>Reddit Iconography and visual design
>Meme writing and dialogue
>No Verticality or flying vehicles
>No proper adaption of the PnP roles/classes
>Removal of features because they blew all their money on a reddit actor
>Constant lying and backtracking by the developers

How did we let this happen?

THIS THREAD IS ON TOPIC AND ABOUT THE VIDEO GAME SO STOP DELETING IT JANNIES

Attached: EF6FCB25-746D-49C4-B129-243F92498515.jpg (689x653, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/tamarazawada/
forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-documents-could-expose-powerful-politicians-businessmen/#4c4e3cbb5ac9
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=V-dqoEyYXx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/cyberpunk-2077-transgender-option-character-creator/amp/
gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077s-night-city-consists-of-six-distric/1100-6459846/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still don't get this. Wouldn't a transgender person theoretically just play as the "opposite" sex and be happy with that? Wouldn't they want to be their "real" gender? This hurts my brain

>make fun of game Jannies are looking forward to
>thread gets deleted
What did they mean by this?

its more for the people to play around with and look like they are supportive. also some non binary crowd. I assume its just going to be some level of Saints row 2 where character models are just kinda mix and match

They’re mentally ill
If it doesn’t make sense to you that a good thing user
It means you’re still sane

It's almost as if most trannies now just do it for attention and social brownie points rather than trying to actually address their mental issues.

>I want to be acknowledged as a true woman!
>Dammit, why don't character creators have an option to play as a female(male)?

Saints Row 2 also somewhat works because your character was a man in the first one

>why do mentally ill people act so strange
Things that make you go hmm...

>he´s posting it again

>15kb
>phoneposting

This has become too recognizable. Ok so you're just one dude spamming these threads.

Attached: 1545697638165.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Seething cdpr tranny

the jan's literally just deleted your thread and you're already posting it again.

stop being a crybaby and stop stinking up the board with your garbage threads. no actually sane person gives a shit about literally an option you can say no to in a character creator for a single player game.

No
The original thread broke no rules and was on topic there was no reason for it to be deleted

What do you even have to aim for? Just put another option in the gender menu that changes nothing because it's character customization.

these threads that you spam literally every day are exactly the same thing: "GRRRRRR TRANNIES BAD!!!". Nobody gives a shit that you're triggered and CDPR doesn't care that one job-less neet won't be spending their daddy's dollars on their game.

Man you're really letting these trannies get to you bro.

The only people mentioning trannies are you two mentally ill trannies.
My post is 90% about the gameplay and level design

i think trans gendered shit actually fits with the cyberpunk theme, and is actually pretty mild a 'augmentation' by comparison. in the demo they had guys with red eyes that shifted and transformed. by comparison trannies would seem normal. it seems like a game about a future where everyones basically turned themselves into a monster voluntarily. this isnt controversial for this game and is the one area it fits to have that kind of degeneracy.

dude ive seen this thread multiple times. at this point its spam change it up atleast

then stop posting the image that literally has "Transgender" in it you autist. choose a picture of an article that actually is related to the OP post.

Big tits and a big dick, I don't see the problem if I get to play as a kawaii futa.

>you can only talk about this game if you don’t make fun of mentally ill retards

Fuck off libtards

>post-mortem
>game is still 10 months away
What did he mean by this?

It’s a stillborn

>EF6FCB25-746D-49C4-B129-2(...).jpg
>blunder of the decade
>What Went Wrong?
>How did we let this happen?
>STOP DELETING IT JANNIES

Attached: 1294805122703.jpg (385x240, 17K)

Its set in the worst possible future, why would it not have absolute degenerates

>blunder of the decade
>not even out yet
Keep seething, sunfag. Go be a doublenigger somewhere else.

stay in school.

Nice buzzwords
Provide exemples and explain what's "meme" about them
You take elevators, pilot ninja drones and can jump, that's as vertical as it gets. But no flying vehicles, ok. How is that a blunder, exactly?
Fair enough
Proof?
Proofs?

>OH NO NO NO
>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CDPR
>we couldnt stop Reddit bros...

Dilate

Trans people were an option in the original RPG you dingus

they're not called stillborns close to a year out, underage.

should turn this into a sexy pepe thread. anyone have pepe sodomizing a redditor?

THIS THREAD IS ON TOPIC AND ABOUT THE VIDEO GAME SO STOP DELETING IT JANNIES

What isnt allowed on Yea Forums you retarded shitposter:
>Trolling outside of Yea Forums
>Post is extremly low quality
>Spamming flooding

You are literally opening the same thread for about 2 weeks by now => Spamming
Not only is every thread full of the same blunderfag (aka OP) but everytime you get your shit pushed in you start screaming some inane shit => Low quality

It's the same thread again

>made this thread 29 times so far
autism.

Attached: autism.jpg (1743x805, 130K)

>tripfagging

Filtered

I told you I would screencap your post to later throw in your face, gladium. It made over 2m sales on PC.

Eat shit.

Attached: 250 sales.jpg (1076x267, 31K)

Because despite what you've heard of them wanting to just be the other gender, most of them just want to feel special without actually having to put work in. By gendering themselves as trans, they can pretend like they're an oppressed minority group.

you may think that it is just autism, but its actually an EA or Activision shill

Epic*
Some nerds figured it out a couple weeks ago.

I'll keep making it as long as you keep replying to it. :^)

>what went wrong
Tranny pandering

Cope

So what? Its not like your going to buy it.

Hey double nigger, answer the screencap post. Man up and own up to your fucking mistakes.

So go make another one.

Lmao imagine being this pathetic

But the sad part he will not kill himself when the game sells 10+ million copies.
he will just resort into posting sombe WEBMS from bugs 9n the game or some shit

why would anybody buy tranny shit?

Shut the fuck up. I wish you and OP would both fuck off.

Spamming is against the rules.

It will sell millions because it's trash. Call of Duty sells tens of millions too. Doesn't mean it's good. On the contrary it means it's shallow trash.

