WELCOME TO SONIC TEAM WE MAKE GAMES I THINK

WELCOME TO SONIC TEAM WE MAKE GAMES I THINK

Attached: sonic team.png (1270x664, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/841051513212547072
youtube.com/watch?v=47YPs-qwNQU
youtube.com/watch?v=CwqP1Bcak5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ida4D2J_riM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SONIC?

Unironically one of his best moments

Jontron used to be cute and funny (not cunny). What happened?

I think it was a funny sketch, but calling Sonic Team "a bunch of niggers" was too far.

got infected with /pol/ virus and it rotted his brain.

DESPITE

unironically lost the soul

HEY GUYS I GOT THE NnnOSE CANDY

Hey, if you've got connections to someone as influential as Sam Raimi, you might as well use them.

His redpills unironically made him more based but his recent videos fucking suck.

nah that has nothing to do with it. He just got money, so he proceeded to upgrade the production value, which makes sense. The problem is that with that, came the hiring of a bunch of retarded untalented writers that are just plain unfunny

shut up, retard

This.
and this.

Jontron went downhill after the flex tape video.

can't go one day without posting this fat autistic fuck can you?

Attached: b9ed30d3f0d4538b3bb778e89cc4a43e3a08cc4d77edd2b4728d1916b60ea181.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

This is still his best skit by several yard lengths. I feel he sucks now for the same reason the Nostalgia Critic sucks— His videos are far too overproduced now.

He stopped reviewing games and became a bootleg H3H3.

Budget increased and it lost the 'made at home' vibe that made it so charming. He also just gave way to constant mini-skits.

Suck my nigger cock, sheboon.

raep ees naht vayabul opshun

Attached: RashHospitableKitfox-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1M)

>Jontron
>Ever funny

He's a dweeb with rich parents who got in on the gamer youtube thing on its first major upswing, even though he's completely unfunny and thinks booze = funny as well as being terrible at games, with shit taste to boot. Can't knock his business sense though.

He ran out of games to do stuff on and tried to branch out into other things. He's now trying to add more writing and production to his videos.
As he does that he gets away from this core that really made him funny.
Same reason new AVGN videos just aren't as good as the old one. Laughing at bad video games was his core content and everything else is detracting from it.

More money = lower quality content

Every time

Why does increasing production values mean hiring new writers?

Openly spoke out about hating immigrants, despite his grandparents being immigrants.

He records in a studio and has a team of writers instead of just being a guy making videos in his house

Bing ba bing ba boom
Get this black man outta of my room

dilate

where the funni robo birb

twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/841051513212547072

youtube.com/watch?v=47YPs-qwNQU

His random one-off videos are so much better than his "real content"
youtube.com/watch?v=CwqP1Bcak5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ida4D2J_riM

Attached: 76876468.png (568x653, 683K)