The Biggest waste of a slot in any Fighting Game ever

Real Talk

Why the fuck is Banjo playble? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise who's had 5 Games (3 of which were never released in Japan) and some bullshit cameos in Rare's shitty games and Racing Games starring Mario and Sonic Characters

Meanwhile, Actual iconic characters like Byleth, who is part of a Nintendo Franchise that has over 16 games including succesful remakes and spinoffs acclaimed by fans and critics, mind you is not in the game, but this furfag who has 5 games, 3 of which weren't even in Japan and Tooie being hated by all fans gets to be playable?

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this.

Attached: Banjo-Kazooie_SSBU.png (828x944, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/rules#v
sys.4channel.org/v/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=469525891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Banjo makes more people happy than Byleth ever would and MUH ICONIC doesn't mean shit

have sex

Because people asked, and because Nintendo and MS are circlejerking each other in preparation for the next gen

Oh my poor little stevie...

>Byleth
Who?

>user is still seething over DQ and Banjo getting into smash
unironically have sex

Attached: 1558585689960.jpg (864x720, 126K)

>iconic characters like Byleth
we know its you stevefag, you can stop seething anytime

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (640x480, 49K)

What fighting game did Banjo make it into?

>Actual iconic characters like Byleth
Stopped reading right there
I’ve been in this board for 10+ years and what the fuck is a byleth

There are no such thing as slots. They put in who they want and exclude who they don’t.

Who is looking forward to playing as BANJO & KAZOOIE? I know I am!

>Why the fuck is Banjo playable?
Fan demand, next question!

banjo is only playable because autistic rosterfags kept screeching on twitter until nintendo finally gave in.

Attached: 1550718630838.png (1147x1372, 310K)

I stopped played Ultimate after a few weeks of playing cause of how garbage it is, but Banjo's inclusion gave me a tiny bit of hope that the next two could be good cause two generic pretty boys that wields a sharp weapon is pretty faggoty not gonna lie.

>Not being happy that his appearance in the game will finally shut up banjofags just like roolfags and ridleyfags shut up afterwards.

>Relevance
>Popularity
>Unbiased Choices like Meta Knight, King DeDeDe, Dark Pit, and Palutena

>"Whose Byleth"
>Looks the character up
>mrw

Attached: really.gif (400x192, 819K)

We already have Lucina. Fire Emblem needs to fuck off.

For those of you uncultured Swines

THIS! IS BYLETH

The Main character of Fire Emblem™: Three Houses. AKA, THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME. And Byleth will be in this game because Byleth is Important for Fire Emblem and Nintedo as a whole as of Right now.

Attached: Byleth.png (1348x1344, 1.3M)

>wanting ANOTHER anime swordsman

Attached: 25F8FF03-9D1F-45EB-BE65-45341A3ACC19.png (569x800, 326K)

You're laying it on a bit thick there.

Who the fuck is Byleth? Seriously, I have no clue who the fuck Byleth is. Super fucking "iconic" ha ha ha. What a joke.

I know Banjo, though. Super happy about his and Kazooie's inclusion. Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 1561094396567.png (441x340, 191K)

SHUT UP

>Anime swordsman #4839383

Attached: 1524975434927.jpg (716x403, 33K)

Seething Deefag.

Attached: 1536798165104.jpg (640x360, 81K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: vince.jpg (350x263, 8K)

We’ll be with you soon Banjo Bros. Keep our space warm for us

Attached: B66FEA41-4627-49D3-8F9D-E605224DE4B9.jpg (637x358, 55K)

stop taking the bait, you retards.

ROSTER
FAGS

Banjo-Kazooie is a surrogate Nintendo IP. It doesn't matter if Microsoft owns them, that's just some dumb ink on paper that allows them to sic authorities on people who use the IP in a way Microsoft doesn't want.
Nintendo is the home of Banjo and Kazooie. That's why the Smash trailer is called "Welcome Home" in Japanese, because they are literally returning to where they belong: with Nintendo.
Back in the day you'd see them on all sorts of promotional Nintendo art, ring alongside Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pikachu and others. They were clearly considered an official part of the core Nintendo cast of characters.

Banjo-Kazooie was born on Nintendo, loved on Nintendo, remembered on Nintendo and that's where everyone wanted Banjo-Kazooie to come back to. Nobody cares that Microsoft "owns" the IP, not even Microsoft themselves.

