The T300RS is $200 on Amazon right now. Normally $300. This is a great wheel

The T300RS is $200 on Amazon right now. Normally $300. This is a great wheel

Attached: T300-GT-header-1024x606.jpg (1024x606, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have one with the alcantara wheel and it's the best gaming related purchase I ever made

The only driving game I'd play is ETS, and that game is so horribly optimized I'd have to shell out 400 yuros more to bruteforce my way through the shit optimization.
In short, that's a no from me dawg.

runs fine on 1080p

i want to make my own wheel soon.
its not difficult right?

planning to get a carbon fiber steering wheel for my real car, and then use the old car wheel as my vidya racing wheel.

Only the alcantara version is worth buying. You get a bigger rim and pedals that aren't borderline unusable.

>no gearstick

fucking americans

What's the third pedal for?

it only exists on faggy european cars.
it is so you can pedal the car along when the 0.00001 liter engine starts to struggle reaching 5mph.

I have a G29 I paid 130 for though. Finally learned how to heel toe recently and have just been driving the old lotus F1 cars recently.

Attached: Assetto Corsa 2019.07.06 - 16.02.43.01.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I got Euro and American Truck Simulators this sale. Thought how cool it'd be to have a wheel set up for them. Then I researched the prices and fuck no. I'm not spending upwards of $500 for two fucking games. That's as retarded as buying a fucking console to just play Halo or Bloodborne.

There are diy kits for direct-drive wheels, but they're at least 2-3 times the cost of the OP, and they're not easy to configure

>doesnt mention specs
Im trying really hard to find a reason to not call you a retard but I failed

i unironically wanted to build a full truck simulator for ETS2, using a truck cabin like pic related with monitors on the windows, wheel/pedals and possibly even a comfy sleeper cabin with a bed lol.

actually collected a lot of shit for it, but i never got around to buying the cabin and then i got bored with truck sims.

still might do it one day.

Attached: 003177064.jpg (600x399, 22K)

>+ $163.52 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit
I can buy it for less than that in my country, still it was nice of you user to post about it.

can i play shooter with it?

part of the appeal of a wheel is the force feedback! good luck making that yourself, amigo.

>tfw my wheel is just collecting dust
I love my g27, but I barely use it anymore.
had it for over 4 years, so I definitely got my moneys worth out of it though.

No thanks I already have a G29 with stick and a rig with recaro seat

what driving games will teach a 25 year old how to drive , asking for a friend

I had the same ideas. I wanted to set up a system with three monitors to create a surround view type set up. But, spending all that money for games I could end up quitting after a few months just isn't worth it. I don't play enough driving games to justify spending $500 on peripherals.

ETS and ATS are great games though. It's nice to be able to just fuck around without guns/swords/cut scenes/etc and etc.

A relatives car and a parking lot.

The games we're already talking about. The truck simulators will help greatly. You just have to have the steering wheel and pedal system to get the most out of it.

Buy assetto corsa and the dream pack 1
Drive the Yellowbird around the nurburgring for an entire day until you can finish the track

congratulations you can drive anything now
youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ

you press the thing and turn the thing, what is there to learn?

>Have a G25
>Got it used for a pretty good price
>Haven't used it much really but still like having it anyway

>tfw i know how to drive but don't have a license because i failed the first test and retaking it cost $20
Dmv jews can suck a fat one

Attached: 1557107073339.jpg (585x1024, 74K)