Ocarina of Time confirmed patrician as fuck

Attached: 1E241076-703D-431E-837A-3E96A0E3594C.jpg (1125x1729, 938K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1AeBgalFZk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoNrg2bYQBU
youtube.com/watch?v=qhPAFsCM4is
youtube.com/watch?v=P5NZXMEtUoY
youtube.com/watch?v=jDzXxdxWFl8
youtube.com/watch?v=7hMQu7q4dlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no adblock

>plebfork

>oot fag is a phoneposter
color me unsurprised

>pitchfork
C’mon now

It's a 7.5. Much better soundtracks out there like Silent Hill 2, DKC2, Persona 3, Cave Story, and No More Heroes 2.

>p4k
What is this, 2009?

Attached: 1561149937037.jpg (720x720, 115K)

>pitchfork
He actually fell for it.

Only track that's any special is the ganon theme. the rest of OoT's ost couldn't be more "generic 3d adventure game" if it tried.

I'd totally rate that OST 9/10 for the ganon theme alone though.

Name a game that sounds better than it before 1998.

P4K and Pitchfork are completely different

ff6
ff7
chrono trigger

Adblock is theft.

RE2, SOTN, mario 64,yoshi's island,FF7
There won't be a objective answer anyways.

sure, but what's wrong with theft

that's the soundtrack, idiot.

I've never used this website before, but the music review is very well written. It reads as more of a retrospective of Koji Kondo's career thus far than a specific review of OoT's score, but still very well written. I enjoyed it.

imo Golden Sun is the most impressive music I've seen in console games, not just because the compositions as awesome but because the actual sound quality is mind blowing for GBA standards, the amount of variety of tunes they use etc. I still don't know how the fuck they did that. Comparing it to Pokeshit music is absolutely hilarious. Their fucking DS sound quality is worse than what Golden Sun could do on the GBA.

Are you retarded?

Pitchfork is the most cringy pretentious site in existence

Attached: 1562479105118.jpg (598x209, 33K)

Golden Sun is a technical triumph on the GBA for sure. Pokemon in comparison is nowhere near as impressive, but the compositions themselves are still great. Pokemon has always had a pretty great OST.

>patrician
>listening to shitfork
>in 2019
Oh I'm laughing

What's so pretentious about that excerpt? I don't understand.

It's hilarious how those pretentious cunts are always trying to get into nigger music to get their virtue signal points

Is this a joke.

There about a thousand games before OoT with better soundtracks.

>The experience and emotions tied to listening to Kid A are like witnessing the stillborn birth of a child while simultaneously having the opportunity to see her play in the afterlife on Imax. It's an album of sparking paradox. It's cacophonous yet tranquil, experimental yet familiar, foreign yet womb-like, spacious yet visceral, textured yet vaporous, awakening yet dreamlike, infinite yet 48 minutes. It will cleanse your brain of those little crustaceans of worries and inferior albums clinging inside the fold of your gray matter. The harrowing sounds hit from unseen angles and emanate with inhuman genesis. When the headphones peel off, and it occurs that six men (Nigel Godrich included) created this, it's clear that Radiohead must be the greatest band alive, if not the best since you know who. Breathing people made this record! And you can't wait to dive back in and try to prove that wrong over and over.

Ha.Ha.Ha.

>mario 64
bait answer

The funny thing with Pitchfork is that they try to praise things for being "authentic" and "innovative" but almost always fall in love with the same hipster """retro""" retread shite. Then Autechre release another masterpiece and they sit on their hands. They're idiots.

Still one of the funniest things I have ever seen that a person wrote sincerely

Software constraints makes people utilize sound and music in unique ways, that is why some older games still leave lasting impressions.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1AeBgalFZk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoNrg2bYQBU
youtube.com/watch?v=qhPAFsCM4is
youtube.com/watch?v=P5NZXMEtUoY
youtube.com/watch?v=jDzXxdxWFl8
youtube.com/watch?v=7hMQu7q4dlc

Well at least you admit it unlike most adblock niggers.

>subjective

Stuff like this and the review of that one album that was just a video of a monkey pissing in its own mouth made Pitchfork what it was.
Now it just gives all the latest pop albums 8.5 bnm so plebs don't feel bad for listening to them.

Why did Ocarina of time feel like an actual adventure?

For the same reasons Mega Man Legends did