Attached: 1488975272309.jpg (366x562, 58K)

Pretty much this

In the End most people got what they wanted without the game even being released:
>Triggered Leftis because chick had a big dick
>Triggered /pol/acks because chick had a dick

If it's the same guy the mods warned us about, he's dead wrong about most of the games he tries to defame and they wind up being blockbusters and he goes into hiding. I imagine in that time he must be curled up in a corner, slowly rocking back and forth and trying to get the voices out of his head.

wtf does dilate meme mean?

Attached: 1465904332689.jpg (655x527, 59K)

They have to pander to the SJWs, but as is evident they're still not happy

Cope

Yeah its pretty pathetic. I mean i was on Yea Forums when the TORtanic sunk but i would have never thought that the sideeffects would be some autistic NEET doing it 7!!! years later to every sigle AAA game

when trannies get their dick cutoff and turned inside out they have to ram dildo in it for the rest of their life to keep the wound from healing up

RENT FREE BABY!!! RENT FREE!!!!

>no argument
Dilate

The hot new /pol/ schizophrenia is that you're beingf followed by transwomen. Any post that disagrees with you surely was made by one. You can kill them by reminding them that they cut their dick off and now must dilate the gaping crater in their crotch or else it will heal itself closed.

Is Yea Forums just some kind of purgatory where the same threads are made for the rest of time?

Another thread dedicated to the endless self victimization by fat ugly loners. So much for the "stoic white man" meme

>to keep the wound from healing up

wtf, how is this an accepted medical procedure? the body is actively trying to repair the damage the """"doctor"""" did!? doesn't this go against their hippocratic oath to not do any harm?

Attached: 1426822124444.jpg (273x219, 15K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: cyberpunkguyyy.jpg (842x1133, 317K)

>transhumanism is a major theme of cyberpunk and punk in general
>Yea Forums thinks having a transgender option is game ruining
do you guys even know what cyberpunk is or do you just want generic sci fi?

Attached: 1430266139428.gif (303x346, 782K)

it also can mean you're a futa

now you know why so many of them kill themselves

>anime reaction image

kys

>Yea Forums thinks
no. It's one guy spamming these threads.

>Has balls

Shadman is too retarded to draw oh boy

>transhumanism = transgenderism

Attached: 1562465063667.png (1296x1458, 217K)

>transhumanism
yea and the best way to introduce this concept is choosing to be a trannie.
how about chosing to download your conscience in a droid or cyborg that is genderless?

>When it's been 4 years, you're still a best seller, and the company that created you is making the fucking genre defining GOAT
>Contrarians seething on a daily basis.

RENT FREE BABY!!! RENT FREE!!!!

Attached: witcher-3-ciri.jpg (1920x1200, 418K)

I am not joking. I DO believe that nobody actually likes the witcher 3 and that it IS an elaborate prank to trick us into playing it. For cmparison, I managed to sink in 50 hours on the game that I consider to be the worst to come out in the past 10 years (Final Fantasy XV). I recognize that FFXV is absolute trash and yet there was still ''Something'' that kept me playing. Maybe because I had very low expectations? Maybe because it has the smoothest and prettiest animations in any game I have ever played? Or it was because I thought there was some depth to the combat? I don't know. FFXV is THE most impressive game and at the SAME time THE worst gaming experience of my life.
Now here is the thing. I gave witcher 3 exactly 15 hours. But I just gave up after beating the first dungeon (with that hot witch where you watch her shower). I have never been more insulted by a video game dungeon than that. The mini boss golem and the hellhounds where just... I honestly thought that I was being pranked. Geralds animations are beyond trash. Seriously, 6th gen games have a hundred times better animations (walking, running, Jumping, attack etc.) the first time I saw gerald jump I thought that it glitched, but no, this is his actual jump animation. it's the work of an amateur hidden behind pretty (yet very uninspired, generic and bland) graphics and, like you said, great writing and music. Seriously, this game would be better ''played'' by watching it. Hell, it would work as a series I do admit that, but as a video game, it's just bad. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Attached: sadManu.png (274x395, 223K)

This is debunked clickbait. There is no "transgender option" outside of just RPing as one in your imagination.

because you're a moron and you believe everything that you read

>THIS THREAD IS ON TOPIC AND ABOUT THE VIDEO GAME SO STOP DELETING IT JANNIES
Maybe if you stopped using the fucking fake news image about trannies they would stop deleting it you retard.

Cope

how is slapping on or cutting off dicks and tits not transhumanist?
Fuck nature, i'm going to be whatever i want today

>m-muh trannies
As a non-retarded adult without autism, this does not trigger me.

Attached: 1557326913665.png (500x500, 214K)

>believe
some people believe in God, doesnt mean its true :)

Keanu was the last fucking straw. How much onions do you have to drink to be like "KEANUUUUU HE IS SO LIKEABLE XDDD I HOPE HE SAYS SOMETHING FUNNY LIKE I KNOW KUNG FU. CDPR IS SO EPIC LE BASED XDDD"

This actually has led to a lot of surgeons retiring because if they refuse, their careers are fucked due to transphobia but they often find themselves disgusted at having to mutilate healthy tissue.

your image literally proves you wrong nigger

Someone post the autist on youtube who reacted to the e3 trailer

Attached: 1552506287846.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

>FFXV is absolute trash and yet there was still ''Something'' that kept me playing. Maybe because I had very low expectations? Maybe because it has the smoothest and prettiest animations in any game I have ever played? Or it was because I thought there was some depth to the combat? I don't know. FFXV is THE most impressive game
Everything you say is worthless. You're mentally ill. Worse than any tranny.

I don't get it.
The actual text of the op doesn't even mention the trannies, surely user realises he just needs to use a different fucking image and mods will allow him to talk about his problems with the game.

You're replying to a pasta you double nigger

yongyea?

>/pol/tard delusion
>Source: daily stormer

Attached: 1554918987938.png (1024x749, 196K)

Seething

no there was an autist who could barely talk and complained about retarded bullshit the whole time

he has a high pitched voice and a thick accent

I'm pretty sure it's OP

That's actually comforting.

yep it's him

You've been huffing too much Yea Forums.

