Have you made a friend thanks to Yea Forums?

Have you made a friend thanks to Yea Forums?
Do you want to?

Attached: 1559749622767.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/nlolicon
steamcommunity.com/id/RuMafi
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648/
steamcommunity.com/id/symbolica/
steamcommunity.com/id/sometaters/
steamcommunity.com/id/765213193115175969/
steamcommunity.com/id/Dog_Nuts/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049410653
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
exhentai.org/g/1392084/53a7ee247c/
steamcommunity.com/id/waifucide/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/speedonvhs
steamcommunity.com/id/darilack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
no

Yeah, they were alright but I don't talk to them much anymore.

It might be nice, I guess.

no
yes

Yes
Yes, I want more

I would with old Yea Forums.
2013+ Yea Forums is garbage.

I guenuinly hate all of you also check this five

tried that tomoki avatarfagging idiot, was a dumbass. hope snowboarding was fun for him

Attached: 1432092124951.jpg (645x773, 35K)

I befriended a couple of Canucks from a Helldivers thread some years back. Cool dudes.

I've dated 2 guys from Yea Forums now, I wouldn't recommend it. Yeah they were cute, but mental issues will ruin any relationship. Sadly normalfags aren't much better, and they're liberals on top of that.

Attached: 1562302580336m.jpg (1022x1024, 164K)

I wanna play team doubles with user when halo comes out

Gr8 4 u

Attached: 8.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

I love you but check this 7

Yes and we've been together for nine years now.

Attached: 1561745952470.jpg (800x1028, 117K)

how do i get a bf

I tried, but holy shit you people are more autistic than me.

Any krauts here?

If you're out there Mute, you're a fucking cunt.

If you are gay you deserve nothing but constant pain.

Finding someone that's into Splatoon and isn't already part of a group of friends is hard

Attached: 2f7e229b645e0b520244bbef9bd2569d.jpg (895x895, 317K)

If there were even the tiniest shred of me that still wished for a conventional social life I'd implode under the weight of my own self loathing.

I have talked to many, but i only found a friend on /h/ that i talk to regularly because he is super nice and we get along He helps me masturbate sometimes as well
I mean it would be nice, i'm always open to talk with some anons

Attached: 1511169017432.png (217x190, 55K)

You anons are such debby downers.

sorry I stole your 5 bro

steamcommunity.com/id/nlolicon
add me up losers

Never formed any sort of friendship or relationship with anyone I met online. Or offline, for that matter.

A few yeah, they're cool folks. I noticed a lot play FF XIV which I really could not get into, which is a shame. I don't play much multiplayer in general really and the stuff I'd always be up for is something I don't have friends who play it (BlazBlue namely).

>dated
How does something develop from adding someone off here to dating, twice, unless you're both extremely desperate to bone something in both cases.

Attached: 1507216965928.jpg (720x720, 243K)

Yeah.
I have enough.

Yeah, they're cool.
Yeah, you're cool.

>4 of 4

>tfw no fap friend anymore

Attached: 1438473475883.jpg (874x650, 329K)

>2
Welp, here goes another 4 to make you happy

The last time someone from Yea Forums added me he kept messaging me to watch Sseths reviews because they're really funny. Blocked him right after that.

Used to have friends on /vg/, but eventually drifted apart from both groups.
Somehow ended up with a trans gf that plays vidya but is shit at it and sorely wants my dick. It's the fucking best.

Lets make it 5/5.

Impressive

Attached: limmy.png (1064x930, 764K)

no but i played half of re5 with a guy

yes, several

Attached: risk_of_rain_from_my_dick.png (666x666, 28K)

You and the thing you date need to be exterminated.

Adding another 4.

Been in regular in a steam chat since 2009, same old people every day.

You mother fucker, I knew it. I will find you

No but I have acquired fetishes

Yes.
He's a great person and was the first person's house I ever stayed over for a night.
I felt normal.

