This screenshot was made in real time using the in-game engine

Cyberpunk 2077 will have the best graphics of any game to date (topping the Witcher 3, a game ALSO made by CDPR)

Attached: eavcl8odf7831-min.png (3404x1928, 3.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WW-gLVYI1uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

doubt.jpg

Who cares.
I want to see if the gameplay approaches endgame Deus Ex 1 or EYE Divine Cybermancy.

looks like shit
i believe it

Nice. Now if only the gameplay wasn't boring dogshit. It appears to be like TW3 in this regard too.

damn.........ALITA look like DAT?????

>t. seething resetera tranny

It looks really washed out, kinda like its been sitting all day out in the sun and got sunburned.

Dialate and have sex. Do is all a favor.

it's because the pic is compressed + the weather is foggy

CDPR went full Ubishit with regards to bullshots with Witcher 3 and they got almost no shit for it, people still suck their dick. I don'[t see any reason why they wouldn't lie again.

We just keep winning gals

Attached: 1536557585915.jpg (898x1198, 287K)

>CDPR went full Ubishit with regards to bullshots with Witcher 3 and they got almost no shit for it
Because the game actually looked worse on the pre-release gameplay footage and the downgrade doesnt exist and is just a meme

Gameplay can be fixed relatively easily with mods though, like the Enhanced Edition mod for TW3 that actually made it playable. I would rather we get a game like TW3 where everything but the combat is good so that modders can just fix the combat. CDPR isn't really good at making good combat so I think that is the best solution. That way normies are pleased by the shitty combat (since they don't know any better) and good everything else and then actual gamers get an experience more suited to them once it gets modded.

>In game engine
That doesnt mean the game will have even close to the same level of graphics as this screenshot. Im sure you could make a beautiful screenshot using bethesda's ancient pile of crap. Its like saying the rendering farms at pixar are advanced technology because they made a single good looking image even though it actually took 100 hours to render it.

So? It could be running at 1 fps

That didn't make the combat good, please. You're embarassing me replying with something like that.

What do you mean? That mod removed lock on and added actual attack type choices and then allowed you to modify health and damage values to your liking. The final product was pretty similar to Dark Souls combat. What more did you want from it?

>WE MADE THIS SCREENSHOT USING OUR GAME'S ENGINE
>PLEASE IGNORE THE FACT THAT THESE GRAPHICS WON'T BE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL GAME HAHA
Trannypunk 2077

um, this is OUR game
90% of characters made will be TRANS

The animations and floatiness remained the same and overall attack variety is low. No, it's nothing like Dark Souls. It's closer to bamham than Dark Souls.

Attached: 1553135946951.jpg (2047x2048, 767K)

No RPG has a good combat system anyway, so why do people pick on TW3 for it? It had a MEH combat system, an OKAYISH one. Unlike many other acclaimed RPGs which can even have AWFUL combat systems

Name at least TWO rpgs with good combat systems. Faggot Ill wait

>dark souls has good combat
attack then roll/dodge lmao

BB has one of the most satisfying combat systems ever made. Dark Messiah does too.

>MUH GRAPHICS
god i hate you people
just give me more game, less fucking shiny bullshit for the basedmouths

Why are trannies so obsessed with cyberpunk? Like im being serious.

>Look at our graphics, gamers!!
>It looks kinda shitty.
>Whoa why do you care about graphics CDPR just wants to make a good game and they are based respect them ;_;

>Can't read good.
>Put words in other people's mouths.

Fair enough but it's objectively far better than the vanilla combat system. I also like the mod because it adds stuff like meditation and more accurate to the books and first game potion crafting.
Deus Ex and Fallout 1/2 come to mind immediately

It's not even that it's not good, it's plain boring, one step away from being Bamham combat, which is not good for action RPG where you fight for 50% of game time(the other 50% is riding from point A to B lmao). DaS combat is shit too but at least you can feel some tension and weight and you have a lot of diffrent movesets.

Ah yes, i remember all the Witcher 3 ingame screenshots before it came out.
Good times.

the game actually looked better than on the pre-release gameplay footage and the downgrade never existed and is just a meme

Its our genre

>you fight for 50% of game time(the other 50% is riding from point A to B lmao)
you just described 100% of cRPG games

Just Cause 4 looks better.