>2012
>feel depressed and suicidal because no gf, shitty mimimum wage job, literaööy 1/10 looks, no hope for the futurel. almost go through with it
>Cyberpunk gets announced. Feel hope again for the first time in years. Think my dream of a real Cyberpunk game finally comes true.
>participate in cyberpunk Yea Forums threads, tell everyone i'm going to be a brooding hardboiled cop, solving cyber crimes at night with a cigarette in hand. it's going to be comfy and awesome with a great synthwave soundtrack.
>second playthrough is going to be with my waifu who i'm going to mod the shit out of so she looks like motoko from GITS"
>game gets revealed last year
>it's a shooter rpg, you have to play as a snarky retard no matter what choices you make. you have a annoying spic companion who spews edgy spanish swear words all the time. game takes place only during daytime because they want to subvert our expectations.
>get suicidal again
>2019. keanu reeves and other meme shit like lady gaga gets into the game so that reddit and normies buy it. not a single cute girl like triss and yen confirmed to be in the game. we get trannies instead. soundtrack is some shitty boomer rock. no mods.
>next week is when i'm finally going to the other side, farewell anons.

Attached: 1560458923807.png (1369x770, 161K)

>shadman

Attached: meme arrow man of shad.webm (718x720, 973K)

good, no one will miss you

>user is still making the same threads multiple times a day
get your head checked

go be ugly somehwere else, like 6 feet under

I hope you choose a painful death

if you survived this long might as well check it out in april and after that u can kys

seek mental help

>100 posts
>47 posters
Lmao OP doing overnight on a Sunday

Hey can I get some more jpeg artifacting on that image please

>i'm an independant woman don't need no man tier speaking
>it's fucking fiction
You're a fucking drone

friendly reminder that this user spammed the same continuous threads about RE2 before it came out, he latches onto a game and shitposts for months

>game takes place only during daytime
Wrong

Imagine being this triggered over trannies
We barely have seen the writing and dialogue
There was a flying vehicle in the first demo they showed off
Yes there is via augmentation and hard skill checks.
Reeves is not a reddit actor, imagine being this upset
No one lied.

Just out of curiosity:
Isnt it weird that he didnt latch upon Fallout 76?

why is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies? rent free doesnt even begin to describe it

The games not for you if you don't like it and that's fine. A lot of people including myself actually enjoy it. There is nothing wrong with not liking a popular game.

Attached: 56ruyf.png (854x588, 293K)

all the other shit is true though. personally i lost all interest when they announced it's going to be first person.

oh well have fun playing trannypunk

Attached: Dn5Se9JXoAEmbGB.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>how is slapping on or cutting off dicks and tits not transhumanist?
I fucking hate you people

Try The Spectator.

>I didn't get what I wasn't promised
Cope

Yea Forums is a lost cause m8 even the jannies are trannies and faggots.

>tranny
The tranny shit is fake fucking news, all they said was that voice options would not be restricted by gender. There is a lot wrong with this game but that is not one of them.

I'm the other way. I wasn't interested until they said it was going to be first person only.

The game doesn't force you to play as a tranny
its not hard guys
We saw a qt Yea Forums that looks like sombra in previous demo. I would play as her.

There are literally flying cars in the game, just not ones you can drive i suppose. Implementing freely moving flying cars was probably a nightmare to do , so it'll just be as taxis/fast travel.

Pretty obvious you're just upset that a cyberpunk game isn't appealing to your political agenda, despite the moral degeneracy inherent in a cyberpunk universe requiring it to be somewhat left leaning

That nonsense is just as bad as the people ranting because there's lewd shit.

Attached: 1562494735489.png (490x281, 225K)

>here is your cyberpunk dev bro

seriously no wonder we haven't seen a single attractive female in this game yet, that would trigger she hulk here

Attached: D-o6ebxW4AEd9hF.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Attached: Tranny.png (490x281, 245K)

The word tranny lost all of its insult power. Might as well call everyone nigger faggot cucks now

All other bullshit aside do people really enjoy having a fit about this whole "oh no cyberpunk 2077 has transgenders" when it has been pretty much norm in cyberpunk world ages ago?

she just makes the ads, shes the reason what triggered the trannies

It's just outrage culture and the need to be mad about something user

They're mentally I'll and just want attention

Didn't we have multiple threads before calling one of the females sexy?

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red-relationship-gender-heterosexual-homosexual-romance-npc-re-920x518.jpg (920x518, 51K)

what kind of name is that, how do you pronounce it

>when it has been pretty much norm in cyberpunk world
Only in garbage franchises.

If they were spouting that drumpf bad and blacks need help then sure. But all they're doing is putting in sex changes and shemales which makes sense considering body modification out the ass and Yea Forumsiggers are crying about it

>Transgender options in its character creator
So there's gonna be robo-vaginas?
In the world of cyberpunk, where the only way to augment your body is through literal cybernetic augments, there's no possible way that anyone would chose to go through modern day reassignment surgery when augments are safer and probably cheaper. Which means that the only logical conclusion is that transgenders have robotic vaginas or chicks with robotic dicks.

Attached: 1550343736926.jpg (395x489, 27K)

CDPR is dead.

>she literally triggered the whole tranny community
>BUT SHE'S BAD CAUSE HAIRSTYLE
she is infact based and i might even further add redpilled

told everyone what would happen when all the poles left the company after witcher 3 because of crunch. they got replaced by americans and women/trannies, it's really no wonder cyberpunk looks like it does

>Post mortem
>Of a game that didn't even come out
OP at least wait until it comes out

>source: dude trust me

You shouldn't come to CP2077 threads expecting reason to be shown.

>As a non-retarded adult
It's a scientific fact that liberal brains are damaged. Look it up.

Because it gives the character backstory

I don't even let this kind of news upset me. I mean, the game is about dystopian future, what better way to show that than by having trannies?

who fucking cares lmao

You can't have a post-mortem about a game that's not even out yet you fucking dingus

Attached: uncomfortable and a little sad.jpg (252x252, 6K)

>help I'm triggered by a feature of open world games since at least 2008
I wish you newfags would fucking kill yourselves.