Smash Bros. is about Nintendo whether you like it or not. A couple of oddballs doesn't change that - and this is why Banjo and Kazooie are in. They have a strong legacy with Nintendo to the point that they are honorary Nintendo characters. Whatever character it is you think should have gotten in instead of them, they didn't because they're not as Nintendo as B-K. And whatever obscure character from a dormant series it is that you think has a chance now because of Banjo-Kazooie, they don't because they're not Nintendo. Not in the same way or extent that Banjo-Kazooie is, at any rate.

Good one, rosterfag

The furry fills with rage and hate,
He uses buzzwords in his bait!
Your bara cat has no appeal,
That's what it takes to be a heel!

Attached: hw.png (446x460, 236K)

THE STEVIES! Yea Forums‘S FECES!
WHOEVER IS GOING TO PITY THEM?!?

I AM NOT STEVE

I AM NOT A DEEFAG

SHUT UP FAGGOT I HATE YOU

Attached: 1560305425059.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

BYLETH IS NOT A GENERIC ANIME SWORDMAN AND YOU KNOW IT, BYLETH IS GOING TO BE ORIGINAL AND WILL BE TOP TIER WITH CHROM

>"waste of a slot"

There are no slots in Smash Bros you retard, for all you know they could do a second Fighter Pass or add characters just because they want to after the Fighter Pass.

>Irrelevant character from a dead franchise

So are Game and Watch, Captain Falcon, Ness and Lucas, Ice Climbers, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, Simon and Richter, Young Link, Megaman (at the time), R.O.B. and Rosalina.

>Actual iconic characters like Byleth

So iconic that I literally had to search it up to even know who he fucking was.

>You can't seriously defend this

I can, actually:

For the past 10 years we have had appreciation for many of the 8-bit and 16-bit classics, but nowadays the appreciation for characters that were born in the era of Playstation and N64 is starting to become popular again, with the likes of Super Mario Odyssey coming back to its Super Mario Bros 64 roots and the N Sane Trilogy.
Not only that, but Banjo and Kazooie have been very popular characters since the N64 era despite their future games not being very well recognized, and they're known to be heavy on fan demand, which is usually the reason as to why even Sakurai and its team decide to include any of the characters.

Now cope harder you fucking retard stevefag

Attached: 1560279977862.gif (500x265, 491K)

>BYLETH
thats also the noise i made when i saw this thread

Attached: 361219987-N.jpg (991x717, 83K)

roses are red,
your fursuit is trash.
based roar is in,
banjo's getting cut from the next smash.

Attached: 1542944669909.png (243x234, 120K)

Thanks for the concession.

>Nintendo is the home of Banjo and Kazooie. That's why the Smash trailer is called "Welcome Home" in Japanese, because they are literally returning to where they belong: with Nintendo.
Dunno if this is pasta, but the Japanese trailer is called Nakamatachi. which means companions.

Are you good at anything?

>wanting another swordsfag
immediately kill yourself

Everyone was dissapointed incineroar was probly getting in. Then they warmed up to him and now the remember why they didn't want him.

Banjo is iconic. Incineroar is a literal, actual shill. It was stated by sakurai a Pokemon needed to be added and that was incineroar. No one asked for him and the people that did want him dont care anymore because better characters have been added or brought back. Banjo will always be loved

yeah because they never cut pokemon characters

Attached: mew2.png (525x592, 164K)

Implying that in the next smash they will cut anyone lmao

Obligatory

Attached: 037AD0A0-4A3A-4900-8788-CC94F20B46C5.jpg (1398x1096, 250K)

They will and you're retarded if you don't think so.

making rosterfags seethe.

Attached: 1561504639177.jpg (512x512, 26K)

You’re just choosing random characters now.
You seriously need therapy.

Your sad little couplets sure look mighty rough.
Just rhyme within meter. It's truly not tough.
And speaking of cuts, I'm sure that you'll find,
Your sad little shillmon will get left behind!

Attached: grunty.png (829x1249, 454K)

>thinking its bait

No he's actually a delusional retard. Stop sucking his dick.

does rosterfag actually mean anything, before tony the tiger was even announced i saw people shouting "rosterfag" at incineroar posters because they thought he HAD to be in

>tfw next Smash's tagline is Everyone is Here*
>*But Cloud and Hero

You make yourself seethe?

