Unironically deserved a spot in smash over Banjo

Unironically deserved a spot in smash over Banjo

Attached: Rayman_render_by_nibroc_rock-d8z6dlp.png (1024x1024, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25053
youtube.com/watch?v=W4KJLJdyCu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely based and Raypilled

Attached: 4395278A-BD78-4172-B53B-582BB8DC82CD.png (48x61, 5K)

Crash deserves it the most

Attached: 1562009424368.png (949x1058, 35K)

Does anyone actually give a shit about lame man anymore?

Yes Rayman Legends was amazing even if it released 6 years ago and it doesn't seem like anything else is on the near horizon

ray man more like shit man hahahahaha

Attached: 1559418615891.jpg (339x448, 41K)

>lame man
Very poor, user.

Rayman Revolution is literally my favourite game if all time, yes.

Ubisoft have a trillion billion lawyers for representing the Rayman aesthetic over the Rabbit aesthetic.

They probably want to try another 2d rayman eventually as something like... holy shit

RAYWOMAN

@469526128
of course it's an avatarfaggot with a random pink haired loli that adds nothing to the thread.

You know who Ubisoft really would have pushed for.

Attached: Rabbid-Peach.jpg (1884x964, 230K)

No third party "deserves" a spot.

he's already in brawlhalla. this will never happen

I love Rayman, I really do. But honestly Crash Bandicoot and Banjo Kazooie are more iconic.

I just bought Rayman 3 off the uplay store the other day. Terrible mistake because the pc port doesn't have any controller support and they expect me to just play it with a keyboard. not even mouse and keyboard, just keyboard. what the hell ubisoft granted it was only $2 but what the fuck man

Rayman games are kino, all of the main games range from good to fantastic so I'd say he deserves a spot.

For some reason the only people I know that care even a little about Rayman are europeans, also counting me, though.
No idea why.

He is so busy being frozen on a crystal or something

Why does everyone falseflag characters to attack banjo. Banjo was never in competition with Rayman or Bomberman. Bombermanfags should be mad at Simonfags. I did want rayman in, but he was out before DLC speculation could even begin.

You should probably just emulate it on Dolphin.
There's also a HD texture pack for it as well which looks great

Try to find a way to get Xpadder to work or look online for a fix.
It's frustrating but worth it, I promise.

>HD texture pack
for real? I never knew about this

Yup, it uses textures from the HD port on PS3
raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25053

Attached: LYSPIR-1.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Yeah I'm still gonna look into some fixes for it. Because the game still looks and runs wonderfully the only issue was the lack of controller support also why don't they just bring these games to Steam along with controller support? Its free money

Because Banjo did shit for the gaming industry compared to other choices

Hold up, that version is outdated
Newer one is in the description of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=W4KJLJdyCu4

Attached: Dl-cI8rXcAAq9qd.jpg (987x1200, 231K)

rabbids have a better chance of getting in

Doesn't matter. Banjo got in. You were a deciding factor in that, and thank God.

Fuck you, Banjo is in, and Rayman isn't. Steve isn't. Whatever character you wanted isn't. Banjo is.

Attached: 1538404980573.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

amiibo support was the worst thing to happen to Smash. It's the only thing I can think of that's stopping Rayman from getting in.

Rayman Legends and Origins are among my favorite games of all time
The fans weren't anywhere near as loud, and if there were any supporters many of them didn't really have him as their most wanted spot. So even though I would have preferred him in I can see why he didn't get in