Been working at NOA since 2014, likely going to be laid off within the next few weeks

>been working at NOA since 2014, likely going to be laid off within the next few weeks
>NCL (Japan) is dangerously out-of-touch with reality to the point where people will mute themselves during conference calls and loudly scream into the phone out of frustration

Ask me anything. Fuck it.

Attached: NIN_1.png (1280x427, 13K)

Do they have their own food court like google?

Attached: E7CD6900-F39C-44D3-9F5D-BF9AA823A499.gif (500x281, 495K)

Final 2 DLC characters

Yes, fully stocked with Onions.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F458038%2Fd3093ae0-b6f3-48dd-8451-f4388c865654.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 57K)

>>NCL (Japan) is dangerously out-of-touch with reality to the point where people will mute themselves during conference calls and loudly scream into the phone out of frustration
I can totally picture some pink mohican faggot screaming because NOJ won't agree with his suggestion to include a transgender black toad in the next mario title.

where the FUCK is Mother 4?

why do they scream though?

why couldnt you convince them to make XBX2 instead of shitty XB2?

Where is her game?

Attached: 7f2f597a244c0df577f92a5fa7ca69bb.png (1000x1000, 1.04M)

ぱんこちゃん

>likely going to be laid off within the next few weeks
Why?

who did it?

Attached: Gunpei_Yokoi.jpg (200x336, 11K)

This means?...

Attached: DjmD3-WU4AAkqNh.jpg (225x225, 9K)

whats the next smash dlc?

Yes they do. The husband of the prostitute worked at it

>>NCL (Japan) is dangerously out-of-touch with reality to the point where people will mute themselves during conference calls and loudly scream into the phone out of frustration

What's wrong? can't convince them to get rid of tits and be more political?

Attached: 1560215911475.png (581x443, 128K)

>Why couldn't random worker number 12000 make big choices?

Previously. They got shut down for health violations and hilariously not having the permit(s) to serve food.

A lot of higher-ups at NCL have zero connection to the modern gaming landscape. The stuff that comes out of their mouth, when read on paper, seems like material for a bad comedy sketch. They're not aware of the simplest things, they constantly reject pitches and constructive criticism, and they always make sure to have groveling yes-men as close by as possible.

Also, just because I work at Nintendo doesn't mean I have insider knowledge on whatever game you're hyped for. It's not like I can just freely check in on the development of any game at will.

Apparently Doug Bowser wants to clean house when it comes to consultants and liaisons between NOA/NC and bring in other people.His own goal is for NOA to have more of an influence over the company as a whole.

The official story is what happened. Though it's just speculation, Yamauchi always viewed Yokoi as a traitor of sorts.

Censorship has nothing to do with it. It's NCL's attitude towards software distribution, hardware R&D, online infrastructure, and caring more about quantity over quality when it comes to downloadable titles.

Attached: NIN_2.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Based Bowser.

Persona 5 for Switch when?

>ama thread
>weebs begging for games

Gotta love it

What is with Nintendo and online? Why do they have so much trouble figuring that shit out?

Also, are the new management in Japan better? I know that there's been a lot of shake ups since the new CEO came in.

>It's NCL's attitude towards software distribution, hardware R&D, online infrastructure, and caring more about quantity over quality when it comes to downloadable titles.
Go on.

Best bet is a last minute reveal by Atlus when Royal is about to release

Nintendo definitly is in need of a reality check or else they're doomed.

>dangerously out-of-touch with reality
You mean they're not listening to ranting about needing more trannies in games? If ss, based NCL

Screaming about what

>A lot of higher-ups at NCL have zero connection to the modern gaming landscape.
Why would they, when the mouth breathers on here shower them with money just for putting their sticker on anything? It's pretty clear there's no such thing as feedback over there when they push shit like wii u and labo.

>His own goal is for NOA to have more of an influence over the company as a whole.
Influence as in 80's/90's NoA is back or the retarded western vidya practices?

My uncle#s nrother's son also works at Nintendo and says you're a liar, so where does that leave things.

Smash dlc.

>Apparently Doug Bowser wants to clean house when it comes to consultants and liaisons between NOA/NC and bring in other people.His own goal is for NOA to have more of an influence over the company as a whole
Kek, how is he going to manage that, people fucking hate NoA, NoJ literally had to tell them to behave themselves after the 3DS/WiiU controversies.

>His own goal is for NOA to have more of an influence over the company as a whole.
When are these idiots going to learn that trying to wave their dick around as the king of the company is the issue with things? Giving NoA more control never works, and NCL clearly knows fuck all about everything either. When are they going to accept that putting regional offices on more equal footing without trying to take over as a whole is what the company needs?