Attached: 59121b655bafe330c4125932.jpg (323x433, 49K)

>Resetera: Hey it would make a lot of people happy if there was a more robust character creator that had some gender/pronoun customization.
REEE NO! Transpeople do not deserve representation!

>Me: Grabs popcorns.

Transhumanism is about ascending not descending by making it worse

>Resetera being the reasonable one.

Remember they were livid because there was a woman with a cyberdong advertising fizzy drinks.

>reddit iconography
>meme writing

imagine seriously typing these words

>a lot
>bunch of nu male journalists and a couple faggots from resetera
>normal trannies are just going to play as the gender they want to be

is futa ascending or descending?

Doesn't look like my type of game but I hope the people it is aimed at enjoy it.

Attached: cp2077f31164b8e8d0d802771f727fcb98eb36c4dda88beb4d288798bc3c6485808267.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

I actually read the thread and most people reserved judgement until context was provided and when it was there was a healthy discussion about objectification, corporate greed, and representation. Far more reasonable than the shitposting that goes on here by election tourists.

>"you'll have to romance this niggress whiteboi." "don't like it? play as a gay character then."

Nice trolling. If you think what they were saying is reasonable, your perspective is so utterly distorted to make anything you say easily discarded. You don't understand the genre and you certainly have no grounds calling others unreasonable.

You cherry pick screenshots and then act like that's representative of the entire website as a whole. You could literally do the exact same thing with this website but you're head's so far up your own ass you don't know propaganda when you see it.

so obsessed

futa with balls? ascending
futa without balls? descending

>hello fellow 4channers

Attached: reset.png (792x691, 299K)

>popular thing bad

Attached: huutista1.png (657x651, 30K)

Can a discussion be valuable when its very basis is wrong?

Really asking, by the way. A conversation between two crazy people arguing that the sky is red and green can be interesting, I guess, but is it valuable? Maybe the exercise in rhetoric made to convince people that the sky is green could be valuable, but is it not overshadowed by the very fact that it tries to change your perceptions in clear opposition of the world?

In other words, can an argument be fundamentally false, from top to bottom, and still be valuable?

Interesting philosophical question. I have no answers.

Not only that, but many doctors would also have regrets with fucking with the endocrine system of those same individuals.

Popular things are popular because most people/normalfags are shit eaters. To be mass appealing it needs to be shallow and watered down.

If someone is made uncomfortable by something you don't get to tell them they're wrong. That's their reaction to it. If someone feels like they're being mocked or marginalized by your depiction of their gender you don't get to say "it doesn't matter" because their feelings are valid.

>this guy worked on TW3 and TW2
hoo boy

Attached: 6p37oghs64u11.jpg (791x302, 58K)

But feelings aren't valid. Facts are valid. Science is valid. Social science, within the boundaries of good social science, is valid. Feelings aren't valid. Feelings are just that, feelings.

If your feelings are objectively wrong, they should be shot down. You will grown into someone better, and you won't be butting head nearly as much with reality.

Which comes back to my question. Can an argument be objectively wrong, from premises to conclusions, like so many in resetera, and still be valuable? You seem to think yes. I, personally, can't answer.

She looks more cyberpunk than the trailers.

>popular thing good because it popular which mean good

Attached: NPC.png (446x377, 44K)

>popular thing bad because it popular

Attached: pgemvsp6.png (612x59, 4K)

be a Hero
Take some trannies with you

that guy is pretty as fuck and therefore has no problem with attractive women being in his games

while xer knows nobody will ever want to put his dick inside them

keira metz is beautiful though

no no no no no I didn't imply that something is good because it's unpopular but you implied that something is popular because it's good.
I know context is hard for brainlets but try to understand the context.

how did she trigger that tranny's , i didnt see that

>guy
linkedin.com/in/tamarazawada/

don't do it user, we're on the verge of the great happening which will shift the paradigm

Attached: 15247885598.jpg (255x253, 9K)

and what is this great happeming

>HEAR MY CALL
>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>TOTAL WAR
>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>CASINGS FALL
>I'M CHIPPIN' IN
>KILL THEM ALL!!!

Attached: screen-gotta-know-where-to-look-en.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

because contrary to Yea Forums screeching about trannies and dilating and mental illness, the experience of being transgender is very different from the experience of growing up without questioning your gender and some players might like to have that aspect in their roleplaying

not trans, i'm a white guy but my gf is trans

inb4 >hurr hurr don't u mean ur bf faggot; i was already bi before we met and her and i joke about her being my fake not-boyfriend boyfriend all the time almost like trans people are totally willing to joke about their own gender with people who understand their experiences hmm

Isn't that like his sister or something?
Slavs do lots of nepotism.

you should take your boyfriend to a muslim roof party, hear those are fun.

>popularity makes a game worse
Ah, I see why S.T.A.L.K.E.R is shit now and Overkill's The Walking Dead is a masterpiece

you're gonna be attacked by a bunch of /pol/ggots, but thank you for this unique perspective

Why do you want this game to fail so much? Why do you want it to be the next Tortanic?

>unique
You misspelled mentally ill and retarded

desu I dunno this is the only source I found a while back wondering if he still works there
regardless google gives that page for "tomasz zawada cdpr" on top of the fact I dont think there can be many "lead animators" on a project

dilate, sweaty

So you're saying they don't wish to indentify as the opposite gender, but instead wish to indentify as transgender? That feels stupid to me but ok

Your joke was 40% amusing

seriious question

do you suck her dick? fuck her in the boipussy? i always wondered what its like to have a trans gf

>mentally ill and retarded
this isn't a biography shilling thread

They do what all fags do, molest children together

Fun fact: OP is mentally ill

Attached: 1559314519500.jpg (500x500, 49K)

because it looks like shit and the cdpr fanbase is probably the worst in all of gaming

i think it's quiet funny how cdpr shills are now forced to defend trannies and shit because cdpr is catering to sjws. before they did that cdpr was supposed to be this BASED game dev who didn't cater to sjws lmao

Transgender folks with dysphoria absolutely do.
It's transtrenders looking for the bullying power that comes with victimization points who want this.