Faggot

no
if she’s cute

It's hard to find one to be honest, either they all talk about is lewd things which gets kinda annoying or they aren't compatible with your fetisges.
We could talk of you want though, i suffered that for so long

Attached: 1521389861165.png (1024x682, 373K)

Checked and keked

Attached: sneeze.jpg (387x335, 64K)

You'll find happiness with someone someday user. But not with that attitude.

The people that are worth befriending wouldn't even give threads like this a second glance.

Yes

Were you that guy? Tell me your name.

Ja Matrose

no and no thanks

Attached: sage.jpg (182x277, 13K)

Risk of rain bro, keep being awesome.

I've never really met anyone thanks to Yea Forums or Yea Forums as a whole
>Do you want to?
It would be nice but I doubt it'd last.

Attached: 1512393050469.jpg (1024x410, 73K)

Why would I want to make friends with a bunch of idiots

Attached: IMG_20190624_233118.png (377x367, 198K)

A long time ago, we grew apart
Not anymore

Attached: bugs.png (342x245, 100K)

I don't really agree with that, but the ones who are really blatant and obnoxious like add me up losers user probably aren't great.

This. Cunny affected my life so hard that i now whisper that word under my breath whenever i see a cute girl

Attached: 1562381763329.jpg (708x559, 213K)

check this 9 fags

Attached: 1509222062058.jpg (900x1400, 792K)

Cool.
Everyone add me !
steamcommunity.com/id/RuMafi

no
i'd like to

No fucking thanks. I don’t want an invite to your goddamn tranny discord where you jerk off in voip

These threads always attract faggots
>add someone from Yea Forums
>starts stuttering and ERPing right away
>add another one
>starts talking about his issues and mental problems and how he wants a bf
Blocked. Hope they killed themselves

No, cause I literally only come here to post BLEACHED edits in whatever thread can be considered even slightly "on-topic" to evade bans

I get so many (You)'s and seethes, it's wonderful. Angry replies are the only friends I need.

Attached: 1561753673849.jpg (900x669, 139K)

user, you are gay and dating a tranny. You won’t live for long.

Personal friends no but I enjoy the threads like Treehouse

Well done!

Attached: 1370485297496.png (268x297, 101K)

I wanna ejaculate inside of cirno

I have a really nice one I met two years ago, we're both dumb in different ways but we're still friends through it all and enjoy each other's company or we wouldn't be.

Attached: 1554154610310.png (686x720, 476K)

Ernie’s head shake towards the 8 always gets me

Really? I added him but I haven’t talked to him yet.

Attached: 1445744940409.jpg (1143x531, 297K)

You are well on your way to commit a crime and hurt an innocent child. And, of course, you are an anime poster. It all fits really.

You do realise you live in the digital age right relationships can form online and transition into real life meetings/relationships.

I have 3 people I'm relatively close with. 2 of them might be mentally insane on different levels, none of them are trannies though.

I verbally go "CUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCU... CUH .... CUNNNNY!!!!" everytime I see a loli now

Yes
I made friends with this dude on Miiverse threads “Dudebox64” then gave access to my family plan for NSO
Pretty cool dude

I was already dead inside prior to meeting that person, and being gay doesn't matter in 2019 because I don't let my sexual preferences define who I am.

Besides, I can't die even if I wanted to.

isn't that better than continuing to life in a blackhole of misery like all the other incels on this board. lolz

Attached: beyoncebook.jpg (1280x800, 100K)

If a thread starts with a anime pic, it will always devolve into erp fags jerking each other off. And literal trannies like and .

Why do you assume that I am not wort...nah, you are right: I am miserable.