>tfw no good fates music
Fuck you Sakurai, why can’t we get an actual good song from the game? I’m tired of Lost in Thoughts, give me shit like Road Taken or A Dark Fall, that shit rocks

Attached: 9862C007-BA5B-47A5-B2C5-95AE044F1A25.jpg (675x900, 133K)

THAT'S ENOUGH, YOU IDIOTS WILL PAY FOR THIS, I WILL NOTIFY RESET ERA ABOUT THIS AND THE RESET ERA USERS WILL GIVE YOU A LESSON

FUCK YOU FIRE EMBLEM HATERS

rosterfags:
>spam this board with multiple smash roster threads every hour
>obsess over the same shortlist of "acceptable" characters while screeching at anyone who wants something different
>believe every "leak" they see on the internet, no matter how bogus it is, as long as it has the characters they want
>believe the smash roster is far more important than it actually is, to the point of expecting the industry to base their business decisions around it (for example: the months of persona 5 port-begging that followed joker's announcement)
>care more about the roster than the actual game
>overuse reddit-tier buzzwords like "reps" and "slots" in every post
>talk out of their ass about series they've never played because they don't want a certain character "wasting a slot" in their party game (this is especially rampant with kirby)
>come up with autistic "rules" to gatekeep the smash roster, even though they keep getting blown the fuck out
that pretty much sums it up.

HOW DO I CLOSE A THREAD?!

OR DELETE IT?

Not reading any of that but let me tell you what it actually means:
Anyone that discusses the characters, in the game or requested, rather than gameplay or other content.

Yeah, they will cut characters after having the tagline "Everyone is here" and expect people to not be dissapointed.

seeth harder

POST CUTE KAZOOIE!

what if i want characters because of their potential moveset

Attached: d00m.gif (488x519, 415K)

If the roster is the most important thing to you you're a rosterfag.

Attached: D88c9o2XoAAM4XE.jpg (1065x1155, 105K)

>Smash.
>Fighting game.

UMMMM HELLO?

HOW DO I CLOSE A 4CHANNEL THREAD?

IF I APOLOGIZE TO YOU GUYS FOR TRYING TO THREATEN YOUR SITE WITH OUR ARMY AT RESETERA WILL YOU GUYS TEACH ME HOW TO CLOSE A THREAD?

You kill yourself and the thread goes with you.

They literally cannot afford to keep all of their current licenses

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 336639.jpg (2560x1440, 317K)

That's retarded. People literally play Smash for the characters, that's not weird. No one would ever have given even a fraction of a fuck about this game if it had been Dragon King: The Fighting Game instead of a Nintendo crossover. People who play Smash purely for its gameplay over getting to play as a beloved character are an extremely tiny minority.

It is and banjo will never have a new platformer again.

Attached: 1559927728337.png (817x833, 22K)

I AM NOT STEVE COPE, MY REAL LIFE NAME IS JACOB SMITH

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE A 4CHANNEL THREAD?

Okay rosterfag.

This, entirely this.

I’ve literally never heard of whoever Byleth is but that sucks you don’t like Banjo I guess. I personally wanted Geno myself

>They hated user because he told them the truth.

Am i missing something? Is this not just a variation of the Bomberman-fag pasta?

Ahhhhh shit I looked up who Byleth was. Can’t believe I fell for such obvious bait. I’ll take my leave now

That's what it means.

This term isn't even valid. "rosterfags" don't exist, because 98% of people who play Smash do it to play as a character they have an attachment to outside of Smash itself. That's like being mad that someone doesn't like the selection of cars or guns in a racing or FPS game.

there can be only one swordsman in this town, fuckface

Attached: 184764.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Why is Samus wearing Kingdom Hearts clothing

It would make a lot more sense to just say Smashfag then because what you think is a "rosterfag" is overwhelmingly the norm.

>going on 4 weeks of Banjo celebration and 4 weeks of MAD HOES
sakurai is a saint, god bless him

Attached: 1519268467863.gif (800x430, 564K)

I'm not the one that coined the term, just telling you rosterfags what it means.

It basically means
>anyone who doesn't think every character in the game was the best possible choice and that sakurai is perfect and always makes the correct decision 100% of the time

No that's a denialfag, a subset of rosterfag. Rosterfags obsess over the roster in general.