You can easily tell the difference, the former group wants to be known by the gender they've transitioned to; the latter group wants to be known as "trans".

One day you're gonna come home and see your tranny BF hanging from the ceiling.
All because he looked in the mirror and knew he would never be a real women
Just wanted you to know that.

>trap option in a AAA character creator
I don't see the downside.

Finally a game that lets me play as a handsome devil (female)

>you have a annoying spic companion who spews edgy spanish swear words all the time.

Did you see the latest trailer? Your buddy doesn't survive past the introductory missions.

Might be able to save them.

I honestly think most people on this website visit Yea Forums to vent their fears of trans people with zero intentions of actually discussing video games

I would 100% let him die, just because I want to play alone

Video Games?

Disgust isnt fear user

This post saved this thread made by a worthless tranny.

Samefag

If that's the way you see it, it's pretty sad, but you're free to shit up the board with this non-issue, so go ahead.

No, we don't talk about those here.

Doubtful, that would mean one more character they'd have to write and voice for an entire game.

dilate

Cyberpunk is a dystopia, not utopia. Trannies belong to cyberpunk.

/thread

I'm not on either side to be honest, it's a retarded controversy

So far everything is just talk
The whole tranny thing could be made up by sjw's to try and force CDPR to add them or get people against trans to abandon them
Wait and see

it's when all the elite pedophiles have their indictments unsealed

Do they even need to implement anything to get this? Just choose the other gender or create some sort of facial/body customization. The fuck is this even a thing right now?

Attached: jazz jennings.png (1588x590, 856K)

>projection: the post
Not even the user you're talking about but you write like the type of person who thinks about killing themselves and their coworkers in their wagecuck job every day
have sex or use that rope set up in the basement already inc*l

where can i read more about that? /pol/?

Fuck off tranny.

>her
Your "girlfriend" is a dude you lunacy enabling faggot. Get the nearest shotgun and blow your head open with it you disgusting waste of oxygen.

>>No Verticality or flying vehicles
actually nov vehicles at all, only on missions sweaty

Attached: sweetie.gif (250x250, 141K)

>Game with character editor lets you edit your character
>Trannies take this as a big win
>Yea Forums pretends to be outraged over it

Fucking Saints Row 2 had gender as a slider 10 years ago and nobody cared. Fuck this clickbait bullshit. Have some big titties.

Attached: 1557263081329.jpg (482x526, 68K)

You should fuck off from here and stay there then if it's so much better,

dick boob combo
vag hairy pecs combo

because freaks need attention

>Implementing freely moving flying cars was probably a nightmare to do
I'm not a part of this conversation or have any interest in this game, but it's not that hard. Unity made a tech demo entirely about flying cars in a scene that looks ripped out of Fifth Element. The cars all have physics and AI too. Just for a tech demo to show "Look how much shit we have on the screen without problems!"

If cutting your dick off is your idea of transhumanism then the future you envision is really fucking bleak.

swing
swing
tranny life so short
swing
swing
40% choose to abort

I hope they let us make a hairless guy. Chest hair is disgusting.

What does this mean? Does it mean passing transgender, where you click a flag in character generation and it literally does nothing? Or does it mean uncanny valley non-passing transgender, where you click a flag in character generation and it switches to the character maker from Mass Effect Andromeda?

guess who just got charged with child trafficking
forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-documents-could-expose-powerful-politicians-businessmen/#4c4e3cbb5ac9

Attached: 1523753468.jpg (493x903, 50K)

>earjak
Maybe if you weren't such an insufferable fuck, your life would suck less.

Everyone from Clinton to Trump has ridden on the Epstein plane and who knows what sort of entertainment he brought along for the ride?

Oh the guy whose private island Bill Clinton went to over twenty times?

I think all it means is that you can choose your body (male/female) voice (male/female)
and "gender", which means what the game actually treats you like, I guess. or you can modify your genies. so you can be a male V, but still have to dilate :^)

Can this dude get a ban for spam?

>lady in the back is literally yellow
Bit racist desu.

Attached: 1562438549850.jpg (852x581, 177K)

Yes, without anything else it's easy to make a 'move around a 3d environment in a limited space with basic collision around'.

If it's so easy, and CD Projekt has done much more complicated things then baby's first 3d movement tutorial, then ask why haven't they done this? Either due to balance or due to something in the engine making it difficult.

>almost like trans people are totally willing to joke about their own gender with people who understand their experiences hmm

What a surprise, mentally ill retards do tend to like attention they wouldn't get otherwise.

I've questioned my gender growing up. being a male with a slim frame, decent butt and more 'feminine' mental characteristics in some ways but I realised I was being incredibly simple and downright sexist by believing being female is phenotypical and not genotypical. Which is to say if your bf doesn't have genuinely non-existent testosterone and an ample supply of estrogen then they aren't female and never should try to be.

After realising that I look at most trans people with the same lens. Some probably do have genetic issues that would cause them to question their gender but I'm not willing to say that a person is female because they are scatterbrained for instance. Which is what most trans-fem are essentially doing. Simple phenotypical character trait that all genders can have = "I feel female" It's depressingly sexist.

Got a friend who thinks hes female because he has a "womens body shape" and a creative mind. In reality he's just fat (with a slim frame originally), creative (smart in that sense) but stupid in others and both bored and incapable of knowing what women are really like because he has never been with one. His view of women and that of most trans is one created by the media, not reality.

baka you mentally ill degenerates. That buzz of being 'trans' is going to wear off and you will end up killing yourselves. How about you actually try and figure out the root cause of your depression and fix it instead of projecting it onto a false ideal?

