Mrgrgr

Mrgrgr

Attached: Edea_Lee_Prayer_Costume.png (240x240, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLBTIUzPpEQ
youtu.be/vHeuR_bC9GM
youtube.com/watch?v=3xsXXOnlOgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to ____ this thing

I would buy it again if it was redone on switch without the bullshit censorship.

>the plot is all about the big baddie trying to break the 4th wall, shitting over any immersion
>have to fight the exact same bosses multiple times in a row
>oh but you have the option to replay the other bosses as well, the dialogue is slightly different though so it's worth of course!
>have to play along with airy to get the real ending even if you know she's bullshitting

is the sequel any better? Should I give it a try?

The sequel is literally the same fucking thing.

welp fuck that then

She has a cute butt

why is Yea Forums so obessed with edea when agnes is better?

because mrgrgr

i want more mrgrgrs

Attached: 1530375353111.jpg (374x374, 17K)

Post butte

The during the final boss battle of the second one her literally takes you to the file select screen and pretends to force you to delete your save file, the fourth wall breaking goes even more off the rails.

Quick rundown?

Sequel is overall better but have own problems

Advantages:
> Only one time loop and is plot oriented with new bosses/jobs/dungeons, old bosses fight in new groups
> A lot more jobs in comparison to first game
> Subquests are about arguing two job wielders from previous game, you can take side of only one of them and get only one job. Most of subquest are fun
> Lighter mood
> New characters are fun, I guess
> Less grinding - you can fight in a row for exp multiplier (this option is broken as fuck btw)

Disadvantages.:
> No Ringabel, Tiz have less screentime. Edea and Agnes are ok but vestal is not playable
>New jobs are overpowered in comparisons to old. Some of old jobs (like white/black wizard) are now much worse, cause there exist other which make their jobs better
> Recycling of old dungeons during side-quests
> Game is even more broken. The first class which you get (wizard) is most broken of them and can create most devastating combos

Also reading of journal is better now, every monster got discussion between heroes, most of them are fun.

You forgot another negative: no REVO

They just don't make masterpieces like this anymore

imagine ruining a game with mechanics this good, and alternis with two stupid waifu characters and plots about their panties. Worst FF plot since FF3

so

>gameplay is worse but you think its better beacuse you can get through it faster

how is this good?

Attached: c4d5e735b6b15fe7ed82e03f66ae2b08.jpg (600x690, 103K)

I got up to an early boss after the desert city where you have to fight some dragon in a temple and quit
battle was taking ages and I couldn't beat the fucker even after grinding jobs for a bit and lost interest
does the game get better?

> that lower half

I had forgotten how genuinely good the Default series' costuming is.

bravely third fucking when?

I pity people who dropped the game and didn't manage to listen to this
youtu.be/OLBTIUzPpEQ

or even this
youtu.be/vHeuR_bC9GM

youtube.com/watch?v=3xsXXOnlOgA
>not posting the best town theme in any game ever

i finished it but i never really remember music really well. i have to watch lets plays to get some recollection again. unless it is one of the main themes, like the cave or clock city overworld theme

You don't understand me. Game-play and fights are much funnier than in first game. It's your decision if you want to use broken classes/combos or speed up/slow down grinding. Just be aware

sorry guy, but you a very poorly developed taste in music

>tfw using bravely second and 100% heal to ohko the undead dragon
I love stuff like this.

and you a very poor developed enghish my pingpongchingching friend

going through BD1 again and i just hit a fucking wall with one of the rematch fights
it’s the performer, viking, chemist, ninja and then the swordmaster
my team just gets fucking swamped because the enemy performer keeps raising her team’s brave by one and my team just can’t keep up

Is she autistic? Who unironically says "murrrgurgurgur" every time they're upset?

>very poorly developed taste in music
>implying bravely default has a bad soundtrack

Lmao, kill yourself retard.

Attached: 1561899916070.jpg (500x500, 9K)

Reminds me of Eternal Darkness

i want to mrgrgr my face between her cheeks

Cute balls!

It's a cultural japanese literature verbal tick thing which doesn't translate well to english.

no Airy either

>That part where the character themes play, then the main theme, then the victory jingle
Name me a better final boss theme

Attached: 1543357025075.jpg (400x299, 26K)

"Don't listen to the fairy, she's evil."

Attached: BDFFbravelee.jpg (480x480, 29K)

"explain?"

Attached: cast.jpg (600x427, 70K)

Attached: 1559687862708.png (613x648, 184K)