Should Yea Forums have an official minecraft server again?

this time with a based admin though.

Attached: 913LOf4vO3L.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18284655
discord.gg/rmkVcy
anonfile.com/f9jbx2van5/Comf_zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I will do it
I'm gona host Broville as the serb

Attached: 2019-06-01_22.37.00.png (1920x1017, 3.23M)

Yes but it should be on Xbox

yes and it should be modded minecraft

Attached: hang.png (750x413, 81K)

I would much rather do it on a modded Serb but the biggest issue logistically with mods is making sure they are all up to date and if they even match the current version.

Attached: 2019-01-23_19.59.02.png (1920x1017, 3.24M)

>making sure they are all up to date
you do not need that. if everyone uses an old version and is fine with the old version, why switch to new versions?
>match the current version
your mistake is thinking that the current version has any mods worth a damn.

we really need to make a server bros. my autism requires to be unleashed.

Im already on it. Sorry for the trips just for this thread.

Attached: 2019-05-20_08.35.12.png (1920x1017, 2.47M)

Why this broville garbage?

putting together a mobpack is ez, getting vtards whove never play modded to figure it out is the issue

Attached: 2019-07-05_21.56.22.png (2560x1387, 2.91M)

And what mod is in your picrelated, or is that just a handcrafted?I want a new mod with interesting landscape generations bros
Also what resource pack?

biome bundle, a world type addon for open terrain generator, has lots of cool biomes

Attached: 2019-07-05_21.57.09.png (2560x1387, 3.19M)

Thanks that's really what I wanted to say. Getting people on the same page with it is the major issue. Still no reason down the line to start satellite modded Serbs should this one become popular.
This was a map created by Yea Forums and it makes a good starting point. The intention is the city and the island its on will be a realitively "safe" area and the outer wild lands will be whatever. The spawn will have multiple places to take you to where you want to go.

Attached: 2019-01-23_20.27.21.png (1920x1017, 1.85M)

There's no possible way to create an official minecraft server because Yea Forums is not an association. We don't have a list of members, internal structure, or leadership.

If I were to make a server it would only be able to have like 20 players, and would be vanilla

167.114.110.52:25565
Ok she's a go! Lets hope this wasn't a bad idea. I'm likely gonna have to restart and change things up.
Also what do you want as a name? Yea Forums bros? or something else?

Attached: D5fWEK0UEAABOK4.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

What happened to the last one? I stopped going to it because of 1.4 being laggy after the last update and work related reasons.

I stopped going to it because there was a high percentage of cunts and admins did nothing about griefing.

what minecrap version
what mods
what plugins
what player policy

no cos minecraft is for kids

>serb
Pay someone to kick you in the mouth, zoomer dipshit

I'll hop up later today user, hope it works
What version is it on?Any mods?

no mods
greentext and anticheat
no-hacking anarchy

is this modded so i can make guns, build a factory, research plutonium and then manufacture WMDs ?

Broville doesn't work on newer minecraft versions

the only good thing from the newer versions is the new swimming/crouching and the campfire model which lets you make kewl drawbridges

I had to fix some basic shit my bad I will be honest this my first time running a server

I'm an old tired fart trying to be *in*

Attached: 800px-Ranagroup.png (800x551, 398K)

>Drawbridges
Tell em more.

>167.114.110.52:25565

Attached: m4s9tdvjskx21.jpg (1334x750, 158K)

the lovely view of the beautiful vanilla Yea Forums ran minecraft server that i play on from the top window of my cozy tower

Attached: 2019-07-07_11.43.21.png (1600x837, 1.55M)

I don't think you know what a drawbridge is

that poster is not me but you're right i do not know what a drawbridge is
the bridges are still kewl though, aren't they?

those are pretty sick

What about 2b2t

Is the right one just a leash tied to two poles? That looks really fucking good

reccomend me some cool texture packs

2b2t is reddit and waiting 8 hours to join a minecraft server because of muh "history" is retarded

someone make a new server already I wanna build a nice house and have bro builder neighbors

Attached: FC916ED9-2E89-45CF-A291-F5BD090AD60F.png (640x471, 121K)

what is this gay af fuck city server

how hard is it to just host a new survival world where we all start from scratch

I just want a cozy server to build a nice little town in with other players but everyone here is an antisocial head case who thinks that it's completely unimaginable to be upset by all your shit getting destroyed for "lolz".

tfw actual 2b2t history right here. Fuck you I miss my camp. shit was hard work

Attached: 2013-03-29_01.51.29.png (1584x862, 478K)

Attached: v cult.png (1196x253, 49K)

kids just don't know. You'll never know.

