Video games with this feeling? Pic related

Video games with this feeling? Pic related

Attached: 344649239c37c2645fa310f87939e283.jpg (1500x1303, 912K)

The Void.

Legacy of Kain series
It has a great Gothic art style and charmingly smug dialog
Also Beksinski's work is superb

Attached: 6939117814_b59921e76b_z.jpg (500x634, 85K)

i read through the pages and i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see i see

E.Y.E

that weird dream again, deja vu!

Attached: EECCBDD19A3F37E73010950BFA1266F0CF28CE57.jpg (1024x1005, 332K)

saying pic related is redundant because you asked for games with "this" feel, it couldn't refer to anything else other than the picture you posted

Bad post

Dawn of War Dark Crusade

Dreams

Attached: 1553786839687.jpg (3840x2160, 306K)

Hey speaking of, how are you supposed to gain color. When I first played I kept pumping color into trees but it never seems to pay off in time.

stick to plebbit

I feel problem with Beks work is that people who would get inspired by them would only make walking sims

bad post bad post, whatchu gonna do
watchu gonna do when they report you

>legacy of kain
so much this
this

Attached: nomouth.jpg (250x323, 28K)

This unironically

anything made by icepick lodge

Attached: Pathologic-Screenshot-one-e1457959807493.jpg (1567x600, 266K)

when the shit is Scorn coming out

you're now aware there's an alternate universe where this game is called "i have no dick and i must cream" and you're not living in it

DUSK

Never ever

it looks like brianna wu

As always, Icepick Lodge games fit that kind of tone the best out of any "proper" mechanic focused game that are actually worth playing. The Void and Pathologic (2) in particular.

Trees will always yield raw color (Lympha) at the begining of the cycle that follows the one where they were revived. To get back best "harvest", you need to fill them up to the brim (don't worry about over-filling them, despite what the game claims, all excess Nerva comes back to your palette). It's not a bad idea to revive them at the end of the cycle, so that you can use all the nerva you produced over the cycle. As long as you revive the tree before new cycle is declared, they will be harvestable after the new cycle begins.

Keep in mind that the yields of color diminish with each tree revived, so after a while, a garden will become barely viable: eventually it will yield back less than you invest.
Each tree will also yield new Lympha for several subsequent cycles after it is revived, but the yields drop dramatically with each turn. After about three or so, it will die again.
To maximize your gains, it's a good idea to only revive enough trees to get by, reviving too many too soon is actually counter-productive.

Other options of gaining Lympha are: hunting (either using the Donor glyph to attract fireflies, or hunting down some of the larger creatures), collecting what little new lympha appears in form of flowers, and later on, "mining", which requires two glyphs you have to learn over a series of quests about 1/3 into the game, depending on how fast you are with unlocking new realms.

I can't feel a drawing, can you speak on more comprehensive grounds? you are coming off as mentally lacking right now.

They are now going to release the game in 2 parts. The first one hopefully will come out by the end of the year, but that is extremely optimistic. The last announcement from their website was nearly a year ago.

I think the utter clusterfuck that was Agony, they are very, very hesitant to release the game and are taking their sweet time making sure everybody forgot what a shitshow that was, and possibly reviewing their own design to make sure they had not fallen prey to the same issues as Agony had.

>you are coming off as mentally lacking right now
Paintings can evoke emotions subjective to the viewer. I didn't want to name specific emotions as that would limit the number of games discussed.

I love Dude Sex and the sexy vampire game. Should I finally try E.Y.E.?

kek, I love when people pretend to be autistic.

>

Attached: brainlet-5a6217dcbd1c3.jpg (645x729, 47K)

yeah, but you should not expect a similar game to deus ex and sexy vampire game

Dilate and sneed yourself

Have sex

that is entirely fair, i continue to be amazed at how bad that shit turned out

imagine a parallel world where Dude Sex becomes the Half-Life 2 of shooters in that it sets the standard that all other shooters try to be. EYE is like a Serious Sam game in that universe.

i.e. there's fucktons of RPG-ish upgrades that pretty much do nothing but let you kill stuff faster. you have multiple ways to complete your objectives but most of the time you can just kill stuff faster instead. you can hack shit, cloak, throw cars with your mind, jump three hundred feet in the air, telefrag enemies, but a lot of the time you can just Use Gun instead. but that would be playing like a faggot and ruining most of the fun.

Utterly seething.

Hexen or Heretic

Looks almost exactly like the beginning of EYE, minus the face.

now this is the dialectic I come to this site for

Games with this feel?

Attached: 1472341506189546343.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

Metro series

Crazy Bus

atom rpg

Quake 1.

I can't fucking deal with this existence anymore

Attached: 1560096762352.jpg (1280x530, 50K)

Everlasting Summer

The Pink Strand :^)