Attached: 20190706182755_1.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Only open world shit, in good generes you don't spend so much time on travel.

the guy in the background is clearly drawn

just realized all this time you were talking about Batman games when you said bamham

Batman games have great combat you dood lmao, what a distasteful fucker

>Only open world shit

>he wants a linear rpg lmao
stop humiliating yourself d00d

This is your brain on Witcher 3.

Deus Ex’s actual combat was dogshit. It encouraged stealth for a reason.

open world != linear, but also open world = single player mmo, would you say that Deus Ex is linear?

I want it to play like Deus Ex but it will play like Fallout 4

This is your brain on hormones and puberty blockers

LMAO

>would you say that Deus Ex is linear?
Yes, and I would also say that Deus Ex is not an RPG

its amazing actually how much cyberpunk 2077 opponents LOSE in every thread they put up a fight in

Is that Ronaldo on the banner?

Who is dumb enough to be dazzled by a still image made in a game engine, when the engine wont be able to handle the same ammount of graphics in motion?

>This screenshot was made in real time using the in-game engine
We've been lied about shit like this for over a decade now

>when the engine wont be able to handle the same ammount of graphics in motion?
How do u know that?

What an absolutely fucking vile creature.

some should tell this retard that white people invented punk, cyberpunk and anarchy

>Deus Ex
>The combat literally everyone complains as the biggest flaw and needs mods to fix.
>Fallout 1/2
>The combat that whilst good is very janky and runs into issues.
Okay dude

Will play if its on Stadia.

>CD project shills forgot how their polish soi boy lords downgraded witcher 3 on PC and openly lied about it until release
fucking faggots youtube.com/watch?v=WW-gLVYI1uk

>made in real time using the in-game engine
Listen here kiddo, I lived long enough to see a bunch of these headlines, what they always fail to mention is at what fps it was running and on what hardware.
You wanna impress anyone? Post a video next time.

Ubisoft will always have the best looking games. But there is room for second place.

Attached: ps4.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

Rdr2 already looks better

is it before or after the patch? :)

BB isn't an rpg you fucking stupid faggot. It's fucking focus is entirely on the action and combat it has no role playing whatsoever

Have you ever seen a game turn out as good looking as the "in engine" trailers? No.

Attached: TW3_screen-Novigrad.jpg (1920x907, 663K)

>topping the Witcher 3
it better

Attached: witcher3.jpg (1920x1080, 720K)

haha

Attached: 20181203205755_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.47M)

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-17-21-9-22.jpg (3840x2160, 1.19M)

not nice water

NEVER FORGET

Attached: 1562518868159.gif (948x540, 700K)

>screenshot made in real time
What else can you make things in, space time?

>she doesn't know about fake time

source?

what's not shown is the FPS counter running below 20FPS

thats a stupid fucking argument user, i dont buy a game with the expectation ill have to mod it to make it playable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_time

Remember Witcher 3

>the accuracy of the shadows and reflections on that revolver
100% pre-rendered

on shitstation maybe

Why are you calling me a girl

Attached: 1561323714862m.jpg (1024x861, 68K)

it has raytracing

Maybe being developed with RTX?

RTX is very far from being that high quality in real time

Is Morgan Blackhand so, right?

Attached: 8j6LFZpt.png (247x247, 77K)

maybe, doesnt look like Johnny

>HEAR MY CALL
>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>TOTAL WAR
>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>CASING FALL
>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>KILL THEM ALL

What did they mean by this?

Attached: hear-chippin-in-the-new-refused-single-from-upcoming-video-game-cyberpunk-2077.jpg (640x640, 84K)

no its not

Attached: 1562257246384.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

Attached: no downgrade.webm (960x540, 631K)

Yes it is, even Quake RTX had to be downgraded and ended up looking like shit because the 2080 couldn't handle any better

>RESHAPED OUR MINDS AND BODIES
into blobs

>>OOOOOOOH ELDEN RING
>>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>>GEORGE RR MARTIN
>>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>>HORSEBACK RIDING
>>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>>OPEN WOOOOORLD
What did they mean by this?

High fidelity dead worlds

I fucking knew it was downgraded, played the beta for it and when I started the official Quake II RTX I noticed that it didn't look as good

>Silverhand is a autistic sperg with ptsd who joined a band
What else do you expect lore wise ?

bump