Attached: KX4SllW.png (854x480, 138K)

to two fences, yes

shame its a smoldering crater now though

Attached: 2013-03-29_01.38.31.png (1584x862, 1.48M)

Why not just start a new world, why do we need the Yea Forums city

please, please, please.
all this prebuilt shit is awful and goes against the whole point

Vayeate, you'll have more luck with starting a new world anyway. Just do that. People want that

admin of server is afk right now, he is coming in ~30 mins he said. he will probably make a fresh world if everyone wants it.

IS THERE A SERVER OR WHAT?!??!?!?

Attached: 1560900058404.png (577x560, 470K)

do people really start new survival servers with prebuilt shit

Attached: DE23D892-AC90-4DBC-B161-3B1F772BD4CF.jpg (750x958, 80K)

ditch the prebuilt shit you absolute fucking nigger

The server exists. He's used the world with prebuilt shit to test the IP and lag. He's resetting soon.

Check out the Ozybrodias serb on the /vg/ Minecraft General server list. Sounds like what you're after.

bump

bump

I gotta bump this thread. Please don't let this die

bump

Alright user, waiting for him then.

>all those dead mods
I want my parkour mod updated one day

bump

You dont have to bump this often user, just check the page

vote
strawpoll.me/18284655

You best be making this server pirate friendly.

Tell him to make it pirate friendly too

Booty mateys

Ok so here's the plan, the server is going to be a vanilla survival game mode. There will basically be to sides to this. One will be a FFA, anarchy zone (really just wild/newly generated chunk) and Broville v11 which will be a semi protected area for people who want that shit/towny whatever.
The main spawn island will stay because it's a good starting point and prevents a 2b2t bedrock crater.

I was just testing out the IP and the machine so far so good. Bear with me this is the first time I've started a dedicated server.
I know its gay but I will set up a discord so I can get everyone together at least temporarily .

discord.gg/rmkVcy

Attached: rsz_2019-07-06_193600.jpg (1920x1017, 2.32M)

NO PROTECTED AREA
HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
PEOPLE WANT TO START FROM SCRATCH
SIMPLE AS

anonfile.com/f9jbx2van5/Comf_zip
145.239.204.225:25565

Had this medium sized modpack being hosted for a few months now, would be nice to breathe some life into it

It's only the hub that will be protected the "spawn" from that will be whatever I don't give a shit.

Bro when can we just fucking play

Attached: 1466638928813.png (286x278, 103K)

Yeah, sorry mate. Honestly, the protected zone is just more work and no one wants it anyway, so why bother. If people want to town, they'll build it themselves. You don't need to do anything other than generate a fresh world for anons.

so you teleport from the hub into the anarchy world? and there everything is fresh?

That's the plan.

Fine for now I'm just gonna start a fresh world. So people have something to do

>MC vannila 1.14.3 Vidya Bros

perfection.

Should be up now had to delete and restart

Shit, user I can't join.You sure you made it ok for pirates to join too?Says invalid session

>discord
dropped

making servers on console is so fucking easy, then on PC they make you pay or jump through 20 hoops. fuck mojang.

>prevents a 2b2t bedrock crater
There is literally nothing wrong with this though

Don't you have to change your depends, you old fart?

Why is it that every Yea Forums Minecraft server keeps refusing to use mods?

I'd like to see a bunch of Yea Forumsirgin Thaumcraft Wizards try to combat people making Nukes. A full on Magic vs Technology war with unmarked helicopters looking for Wizards and then having Wizards infiltrate inside the rankings of Technocrats and sabotage their nuke silo by drowning it in Flux and rendering it a fucking biohazard would be fucking interesting to see.

Attached: Cigarette Smoking Man X-Files.png (620x420, 379K)

>There is literally nothing wrong with this though

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

cracked minecraft not welcom? :(

Because people are dipshits and don't know how to use mods and the server population dwindles to none

I think because everyone's sick to death of the million disjointed forms of crafting and all the fucking waiting because mod makers expect people to have the exact same amount of autism as them.

OPEN IT UP TO PIRATES YOU FAG LORD

Imagine being nostalgic for a game fucking children love, goes to show how many underaged retards like you have taken over Yea Forums
inb4 >b-b-BUH 2007!1!

Because coordinating a bunch of retards on Yea Forums to install all the right mods with the right versions is like trying to herd cats with downs syndrome.

Imagine being so angry and alone that you enter a thread of a game you dont like and shit on it

fucking this

Fuck you, Matthew

>imagine liking anything a child has looked at

>bawww we're so edgy we stole a fucking game let us in!!1111
Grow up.

I am literally unable to buy minecraft because it's an international purchase.

Under what dictatorship do you live?

Attached: pc_gaming.jpg (624x352, 53K)

fuck you my account got stolen when they did the migration. I'm not paying for the game twice.

