What is the best fighting game of all time

what is the best fighting game of all time

Attached: 91226.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Ff_7d_Jn8
youtu.be/YRWlbX92B3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been trying to convince my friends to buy an old WWE or UFC with me. Character customization memes are always great.

what the hell was the game plan here? It looks like he deliberately got himself kneed in the head

formerly elbowed

>wh*tes

lol wtf Ben Askren KO'd in one hit? That guy used to pretty much dominate the Bellator circuit for ages to the point where they both agreed that they needed to part ways otherwise both would stagnate in growth.

He's a big wrestler, it's his go to place. He was just overconfident in his takedown, so he couldnt dodge the knee in time.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

The way his body seized up makes me think there's some permanent brain damage in there.

Askren (jewfro dude) is a near legendary grappler---NCAA champ, olympian, etc---so he went for a takedown when his opponent rushed him. If you rewatch the clip, askren drops level right before Masvidal jumps---he didn't even see the flying knee until it was too late.

Askren was talking mad shit about how he destroyed Masvidal in sparring like a decade ago. That's a taboo in MMA---what happens in sparring/practice, stays in practice.

It's fairly common to have decorticate posturing immediately following a head injury and be fine afterwards. Askren (the knocked out fellow) got up a few minutes after that---unstead as fuck but awake. Definetly need a CT to rule out small cerebral hematoma/hemmorhage but likely nothing major.

t. physician

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Retards will shun you but cannot disagree

Is getting hit with a flying knee as deadly as getting knocked over and hitting your head on pavement?

Rip Asskren. Dude got bodied hard.
I personally like UFC 3. I know most people disliked the third iteration, but there's a lot of fun stuff added, like punching while walking. You can set up great combos. Stand up is amazing all around. I don't know what OP likes though, simulation/realism fighting or anime fighting

Askren has no choice but to talk massive amounts of shit because Dana White finds his fighting style boring and won't give him matches otherwise. If you hear him on Rogan he's just a cool guy.

Lots of factors in the mix. If everything is equal (i.e. no underlying medical conditions like hemophilia) and the fall in question is from average height (5 to 6 feet max)---I'd take the knee. The octogon is not super large so the moment the fighter got before jumping via running was pretty minimal in the grand scheme of things.

MvC3 no doctor doom

Attached: 1560542703020.png (800x445, 476K)

and no vergil
and no zero
and no phoenix

Doubt it. People die all the time from smashing their head on concrete.

Doctor Doom is one of the highlights of the game

Dana confirmed the doctors said he was fine in the post-conference

True. I have no beef with him personally. He did have a huge target on his back since the day he was finally signed by UFC and didn't help the animosity with his fluky first win and resulting dodging of rematch.

he is jewish you moron

That's what Dana would say no matter what the doctors said

Sadly that's why MMA/Football players retire. When you are knocked out, it's due to the brain or spine moving in an unexpected way, and your body is shutting down to prevent further trauma. In his case, he suffered frontal lobe trauma. His brain made contact with his skull. Hopefully there was no internal bleeding or hemorrhaging.

Why cant white men fight?

Anyone can have a bad night and get ko'ed dumbass

B U M
U
M

kek true

Whites have won most belts reported for racism

>jew
>white

what about Bare Knuckle FC

Attached: 37e3.jpg (747x420, 47K)

He's 19-1

These fighting "sports" are fucking degenerate and MMA is the worst of them all.

Attached: 1555751128007.jpg (378x368, 22K)

He's doing fine, he'll pull out of the coma in less than a decade.

Attached: White lie.jpg (1200x628, 66K)

i wish refs didnt step in so early

Attached: 1561830723346.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

agree, fucking retarded shit for low IQ people and animals that should not live in society

I'm not talking about just the knee dumbass. Ben Askren is a one dimensional fighter and he's very good at it and Bellator had a large amount of fighter types from other wrestlers, strikers, BJJ and all that and he would dominate them every single time in the exact same way. It's just a very big surprise that he gets one shotted right at the start of the round when he never used to open himself up like that.

Losers, i could knock your head off in real life...

>real fights only last a few seconds

Are there any games that let me kill Dagestanis?

Attached: dag.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Guy was KO'd, the ref had to step in. What did you want? The ref to let them get hurt more and possibly even let the fighter die?

Small dicks

>he can't enjoy the spectacle of two retards mauling each other
you don't have to take part you know

Attached: Euphoria Engine.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

And what would that prove? Only that you're a neanderthal and yet another victim of our culture of toxic masculinity.

i watch it for the blood, thats why as much as i hatw their fighting form i prefer street fights. fucking hammer fist his head

>he's fine, fine just don't ask us to ban flykicks

Its a pretty based fight
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Ff_7d_Jn8

Then you should really just go watch something else, i'm sure there are underground illegal street fights in your area that you could attend to with the right connections and influence.

fucking kek

Tekken 7

Bellator fighters have always been low quality or washed up ones user. Almost all of their top 10s in every division are literaly whos. Don't even get me started on ONE

Oh, lol, try to wiggle out of this one, Dana.

