpg (395x278, 12K)

>cockatiels all banding together like they did something magnificent or fought against a great evil or something

Dramatic bird fuckers.

Wait, what did hares do?

Did Valve made any comment explaining that unusual boost with hare?

I did cause i made the high iq decision of join pig

>valve saying anything
kek

user..... im so sorry to tell you this...... pig never made it to the finish line. he is presumed ded

This wouldn't have been as bad if they just didn't let people pick teams, and either had them randomly assigned, or assigned in a cycle so the numbers stayed even.

>I'd rather have an actual fun even with good deals instead of this bullshit token crap anyway
The days of fun events and good deals are long gone, user. They're never coming back. Steam sales are shit now and have been for the past several years.

>tfw Yea Forums did a better job at assigning teams than vovlo

>pig team only managed to make it into the podium 5 times
>dead last
I'm sorry for your lost piggu user

Tbh I just look at steam catalog and see shit.

>Yea Forums unironically infuriated by a harmless little dog

Attached: 1546916751729.jpg (640x481, 38K)

Does that mean that I can't redeem any more tokens for muh free $5?

I got an award on the second or third day when pig got 2nd. Eat it

what was your award

>We realize that the race track had some unexpected turns – we tried to straighten them out when we could, and we’ll anticipate the curves better next time we invite you to the races.

(((they))) knew

Attached: kisspng-symbol-nazi-germany-nazi-party-eagle-nazi-party-5b1d68ff76f899.4813058115286540794873.jpg (900x460, 90K)

>tortoise won 2nd
>didnt hear a peep from them all race

Attached: 1551135269354.png (750x425, 508K)

Will games that aren't out yet be counted towards the raffle? Is there a price limit?

Attached: 1535943822886.jpg (904x904, 63K)

Now the real question. What to do with those leftover points?
Spend them all on leveling up the badge or keep them, hope they'll be usable for the next sale, and that there will be another $5 reward?

you will forever be a tainted switcher
anyone who views your badges can figure that out

all dignity is out of the window

you have a greater chance of getting struck by lightning than winning anything with the 5 teams combined

>1st place: reddit
>2nd place: erping furry trannies
>3rd place: sneaky cunts who somehow evaded nerf
Turtlebois were the only legit team besides cockbros, I'm really surprised that pigniggers weren't 3rd considering how rigged the shit was. Slow and steady indeed.

Attached: _FWiaKTk4_0.jpg (456x503, 58K)

Did the rewards already get sent out? If I don't have anything, does that mean I'm fucked?

you're saying that in the last 10 days, more people got struck by lightnings than users got free games?
Cause literally hundreds of users got free games.

get fucked
only lonely women get cockatiels as pets

Attached: 3B8C8FE1-49D4-4DAB-9BCB-C5DF7DDCCEB5.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

>only lonely women get cockatiels as pets
I only know 2 women in my life that have cockatiels, and they both have a very active life with many friends

What
an emoticon for your profile?

no it will take a week they said. they are hand drawing each prize and mailing keys

Monster Hunter World

Just used those points to stack $5 discounts for free shit. Good sale.

Team Hare unironically cheated in the races, which is obvious by the day that Team Hare was miles ahead of everyone including Corgi by 10,000 fucking km. Which begs the question, how long was team hare cheating before they got caught? Why should they still have the right to win even third place overall when they cheated at all, even if they only did it in one? (which they clearly cheated the race before that one as well but made it less obvious by still at least being in the thousands)

you pig bois are alright. 1st beer is on corgi chads

I couldn't give two shits about Valve's newest pyramid scheme. Fuck Valve and fuck jannies.

honestly a pretty kino outcome

Attached: absolutestateofcuckatiels.jpg (1000x739, 140K)

Some inhuman boosting that made them win 1 place on 2 races

it was a self admitted hare tranny discord that planned it. they decided to save money till the end and secure 3rd

>implying the average corgi chad can legally buy a beer in any country

oof salty cockeater. look bro you know what, us corgi chads are having parties all over the world. just come down and we will let you hang with the cool crowd and the winners

anyone elses steam fucked up? i cant download anything

When am I gonna win my games as part of Team Tortoise?

wtf

Attached: 1544825572305.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>they didn't win a game

How's it feel to have such bad luck?