Attached: played.jpg (508x987, 172K)

Sup bro

Attached: E510BD91-5C60-4883-8CB6-F111C34BA39B.png (985x689, 435K)

I actively try to not make friends

Attached: 1538129219811.jpg (150x251, 6K)

anyone that wants to play anime fighting games with a noob from EU

Lewd friends are the best friends user
There’s a reason Dick unity is so powerful

To be entirely fair, I don't get how IRL people meeting turns into dating either so I guess it's more that I don't get how people end up dating at all.

boyour mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this postrp

And I thought my 8k hours in EVE were crazy

Don't really have the force nor "courage" to do so anyways

>Have you made a friend thanks to Yea Forums?
No
>Do you want to?
Y-Yes. We could play vidya together and bask in our mutually loathsome existences.

Attached: 1556442298353.png (480x353, 124K)

any anons into chastity

I'm into cunny

Attached: 1561834055542.jpg (1000x898, 233K)

>Yea Forums friends
your life has unironically more value without friends compared to a life with Yea Forums autists in it

I wish. I'm so lonely...

Attached: ghfr3.jpg (483x548, 84K)

theres several of them, but my results were the same. theyre just lonely faggots who dont play games, in fact they were dating each other, so fuck it.

You just activated my spell card

Attached: F62EED13-1029-449C-B833-5AF2F7C47A2F.jpg (480x600, 53K)

>find fapfriends
>get attached to some of them
>not actually gay so I can never be happy
I'm ready to die

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648/
Any tips on finding friends?

Did you fuck him and play video games?

Yes, still talk to them daily and made a huge discord thats still ongoing - i left because im an autistic faggot though

Yeah, its rektro, hi /cv/

I would gladly make more friends from here as long as they are not annoying as shit and actually play bidya

www.steamcommunity.com/id/SleepyIsaac

Attached: cromch.png (300x250, 80K)

Ever try not being a fag?

>tfw he calls you dumbass
sorry user

We’ll see to that, don’t you worry buddy.

>everyone from these threads is from burgerland
lol

Just played videogames.

No, I unfriended them, they always end up not giving a shit about you and don't really want to talk at all. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1556284839901.jpg (540x408, 41K)

im from bongland and made one of the popular Yea Forums discords a few years back, u r WRONG nibba

When it goes well nothing compares, but rarely it goes so well.
Motherfucker

Attached: 1517397464083.jpg (750x532, 130K)

Imagine being so lame not even distant pretend friends want to talk to you

>he thinks there's no Colombians like me

Attached: 1562185791427.jpg (2208x1242, 234K)

No but I had a small gay relationship with a guy I met on /soc/ a couple of years ago.

We would play WoW together, masturbate together and take dirty pictures and send them to each other all the time, he had a nice butt, I miss him :(

>discord
retard

I'm not a fag user
that's why I can't be happy
if I was I could try hooking up with people here and maybe not be so fucking lonely because god knows I'm never finding a girl on this shithole

>most people from an AMERICAN Image Board are Americans
Woah...

Yes, several times.
They're all gay furries though,

Do you still play? I have played for 2 years and want to return, but I couldn't find my place within the community.

They already have friends with who they talk. It doesn't matter if you are a very talkative person and always invite to games, support them etc they will fuck you over anyway, you have no value for them. That how it was for me with all Yea Forums lads.

Attached: 1562418828048.jpg (245x229, 47K)

you frigging frick.

Play video games with some and watch Games Done Quick with some. Quite nice.

I stopped trying to make friends from Yea Forums and for now, I stick with my closed friend group. Every time I add someone from here, they’re either try to ERP, always telling me about how hard their life is and how they can’t get a boyfriend or some other “O woe is me” type bullshit. I can never find anyone who is fucking normal.

I am but I sure as hell ain't adding you, nigger

Attached: 1562360404852.jpg (715x536, 55K)

Yes
Join a smaller group
All big ones suck

me

>I can never find anyone who is fucking normal.
Do you even know where you are?

Attached: 1550350820746.jpg (563x1024, 145K)

check this 6

Play vidya with me, faggot, none of my friends play anything i like anyway.

