Incel, he literally wanted to be some chicks white knight

His entire motivation is based on a movie starring Laguna Loire
Laguna Fucking Loire

Would a Chad
>get mind controlled through TV/radio signals by Adel floating in space
>she gives him and no doubt many others the idea to become sorceresses' knight
>gets mind controlled by an even stronger sorceress
>old sorceress gets killed by new sorceress mind controlling everyone
>seifer gets cucked by his rival multiple times and thrown away for being useless

Chad
>Squall has to settle for his sloppy seconds

Had the potential to be a Chad but his dreams led him to be an incel

found the incel

No man settles with a virgin woman ever

>Squall took his girl
>Beat seifer three times
>squall has a hot teacher and foreign exchange chick wanting his dick

a lamer

He's literally a manchild. He saw some movie as a kid (the one Laguna starred in ironically) and modelled his entire life around it, unsuccessfully at that.

These games were so stylish back in the day. Hell the late 90s/early 2000s had so many good looking games. I think when we got full fledged lighting engines in games, that was the end. The artistic aesthetic of videogames was just gone

Squall being an autist with bad taste in women does not make Seifer a chad user.

It's been way to long since I last played this. Did he follow her because he retained his memories, or why was he with Edea? He did know she was someone else's wife, right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Neither. He's the rare brand of turboautist that women can't help but find intriguing and at least somewhat attractive even if they think he's weird. They happen when someone's autism happens to overlap with something that women like. He's obsessed with emulating the protagonists of romance fiction. He doesn't actually care that this also makes him attractive to women, but it does.

he was an autist who based his whole life on the idea of being a white knight to a sorceress, he could have had a based redemption arc but instead they just had him run away to go fish with his friends

Ultimecia played to his insecurities, which were at an all-time high since he'd just failed the SeeD exam again while his rival (who was on his team) just passed.

Squall gets mind controlled bro

>Look into my eyes...
>You're-going-to-like-me...
>You're-going-to-like-me...
>Did it work?

The wiki pages says "his former teacher" but I don't remember Seifer ever mentioning he remembered Edea. Edea/Ultimecia manipulates him using magic and appealing to his childhood dream of being a sorceress' knight. He goes with her because she's a sorceress, not because it's his old teacher. Seifer definitely uses GFs just like the others

He's my bottom who're and takes my sword all day so I guess he's a chad

I don't know every single character in that game was fucking awful.

Attached: mobiusffxff8banner.png (750x350, 297K)

But I bet you loved 6 right? Fuck off

Stay mad.

Every game except 8 from 1 to X-2 was at least passable.

Oh also I don't include CC or the other spin-offs in that because I tend to forget them, but the ff7 ps1 spin-offs were okay (ergheiz and chocobo racing).

So you haven't played most of them then because 2, 3, 6 in the mainline are god awful games. Everyone agrees on this. 3 is just a barebones 5 and not worth playing. 2 is stop hitting yourself, 6 is just broken mechanics and dumbed down battles. 6 also looks shit and has a terrible story and characters

Hey no accounting for shit taste.

>everyone agrees that 6 is god awful

christ if you're going to vomit out your awful opinions at least dont say something objectively wrong when it's one of the most beloved in the franchise

Shit taste is not liking 8 because waaaah it does things differently. While 7 exists, there is no reason to play 6. 7 did the same style of gameplay but 100x better

A few kids on gameFAQs and here =/= beloved. The actual beloved games are 7, 8, 10. That's going by a worldwide metric. 6 is one of the least popular and Japan doesn't really give a shit about it

He was an incel in the body of a chad.

Speaking honestly he was basically a chadcel that fucked the worst girl in the entire game and probably no one else really.

None of the systems in ff8 make up for the rest of the game.
And to be honest, they're not that interesting.
>steal magic
>repeat 100 times
>shoot yourself

This is a meme. She liked Seifer until she met Squall and literally forgets about him after disc 1. The way people talk you'd think Squall got cucked, when if anything it's the opposite.

To amend that well realistically he was probably fucked Fujin as well, but that was really probably the extent of pussy that Seifer ever got was just Rinoa and Fujin. He was basically like a failed chad.

>he was dumb enough to sit there drawing 100 magic
You're fucking retarded, they tell you DIRECTLY that you can refine items and cards. In most of the boss fights they even give let you draw magic that you can directly use on the boss

Every 80IQ dumbo that draws magic endlessly in a grind hates FF8 because they are too dumb for that game.
>what's a gf
>how do i do skills
>whats ap
>why do i lose stats when i use junction magic
>how do i refine
>i cant win at cards help

Wow.....someone else finally said this out loud

>He doesn't actually care that this also makes him attractive to women
This, and it's fairly amusing. He has no time for thots, just romancing thots

why?

the game had a shitty translation and everyone played it when they were teenagers.

I mean, fuck, when I was a teenager I thought Total Recall was confusing

The worst part about this misconception that the official strategy guide that came out alongside FF8 told everyone how to play it wrong. The very first thing they tell you to do is to draw 100 blizzards for Ifrit even though you have fucking Shiva as your gf.

Attached: I don't like FF8.png (803x178, 35K)

Seifer is the #1

Attached: Face_of_Seifer_Almasy.jpg (2000x3268, 907K)

He's canonically a manchild

The game had literal forced tutorials so people wouldn't fuck it up. But then they still did. And they were clear as day. Most of the translation problems were in the localisation, like the butchering of Rinoa's and Squall's personalities

>actually translating every retort Squall has as Whatever
Worse than Treehouse

A very rare case of being both at once

If you were rich enough to have the strategy guide you deserved it. I had to beg to get all 3 PSX FF games, because £40 was legit a lot of money

He fucked Quistis?

Imagine being Squall and having to put up with the party of autists for the whole game.

Yeah now its all just pixel counts. Eventually itll just be about
>hey we modeled every pore and cell in the characters body, so like they're all there praise our acheivement!

But when every game has that, but no artistic qualities or substance, its just a model. Its not good or bad, and theres nothing special about it

One of my favorite things about Squall is how he plays off his team. He's the straight man surrounded by cartoon characters.

I feel like Squall is constantly face palming internally at the absolute idiots he is surrounded by.

I bet he loved destroying his teen girlfriend's hymen, at worst I could call him a chadcel