How badly will Bethesda fuck up TES6?

How badly will Bethesda fuck up TES6?

Attached: lizard.png (820x652, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sapphire_(person)
youtube.com/watch?v=YPN0qhSyWy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As bad as I want to fuck a male lizard

Attached: 1550840638938.png (698x767, 507K)

Make everything shallow as fuck and dumb down everything
General incompetency like garbage animations and being an unstable piece of shit
Business as usual

I'd rather have snake with taht sex

>Was genuinely surprised going back to Skyrim and hearing a whole lot of talk about non-consented sexual acts and general misogyny (Not that it should be surprising at all given the setting)
>Remember how Fallout 4 completely lacked any and all of that
>TES6 will be even more of that

Attached: ScreenShot309.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

I'm not really into argonians but that is a cute lizard, would dungeon crawl with/10

They will probably fuck it up real hard, they literally need to pull a miracle out of their asses, knowing bethesda that'll never happen, to make TES6 live up to the hype of a new modern TES game.

fuck off discord tranny

I'm more of a cat person.

Attached: imagine.webm (640x640, 1.2M)

I'd be genuinely impressed if they managed to make a game worse than Skyrim.

Shut the fuck up. The game is fun and you know it. People play it because it is fun and not because they want to torture themselves. Kiss yourself

>remove health/fatigue/magicka pool numerical values and make them a flat 0-100% gauge
>make perks even more linear with a system more reminiscent of Fallout 4
>bigger focus on randomly generated content, narrowing questlines down to five or six actual quests per main/guild story and pad the rest out with bullshit fetch quests
>completely fail to acknowledge the Skyrim situation and the Civil War
>fewer Daedric quests
>all dungeons are now procedurally generated instead of being hand built
>absolutely going to play as a Dragonborn again
>extremely heavy push after launch for paid mods on consoles
>settlement building
>much less complex dialogue system than Skyrim
>crafting overhaul that simplifies all existing systems while making them extremey grindy so they can shill component packs for $19.99
>zero difficulty curve, likely re-implimenting level scaling
>even dumber magick system, possibly narrowed down to a destruction/conjuration tree and a restoration/illusion tree
>random legendary gear with special stats for end game farming
>probably drop in co-op that works like absolute dogshit

That's some retarded gay nexus mod

I expect even more hard coded shit and very limited mod tools.

Attached: enb 2019_07_04 22_33_23_44.jpg (2560x1440, 823K)

>male
gay

It's not you fucking retarded faggot.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sapphire_(person)

Attached: 1547206533741.jpg (810x960, 590K)

All is forgiven if they do as fanservice with Argonians. Just let me fuck a curvy argonian

>literal skyrimjobabbies are among us

Shut the fuck up I will fuck you up

Guys how do I lessen the distance between the breasts in bodyslide studio with an UUNP body, Like I want to make a slightly tighter cleavage and not have them so far apart?

They will finally remove the last of the RPG elements, and make TES the open-world adventure game it was always meant to be.

Attached: A95F7D62-5965-4398-A543-50B9C796B6B9.png (529x490, 281K)

What if TES6 is good?

Attached: 74.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

what is it?

Attached: 1546630058928.jpg (2047x1356, 941K)

They'll probably just remove beast races, and probably one or two of the elfs since they got like 5 different elves already. Much too much depth for any of the gamers out there these days.
Maybe one spell per magic school. Like fireball for destruction, and magelight for illusion or whatever.
It'll be a prequel to the prequels and it'll be too early in tamriels existence for the beast races to be around. Or some dumb shit.

Im setting the bar extremely low so ill be pleasantly surprised if/when they exceed the expectations.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPN0qhSyWy8

I would welcome back the janky adventure games.

Attached: 1556423453645.gif (784x731, 416K)