What chair do you game on, Yea Forums?

What chair do you game on, Yea Forums?

Attached: chair.jpg (1500x1500, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Deisy-Dee-Slipcovers-Universal-Polyester/dp/B072VPYFBM/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=desk chair cover&qid=1562513865&s=gateway&sr=8-3
spine-health.com/conditions/spine-anatomy/all-about-l5-s1-lumbosacral-joint
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-THLFOF4A
amazon.com/Modway-Articulate-Ergonomic-Office-Chair/dp/B006IY89ZA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1234.jpg (540x474, 23K)

for me its the ikea volmar

Attached: volamar.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

my bed with a laptop and a stack of books as a mousepad with a fan ontop of a box keeping us both cool

considering i spend a good deal of time reading and writing, i seriously need a new chair

Attached: E8B7274B-63E9-4586-A670-81CDBA108B12.jpg (554x554, 9K)

a mid-high range office chair with great lumbar support

for you also L5/S1 herniatic disk

>for you also L5/S1 herniatic disk
what do you mean?

>not using a standing desk and passively burn calories while you game

enjoy your damaged joints

lol except mine is black.
I'm too lazy to buy a better one even though I have the money

Attached: Chair.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

>no armrests

I get $1000 chairs from work for free so those normally.

>No armrests
Generic office chairs are good, bu no armrests? Really?

examples would be nice

this fucking beauty right here

Attached: photo.jpg (960x1280, 258K)

best money I ever spent

Attached: 41Z9O6qq2qL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

>about to post chair
>realize room is dirty as fuck
shiiiiet
its a folding chair, i want a new one but i dont even use a desk so theres no point

Mine is called "Fresh air" made by some Italian company. It's expensive as fuck but I got it for very little. It's so amazing.

This thing. Went for a mesh chair because I'm a fat fuck and overheat easily.

Attached: 604924_p_workpro_1000_series_mid_back_mesh_task_chair.jpg (450x450, 19K)

beautiful rug, yes.
as for the chair?...

Dude, you can find abandoned fucking full couches next to the dumpsters. Take a cushion, give it a good wash. Then, take one of these
amazon.com/Deisy-Dee-Slipcovers-Universal-Polyester/dp/B072VPYFBM/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=desk chair cover&qid=1562513865&s=gateway&sr=8-3
And cover everything. Jesus christ.

think my mate has one of these, does it rock back super far?

I am severely disappointed that more than one person has to sit on that abomination.

my keyboard and mouse are the armrests

I have practically the same chair, fucked up my arm rests though so i had to tape them up

Guys, word of advice. Dont go cheap on your gaming chairs. And always sit properly on it. Make sure to stand every now and then. Radiculopathy is worst than Aids.

Attached: IMG20190704193728.jpg (1840x3264, 923K)

no it was pretty much straight up and over the years it became reclined
I really need to get another but it's either 150 coins for a reclined one or me getting backpain after 15 minutes of using it
I'm looking !

i mean his one isn't that beat up. what else is bad about it?

That you can only rock it back, and that's a deal breaker because the ultimate angle for sitting down is 120°. I jammed three huge bolts in the mechanism of a similar chair so it would stay tilted back.

Bought one of those gaming chairs recently and i have to say that im surprised. Its pretty comfortable. Not too hard and not too soft i can sit in it for a long time without any problems.

It was pretty expensive though.

Attached: gayasscuckchair.jpg (2000x2000, 171K)

>Yea Forums shits on gaming chairs
>actually very comfortable and great back support for people that sit in front of their PC 14 hours a day
I would get a massive recliner and never leave the house if I could though.

Attached: original.jpg (931x1725, 149K)

What am i looking at here?

