GTA VI

Announcement this fall.

Attached: prod.hosted.cloud.rockstargames.com:QACAptures:A15.jpg (2560x1920, 883K)

Attached: 1515237752182.png (399x400, 120K)

this looks real to be honest. if not its an impressive fanmade fake

Didn't the last thread die just a few seconds ago ?

>another map """"leak""""

Attached: 1560115874290.jpg (750x745, 341K)

what does the writing on the bottom right say?

>Didn't the last thread die just a few seconds ago ?
Yes, OP made some weak ass bait and he's trying to milk it for all it's worth, which is literally nothing.

Scale of the map is wrong, density of the streets/layout are wrong, any retard with half a brain cell could tell you that.

0/10, see me after class.

Those icons ruin it completely

BIG MARING

the game

Does anyone even still care about GTA?

Attached: 1554320434025.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>blue and orange

I hope Rockstar has multiple diverse cities for the next GTA game.

after rdr2 was so good sure

You guys must be top tier retards if you think the game is so far a lot that they have the UI and the map correctly implemented. GTA 6 is not gonna come in atleast 2 years

Attached: 1499282916231.png (829x496, 602K)

>play GTA4 on release
>pretty cool, like the new direction but needs a lot of extra little features to make it good. as is, it's alright
>RDR was basically the same, with slightly better gameplay just because of slowmo
>expecting GTA5 to be all that and a bag of chip
>it's more of the same shit, shitty driving, shitty movement system where you are always playing as a drunk old man, shitty shooting (slowmo isn't saving any face), bland world with nothing but dumb minigames to do, poor character customization, story about three characters I actively want to avoid (trevor was the only half way decent one just because it fit in pretty well with the over the top world)
>RDR2 is again, more of the same. everything sucks but hey it's an open world sandbox with some random encounters and a deep story so 10/10
I have no interest in anything from R* these days. It's going to be more of the same. All budget into marketing, mocap, multiple protags, and online microtransactions

500 jesusbux says it wont be called GTA VI
it will be GTA: Subtitle

>Announcement this fall.
cool, I look forward to it. Would still like Bully 2 first or a new IP

Attached: unpleased.jpg (450x281, 39K)

>GTA IV was my first GTA
lol

>RDR2 map leaks a long while before its release
>people kept saying how fake it looked
>RDR2 comes out
>the leaks were actually real

i dont know what to believe anymore

Japanese games suck dick in comparison though

If they drop the tripple protagonist shit. San Andreas will remain the best one because it took its time displaying how rough that life is and why everyone are such shitbags to eachother. In GTAV everyone were just fucking retarded without much of a reason to be.

YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH, I'M OUT OF TIME

Attached: gta-3-vice-city-screenshot-03.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

All GTA games wacky fun. I don't understand what you're going on about. GTAV probably isn't as much of a comedy as GTA SA was when it came to writing

Honestly I felt pretty bad for Michael once his family leaves him and his room starts becoming more and more of a miserable mess when you switch to him. But then they get back together like 4 missions later so whatever.

Nice fake, Honestly. But it's replicating VC too much, Even shares the same font.

The font gives me memories from my childhood user. That's all I need :D

Pleb, This is the real map.

Attached: 65778897465443.jpg (3264x2448, 469K)

3 was my first when I was like 8
After GTA5 I retroactively realized all GTAs suck ass and do nothing well.

Which was leaked in 2011 and resembles to the final GTA V map.

The RDR2 leak was real you autistic nigger

WHOA, GTA V CONFIRMED??

yea, SA was basically boyz in the hood with a bunch of jokes

The gta autist's mapped it all out before release, There is some funny renditions of it.

Attached: 897438794578354978234.jpg (900x1124, 322K)

They used a piece of the teased blueprint map, And info from trailers and screenshots

Attached: 57348902754290854.jpg (1536x1912, 665K)

Why can't rockstar get off their ass and make a spin-off GTA title again? Give us another arcady topdown gta like gta2. It wouldn't cost shit for rockstar to make ine. In this day and age.

Attached: 1526016762335.jpg (776x657, 92K)

I care for the rockstar editor

>online faggot shit for streamers
Not really

In 3 you had the optional bird's eye camera, They should of kept it. But i agree.

Attached: 7843874874387.jpg (1972x2013, 514K)

>should of

Attached: 1533461944693.jpg (326x307, 17K)

*shuld hav

True it is wacky but they still kept the Boyz in the hood vibe.
The game starts you out getting fucked with by the cops and then you get to your childhood home after your mom is dead and the first thing that greets you is someone trying to defend the house from a burglary with a baseball bat.

back then, no game gave you that amount of freedom, and game mechanics were generally more confined to one genre or a smaller pool of potential activities. now there are plenty of games that offer such freedom and diversity of gameplay, but few still offer the scope of the world while maintaining the quality of individual gameplay mechanics(most notably driving is still absolute shit in most open-world games, much worse than even V). but while the mechanics are all pretty good, the games themselves have become kind of boring for some reason

in short, the old games were great at the time, but now they cant compare to what we've become accustomed to over time, that they pioneered but have been improved on since then

This translates to

>I grew older and more bitter. I found new games that I thought had "deep RPG mechanics" and better "freedom" (even though they don't because of the Rage Engine tech) and I think I'm an interesting person and gamer by choosing to hate new rockstar games when in actuality I'm a very boring individual

>GTAV only has one city
It still
Fucking
Hurts
Bros

Attached: 1562365816633.jpg (217x233, 4K)

Maybe that's what Dan meant when he said VI will be a while away, We could get a spin-off first.

Attached: 765467986.jpg (251x201, 10K)

more likely that they just rererelease 5 next gen

>GTA 6
>no Bully 2

Nah, They aren't as bad as Bethesda, Yet.

It is kind of strange how accurate it is for a fake, Even has chilliad and the alamo.

Based.

Does anyone else want a game set in MODERN DAY Vice City, but with a vaporwave/Drive aesthetic? I don't think we need another 80s game

I'd settle for a stories like game set in a 70s version of GTAIV's liberty city about one of the mobs seen in the game.

well fuck you buddy i just lost

Attached: 1561116535023.gif (498x373, 246K)

RDR2 PC WHEN

Attached: 1520798586672.jpg (650x401, 205K)

Attached: ncn.png (500x300, 49K)

Maybe it was a beta map?

ummm sweaty fun is for children, GTA needs to be like my favorite movies

Attached: Dan_houser.jpg (921x877, 110K)

>vaporwave/Drive aesthetic?
you vaporwave fags are so annoying

Attached: 1562246291429.jpg (460x411, 49K)

Plausible. Release the game just before new consoles are out so you re release the REAL version on next gen to get people to double dip.

thanks reinstalling

Attached: 1397689198781.png (183x183, 75K)

They should step up and go sci-fi to fuck with cyberpunk 2077.

ey fuck you Gabe

GTAO basically already is that

Could of been a dev or artist trying to leak without consequence

is it hard to make gta 3/vc look like this on pc? i dont need super realistic stuff just want hd and for controllers to work well.

Fat jew

Not anymore. I was hyped for GTAV and was sorely disappointed by it when I realized that IV had much better mechanics. It felt like a very shallow experience and didn't pull me in nearly as much as the earlier ones. I don't even really remember the story that well, whereas I can recall SA's and IV's stories fairly vividly despite not playing them in years. Also the map wasn't even as good as SA. I liked RDR2 though so maybe VI could be good and V was a case of being gimped by last gen consoles.

What graphic mods are you using, Cunt?

GTAV was spore levels of disappointment for me