Wholesomme yoshi thread

I love these dinosaurs

Attached: 1555923794868.jpg (996x625, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcDJGuJAQlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me too, no__

what's your favourite colour yoshi, user?

Attached: 1545296723532.jpg (454x657, 32K)

black

Attached: 1431010835335.jpg (134x186, 7K)

Purple.

Haha

Whoa, black yoshi, bam-a-lam
Whoa, black yoshi, bam-a-lam
Black yoshi had a child, bam-a-lam
The damn thing gone wild, bam-a-lam

Attached: 1550978573214.gif (540x540, 249K)

haha

I love Yoshi

Attached: 1548230478893.jpg (1000x1021, 347K)

I wish Yoshi would get redesigned again. His current design isn't very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcDJGuJAQlI

Yoshi gave me a vore fetish

im not gay nor am i into scalie shit but that gif of yoshi deepthroating bowser was oddly erotic

I do not like yoshi, tacky little critter in my opinion.

This. Since I was a kid, black was my favorite Yoshi since I discovered him in Yoshi's Story. My dad, who worked at Best Buy at the time, even got a hold of Japanese Yoshi's Story plushes for the store and brought me home the black one. That little bastard went with me everywhere and was nice to have in a childhood otherwise devoid of friends at the time. He still lives on my shelf to this day.

It was super fun to see black Yoshi appear in Smash 4 because I'd always wanted to see that in Smash since 64, and that's actually what got me interested in him to make him a main when I was playing that game. And then those bastards took out black Yoshi in Ultimate in favor of a disgusting fucking shill costume that hardly looked different at a glance from the default.

I have bad news for you user

>The tax department jusrisdiction would like to know your location

To elaborate on this, I feel like his current design is just outdated. His hands and nose are too bulbous, with the hands in particular looking weirdly human. They shorted his body as well, and he just overall looks like a bunch of disproportionate parts stuck together when compared to his design from Yoshi's Island/Tetris Attack. The artist in OP/ solves the problems with the new design by making his nose look closer to the old look, giving him a slightly longer tail, and thickening out the arms so that the big hands don't look as odd. I think that solves the problem pretty well.

Yoshi's pretty hot so I can't blame you for feeling that way.

same

How?
Is it because of the frog boss in Yoshi's Island?

Attached: 1544620991124.png (900x950, 311K)

It's a dino with a long tongue that can swallow things its same size. Figure it out.