GTA VI

Announcement this fall.

Attached: prod.hosted.cloud.rockstargames.com:QACAptures:A15.jpg (2560x1920, 883K)

>not even a year after red dead 2
This is now a banner lore thread, when it’ll be released boys?

>GTA VIce
>play as black female immigrant service agent sending cubans back to their island

god i fucking hate vice city and everything about the 80s, i want a gritty modern day or mid 2000s game set in Carcer City (Rockstar analogue to Detroit)

I doubt it ,expect one when the ps5 is out

>Cancer City

>Not Bully 2

Attached: limmy.jpg (500x282, 17K)

can i run this game with an RX 560 and an 870k

>vice city again

Go get some sleep

>game is set in vice city and brazil

>vice city in the 80s with a story inspired by narcos
this is the most boring shit imaginable. i can't believe that people actually want this.

Attached: 3wvOOr_X.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Why would you want a game where no one goes out at night and the downtown is empty? Seems boring for a game

considering how awful V felt—at least in terms of the timeframe and culture it had to draw from—going back in time feels like a more welcome change

>QACAptures
>not QACaptures

fake

>caring about GTA
>after the disaster that is/was V

Thought they were making a Bully sequel next?

Clearly fake, that scale is all fucking wrong even for a 2000's era GTA, let alone GTAVI.

You mean one of the most sold games of all time, and the most proftiable?

Gee I wonder why people care. You fags always talk shit about popular things but never have any real discussion about the weird shit you want. Post a thread for your weird anime games if you wanna talk about that instead of shitposting like the middleschoolers you are

They are. And Bully 2 could actually be announced this fall, unlike GTA VI.

the elements also don't line up

>Cancer City = Detroit
I thought it was Carson City. Makes a lot more sense.

fuck off, gritty isnt GTAs style. just go play mafia or sleeping dogs