Tifa Lockheart will be Tekken 7's Season 3, guest character

Tifa Lockheart will be Tekken 7's Season 3, guest character.
Say something good about her.

Attached: 1561742831284.jpg (649x1000, 89K)

Valentina Nappi

with a black man's semen in her vagina

Don't they already have Noctis?
I really doubt they could even negotiate with Square to get a second FF character

Fuck no, Harada would give her the remake outfit as default, put a bunch of ugly ass hats and hairstyles in the customization, then demand 78 US DOLLARS to download a customization pack for her. Eat shit for even conjuring up this idea from the ether. I don't want Tifa to be tainted any more than she already has by some fat Jap kike who has slowly but steadily ruined Tekken.

Attached: SOKINOMELUVYOULONGTIMETARANTINO.jpg (474x458, 27K)

based

She will be in DoA dummy

so tekken 7 will feature censorship?
DROPPED

But asuka is already in the game, but i guess thirsty waifuniggers cant settle with one generic boring punchy waifu

>Valentina Nappi

Attached: Tifa's Limit Breaker.jpg (705x388, 36K)

makes more sense the noctis.

Would be nice to get her desu

Tifa is the only final fantasy character I ever come to like so I would be okay with it

please let it be her nt version

Attached: IMG_20190703_074826.jpg (931x888, 54K)

This. She'd be a perfect fit.

would be based

i unironically like her because of her personality

Attached: 1555526460546.jpg (631x677, 373K)

We'll get an sfm model of her redesign even sooner than I thought

Aerith is a cheap whore who sells her body to old dirty men for 50gil/hour
She is also known as "the hoover of Midgar" and "that girl who sucks dog cocks for 100gil"
Her selling flowers is a code for her giving her virginity for 200gil, which everyone knows already. Thanks to her, most of Midgar is half-ancient and thanks to her, next generation will have incest relationship at least on some stage
Anyone who disagrees is just delusional

Tifa fucks black men and sucks cocks under the table. That is how her bar stays afloat. The name 7th heaven comes from fucking 7 dudes at the same time and sucking 7 meters of cock in one day.

Yuffie is pure

heart bigger than her titties, how could anyone not