>balance
In single player, who cares? In multiplayer, as long as everyone has access to the same shit, how could it be unbalanced?
>the engine
Unless they are using fucking Godot, it's not hard. If they are using Unity, the tools are right there. If using UE4, they can alter the engine to suit them. If they are using their own proprietary engine, they can alter the engine to suit them. The only explanation I can think of that makes sense is being able to fly around means they would have to put more effort into texturing and modeling stuff above 10ft off the ground. In other words, it would take more time and effort than the payoff is believed to be worth.

>some players might like to have that aspect in their roleplaying
See here's the problem, some trans might like that, other trans do not even want to hear about how their gender is questioned. Hence the constant illogical bitching from them, but trans still blame it on the creators, even if you put that option in, or not.
That's an entire problem that the trans community needs to sort on their own, and it's not the job nor the fault of cis people.

Trump only flew once with Epstein's son within US airspace and never went to the Island though. He also banned Epstein from all of his properties after he found out about him. Trump's also the only high profile person who cooperated with the investigation of Epstein.
yep, that's why Bill Clinton was trending on twitter earlier

Seeing as we've seen they're more than capable of doing long distance texturing that can't be it.

dis fucken guy

Attached: clown.jpg (720x480, 65K)

It's not unique. People fucking shemales has been going on for decades.

Oh I didnt know that about trump
The way the left bring him up you would think he is the one always around Epstein and not the Clintons.

user, you really think flying cars are hard to implement or create, don't you? If it can be done in "babbys first 3d tutorial", it can be done in a AAA game.

We can at least agree OP is a faggot who should be banned right?

I'm trying to find the video now but the original investigator was very adamant that Trump was very cooperative and helpful and that he was the only high profile person to even call him back.

For now, here's a video of Epstein being asked about his egg shaped penis.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=V-dqoEyYXx4

Attached: dante cringe comp.jpg (811x811, 449K)

I liked the game a lot as an action rpg but it definitely fell short of my hopes. I was hoping cyberpunk would be the new big dick crpg. It's the perfect setting for it and could have been the new standard and hopefully the rebirth of the genre. Instead it will be a good action game. I'll play it and probably like it but I doubt it will be a masterpiece.

Is this shitposting or ironic shitposting?

Sexual degeneracy in MY cyberpunk? How could of this happened, it's not like cyberpunk is known for such a thing!!!

This. Westacucks should just give up at melee combat.

It's gonna be a bland console FPS you mean.

mentally ill
trannies cannot give birth and will never be female

sauce on Trump plz. I want to believe.

Lol ok fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

Come on. SJWs aren't physically able to sexual degeneracy. Putting aside paedophilia. Have you tried talking to a real SJW?

Yea Forums is able to all sexual degeneracy in the west, and most of the east too. SJWs, though, aren't. They stop short of things like asking a girl to have a lunch with them. They don't even try to strangle the girl, it's like they don't want to rape. That's not sexual degeneracy. That's funny go happy passivity.

Putting aside the most morbid of real life paedophilia , SJWs are like the 90's Christians. Or mormons.

They want you to be able to change genders midgame at will.

No, they didn't say that. Just that they plan on mixing the gendered options during character creation. Either voice with either body type, and maybe either sets of genitals.

when I said investigator I meant lawyer for the victims

Fucking trancels

How come when I google Bradley Edwards all the results are about a serial killer?

high expectations for video games in 2019. that's what went wrong

what's the end goal of every tranny ?

Literally dying? You know. 40%.

To be reborn a sane person in the next life

because google manipulates their algorithms to only show you what they want you to see and is on video saying that they can never allow another trump situation to ever happen again

Feelings cant be right or wrong. Also feelings matter.

It doesnt matter that someone feels the earth is flat, true but it matters when people want to be trans. All science, all laws, tradtions, tech, everything ultimately exist to make people feel good.

Anyone who buys/preorders trannypunk is a cuck of the biggest kind
imagine buying west cuck garbage

it's real bro
google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/cyberpunk-2077-transgender-option-character-creator/amp/

As long the story is solid, is not a real problem. The only thing the game need is to be FUN. Beyond politics and gender. If the game is not fun, why bother?

>Wouldn't a transgender person theoretically just play as the "opposite" sex and be happy with that?
Hell no. Transgenders are freaks. They don't want to be either. They want to be freaks. That's why even with the available technology of Cyberpunk2077 they'd still want to be freaks even if they can be full on functional women. They WANT TO BE FREAKS!

i havent bought a single japanese game in my life and i dont intend to, i hope all japanese game industry goes bankrupt :)

Attached: 1445369660181.jpg (212x232, 12K)

>What Went Wrong?
You reddit refugees invaded and in a desperate attempt to fit in after taking the redpill you went straight for the spiked koolaid, and now we're stuck with your retard ass.

Just a casual reminder that piracy is the ultimate weapon against stupid agendas in your favourite media.
You still get to enjoy the game but don't feel like a retard because you financed it.
Morale values about the "companies hard work" are a thing of the past.
>early years of gaming
>good games, hard work, no dumb agendas
>people buy games
>company gets big
>suddenly everybody at the top gets super greedy and the company becomes cancer anyway

No matter what you hope for, you won't save gaming it's too late, let it die.

Attached: DneL1YXX4AEHh5Q.jpg large.jpg (618x1051, 52K)

dont worry i like CDPR and all their values of no DRM and being for the gamer, so i pre ordered Cyberpunk :)

I like their values of no DRM too, since witcher 1.
Thanks for the free shit, paycuck.
I'll gladly enjoy 2077 for free as well.

Attached: 1517444867522.png (822x1000, 53K)

I wish I was living in cyberpunk's world, OP's head is too boring.

Reminder that these Cyberpunk shitpost threads are being made by XV-kun.

Who cares ablut trannies, the devs have fucking moved goal posts so hsrd on this game, from saying how your class impact the story to there are still classes to playing a specific character, they even said flying cars and how you could damage buildings then see repair crews working on them, like holy fuck these fuckers lied to us i was so fucking hyped,.

>how you could damage buildings then see repair crews working on them
When did they say that?

its ok, i will enjoy the multiplayer without you :)

One of their older things I think back before they said much about the game

Post proof or gtfo.