I'm surprised noone noticed the piece of wood I nailed as a wheel nor the fact that the armrest is broken and fixed with a piece of aluminum

fair, im using my friends secret lab right now and its pretty great. goes back pretty far and you can sit back there very comfortably
the game changer is the back cushion though, could probably do with that on cheaper chairs as well

Attached: Fieldstone.png (1244x714, 1.12M)

This right here

Attached: 20190707_115215.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

can super obese people sit on any chair? how do they even manage it?

i am fit and all chairs break on me so fucking easily. right now i have stuff coming out of the chair under my ass and i feel i am tilted to the side, i think i need to buy one of those really expensive ones for it to last

A nerve in your spine popping out and being crushed by your own bones. It can easily happen if you fall on your back too and most cases are pretty horrendous.

it's the most common problem, 90% of time it's related to your chair
spine-health.com/conditions/spine-anatomy/all-about-l5-s1-lumbosacral-joint
t. boomer physiatrist

It's an Herman Miller custom made chair based on the Embody model. The backrest hugs your sacrum, lumbar and back with a dozen auto-adjusting support arms, distributing your weight evenly and stimulating blood circulation as you work. Pic related is just the base model but it should give you an idea

Attached: 71bH-mWuy3L._SL1500_.jpg (1200x1500, 85K)

my bed cuz I'm poor as fuck

You are obviously not fit

Spinal disc protrusion at the L5-S1 vertebrae

sitting is for the weak

Attached: 47658879010291.jpg (800x800, 39K)

okay, not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend on chairs

>120 lbs
>not fit
pick one

120lbs is light as fuck unless youre a super manlet, so if anything youre a skeleton
but for real if youre breaking chairs that are actually worth any money then youre doing something wrong

standing idle for prolonged periods is worse for your vascular system than sitting with good posture and you're much more likely to slouch. standing desks are a meme unless you only have to use it intermittently for short periods in an otherwise active job

Based leg Chad

bro I dont have over $1000 to spend on a chair + whatever it would cost to ship it to my shithole
Is there something more accessible at least while I save for it?

Attached: 1562113140802.gif (502x436, 287K)

this baby
cheap, comfy and will last forever

Attached: fat chair.png (930x543, 246K)

based, literally the thinking man's seat of choice

Attached: hmm.jpg (1164x1649, 967K)

cheap? how expensive do chairs get? dont gaming chairs start at around 200?

Standard model is 600$ and it's a mandatory if you spend more than 2h/day on a chair. Believe me, an herniated disk (especially L5/S1) is very common and it could ruin your life in a permanent way (there's no solution and you will spend thousands of dollars only to reduce the pain momentarily). Money are nothing compared to a living hell.

I was 189lbs when I deliberately destroyed a chair, it was like >sit on it for months
>always feel like it's slanted to the left
>try to jerk it to the right every time, won't do
>one day I am annoyed by things
>sit down, notice slant
>stand up
>literal atomic leg drop
>break swivel support clean in half
To break even a shit one at 120lbs you are either deliberately destroying it or some obese fuck is doing this while you're away and nobody is telling you
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-THLFOF4A

>500 lb capacity
SALAD DODGING

>are actually worth any money
they were all worth between 100us to 200us
never felt like buying a really expensive chair but maybe it is time
>youre doing something wrong
i use it a fucking lot
24/7 use

so the disease people get if their job requires bending over while generating money to their overlords

>no neck rest
manlets need not apply
>500lb capacity
LOL!

You say that as a joke but I work with logistics and I can confirm it's 100% true. It's also for boomers who slip and fall backwards during winter.

ive been sitting on a wooden kitchen chair for like 8 hours a day, thing is probably worth like £40 at most, not damaged in the slightest. not to mention the majority of the losers on this board spend most of their time sitting at home anyway.
you shouldnt need to buy a "super expensive" chair to stop them breaking, youre clearly doing something incredibly wrong

nice football

my ideal would be something like but cloth, but current circumstances mean the only furniture in my room is a double bed.
fuck leather btw.

>bonded leather
>last forever
It's going to end up peeling, user.

Been using the same uncomfortable chair for the last 10 years. Need a recommendation for something under 200

Some lazyboy thing I bought for $60 on clearance at Staples.

we have extra seat covers for cars so why not for pc chairs too
I sewed mine from old jeans

How do you know if you have this? Almost daily after work the back right side of my neck hurts at certain angles. It helps when I improve posture but I have poor posture and sleeping positions

I have a Secret Labs Omega chair
10/10 p gud

Almost all office chairs I've sat in are just not to terribly comfortable, ergonomic ones are expensive as fuck, cheap chairs have shit quality and usually are not exactly good for your spine, not to mention tend to lose in comfort quite quickly and gaming "racing" ones are a decent middle ground between all of them, but you will have to pay quite the sum. Cheap gaming chairs are cancer and not worth money. But even expensive ones will cost you less than proper ergonomic chairs that start at 700 USD plus

if you had that nerve trap shit you would know it. its excruciating.

