Why are Sony games so advanced compared to the rest?

Why are Sony games so advanced compared to the rest?

Attached: 45D4FA7D-7A79-4932-B39C-A0AA00E5C499.jpg (1324x835, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SvYlgnqFbY
youtu.be/VjFU9Yr9Sqo
youtu.be/QfbqLzuKZf8
youtube.com/watch?v=EsMHErqHSHU
youtube.com/watch?v=7lVAFcDX4eM
youtube.com/watch?v=UY92vLiINSs
yuzu-emu.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>snoy fan is an absolute autist obsessed with nintendo
no surprises there

>Sony has to copy Nintendo again to have any semblance of what Video Games are.

Pottery.

As someone who played LBP extensively, I wouldn't be surprised if that level took 5 minutes to load.

>Why are Sony games so advanced compared to the rest?

Why can't Sony make 97-rated games?

Would Nintendo be allowed to take legal action against the guy who made this? I don't know how these things work.

>non-nintendo games have to copy WiiU ports
What went so right, bros, and why didn't the masses buy WiiU?

can anyone explain what the fuck is so stunning about this image

Attached: 123aa.jpg (198x234, 13K)

They don’t have the Nintendo bonus

This just proves SMM is a terrible "game".

It a Nintendoish looking game on a Sony system. Thats what snoyfags always crave.

>Nintendo bonus

Snoyfag has to invent a fantasy world of conspiracies and made-up scores because he can't handle reality.

Certainly not worth $60 if it can easily be recreated by a kid today in another fucking game

>Implying it actually works correctly

youtube.com/watch?v=6SvYlgnqFbY

Sorry, I find it impressive, considering that the opposite (a Sony game represented in a Nintendo game) looks pathetic in comparison

It could be free and i still wouldn't play it, not only it is a lazy game, it is a terrible concept, I'm surprised people are gobbling this up.

>we t-too!

my sides, this is full price in the United States

Attached: 226A989D-DE5F-4494-8396-69E9F99B66D1.jpg (1404x849, 437K)

The real clown world is modern nintendo.

put down your phone, timmy

This looks like completly trash. Besides the fact that you CAN make it look like Super Mario World there is no point

holy shit, nintendo just made an editor that has like 100x less features than one out of the 90s
SNOYS BTFO HAHA NINCELS WIN AGAIN

Can someone explain to me how this is possible to make in LBP?

Nah, just SMM, and a handful of other shit games, the rest are timeless masterpieces.

I am more surprised that LBP3 supports custom textures.

youtu.be/VjFU9Yr9Sqo

You're not looking at Super Mario Maker here but a working playable copy of it inside another game.

It's dogshit. Imagine being so desperate for a game that you think this is an acceptable substitution.

Anything is possible with controlinators + sideloaded PSeye images on sticker panels.

A fan of Mario used a 10-year old level editor created by a Sony 2nd party company to remake a port of a 5-year old level editor which in turn was nintendo ripping off of a 20-year old level editor made by fans.

Why he didn't just make this in Dreams is anyone's guess.

> controlinators
fucking heinz doofensmirtz.

>to remake a port of a 5-year old level editor
The video does say Super Mario Maker 2 and not the first one.

Lol you sound genuinely emotional over this. Are you going to cry too?

LBP3 is 5 years old, not 10.

he really doesn't. you seem to be projecting.

It uses LBP1's engine which is 10 years old.

Sonybros are literally so starved on games on their dead system that they've just flat-out resorted to trying to copy Nintendo games onto their system for something to play.

Attached: 1549496884301.jpg (750x925, 171K)

Only one of the two 97 rated switch games is good

>autism: the post

Nintendies are literally so starved on games on their dead system that they've just flat-out resorted to paying $120 for two extremely stripped-down level editors out of the 90s

Attached: 1427848128508.jpg (445x372, 63K)

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

Attached: 1518784308376.gif (680x383, 222K)

Dilate

Says the fanbase desperately trying to recreate the game on their system.
LMAO

Super Mario Maker 2 is an enhanced port of 1 to the Switch

some dude made it in an afternoon because he was bored. that's how powerful a Sony editor is. he made what took nintendo devs years to make in an afternoon with Sony tools.

Nintendo fans so starved because of the game drought that they demand to make the games themselves with a creator, cause waiting is just too much

In the same way that Street Fighter V is an enhanced port of Street Fighter IV.

>Made it in an afternoon

the nincel can't believe that his BING BING games are so simple they can be made in no time when you have actual competence

>sony games
>advanced
There's no Ape Escape 4

>6 million user created levels in 2012 (7 years ago)
>not limited to basic platformer in 5 different flavors
We have plenty of other games to play, thank you very much.