Il look user but the recent wave of info has buried everything else

Don't bother, cdpr never said.
That shit was made up by some youtubers.

Cant find it sadly but here is another lie

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-world-size-messages.jpg.optimal.jpg (520x595, 61K)

So, what part of that is a lie?

Verticalality the game has none or little of what they promised

That seems to be true, though. In the gameplay presentation last year we've seen that the building that has the players apartment in it is like a settlement all on its own.

Have you played it or are you talking out of your ass again?

>6 districts
Hey I didn't know about that. Big if true.

Attached: 1560856769772.jpg (4320x1600, 3.06M)

user from what they have shown us its nothing like what they are describing.

From the Wiki:

City Center: commercial district, containing tall skyscrapers, home to many of the game'scorporations.

Watson District: Asian-influenced, run-down buildings once owned by corporations, home to immigrants

Westbrook District: Japantown, home to wealthy elites

Heywood: growinggangs, largely Latino, but also a wealthy district

Pacifica: slums, full of gangs

Santo Domingo: industrial district

Who the fuck keeps spaming this thread?

yeah, and in the tranny district you have to watch out for your pronoun choice or else you're gonna attract cybertrannypolice

Seems okay as of now. What's been retracted in the current version ? Buildings with verticality are still present and floors are explorable. Hell, DX:HR did that shit ages ago.

they haven't shown us the whole city nerd

Attached: 1529029291770.jpg (640x689, 42K)

Westbrook District sounds nice desu.

Attached: c1b7071ab0f7b573b9f5b9b1ed57537a.jpg (1365x2048, 249K)

>he thinks transgenders want to actually be the other sex and don't just wanna fuck with you and force you to pretend they are another sex because it's their kink.

Attached: hit_or_miss.jpg (326x275, 20K)

The only decent looking party is the corpos and you can't play as them...fuck off.

Did we see differend demo? V:s apartment was in one megabuilding that had several explorable floors.

You mean Neokitsch

>1 building
They promised multiple ones user

yes, cyberpunk 2077 will only have 1 building

they showed multiple buildings in the very first gameplay demo. the apartment building V is in and the place with the body part harvesters are two different buildings. also the dark lair of the bad guys at the end is fairly vertical as well. you can assume that all buildings you can enter have multiple floors. the question is just how many % of buildings we can enter.

>...
>...
>the game doesn't need to have more than 1 building

wE R here!!1

>having pride of pirating a DRM free game
The worst pirate i ever seen.

1 building user, literally 1 building

>entire city enters in 1 fucking building
>even the badlands
GOTY

I hope the world is in 1:1 scale. Witcher 3 looked bad from the trailers.

>I'm a white guy but "gf" is trans

Attached: lel.png (407x387, 96K)

Jesus Christ, are you Russian or Libyan, I can't tell.

Attached: LMFAOOOO.jpg (332x305, 22K)

From Gamespot

City Center: Night City's biggest pride, this is the heart of corporations, the cluster of neon, and the quintessence of luxury. (I'm guessing this is the Style and Substance poster and the one where saw the gigantic holograms and Chrome celebrity girl in the 2018 trailer)

Watson: A unique mix of Asian cultures, it is a fallen corporate giant now populated by immigrants, hiding various bazaars and markets in a tangle of narrow alleyways. (I'm guessing this is where V lives. The middle of the road district seen in the 40 minute demo. We saw some small Chinatowns in the 40 minute demo and we hear Chinese language when V is approaching Jackie)

Westbrook: Featuring tourist-oriented Japantown, it is a place for the wealthy who like to work hard and play hard. (I'm guessing this is Substance over Style poster. Filled with Arasaka corpos. We saw that one nighttime shot of the elites having a party in the building in the 2018 trailer)

Heywood: Living in one of the neighborhoods of the predominantly Latino area means you successfully managed to climb the social ladder -- it's a massive suburban housing district, with an underlying gang problem. (This is probably Style over Substance poster)

Pacifica: On the other end of the spectrum, this is the most dangerous part of town, abandoned and overrun by gang activity. Separated from the rest of the city, it's a place of immense poverty. (this is probably pic related, where Voodoo Boys are)

Santo Domingo: All of Night City is powered from here, with its countless power plants and industrial factories, stuck in an endless cycle of modernization. (probably Necessity over Style poster and the location of that one cyber shotgun hillbilly from the trailer)

gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077s-night-city-consists-of-six-distric/1100-6459846/

Attached: 1562427514794.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Attached: 1537742709739.jpg (5218x4320, 3.79M)

How can they pretend that they are an oppressed group?

Trannies cut their dicks and then use dildos for dilation to stop the wound from healing and over time it becomes a hole

SJWs are quite capable of being horrible degenerates.
Just like 90s Christians were full of "family values activists" who endlessly complained about homosexuals while hiring male rent boys on the side, modern SJWs are full of "male feminist allies" who declare all men but them are sexual harassers while they're actively raping women when they think they can get away with it.

Why is Yea Forums so desperate for the game to bomb?
It's just not gonna happen

Attached: 1493588594440.png (720x540, 686K)

kek
Plenty of room available seeing as 40% of residence keep disappearing

Im tired of this shit, now let me dump a big phat truth bomb on everyone in this degenerate thread, I know this to be fact, dont ask how. The extent of the 'transgender' options is being able to have woman hairstyles on a man and vice versa and being able to swap out the voice acting.

Attached: 697898.png (375x390, 304K)

Holy SHIT that pic

Attached: 1519212021296.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I rather they give a me pitch slider

you have to go back

if this is true then I'll buy but I highly doubt because we already know there are trannies on posters in-game

Attached: 1562409085674.jpg (800x596, 52K)

what are the chances seeing a similar weapon?

Attached: aa.jpg (1060x753, 170K)

Same guy again, all I know is that "Its supposed to be California" and that a significantly toned down version of that is in the game.
You also get to meet alot of people in the 'industry' in game, and they elaborate on corporate exploitation of trends, although exploitation of the LGBT community is never suggested, and never implied though can be inferred.

it just keeps getting worse

Attached: cyberpunk news.jpg (621x582, 73K)

>game set in literal futuristic burger dystopia
>people suprised libshit is in it

I'm pretty sure slavs just make the game look like they imagine murica looks right now.