Here's my experience with Yea Forums servers:
>join
>say hello
>no one responds
>go about my business
>see people greentext and say memes
>when I have materials to trade or answers to questions I get responses
>otherwise three or four people out of the 12-15 talk and play together

Don't forget the last two steps:
>mods move the threads to /vg/ because Yea Forums is for twitter screenshots and wojacks
>server dies

is it goin yet

What's the longest a server has last for you? I had one go for a whopping four weeks until some dude griefed it to hell and back.

>wants a server full of people
>welcome only 10% of minecraft players

>Yea Forums server has voice chat
>get treated to 20 high-pitched, nasally voices calling each other niggers and faggots

SCP: Secret Lab lasted for about two weeks before the mods decided people were having too much fun and not only banished the threads to /vg/ but also started handing out 30 day bans to anyone who even mentioned SCP on Yea Forums at all after that.

where is that troll who goes around griefing and lives in a van using McDonalds wifi

That uh...isn't minecraft. Are you the same dude who calls everyone "complainer kun"?

>open the game up to pirates so I can grief your server and just keep making an endless number of new accounts when you ban me

Attached: No2.jpg (1477x1350, 303K)

I don't follow your autistic community, so I don't know who that is.

>
whythe fuck would anyone grief a server they insisted on making?

Most of the big griefers the last time I was on gad legitimate accounts. Also, ip bans are a thing.

Yes, it is widely known that all pirated players are pr0 haxzors that'll fuck u up

I watched the newest episode too, it was kino

Attached: 1562363517187.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Theres a new /int/craft coming about. Idk if anyone wants the discord, roleplay minded individuals are invited specifically.

Attached: Base_Profile_Screenshot_2019.06.16_-_04.31.50.37.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Imagine a Yea Forums gregtech new horizons server. It would be something alright.

That sucks, most MC mods aside from the really heavy tech mods are brainlet proof, and even those can be ignored or aren't as hard once you think about it, even my friends when we were 16 figured out most of them without going through any retarded autism.
Also wouldn't it be better just to use a modpack that you upload through a MEGA? And then give instructions on how to install? That's what I did with my friends and it worked well.

The only complaint this is valid for is Thaumcraft, but there's a mod that fixes that by unlocking all recipes in that book instead of doing research which I use.

Attached: Cigarette Smoking Man.png (1280x768, 1.46M)

You just intricately described that "autistic community" fuckface

That would be really autistic, but also fun.

and the best part is its made of entirely vaniller blocks

If nu-Yea Forums wasn't a bunch of little pussies we could just retake 2b2t but all of you are a bunch of adhd comfyfags who can't handle real multiplayer survival.

wasted 20 minutes waiting for the server o be opened for pirates. Never again

>being this tech illiterate

this

there was one swedenigger called tinkerman, watch out for him.

WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1561771942015.jpg (480x456, 27K)

>MC vannila 1.14.3 Vidya Bros

Host is a retard, I would know.

12 year olds came in and had to ruin shit

nah its chill I had to do a restart.

Attached: 1557329201_1555711836790.jpg (726x800, 373K)

I miss Yea Forums TF2 servers. Water/Skillzero's server was my home for a year or two.

german preteens joined and burned everything

>
gee I wonder whether they bought minecraft or not.

speaking of which any recommendations to anti cheat plugins with the LEAST amount of disruption/oversight?

Just to stop some of the more basic/stupid cheating.

No idea, let pirates in.

based desu

>but there's a mod that fixes that by unlocking all recipes in that book instead of doing research which I use

Name? Went through all of Thaumcraft's research shit and while that was fun, I don't want to have to unlock recipes all over again when I eventually start a new world.

I-is it still on?

Thaumcraft Minus Thaumcraft. I used it myself, research was fun (if a bit complicated for my brainlet mind to understand) but I later realised doing it over and over again was not fun, so I decided to look for a mod that auto-unlocked the book and lo and behold I found it.
The only downside is that you get a lot of warp from opening certain chapters and you get SOME warp by opening the book itself so it's a bit of a "cursed book" in a way. Either that or I am confusing it with the cheat sheet in Vanilla Thaumcraft that you can get through modifying some kind of .ini file.

Attached: Thaumcraft.jpg (1767x1211, 1.83M)

some nigger lit the house on fire

not dealin with this shit

What's a good anarchy server that allows pirates?

What did you expect?

Attached: 1554250705084.jpg (143x132, 3K)

Attached: 2019-07-07_15.16.58.png (1920x1017, 3.43M)

last time we had a Yea Forums server it was actually really comfy and there was only a few niggers that kept stealing shit and blowing shit up

What about bigbuttsin4k, bros?