>Not buying the cosm with leaf arms.

Attached: pi_prd_ovw_cosm_chairs_03.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

There's covers like and they do work. I have the worst case of swamp ass on earth (I literally discolored the toilet seat in my bathroom, went from white to blue because my sweat is super fucking acid) and it's holding on very well during summer. I'm washing it weekly because it smells like clorox, though.

Attached: 61sdjkqdhGL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

This one

Attached: 1D7887B2-996D-4E9D-80C6-39A3FFF17B96.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

>Is there something more accessible at least while I save for it?
Check Modway chairs amazon.com/Modway-Articulate-Ergonomic-Office-Chair/dp/B006IY89ZA/

Would it be a constant thing? Sometimes my neck pains hurts pretty bad. Especially if I'm sitting prolonged in a chair with shitty back support, and when looking down. It only ever does it at the end of the day usually.

when my uncle had it he couldnt even stand up straight for months

>thinking you have to be 500lbs to use that chair. If it's anything like mega sized recliners the extra padding just makes it even more comfy.

I cant find an office chair that is wide enough to sit comfortably. So I have a small armless one but I want a better one

This bad boy.

Attached: Ikea_Markus_Office_Chair_2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

alternatively just buy a cloth chair?

>put the rocking thing on and forget about it
>next time I come back to the chair and sit down hard I nearly have a heart attack as I fly backwards at 100mph
Every time

They will blister your ass in days.

I don't understand how this meme chair get recommend so much. At least is easy to try for yourself if you have an Ikea close.

Lose weight fatso

Now THIS is a chair

based grandma

Some cheap one, I took the arms off, and put wheels on that have brakes on them so that I don't move around at all when doing big flicks with the mouse.

i had a cloth chair, and i never got close being blistered by it.

The absolute state of some of these chairs. Have some self respect.

t. Herman Miller employee.

Attached: it_prd_ovw_cosm_chairs_05.jpg (1600x1200, 424K)

Attached: chair.jpg (1001x1001, 87K)

Thanks friends

Attached: A6B50F93-6E55-4ED2-989D-2543FA516DDC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Holy fucking kino...

Attached: 1522663506662.gif (220x313, 247K)

Herman miller aeron, picked up used for £350, best investment i've ever made

lmao thing looks like it fucking levitates or some shit

It delivers alot for a good price and has a 10 year warranty. Nothing beats pulling the recline lever like a dynamite plunger and activating full relaxation mode.

not a herman miller but a lot less expensive

Attached: office-chair-38.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

>almost 6'4"
>slightly longer torso than legs
Finding chairs to support my back is a pain in the ass but thankfully my job actually paid for me to get a Raynor Ergohuman once I started working at home.

Attached: ST06049.jpg (600x600, 52K)

unironically this, functionality is amazing and the pillows are so good

Attached: OMEGA-2020-ROYAL-2.jpg (1000x1500, 110K)

>gaudy garish gamer shit

Attached: 1387856113420.jpg (221x195, 17K)

If a nerve is constantly pinched, it will result in chronic pain. So yes, you will feel it constantly.

>Full adjustable ergo chairs
muh comfy niggas

Problem with these are they don't have a mesh seat. It makes a big difference. If you can't afford a real HMI chair, buy used. The 12 year warranty actually transfers and if you are nice to customer care they will likely fix any issues.

Attached: IMG_20190417_182717.jpg (4608x3456, 3.7M)

>only ones posting actual picture instead of google images

but does it come with a chastity plating ?

Attached: no chastity plating.jpg (1024x769, 127K)

This.

Won it in a competition and honestly probably isn't worth the money. Don't find it particularly comfortable.

Attached: MAXNOMIC-R-_ProChiefTBE_Pro__600x600.jpg (449x600, 29K)

Oh god...

Attached: 5D49DFD7-7FAC-4957-B0D3-88DA29B89558.jpg (146x170, 11K)