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are all against Trump's tariffs
>Microsoft and Ubisoft ban people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
>Transgenders in Cyberpunk - most hyped game of 2020
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

WTF I hate CDPR now

You won't believe what trannies actually put their bodies through in order to uphold their fantasy.

Attached: 1559021772735.jpg (1024x743, 101K)

honestly i see it pretty much as a movie. writing is it's strong point, and thats kind of boring to me. the gameplay itself is pretty neutral imo, its not bad, but its not good. but a lot of people like movies more than games, so you make a movie game with decent gameplay and it makes sense it would sell millions

i think cyberpunk is going to have significantly more to offer gameplay-wise, and the writing will probably be on par with the witcher. im just hoping the writing doesnt take too much of my time if im just trying to play(a few story-heavy parts would be good, but the fucking exposition dump in the witcher annoyed me). my two main concerns are whether it will be a GPS-following simulator, and if the cars will have decent physics rather the arcadey look we've seen

Too bad the best openworld RPG has already been made

Attached: bvwrgwwgw.jpg (1280x720, 451K)

trannies don't actually want to play the game, they just want to ruin it for everyone else

Attached: mountainblade bannerlord.png (648x626, 482K)

>ctrl+f "tran"
>110 results
What is wrong with this place.

The same reason why my great grandfather didn't surrender to the Nazis in 1940 but died at Dunkirk.

You know how anti-gay politicians always turn out to be gay?

>The same reason why my great grandfather didn't surrender to the Nazis

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>I'm pretty sure slavs just make the game look like they imagine murica looks right now.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077.png (1716x996, 1.41M)

I hope so. I want to support the economy of Poland.

Attached: 1469224388076.jpg (300x419, 78K)

Why do I have a feeling all these threads are made by a guy WANTING this game to succeed so that he can pull these threads and make Yea Forums BTFO! threads?

I swear I'm getting a deja-vu over this

Attached: 1453605698397.png (850x900, 109K)

>>participate in cyberpunk Yea Forums threads, tell everyone i'm going to be a brooding hardboiled cop, solving cyber crimes at night with a cigarette in hand. it's going to be comfy and awesome with a great synthwave soundtrack.
>>second playthrough is going to be with my waifu who i'm going to mod the shit out of so she looks like motoko from GITS"

You were a retard for assuming you'd be able to do all of this WITHOUT even seeing any gameplay or confirmed mechanics

>Reddit Iconography
>Meme writing
>reddit actor
>THIS THREAD IS ON TOPIC AND ABOUT THE VIDEO GAME SO STOP DELETING IT JANNIES
How do people like this exist?

Attached: dogbox.jpg (960x956, 77K)

So how big of a buttblast this game will cause on Yea Forums when it releases?

Last time I've seen such a major breakdown was Bloodborne. On top of Wii U fucking up, this was peak sony shitposting

Attached: ANGER.jpg (606x508, 64K)

>people
its one guy and he's been doing this on multiple games since 2013. A mod confirmed it

>Its an escapist form of entertainment where you fulfill your fantasies and explore other realities
>Dragging a grey toxic political argument into escapist entertainment

Cool. Please stop, but cool.

Attached: 1560699912144.jpg (434x532, 19K)

I feel you user

Attached: 1516567818331.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Trannies have to weigh the benefits of being their preferred gender over receiving minority brownie points.

The trend is biasing towards the latter than the former which lends credence to my supposition that transsexualism is farcical and shouldn't be treated seriously

you're gay user

Yea Forums is a collective force of anger, hivemind, and shitpost fuel. Nobody is on anybody's side but themselves. You will barely find anyone genuine on this site, and when you do, it'll be on a thread with 12 replies and on its way to page 10.

If you don't have at least a buzzword or bait in the OP and it isn't a game released/announced recently, it'll never hit bump. Yea Forums is the most popular board on Yea Forums, beating /pol/ and Yea Forums as we speak. Do you really expect some form of quality control in this desolate board
>tl;dr pls
Yea Forums will shitpost regardless of a game's quality unless its japanese. End of story

Attached: 1482463517585.png (354x461, 385K)

jesus christ man just let it go

the only one "coping" is you. You didn't provide a single thing. You have nothing. You ARE nothing. You're worse than Reddit.

This entire image looks fake as fuck have you never seen a facebook message inbox
What are you even trying to prove?

Yeah no shit.
My childhood experience would have been wildly different if my parents enabled by delusions and let me continue believing that I am Godzilla.

Well its set in a world where guys can buy little girl cyborg bodies for themselves or women can get giant cyber dicks if they feel like it

So its one time im not mad

>Poland will dominate the world
And that's a good thing!

You're a retard

>guys can buy little girl cyborg bodies for themselves
You're not getting that in the game. You're getting bearded tranny women.

>also some non binary crowd
non binary is even less real than transgender

Why not just add new character skins with scars on its chest and genitals? Bam, tranny

>Grandpa died for the Liberal elites
based

Attached: 2B.png (480x523, 225K)

Kill yourself tranny

Attached: 1535400602229.jpg (300x295, 84K)

People suck Witcher cock too much.

>incoherent screaming from a /pol/tard
Still looking forward to this game.

Attached: 1422050127105.gif (245x193, 995K)

>This blatant shitpost/flamewar thread has been up for 9 hours

Attached: really (2).jpg (984x720, 61K)

There's a few relevant discussions going on ITT.
I tried to have a comfy thread about this game a few times but it just ends up archived with 10 posts.

It's like anons here only seek out inflammatory OPs.

Attached: 1560140689531.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

Sadly the fate of any Cyberpunk thread now. 90% of them start as blatant bait threads made by the mentally ill who probably only make these threads to see the bright red flashing on the icon at their browser tabs and see their threads get dozens of replies.

It makes /pol/tards seethe so I'm buying it twice.
I can afford it.