See:

At one point, but we just broke off from each other eventually. He deleted his Steam too.

You are like the definition of prison gay.

in what way

Go to reddit if you want normie friends, faggot.

My left joycons stick doesn't push down anymore and I now I can't play or else I'll just make my team lose because I can't use my special. They've lasted me since the Switch's launch, but I really need to get a pro controller

Attached: 1552441563279.png (660x577, 751K)

all the ways

/vp/ and helped me lose my virginity

A thread full of pedos, homos and trannies is full of americans. Funny huh?

fuck em, they aint worth it, just shitpost with the rest of us. have my old dead cat while youre at it

Attached: 29vgs55.png (874x656, 1.43M)

but I can't actually commit to it because I don't actually like guys
I hate my life

I've never had a friend on here for more than a week. I always end up removing you because YOU DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES. I just want a partner to play multiplayer games with but everyone is too busy jacking off.

i tried but everyone ive played with is either underaged and/or obnoxious as shit.

hell no i dont want to ever try making friends with any of you faggots again.

Attached: EE9A8B47-E186-4492-B8D9-53CBA3C6E277.png (500x500, 213K)

Attached: romantic.png (959x677, 406K)

If it was gay sex you are still a virgin, user.

I'm going to need to know more than that

Just shut the fuck up and post your discord fag.

It was half and half

switch, enjoy both roles

Any obe at AX want to hang and play rhythm games with me?

Attached: IMG_20190704_184731.jpg (4160x3120, 1.92M)

Yea, sorta. I'm still in touch with a few people from Yea Forums but we talk pretty rarely, and I don't play games a ton anymore.

I'm still down to chat if anyone wants to, though:
steamcommunity.com/id/symbolica/
sym_okami#7253

mathematically, you need to have sex twice to lose your virginity if you've had gay sex.

Met someone who lives not far from me, but turned out to be a retarded teenage girl on the verge of turning herself into one of those lolcow ethots from browsing too much /r9k/.
Still have her added, but can't stand talking to her at this stage.
Were we all really this bad, or is it teenage girls in particular?

I made a friend outside of Yea Forums that I found out also goes on Yea Forums and sometimes we send each other Yea Forums threads to laugh at but not often.

>add me, I dont play games but add me

You are the problem, why are you here

>making friends with 4channers
>making friends with anyone on Yea Forums
nexk yourself

Attached: 1543849115983.jpg (1024x768, 189K)

The only two people I met through Yea Forums turned out to be really clingy and needy. One turned into a paypig for me and is working two jobs, while I never wanted to exploit someone like that. The other turned into a sissy faggot who is begging me to jerk off to him pretending to be anything I want. They're mentally unstable and toxic to talk to, but they're alright if they don't completely lose it every now and then.

Attached: h0skf8pm.jpg (348x348, 41K)

Now you got me curious, how does that even work?

Attached: 8E4E060A-62FA-43BC-A93F-C37BAFE12225.jpg (245x246, 14K)

I just added you on Discord!

its just you

lol

that person was real? LMAO i thought it was a fake profile

Well atleast I tried...

imagine have a bunch of cute weeb friends on discord and talking about hentai together

Repeat after me
>I WILL NOT MAKE FRIENDS ON Yea Forums

post a discord

>Were we all really this bad?
I like to think so. Being a teenager makes you do really retarded things.

amen to that, pretty bad experience the one person i met on here

>cute

not Yea Forums, but I did make a friend to this dork in college because he opened Yea Forums inbetween class once

there’s too many fagets itt

As someone who met a girlfriend I was with for 5 years online, on a game, then met her in real life, then we moved in together after hanging out more in real life, I cannot possibly imagine """Dating""" anyone from fucking Yea Forums unless I was a complete faggot and just ERP with some retard 2000 miles away and called it "dating" because I was so desperate for human attention and affection that a shared love of jerking off to hentai and text-RP would substitute for any "real" connection. That said, no one here knows how to socialize anyway, and they're all clingy, desperate, losers, who if you disappear for more than a few days go fucking apeshit about how you're leaving them and shit. If i could find some bros on here who realized I dont just sit on steam for days at a time maybe I could put up with it.