I guess the spectators have an even lower IQ based on you

I bet dana drugged him before the match

Loser have sex

>judge is just watching
this faggot is a sadist

this shit even legal?

Do you think all these Trump supporters made the trip and bought tickets to be snubbed of the beat down finale? That'd be like fapping without cumming.

MMA used to be so much fun before it got too popular and they started doing more and more shows with the interesting fights spread out further and further. Now you´re lucky if there´s 1-3 interesting fights in the lineup.

Attached: 1562445583217 (1).jpg (401x551, 36K)

Flying knees to the head aren't supposed to be but Jewfro kinda ate it on himself

This last event was a bomb though? Every fight on the main card was interesting.

He didn't get kneed in the head.

Attached: ufc fast knock down.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Might´ve been an exception to the rule? Then again, I stopped following MMA years ago. I used to watch every single UFC event and TUF-episode. Still miss Pride the most though

are you retarded dude?

he threw the fight, won't be long until UFC's outed as the same BS as WWE. fame got to them and fixed fights are more profitable.

>spoiler
You and me both, my brother. You and me both.

Is this legal? UFC looks unbalanced as fuck. A judo or close combat arts dude would never win against that

WWE was never real fighting

WWE is like a teater version of jackie chan movie, where you see a fucker throwing another fucker from 5 10 into woden table, and the fucker get up
just because is staged doesnt mean its fake

why didnt he do a just frame parry into launcher?

he is a scrub

I don't know if you guys are baiting and this is some /heem/ inside joke, but he absolutely gets knee'd right on the dome.

time isn't frozen while the camera angle changes in the WEBM you posted.

>would never win against that
They have a chance if they're well rounded and dont charge into a fucking knee. MMA's all about wits and knowing a bit of everything. Askren could have won if he didn't immediately try to take Masvidal down and used his brain.

WCW vs NWO Revenge.

you cant parry knees and elbows

But it is, it was shots taken from multiple angle spliced together

He has consisntently started bouts like that, but people feared exploiting it because if they miss they'll get grappled.

Nah, you can see he moves ahead a bit when the camera starts spinning. The shots absolutely aren't all from the same moment.

look at Masvidal's hands in the air compared to being on the back of Ben's neck once the camera spins

this camera work is really damn cool, reminds me of the replay mode in sports games

No it didn't, there's not enough cameras to not make the panning not jerky.

>would never win against that
They have a chance if they're well rounded and dont charge into a fucking knee. MMA's all about wits and knowing a bit of everything. Askren could have won if he didn't immediately try to take Masvidal down and used his brain. Then again I had Masvidal winning either way, but wrestling is an amazing base. It's just that Askren only has one thing. And he lacks a brain.

Is that the fastest knockout in ufc?

Also wtf is with that idiot taunting afterwards

What a dick

How about you learn about anatomy and perspectives?

that's enough you leaf shitposter, I'm onto you

>>Yea Forums94058999

> coulda woulda shoulda

Stick with keystrokes my dudes.

more like this

>That leg movement
I've seen that somewhere.
youtu.be/YRWlbX92B3I

There was no movement, check out the referee's foot, and the air position.
Hell there would not be enough movement to already swipe past the head

any recommendatios of wrestling games for ps4 with customization?

>you have shit friends like me
God help us, real frens would just buy and play it for the good times no questions asked.

Mma is on the gayest fucking sports ever. Would literally rather watch that edgy wrestling with insane clown posse than this gay shit.

Whole fan base is just neets and incels claiming to know how to fight watching two monkeys beat the fuck out of each other and give each other life long injuries for some fake gold belts and autism.

UFC3 is on sale this weekend.

Not wrestling but ok nonetheless.

Fighter lost power in his legs but its possible to recover, no need to step in

based retard

I would just like to say fuck BT sport for putting the match on PPV after already making me pay for the sports channels.

Greedy fucks.

He did get knee'd in the head, he simply didn't get hit in his front skull but got hit around his temple which is way fucking worse

Seriously go take a punch between the eyes from someone and then take a hook to the right or left temple. The difference in impact is insane

no, i want wrestling, not that gay show

wrestling is actually funny unlike ufc

A direct hit to the carotid is probably deadlier

Not that I know what I'm talking about 'ere

good one

WWE 2k19 then.

Woah easy there champ. Just take a sip of of that onions you got there and wipe off that sweat you worked up.

Yes. It was officially stopped at 5 seconds. KO happened at 3 seconds.

You can if you pick Geese.

Askren fan spotted

The knee hits him in the temple.