>why did they put in this character people asked for!!!
>they should of just chose characters that I would of liked!

Why are anti roster people like this? If you truly dont care about the roster and who does/doesnt deserve to be in smash, why is it such a big deal to you that they took one game to try and put in some highly requested characters? Imagine someone shrieking in rage because Ridley, K.Rool, the Belmonts and Banjo got in because it made people on the internet happy.

Attached: 1510158853084.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

f-fuck you...

>Biggest waste of a slot in any fighting game.
>SCV had 3 mimics
Stop chatting out your arse

Best post in the thread

I remember seeing this exact same thread way back when. Get over yourself, Stevefag.

>wanting another anime swordfighter
>wanting another fire emblo
>wanting a literal who character
I know Shulk was created in 4 to shill Xenoblade but fuck, man. Byleth ain't fucking gettin' in. Neck yourself.

>falseflagging this hard

Attached: 1516780224874.jpg (242x409, 29K)

That's not the image at all, it's that Incelroar is furbait while Banjo isn't. When actually neither is the true, Banjo is a beloved platforming collect-a-thon character that was requested since 64 and Incelroar was a shillmon that nobody asked for that had to have gimmicks to stick out cause no one wanted him so inclusion wouldn't be as hated.
Both are furry, but this also applies to any other characters that seem similar like The Hero & Link.

> Using the Bomberman copypaste for your shitty FE character
Fuck off weebshitter, get some original material instead of stealing from others. Fucking bastard

Rosterfags are fucking hypocrites who don't give a shit about games.

based gruntyposter knowing how to actually rhyme

>comparing Tony the Tiger to Goofy

Attached: 1556213476101.png (986x797, 869K)

/thread

> Thinking Banjo is on the same level as Goofy
Fucking delusional, he's George and Junior tier at best

Banjo is pretty much the video game equivalent of Goofy.

Attached: D85y-8TXkAEaS7t.png (716x743, 283K)

Personality wise? Debatable? Icon and appearance wise? Not even fucking close.

So hostile.

If Incineroar can be compared to Tony the fucking Tiger, the commercial icon, then Banjo can definitely be compared to Goofy, the cartoon icon. Banjo is definitely renowned for being one of the most silly, irreverent, and downright goofy video game series there is, and the character himself is a beloved icon. The only real issue is Rare, who don't love or understand him.

Incineroar = big cat
Tony = big cat
Banjo = Bear
Goofy = Dog
No, retard.

I wasnt talking about the image. I was talking about what the user said.

Stay SEETHING.

>iconic characters
>fire emblem
106+ replies

Attached: profound.png (225x225, 2K)

Delusional zoomer

WHY ARE THE EYES SO FUCKING RUINED IN THIS GAME. FUCK FUJOS.

Nice argument.

Attached: 1560632194973.png (185x268, 108K)

Real talk

Why the fuck are you kids still playing yet another version of the same fucking goddamn children's My First Fighting Game from 20 years ago?

Banjo did shit for the gaming industry compared to many other choices, stop comparing him to Goofy

You mean Street Fighter? Because it's still fun.

>implying that george and junior aren't based

Attached: 1544902834295.jpg (470x480, 40K)

Once upon a time, smash was a series where irrelevant characters from dead games could fight mario and pikachu

No, and don't get mad about it.

Attached: 1561329309659.png (913x435, 346K)

> No argument

>SF
>kids game
Sigh. Smashfags are so in denial about the casual bullshit of their kids' games. Any Smash "pro" can potentially be beaten by a kid mashing buttons at random. Not possible with actual fighting games like SF.

>> N

>he didn't play SF as a kid
You missed out buddy. It's a perfect kid's series.

> Banjofags can't blankpost

>> B
Embarrassing.

The argument came earlier and you ignored it

Because 1) I had to google Byleth and 2) he/she looks like at least 5 other playable characters in smash

Attached: 1016B7AE-0279-4B01-BE5E-3C5BBE206F7E.jpg (534x712, 57K)

Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild take cues from Banjo-Kazooie. So do Grand Theft Auto and Assassin's Creed.

