Worst vidya fanbase?

My vote goes to soulsfags. They're all hyperbolic manchildren who can't handle their hardcore franchise for REAL gaymers becoming normie-tier and think that any game that isn't a carbon copy of DaS1 is utter dog shit.

Attached: 89464.jpg (741x425, 40K)

False, everyone knows DS2 turned out to be the best one.

Witcherfags, no contest.

Fortnite

>and think that any game that isn't a carbon copy of DaS1 is utter dog shit
All those "Soulslike" games were pretty shit, though.

Apart from The Surge and Shrouded in Sanity. They were alright.

the Resident Evil fanbase is almost universally autistic.

Smashfags

final fantasy

Nintendo
Gacha (you can be a fan of this?)
Weeb garbage
Overwatch
No Mutants Allowed
Obsidiots
Witcher
Dark Souls
Sony

Attached: D-}.png (360x372, 3K)

The people who dislike the souls fanbase are worse. It's like they feel a need to out-hyperbolize the Souls fanbase.

cope

probably some autistic anime shit like persona or something

Based.

My vote goes to the Nintendo/Sony/Steam/Epic "fanbase" that are nothing but people payed for shilling (I don't put XBOX because there are far lass XBOX threads9

Overwatch - most annoying fanbase
Souls - most autistic fanbase
Witcher - cringiest fanbase

>DS2 and DS3 fags constantly shitting up every single souls thread
I agree

>Overwatch
>Fanbase

Nintendies
They willingly gobble up shit because it was the only good thing about their childhoods and they're too pathetic to make new memories in their lates 20s now

DS2 is the best though

DMC
Monster Hunter
Resident Evil
Halo
Souls
Smash
Pokemon
Metroid Prime

All these fanbases are cancer with no exception

this

this is true

Undertale by far. By far. I hate those pun-spouting teenagers.

Smashfags.
They're a fanbase who no one wants anything to do with and desperately try to force their way into being counted among fighting games.
They also spam the fucking board with the same shit 24/7.

Attached: 1547033444765.png (1275x676, 667K)

Final fantasy xiv fanbase are aids.

Kantai Collection - Autism
Everyone's a massive ass, most threads which discuss the game are akin to a massive fucking basin full of 1000 monkey's flinging shit at each other because everyone trying to expose the other as a dumbass. Some of the e-sports or "Statsfags" can be asses the most, I met one who kept taking pride in killing off "Canon-fodder" ships, abusing the perma-death mechanic to level his ships that he needed, most people get bothered if you waifu shitty stats ships and will burn you on the fucking stake for using your waifu if she's shit. Besides the hyper elitist ass tryhards you hey the waifufags who for the most part are on varying degrees of retarded: these guys are the ones that vocally talk about other games like AL or GFL, These guys are the ones that bring KC into every other fandom concerning warships, these guys put Iowa Nendroids on the actual battleship and these guys are the people who talk about how the game's unfair and complain about "Salt" and "RNGesus".
The main battle is between scrubs like the latter complaining and the former telling them that every mistake they made is their fault, how the game's flawless and you're a shitty TTK who needs to use the e-sports units, go by the tierlist, rank every month to not get good equipment.etc
Now the game isn't bad per-se, I loved grinding to ridiculously high levels. However the time when the game REALLY went to shit was event time, when either the fandom would either be wallowing in their own despair or flinging shit at each other calling each other retards.

Based. The winner of a fag contest talking down to a meager paetispant has no room to speak.

Smashfags for spamming Yea Forums with their shit threads about DLC characters no one cares about.
Cdrones for being unable to accept any critic.

smashfags
waifufags of any variety (resident evil waifus, xenoblade waifus etc)
steamdrones

Lesson of the day: Avoid fans of the series.
There is a 9/10 chance they're insufferable. I have yet to go to a ds discussion site/forums/whatever because of it.
That and I want to actually beat all the games first before going all in

Attached: 1557931067265.png (755x487, 349K)

Smash.
Every fandom is chock-full of autists, children, manchildren, and assorted faggots, but none are as repulsive and obnoxious as Smash.

Seems like someone got put in his place for talking about things he has no knowledge of.

Thanks for proving him right.

Witcher 3 fanboys are braindamaged. Ds2 is the best. Your mom a cunt.

It really is the best though. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin.
Even the name is the best.

If we're going by Yea Forums representation then I'd say
>Souls
Thankfully it died down now but the elitism and "git gud" mentality killed any discourse around this game. You couldn't criticize any aspect of this game, even things like lore, graphical design, technical issues, without getting hit with Git Gud
>Monster Hunter
I've played this series since the original PS2 game. It is one of my absolute favorite franchises in any medium. It is not some super hardcore game for hardcore gamers. MH is a pretty easy game and Yea Forums needs to stop championing it as some testament to how hardcore they are. Most of Yea Forums is just god awful at this game. The amount of hours I wasted in 4U playing with people from Yea Forums and having them all cart was infuriating. You guys fucking suck at MH
>Smash
Just look at the catalog everytime anything smash related happens. We don't need 20 threads of you guys shitposting about character predictions. Just fucking wait till they announce the characters you autistic fucks.

mad cuz bad

Agree soulsfags are cancer

>the elitism and "git gud" mentality killed any discourse around this game
lol, no
the autisitc fanbases for each game in the series killed any discourse around the soulsborne games
you can't find good threads anymore, because it always usually devolves to which game is the best in the series, constant shitflinging, and dogpiling on DaS3 and 2
sekiro has just made it worse
fuck these autistic virgins

Personfags

>You guys fucking suck at MH
its true

Nintendies

>and DS3 fags
It's just Ds2 fags, the only reason Ds3 is involved is because they drag it into the conversation

Thats only cause DS3 is clearly inferior to DS2

no, it absolutely wasn't

Which one are you of the faggots he counted?

>constant shitflinging
You just described Yea Forums as a whole.

You really are completely self-unaware aren't you?

>Just look at the catalog everytime anything smash related happens
It doesnt even need to be related to smash in order to start discussion about Smash, these people can look at a potted plant of another franchise and say "He/She is in" seemingly unironically.

FFXIV. Most toxic community ever. Witchhunts, trannies and discord/tumblr

every fanbase is mostly cancer since most people are cancer and everyone saying x has the worst fanbase is cancer himself

DMC
Especially Kamiya purists. Even fucking fujos aren't bad as them

dilate, sweaty

Attached: 1553769966982.jpg (575x768, 69K)

I've enver seen anyone that could be called a witcherfag, only people that maybe overrate the first one

>who is the worst fanbase?
>every child

this

sonicfags are the worst

t. Soulsfag

>There's a chink in my armor

nice

Attached: 1554151974017.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

People who play League. Easily the grossest and dumbest and poorest fan base.