If there is no balance then we get shit like heavy censorship or outright refusal to localize games for silly reasons or a bunch of junk and denial of important steps forward like actually making online worth the investment.

Fuck of Treehouse blight.

What's the lay of the land on the zionist presence in Nintendo of Japan? Or is it strictly limited to Treehouse?

Attached: 1556478095993.jpg (484x557, 140K)

Because Takahashi isn't a soi filled schizo. Only schizos like X

>>weebs begging for games

Honestly, where do you think you are? Are you seriously expecting people not ask about games in a thread with a supposed Nintendo employee on an anonymous weab cranberry crushing forum? I know you want to shit on people but THINK for a minute before you speak.

shut the fuck up pussy

>NoJ literally had to tell them to behave themselves after the 3DS/WiiU controversies.
No proof of this, just parroting.

it leaves you talking like a fag on Yea Forums in Yea Forums, faggot

So uh, gonna answer any things or naw?

Is Nintendo ever going to release competent hardware or just underpowered mobile tier shit?

C A L I F O R N I A
S T R I K E S
A G A I N

do people imitate nintendo characters on the job

i bet the guy who eats all the onions thinks he is wario

make a serious post

fuck you someone must do it in the green room

When is the Hero being added to Smash Bros Ultimate.

Also, who will be the fourth Fighter's Pass reveal?

nothing you post here can change that, so let's just enjoy this thread and ask the man some nice questions that aren't wario related, alright?

Please elaborate on the kinds of things they've said you consider 'out of touch'
what specifically have they done that's bonkers

Is there a new 2D Mario being made?

Zionists at Treehouse? Where? Google isn't turning up anything.

How can we get rid of people localizing in threehouse?

of course it wouldn't, it's pure speculation, but still likely given how pretty much every company in america is cucked to some degree.

>Previously. They got shut down for health violations and hilariously not having the permit(s) to serve food.

Nice LARP. My friend works in the offices at Nintendo (started as an intern) and there was never anything shut down or health violations lmfao.

Any games we don't know about?

>The stuff that comes out of their mouth, when read on paper, seems like material for a bad comedy sketch.
Post it.

What's NCL, northen cruise lines?

Their online infrastructure seems to be the big thing people are finding fault with lately. Smash and Mario Maker 2's online modes are unacceptably bad.
Everything else you posted seems to be working out for them well enough.

>responding to a resetranny LARPer that will try to make you believe Nintendo would be better if NOJ became woke
You're better than this Yea Forums

It's literally just another tranny trying to accuse NoJ of not being SJW enough.

Yes this is very fake

Dude, just stop. Nothing you said makes any fucking sense at all.

>Apparently Doug Bowser wants to clean house when it comes to consultants and liaisons between NOA/NC and bring in other people.His own goal is for NOA to have more of an influence over the company as a whole.

This makes ZERO FUCKING SENSE and I can tell you haven't worked a day in your fucking life with any company that has headquarters over seas.

You don't fucking have a goal to "get more influence over the company as a whole." That doesn't even make any fucking sense. You work with your partners overseas and do what's best for the company in all regions. You don't fucking try to have more "influence" or some weird shit like you're talking about. This is so fucking stupid. You are probably a 17 or 18 year old roleplayer living at home.

just try to enjoy the fanfiction

I can't enjoy it. It's the dumbest shit imaginable and poorly written.

true

Even if you are a larper, tell me why you think nintendo japan should listen to the fucking scum at nintendo america that have censored and shoehorned social justice nigger shit in literally every fucking game they have translated or had any say in the american release for. The same branch that hires the absolute bottom the barrel bargain bit voice actors for game localisation instead of bringing in people who can actually fucking speak. Maybe the reason why nintendo refuses to give any leeway to nintendo america is because it will kike up everything for the sake of appealing to people who don't want to play games in the first place, they just want to bitch about social inclusiveness while they live in their all white neighborhoods like the faggots and worthless pieces of shit they are. Tell me the last good game that came out of fucking nintendo america.

but WTF does that have to do with Zionists?

This exact reason is why I think its not a larp and he's actually an entry level californian gamedev who managed to get a job at nintendo

>It's NCL's attitude towards software distribution, hardware R&D, online infrastructure, and caring more about quantity over quality when it comes to downloadable titles.
The downloadable games is a serious issue because the current state of the store sucks at being able to filter out the piles of shovelware, but for just about everything else, have you ever considered that they are right and you are wrong?

Even if he did manage to land a foot inside NoA, it's still LARP.
>I'm a nobody over there, can't tell you what games are being developed. but I know that Doub Bowser is planning to overtake Japan!

Sounds like office drone chatter. Care more about the bossman than they do about the buisiness objectives.