Fuck off Blockhead you Stevefags lost

>being a kid when SF came out
I was a teenager when the ORIGINAL SF (not 2) came out.
Grow up, kid, and maybe you'll understand how SHIT Smashshit is.
Doesn't even matter if you played SF as a kid, how is this even an argument? SF is a series not really made for kids even though you can fuck around with it as a kid. THE DIFFERENCE IS AS A KID YOU CAN'T BEAT PROS IN SF WHEN YOU CAN IN SMASHSHIT.

>SF is a series not really made for kids
You can't be this delusional.

> Source: your ass

source: those games/series taking cues from Banjo-Kazooie.

We get it you like mature games for mature gamers like yourself.

sounds like you suck at smash

No, the biggest waste of a slot goes to Joker.

Banjo is an iconic, beloved platforming titan. Rare dropping the ball and killing his series doesn't change that.

Attached: 1560623433800.jpg (680x610, 72K)

>Byleth
O fuck off with your trash. I'd rather Nintendo make the Power Glove a fucking character than Mart #123401231208312903

>Banjo is an iconic, beloved platforming titan.
No, let's not lie. It was the case during the N64 era, but Banjo definitely isn't on Mario and Sonic's level, neither on Crash and DK's level, hell, not even comparable to Rayman and Spyro.
It might change if the new game that has been rumored is a huge succes, but at the moment, Banjo is only ever mentioned for Smash.

Fucking agreed, OP. This is one of the reasons I liked Smash 4's newcomer lineup better. It had mostly popular, relevant characters instead of a bunch stupid, irrelevant cereal mascots.

Attached: 1531388408206.png (1024x712, 1.26M)

Stevie Steve,
Cope and seethe.
Don't come back,
Next time you leave.

>It had mostly popular, relevant characters

O you fool. I want you to explain to me how Palutena was relevant, and Dunk Hunt Duo, and Mega Man, and Wii Fit Trainer, and Rosalina, and Bowser Jr, and cloud.

I'm still waiting

Attached: C5TlC2SXUAIlu2F.png (560x426, 53K)

Attached: 1495151300964.png (187x252, 52K)

>let's not lie
>lies for an entire post

>Relevant
The only relevant character in that picture is Ryu, and forced relevancy does not count (FE and Bayonetta).
I seriously hope you're joking.

The only character I'd trade Waluigi for here is Joker.

Nah, he's as iconic now as he was in the N64 era if not more. A new game would be great but he doesn't need to be kept on life support to be an icon.

Being in smash is the worst thing that could happen to banjo and kazooie.

How can it possibly be worse than the Microsoft buyout? Or Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts? Or even Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing with Banjo-Kazooie?

Palutena was relevent at the time, considering Kid Icarus Uprising was released right before Sakurai planned Smash 4's roster back in early 2012

It won't lead to a new game but people will pretend it's still alive.

It's always been alive. And if anything the massive response of love and joy might pierce the cynical and jaded hearts of Rare, those who have lost faith in the original Banjo-Kazooie.

Real talk. Have you looked at the Smash Bros rooster?

About as alive as metroid on the nintendo 64.

the shit storm when reimu gets in will be the biggest of our lifetime

Attached: 1531136041291.jpg (1800x2880, 2.44M)

How could a bear and bird make a bunch of transexuals so angry? It's hilarious.

Not when grant kirkhope is doing the music. They approve of that.

Not sure if salty or seething

I unironically wanted Byleth more than BK, MaleByleth has a great design while BK looks like a cartoon character with googly eyes

Apparently Sakurai had a cereal mascot quota he needed to fill. That would explain the criminal lack of female newcomers.

Ah yes, another Marth look-alike but with a new flavor of armor. Such a great design.

No.

Shut up Steve clown

Attached: IMG_20190408_070516.jpg (266x190, 14K)

Crash is next.

literally who

ah yes, another anthropomorphic animal character

>complain about anime sword users
>Sakurai cuts back on them
>OH MY GOD, TOO MANY CEREAL MASCOTS

new FE looks like shit, I don't want a rep from a game that will probably be shit
ie. Corrin

I can't believe you little retards actually think meme shit like Halo and Minecraft take priority over real Nintendo characters in Smash.

Blown the fuck out.

Attached: banjo-kazooie.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Banjo is microsoft.

ok

So he's not a nintendo character.

ok

Rosalina and Zamus

kys

Duck Hunt is representive of Nintendo's being the console most willing to innovate and try new things all the way back. Also his move set encompasses what a game like smash has the potential to be instead of another character whose entire gameplay is "is now a good time for a short hop air?"