Because he didn't. Also, have you seen the footage of it? It's complete crap. It has barely any stuff that the actual game has, the physics are broken and nothing works correctly.

Why does everything always have to be some fucking competition with you stupid niggers? Why can't you just play games and have fun? What the fuck is the matter with all of you? I hate Yea Forums so god damned much.

Attached: e5a.jpg (359x394, 36K)

>It's complete crap.
A faithful recreation.

have you seen footage of romhacks people made in the 90s? literally a hundred times more content FOR FREE that your $60 garbage doesn't have.

Why are snoyfags so desperate to play Nintendo games? Might as well be playing with LEGO lol.

it is funny tho.
A full-priced game is just one level in another game, released ages ago on allegedly inferior hardware

If Sony's games were fun, he wouldn't have been bored.

Attached: mm7gw5g2pV1qlv756o1_500-8338.jpg (500x500, 152K)

maybe he felt like making you seethe

eternal hunt for (you)s

Why does no one play romhacks anymore then?

they do, but your 10-year-old self wouldn't know that.

it's more fun to argue than actually playing games

Playstation 4 can play Super Mario Maker 2 with 15 fps. Jump at 9:20
youtu.be/QfbqLzuKZf8

>romhacks people made in the 90s
Oh you mean all those palette swaps, text edits, and penis mods? Good hacks didn't come until later, the 90s were the very very early days.

More people are playing rom hacks now than at any other point in history, what are you talking about?

holy shit wait haha i forgot the switch has paid online. so they have to pay $80 just for a shitty diarrhea editor haha like what the fuck

Dreams doesnt have the emitter magic where you can save a lot thermometer. Also you cant import pictures to use as stickers.

Why are snoys so thirsty for nintendo games if they hate nintendo so much?

Attached: 1555365891810.jpg (3456x4608, 2.03M)

No, but they do have the cinematic journalist bonus

Fuck I was actually considering buying a switch and mm2 with my next paycheck but you just talked me out of it, I also completely forgot about the paid online horseshit. I guess I'll never play mm2 then

There's no need for Sony and Nintendo friends to be arguing. We both know our strengths and our weaknesses, we both know that Nintendo games made for a Sony platform would be the absolute Kino console of all time.

>Nintendo bonus
That's like being upset in school because some kids get the "smart kid bonus" on all their tests.
Or being upset watching a sporting event because one team gets the "good athlete bonus" and scores more points.
Nintendo games are just better. There is no "Nintendo bonus".

>pretends like you aren't him
user... thats not helping your case

>games released in the past few years can be regarded as timeless classics

Attached: Disappointed.jpg (480x360, 139K)

t. special boy

They could but wouldn’t be worth the time and energy

>Can't afford $20 a year

Faster

So when does Nintendo send him a sweet little letter for using their assets?

They won't bother because no one bought LBP3.

But that's being run on the PS3 version.

Too bad Little Big Planet have literally the shittiest gameplay mechanic of any 2D Plattformer.
Its a floaty simulator

Werent they constantly fucking up in that E3 demo reveal?

>worst gameplay of any 2D platformer
youtube.com/watch?v=EsMHErqHSHU
If you got the game for the platforming, it's not for you anyway.

>snoy

It's not that I can't afford it, it's just not worth it. I'd probably play it for a week or so, and not touch it for months at a time, play for another week, repeat. I have less than zero interest in any other online Switch game so that's all I would ever use the online service for. That and I've never paid extra money to use my own internet before now, and I have no intentions to start doing so.

....with what'll likely take a fuck ton of time to load. You're trying to make it sound impressive that a Sony console can emulate 2d sprite based games which is honestly insulting to Sony consoles themselves

One kid rendered a full price brand new Nintendo game obsolete in an afternoon using only has PS4, and Sony is the one being insulted?

Nintencel mental gymnastics will never get old

Winning:
>Fucking Based! Take that other side!
Losing:
>Dude its just a game stop taking it so seriously

This is what happens to people who play one too many story games.

"wah-wah'' the post.
Get over yourself, butt-blasted drone

Attached: 1540419432912.png (2713x1221, 2.79M)

>Seething: OHNONONOOO NINCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHA AAAAHHHHH

You're retarded. How has it rendered SMM2 obsolete?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*wipe tears*
Ahahahahahahah the absolute STATE of snoys

underages love platform wars

The online isn't necessarily required for the base game, but it is if you want to upload or play other people's levels. You still have the level editor and story mode levels to play through if you don't feel like getting the online or want to see if you'll like the game. If you do decide to stick with the game after trying it out I recommend you try to mooch off of another person's family plan as that can have up to 8 switch users in it as switch online isn't really worth it until they add better games than the nes ones

DELETE THIS

>being poor

this looks like fucking shit.