Attached: inlibrary.png (1023x183, 50K)

Why would you spend them leveling up instead of just stockpiling them for a free $5 discount?

Attached: 1561137960875.png (344x407, 225K)

>Think it's because they cheated
>Doesn't realise that 80% of the people that chose to switch teams from team corgi was put onto team Hare
Literally everyone I know, myself included, who switched teams was placed on team hare. I'm also pretty confident the people they offered to change teams were those that were actively participating in the event as once again me and the 5 others I know who switched teams all have >500 grand prix badges. Not that the badge matters, just shows a lot of active players got shipped team to hare.

Attached: SGPRIX.png (131x61, 11K)

>Lunar sale
>spend $30 for a $5 discount
>Summer sale
>spend $150 for a $5 discount
>Fall sale
>spend $500 and be on the winning team for three days in a row for a $5 discount
>Winter sale
>spend $1000 and be on the winning team for the entirety of the sale for a chance of winning a $5 discount

>he unironically thinks this explain them suddenly hitting over 10,000km out of fucking nowhere
uh huh.

>10000km
exaggeration. it was at most 3km corgi at the beginning was hitting higher of. Secondly it was 1 day they hit that peak.

I mean don't get me wrong, they definitely did something and I think a big portion before team changes was that they seemed to go for a quasi km/per person type of method to try nerf corgi a bit, then stuck a load of event active players on a barebones team hare which then gave them a stupidly high km

i think I just want the trading cards back

I genuinely feel that the reason they removed cards was because people would get free Steam money from them and Valve really didn't want that.

Not my own image but one from the day Hare was over 10,000km.

Attached: 435242831.png (1602x827, 140K)

one of the worst events yet
jewish discounts aside, how do they keep making events that just make you feel so bad about not winning? hell even when you do win you get fucking nothing. it's like they relish making opportunities to set the gaming community against each other

just fuck off and make half-life 3 or something you cunts

Okay shit yeah fine I stand corrected. That's pretty absurd.

Best is when they publish the games that people have been winning.
>Look at the shit you aren't getting and cannot realistically increase your chances of getting!

>a card is generated
>you put it for 3 cents on the market
>some random user pays 3 cents
>you get 1 cent
>valve gets 2 cents
>valve earned 2 cents form a card
no one gets free money from valve with card, and valve earns money with cards
all the money you, the user, gain by selling cards, packs, emotes, background or anything, come from other users, and valve always gets a cut of it.
literally never has anyone got free money from valve with cards

Yeah you're right, I guess I mean that there's too much "benefit" to the average user by saving 50c - $1 for not having to "do" anything. As in, Valve makes less from that than they do by pushing people to spend $150 to get the $5 discount.

>Level 2000 badge is just an ugly ass tire
Why can't they just make a nice looking badge for once, sheesh. I don't even own it and still offended just looking at it on other peoples profiles.

>check email
>won monhun
>forgot to place cp77 at top of list
well fuck me, guess I have to play this shit. only put it on my list because of my coworker.

Attached: DmmlwHzU0AEWWw5.jpg (741x618, 45K)

damn if hare won we would have made an Irish flag and I could shitpost as an O'Hare

>What did you win
FIRST
PLACE

I'll be putting this next to my Team Red first place badge :^)

Can you still earn tokens for emotes and stuff through purchases?

Attached: 3.png (754x680, 532K)

Yes

Yes you can Mr King Dice

yes

I won Koikatsu Party, Yea Forums

so has the big draw where you can win 3 games happened yet?