Mario characters are much more iconic and lively.

Grunty is really bringing back her rhymes, right Kazooie?

Attached: banjo_bear_02.png (266x367, 102K)

Mario characters are great. But Rosalina is just nightgown Peach. Plant is more iconic than her. King Boo would be better that Rosaparks since he's become Luigi's Bowser. Galaxy was great but that's all Rosalina was needed for.

Just die already, Steve
You are not welcome

JRPG character designers are truly hacks.
"uhh..... BELTS!"

There were literally tons of people who were excited about Incineroar. Yea Forums is mostly an echo chamber. On twitter when Incineroar was revealed there were plenty of people showing love for the character.

based, this is how you respond to fuckwits refusing to use their brain

You mean conceding because the other poster is right?

nope, it was actively not wanted especially among pokemon fans.
pokemon has a nasty habit of making a new mascot every gen and shoving it into everything regardless if people like it or not.
I get that the whole idea is to be a heel and unliked but damn they went too far

based

Cope

Attached: cereal box mascot.jpg (1195x1854, 337K)

>years of context completely ignored
>hurr durr banjo's a microsoft not a nintendo!
ok

>New great character from classic Nintendo franchise's new game on switch
>"No we don't want this character in our Nintendo character fighting game
>Irrelevant character from decades ago, who is literally a Microsoft character
>"Yes, this is the character we need in our Nintendo all-star fighting game!"
You guys are dumb as shit.

Smash needs more female fighters.

Attached: 1547881199470.png (804x972, 657K)

based meterbro

>years of context completely ignored
Rare was bought by microsoft many years ago.
>hurr durr banjo's a microsoft not a nintendo!
Yeah it's pretty clear and simple how ownership works.
>ok
Thanks for agreeing.

>JRPG

Attached: A3C5DAAD-B71B-484F-82E0-430E96C18758.png (350x350, 211K)

Daisy
Leaf
Kazooie
Enjoy them, waifuincel

>b-but money transactions!
seething retard can't put context clues together, this board is 18+

If this was true why would anyone hate Ridley as a boss or Bomberman and Rayman being trophies?

Pokemon has millions of fans. Just like there are people who are vocal on whatever site about their disdain for whatever character, there are people who don't post their opinions online, who might appreciate the character. Some people who played sun & moon like Incineroar and liked to see him appear.

Also Smash Bros is not about adding characters that people want, it's about representing Nintendo.

ok

>New great character from classic Nintendo franchise's new game on switch
OP forgot to mention any, so what are your ideas?

>b-but money transactions!
>money transactions can be waved away by green text
Are you retarded?

Yes and that’s why Simon and Banjo are in

Be glad Banjo will likely be cut next game. You’ll get you wish user, Byleth is probably a lock for next game if three houses beats fates in sales.

Banjo is a cartoon animal. Incineroar is in all but human in a fur suit. Look at him. Tell me he doesn't look like a human in a animal suit verses Banjo which is a cartoon bear. Like, It's like thinking pic related looks like Incinaroar.

Attached: 7ff057f835d77ee0d4c48838d2e1608f.png (461x593, 173K)

>Byleth.
Literally who???
I'm actually being serious I have 0 idea who Byleth is, can anyone clue me in please? I am actually stumped as to whom OP is talking about.

Attached: donkey_kong_10_595.png (564x595, 985K)

It's still more important to have Incineroar in the game than Banjo, who is a dead character, rather than Incineroar, who's games sold tens of millions and is active. Doesn't matter if its shilling or not, thats irrelevant. Just like Nintendo and Gamefreak is shilling Incineroar, the fans are shilling Banjo. Only difference is there are millions of kids who have played pokemon recently while Banjo & Kazooie is dead & gone.

THIS THREAD IS A VIOLATION OF RULE 1 4channel.org/rules#v

REPORT THIS THREAD INMEDIATELY, HERE IS A LINK SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO UP.
sys.4channel.org/v/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=469525891

Attached: ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH.png (989x411, 104K)

of course there are fans of every pokemon, especially one being shilled so hard. but it still stands that the vast majority of fans were not happy with its inclusion. whether that's obvious from the design or if its technical reasons being a longtime pokefan the character was a disaster and not well received.
>Smash Bros is not about adding characters that people want, it's about representing Nintendo.
even if this statement were true incineroar does a poor job representing nintendo and the pokemon franchise using little of it's actual moves and opting for copied moves from other heavies

Jannies don't do shit faggot, they only do shit during a blue moon on friday the 13th
stop

See

Oh its another FE character that looks like every other FE character. Disappointed it wasn't anything actually interesting. Sad!

