Is there even one good religious game?

Is there even one good religious game?

Attached: 650008899085.jpg (500x499, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0a2ENyUfo_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Messiah was fun.

bible adventures for nes
specifically noah's ark

Pilgrim's Progress, with the SOULDOZER.

Knowing that it's 100% sincere makes it all the better.

Attached: PP23.jpg (800x600, 736K)

I wonder if that game made by that Japanese cult is any good. Translation when?

Attached: 1*KNjWzeWEO1hun474U6UZjQ.png (642x402, 25K)

Broforce

RJ157224 is about Adam and Eve

Attached: FireShot Capture 091 - ev5c3c_a.jpg (JPEG Image, 1280 × 623 pixels) - 5.189.145.73.png (893x467, 548K)

People who see satanic themes in media and instantly correlate it with atheism are so dumb.
Yes, OP, there are probably thousands of excellent religious video games.
>Pico's School series
>Binding of Issac
>Brutal Legend
>Shadows of the Damned
>Castlevania
>DOOM
Do you see a pattern in the games which I have posted? They all have DEMONS 'n' shit.
This is the thing people don't seem to understand. Now, I'm not chriscuck, but I can say without a doubt that listening to metal, jerking off to big tiddy succubi, and playing Knee Deep in the Dead on Hurt Me Plenty FORCE ME to fear a God, because if he were to exist, it would explain the absence of these fictional creatures from our plane of existence.
This is why metal and demonic imagery are always prevalent upon the youth. It's the developing mind internalizing the existence of demonic forces and driving them to the surface, thus expelling them from their minds. Note how a majority of rebellious teens eventually calm down and mellow out once they get out of such phases.
The only good truly Christian media are Moral Orel, Stryper, and Bible Black.
However, just because media has demons, does not make it atheistic. Be afraid. Not of the enemies you're facing, but the lord who was able to smite these creatures so YOU (yes, you) could live in comfort.
Thanks for listening to my blog. I'm agnostic btw

dumb schizo

SMT series

I'm sure OP means a game made by religious people to promote their religion or educate.

ActRaiser I is pretty kino.
II is cool too, but platforming can get stiff.

what did americans mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0a2ENyUfo_8
The soundtrack is also pretty sweet.

There's a lot of potential in the setting, but a Biblical game would always fall victim to be a hokey, vegitales-style pile of shit if made by Christians, and edgy commentary if made by non-Christians. I want it played straight.

Is that the fnaf guys christian game?

No, it's that fnaf guy's christian masterpiece.

DOOM
;)

If it weren’t for the fact that it’s horribly unstable with save file corrupting bugs, inquisitor would be pretty good

this

the Dante's Inferno game was a tragedy
It should have been more like a Team Ico game

El Shaddai