Snoys seething

I'm bored of SMM2 already. Feels more like a glorified DLC than a new game, and the removal of amiibo costumes and 100 mario mode are a kick in the balls

i don't have ps4, but i still laugh at your desperation to find a solid argument over your beloved aaa game being a free user-made level elsewhere

Welcome to Yea Forums newfag

Retard

Lmao maybe because no one wants to play Sony games

That's because Nintendo games are just mini games

looks and plays like an old 2006 flash game

its a meme you noobfag

It looks like a China bootleg.

bing bing maker copied lbp to begin with, so...

The editor part looks pretty impressive, but the gameplay looks worse than a shitty flash version.

Makes me wonder what the point was.

Mario maker looks and plays like a 1985 NES game.

Did you even LOOK at the video? I'm bored of MM2 as well but it's fucking hilarious to see snoys taking up arms after looking at one twitter pic and not actually knowing that it looks, sounds and plays like shit

DELETE THIS

shouldn't you be busy playing with labo?

Attached: 1556815431754.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

If I cared about Mario Maker I'd have bought it by now. I actually thought this was pretty neat when I heard about it a while ago

>that full second or so to register that Mario fell out of bound
>that brief pause when the cursor moves between every tile or object being laid down
>interface doesn't give feedback when objects are placed
>characters clearly have fewer sprites to their animations
>Mario lingers over the edge of platforms before falling
>hit detection and AI between objects in general looks pretty fucky

But oh shit, he scanned in sprites he's a genius.

Attached: clown whirled.gif (243x339, 949K)

LittleBigPlanet 3 is still worse than 2 and Media Molecule are the only devs who give a shit about this stuff, Dreams is even more open-ended for creation than LBP. That being said claiming SMM is "pathetic in comparison" is a bit disingenuous considering the intent behind both are different at a core level.
You don't have the tools in SMM to make other games because SMM is meant to make Mario, LittleBigPlanet on the other hand has tools for just about anything if you're clever enough in their implementation.

Cool, lets see some kaizo levels being played in that.

>it looks, sounds and plays like shit
I guess it's an accurate recreation then

They're too busy going to every Nintendo related thread in sight to shit on the company or games

Holy shit it's like the first trailer of any Sony game and then the final product. Way shittier in motion than the still image.

That's fucking hilarious

All this could be polished out in a couple days, but it's not about making a perfect copy of mario maker. It's about sending a message to you seething toddlers.

>those ugly cut-off tiles in the bottom left corner
Yup, just like the real thing.

Yes. Yes. Well done Littlebigplanet, well done Littlebigplanet. However...

You mean it's like BotU?

Attached: disaster of the wild9.jpg (2548x720, 542K)

Autistic nitpicking from a Ninpanzee, ahat else can you expect

>it looks, sounds and plays like shit
exactly. it's an accurate recreation of the switch experience.

Attached: 1562217692865.gif (200x200, 2.48M)

So you guys are going to take the new position that Mario is bad now? The epitome of what video games are? The definition of tight, fun and undiluted, pure gameplay is BAD now, this is what you guys are reduced to? Honestly, and I'm not even shitposting here, take a step back and re-evaluate your life

The message of course being: stop having fun, play a mature console for mature gamers like myself.

Attached: e79.jpg (600x560, 28K)

>NOOOOOOOO STOP CRITICIZING MY BING BING!
mario isn't even the best nintendo platforming series.

Attached: kirb.gif (500x500, 20K)

>expecting this "breath-taking" recreation to function is nitpicking

Stay mad nigger. It's not like you made it, you've got nothing to be proud over.

Someone made a much more primitive looking version of the same thing in the LBP2 beta in 2010. It was pretty mindblowing at the time, coming from LBP1

lmao no

Ah yes, the solid polished level design of mario bros. Surely this couldn't be compared unfavorably to previous games.

Attached: mm.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

They did though. Except they forgot to implement basic features that even LBP1 had in 2008, like text search and tags

I really hope you aren't implying that Kirby is even a good platformer

That argument works for Smash, but it really doesn't work for MM2. MM2 is just pretty similar to MM1 and obviously started life as a port. Probably the biggest addition was the 3D world style and multiplayer.
The jump from Sm4sh to Ultimate was bigger then the jump from MM1 to MM2.