While your post is reasonable, remember the "fighting over true corporate dominance" was the deal with 90s SEGA, I believe. And it's part of why they no longer make consoles.

Attached: 1558934434539.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

What is their opinion on the Pokemon Sword and Shield controversy? If they have one.

OP is a lying faggot

fuck i miss 80s/90s NoA i highly doubt we will get those back, have you seen the state of snoy?

isn't NoA in washington?

a state that nintendo wishes they could be in lmao

Hero release date

nice LARP tranny

Not much better desu. The entire left coast is cancer.

been working at your mum's house since 2014 and I got "laid" off every day lmao and she screams into the pillow out of horniness lol

>(Japan) is dangerously out-of-touch with reality
sounds like you californians champ. japan put out things people like and want, american branches of japanese companies that get any semblance of power just consistently fuck things up.
pic related, you and your ilk

Attached: download (1).jpg (500x534, 41K)

Uhh sorry dude but any pyramid of power throughout history has been like this, you hire a talented individual but later find out hes ambitious and wants to keep moving up and sometimes thats your job hes after.

We are just lucky people dont hire assassins in this century.

>Larping thread

Completely false, anyone who does that would be fired on the spot or given some kind of 2 week probation training. Nobody on a professional level screams during a conference call maybe your boss does

>they constantly reject pitches and constructive criticism
>from modern pink haired game devs
Based.

When are you faggots going to release Hero already, god DAMMIT.

When you say "reality" you're talking about your (americucks) own subjective context and interest, right? What makes tou think you know better than the Japanese? Not for anything the Switch is selling like hot cakes

you guys need to legalize project m and support it if you want to keep planet earth's favorite esport alive

>mute themselves

Maybe not to scream but I can imagine Americans muting it to loudly defecate in their undergarments involuntarily.

Nonexistent as it should be, nigger.

You're not a Xenoblade fan if you unironically enjoyed all of X.

Never. Hope it stays to PS4 to spite you begging fags.

Elaborate?

Read up on sega of japan and sega of america in the 90's. Sega had almost 50% market share in the genesis days in the US but sega of japan basically sabotaged sega of america with the 32x and sega saturn launch and ran the company to the ground

Op is seeing people behave this way in person which means they are screaming in the office that they work in. Japan doesn't know but that employees coworkers know and that kind of behavior would not fly.

nah, i read their follow up post and they're actually complaining about shit nintendo has been dogshit at for like 10+ years now, hardware, online functionality, digital distribution etc. all valid.
maybe if treehouse and commiefornia faggots didn't ruin everything we'd not have to automatically assume they're whining because their parent company won't let them completely shit every piece of content up for their politics and ideologies and censorious desires.

>People alluding to the fact that Nintendo is a decade plus behind in their online infrastructure, makes completely underpowered systems, floods their market with trash indies, refuses to make new entries to beloved game series because there's no gimmick to add, relies heavily on ports, and has a dated development structure
>"REEE I BET YOURE JUST MAD THEY WONT CENSOR ANIME TITTIES"

>Switch is a success, every franchise is selling more, all due to concepts and ideas that obviously
came from Nintendo Japan
>””hurr theyre out of touch and holding back NoA””

Faggot, your thread would have been more believable during the wii u era

Is that seriously true? What was the logic behind it?

32x was created by americans to extend the genesis lifespan

>sega of japan basically sabotaged sega of america with the 32x
nigger. The 32X was developed by SoA. Sick of people putting the whole blame for segas downfall on SoJ when SoA should have stopped all R&D on 32X and assisted SoJ on the Saturn.

Japan has a long history of absolute trash peripherals, the 32X should honestly have never made the jump. Something about nips just makes them want to combine consoles.

The Saturn was rushed out because they thought the early success due to VF would sweep the west too. In reality, nobody gave a shit about the game outside of Japan, so it was a huge failure. They also literally announced it at an E3 or something at the time, and at the end of the conference revealed that it'd gone on sale that morning.

The real problem with the Saturn was SOA being absolute faggots and refusing to bring over any of the system sellers because they were too "japanese", and they didn't want to be thought of as an anime console.

Different user but it was corporate dick wagging through and through. Most of the frustration came to a head with the release of the Saturn, by which point most of the execs responsible for SoA's success got the fuck out because they were tired of dealing with SoJ. You can find most of this info online, but I'd also recommend checking out Console Wars, it's a non-fiction novel following Sega's rise to prominence during the Master System and Genesis years, culminating in Tom Kalinske and the others involved finally jumping ship.

Tell Nintendo to quit churning out ao much indy shovelware nonsense. That eShop is literally cluttered with the most trite bullshit I ever seen in my life, even more so than the Google Play store.

Wait were the Wii U and 3DS influenced by NOA?