Attached: boog-character-web-desktop.png (480x445, 87K)

Hey everyone, humans are now cereal mascot characters. Please remove Mario from the game.

Attached: 91383h3-f1L._SL1500_.jpg (985x1500, 340K)

This reads like its ironic cringe

Somehow Kazooie doesn't exist.
Gee for one whose all for female representation and even wants it you sure do seem to ignore a lot of it.
Hypocrite much?

Attached: kazooie_01.png (842x945, 584K)

That tiger is boring, what a waste of a slot!
There's nothing he does that a human cannot!
If you have to add Pogies, they should be unique.
This moveset of his is sure rather weak!

Attached: witche lole.png (653x799, 466K)

banjo's fur is so fucking weird

>5 Games

Kazooie, Tooie, the GBA one, Nuts & Bolts, ?

smash is vidya you mongoloid

>Byleth
>Iconic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

zss is the biggest waste of dev time, they made a character out of a 10 minute stealth section with one attack lmao

Banjo pilot, a racing game for the GBA, where you raced in planes, was originally going to be a diddy kong racing spin-off only focusing on planes, but then the buyout happened and it became banjo pilot instead.

Banjo-Pilot

Attached: 220px-Banjopilotboxart.jpg (220x220, 15K)

Attached: Diagram.png (1601x1205, 274K)

I agree, hope she’s on the chopping board for next game.

Good shit

Attached: 1560566432301.jpg (400x306, 86K)

Fuck off, there's still 2 slots left.

>G&W in Cephalopod
Huh.

Attached: 2FF7E036-D681-4BE5-9BC7-17F3711E8C8E.jpg (350x276, 18K)

>Byleth

Attached: literallywho.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

>all those replies
master bait

They count his magic transformation for some reason. They probably think that the black cat from wario land 4 counts as a dragon and a dog.

Kazooie is a gun not a woman.

Attached: 1562174367331.gif (360x273, 143K)

Fire emblem is iconic.

Are you aware Super Smash Brothers Ultimate is a video game for the Nintendo Switch video game console?

Those are cigarette advertisers.

>literally 5 retards spamming threads to try and make it seem like people are upset then eventually giving up
i want to see it

They're both cartoon animals.

I wonder if Kazooie gets embarrased when she lays eggs haha
Do you think they smell? Just curious haha

This is retarded but /ssb/ unironically needs to be a thing I feel like.
Same for /hs/ (Homestuck)

but it is though

I baited your mom into fucking me. It was pretty easy, too.

Good thing its not a fighting game then

>gets btfo'd and banned
LOL

wouldnt game and watch follow under insect considering he's made of shadow bugs?

It's not a platformer. Must be a fighting game.

but it is a fighting game.

>Declaring a game not even out yet to be the best game ever
Fuck it I'm takin the bait, why are you so retarded

Attached: 7800f50d3c2b75764df9dc9c8ff8656d--fas-funny-memes.jpg (236x157, 9K)

Attached: 1561657032723.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

ursaring is just a standing bear you idiot.

anyone have the banjo steve webm. you know the one

>he believes in "slots"
Jesus christ have sex or grow up

>literally who

No clue dude.

Black hole thread

But user, Chrom's already in the game

It should just be on /vg/

At first I believed so, but seeing the design in motion along with the moves I wasn't mad at all. I'd say characters like Olimar and Rob are a bigger waste but to each his own.

nah

Sounds reasonable.

Super smash bros. is so based, it gets it's own board.

How will PSFags ever recover?

It would be a dead board in weeks.

olimar is better than banjo.

a /vg/ general would help better.

> I'm both a Banjo Kazooie and Fire Emblem fan
Gtfo, you're the reason everyone hates us FE fans.

cope.

Smash is no pokemon not even close.

Just wanted to stop in from the catalog to tell you that you're pathetic.

They explode.

Rhyming is gay.