This is like saying Minecraft is the best way to use a computer because you can technically make one out of redstone. It's inheirently flawed for various reasons as it always is when you push the game's tools like that and all the polish in the world can't fix it. On top of that SMM2 has its story mode and its own menagerie of online user created stages, the latter of which is the largest aspect of why people buy this game to begin with. A game centered around its creation tools being able to make a creation tool at its most basic level isn't even the most impressive thing someone has done with LBP, but that isn't important for you user, you're just a Sonyfag looking to stir a pot with a game you never cared about until you could shitpost with it

Attached: 1549321429756.jpg (567x402, 31K)

the big cope. mario has never had a masterpiece on the level of super star ultra.

He put a video of super Mario maker 2 in a PS4 game

So are Mob's parents dead or what? I'm tired of the old anime tropes, it would've been such a cool move to kill his whole family to trigger him like never before but no, nobody can die in animes it's the shitty golden rule

It's great for portable gaming but it's pretty fucking retarded seeing Ninkiddies pretend it makes the Switch better than any other console

based lunar magic poster.

They're both good retards. Stop bickering like children.

Attached: 15625182269094492004186192319642.jpg (3456x4608, 3.42M)

A console is only as good as the games on it, dude. Why so bitter?

Based. And we all know it's The Metroid Prime port they've finished and are waiting to release closer to Prime 4

There's already way better content if all that matters is player made levels.

Attached: Untitled.png (768x1024, 555K)

>like

Mario doesn't make the Switch better than any other console lmfao
Literally everbody can play it on their phone with an emulator

>"Oh man it would've been cool if he got all angry and murdered everyone like my edgy fanfictions!!"
Faggot.

It throws you toddlers into a seething fit either way so I'm happy :v)

That's not the argument, don't move goalposts.

youtube.com/watch?v=UY92vLiINSs

BROOOOOOOOOOOS

Yeah asshole it's much better if Mob is just Naruto#5063 you're right thank god it didn't veer from classical shonens

>its own menagerie of online user created stages ... which is the largest aspect of why people buy this game to begin with.
What was the argument then?

You're right my brother. It's Donkey Kong.

looks like shit lmfao

Nice FPS. lol
Also;
>Can't upload or download levels

FUCK IT'S TOO FUCKING SOON AAAAA

sorry, kiddo, but i don't see the point of playing the same mario platformer that's been repackaged over and over and over for nearly 40 cunting years

BIG Nin10cel cope

How does it feel that your shitty mcdonalds tablet is already obsolete? It's the Pii Poo 2.0 LMFAO

>man I sure think nincels are dumb
>let me spend time recreating Nintendo games on my ps4
Imitation is the highest form of flattery

>Nice FPS.
yeah, i'm also impressed by how accurately it captures the switch experience.

Because it’s easy to make walking games with little substance.

>console literally so weak that it's remade in other consolses

Mario is not bad, sellig a level editor is lazy and greedy, look at LBP, it is still a bad game but you can recreate not only Mario levels but the editor itself.

The argument is that people still find reasons to buy SMM and even if you can recreate the creation tool in LBP, it has flaws you simply can't buffer out and even if you could it would lack the features that make such a thing worth it. You may as well just make a LBP level instead of this extra effort.

>snoy has no games!
>let's have nintendo copy one of their games and put bing bing in it so we can call it the gotyay
imitation is the highest form of flattery.

to be fair, level editors in console games have been going as far back as lode runner on nes

You didn't remake the switch you absolute fucking idiot, you made a shitty Mario maker clone

SMM2 runs at a solid 60fps.

this
remember that time they tried to rip off Dreams with that Labo VR gar(b)age? even Nincels are too ashamed to bring that one up

What? Did you have a stroke?

word

yuzu-emu.org/
Uh oh

>cunting
Ouch, how many times did your brother rape you as a child as a sign of dominance, aussie?

Woah, the Switch can run a Flash game at 60fps

And PC can't.

I hate you faggots

It's a show about Mob's growth as a person, he's not some hero, he has no grand aspirations, he just wants to live his life with his family and friends who helped him be capable of fighting on. If you actually watched the show you'd remember Mob admitted to the Ghost of Edgelord's past that if he lacked the friends and family he had he may have abused his powers in the way you wanted but that it's the key difference between the real him and the one that spirit made up in his almost successful attempt to break Mob.

don't they have the feminist sjw bonus?

It can do 120fps :v)

nill, shitcunt
how 'bout you sister? Did you watch her root with a smoke?

Never played lbp how does this play

Dreams isn't even a PSVR game last I checked, what the fuck are you talking about?

>Nintendo tried to rip off Sony's zbrush music & level making suite game by releasing a cardboard VR device
U fkin wot m8?

>Features of LBP made their way into Smash and Mario Maker 1/2
>Miyamoto named it specifically as an inspiration for Mario Maker
>Wide variety of potential for a move set
Xhe's in

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Like floaty trash

The recreation here runs like garbage, LBP's platforming in a vanilla sense is floatier than Mario so your jumps have a bit more air time and you have a bit less air control but that's in part due to the game's physics.

>he isn't part of the VR closed alpha

No, the Switch is for women that play shit like Animal Crossing

Better than it does on Switch, but that's not saying much

>snoys and Nincels warring over THIS
>it doesn't look even remotely close to MM2 but still showcases how cool LBP is as an editor
>meanwhile us idorts get to play MM2, Dreams AND watch 12yo who can't afford/wait until christmas for mama to buy them a Switch/PS4
Which games are you most looking forward to this year, fellow idorts? I for one am very excited about Luigi's Mansion, Awakening, Banjo in Smash, Doom, Borderlands and the new Catherine. A bit on the edge about Fire Emblem, they seem to be going in a bad direction since Path of Rafiance

inb4 "why would I buy a shitch" you're not fooling anybody

Attached: 2934D9F6-BD09-408D-B8EF-8BD66DBC9179.jpg (672x671, 272K)

>Kotaku

Attached: uuy.png (822x844, 222K)

Catherine, P5R, Dreams full release (if it comes this year), DQXI:S, and Astral Chain
feels good to be master race

Seeing games made in other games is pretty neat

>Which games are you most looking forward to this year, fellow idorts?
I'm saving up for a Switch Mini. I plan to have my Switch phat phase out my Vita as soon as we get non-shit Gamecube emulation. Dreams is pretty fucking based and I look forward to when we get a few more tweaks to the editor. There was talk about getting KB+M support for remote play but that may have just been wishful thinking from a fan. In any case I don't regret buying Dreams in Early Access.

This is made with controlinators, so the floatiness here is more due to how complicated it would be to make more accurate movement with the material movers.

snoys and nintencels can't cope

Attached: 1562000335371.jpg (700x913, 111K)

>One kid rendered a full price brand new Nintendo game obsolete
Unless this same guy can import 3D World's mechanics from Mario Maker with exact 1:1 animation then he hasn't accomplished a damn thing. He basically made a bootleg version of the editor tools fans have been using long before Mario Maker came about. So if a method already exists on PC and Nintendo is giving people the option choose between five different gameplay styles, how does a cobbled together version on a PlayStation automatically rub those two out?

Yeah the accomplishment is impressive, but it's still an imitation instead of the genuine article.

>criticizing

Attached: 1561514064984.jpg (640x626, 79K)

Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina, FE 3 kingdoms, Code Vein, Sakuna, P5R next year. I'll probably get Death stranding on a sale or used.

This is incredible. So glad I held off on buying a Switch. Can't wait for the BotW remake in Dreams.

the autism is impressive but god damn it really is a flash game

Who /sonicstudio/ here?

Attached: x2uJ-9eDfWXKEdVU.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

absolutely loving the seething nintentoddlers in here

Kek mentally ill snoyfag has to pretend he's playing Nintendo games on his system because his console is now dead.

Pretty sad and pathetic day for snoyfags.

Attached: 1534113185942.png (709x462, 660K)

i own both a PS4 and a Switch since i'm not poor

your move

>seething nintentoddlers
>I own a switch!
??????

Attached: 1494813069687.png (823x549, 339K)

Nice projecting

the ps4 is so boring that people have to make watered down versions of nintendo games

Kek starving Shitchbitchnigga has to pay $60 for a glorified level editor with fewer features than LBP1 from 2008

Every day is a sad and pathetic day for Nin10cels

Attached: aid161446-v4-728px-Get-over-an-Obsession-Step-10-Version-2[1].jpg (728x546, 60K)

simmer down, snoy

NINTENDO

>nintendron is an absolute autist obsessed with snoy
no surprises here

don't know what you think that video proves, even if that game is ass the jumping feels 10000 times better than fucking lbp

Attached: Untitled.png (400x459, 99K)

Because everytime the mods have tried to clean shit up, people scream "MUH BOARD CULTURE". Eventually, everyone who actually wanted to discuss videogames left, and you're left with nothing but people looking to stir shit.

Yea Forums is doing the exact same thing to /vr/ right now.

delete

Kek this. The state of sonoids.

Attached: 1515576638368.jpg (816x612, 50K)

Human eye limit is 60fps.