My RL friends like to pretend they're into games still but in reality they never actually play anything, we all sit on discord not actually playing anything together and it's sad.

I doubt making friends on Yea Forums would change this, none of you are probably even playing anything either.

I guess those of us who grew up more sheltered and autistic kind of became more cautious though.
The last really drastic thing I did in my teen years was when I was 13 nearly 7 years ago, I'd attribute my cautiousness since then to some trauma.

>there's too many fagets on this website
Yeah I agree.

Threesome, dude

Had a Yea Forums friend to play KF1 and L4D with but after a year he started showing himself dressed as a trap and I dropped him.

I just wanted to play multiplayer video games

I don't see a point honestly since we both seem to be aware of how shit it is

Attached: 1556388685908.png (345x283, 5K)

In the butt

>trans gf that plays vidya but is shit at it and sorely wants my dick. It's the fucking best.
"""date"""
of course all trannyfaggotsissybois are fucking horrid at videogames, that's why they fetishize defeat and getting railed for being a bad healer and shit.

You are right. However, the problem was that I was too hardcore for some small groups and too casual for others. And getting by was really tiresome. People could ambush you with 10+ ships, alone. A lot of of lone wolves fly 4+ clients. I've had like 2-3 fair fights in a year, and it took me hours just to find them. I was agent running in 0.0 in Tengu by myself: it was nice money, but it was way too hardcore and unforgiving for majority of the playerbase. People were used to bot sanctums/belts or do other safe stuff. Everyone wanted safety, even long time veterans. And it was no fun. I got bored of doing same missions for months, constantly looking over my shoulder, pressing d-scan every 10 seconds, praying before entering the gates (I had interdiction nullifier, but I have lost 1 Tengu to gankers already) and quit.

no, yes

I have no one to play video games with.

Attached: 1541454130320.jpg (2048x1670, 791K)

based cirno poster
honestly, you do you man.

Yeah, you’re right. I was just shitposting for the sake of it, but I do agree with you

I'll play KF1 with you if you're looking. I'm not mentally disabled, I just want to play video games.
Anime profile but I generally keep to myself about it.
steamcommunity.com/id/sometaters/

>Blocked. Hope they killed themselves
Literally me.
I met One (ONE) cool guy from Yea Forums and it was from a steam game trade thread. We gave each other a bunch of shit and played games and talked about it. Found out we both liked serious sam and played through the whole campaign in coop. Was cool shit. He hasnt been on or playing much since he got married though.

I made friends thanks to /vg/ but the he wanted to ERP with me even though I told him we were both girl(boys)

Attached: 1448837276004.gif (500x508, 748K)

There's this one dude that used to talk to me but just sorta drift away one day because i have the personality of a dry toast

What do you think of the drifter invasion and CCP getting rid of local for a few weeks because of it?

I'll be your friend but I'm too normal for you. I have my own house with my own mortgage. I have a well paying job, a kid, and a wife.

I've done nothing except jerk off and cam with guys I've met on Yea Forums honestly, it never goes beyond that really.

>animeposter
>is a faggot
Every single time.

>My trans girlfriend cured my depression!
have fun 41%
honestly you're fine man you have some good taste there minus the 8k hours on dota2 but I had 300 days /played on my warrior (7200 hours) alone, probably like 400 if you include all my chars
glad you like anno 2070

I talked to some of the """females""" who go on this site and a lot are downright sociopaths.
I've been told shit about how they like to collect orbiters with various mental illnesses/substance abuse problems and hang out with groups of them on discord and really small circlejerk imageboards all day. The ones I've met also tend not to have real friends and either spend all day in their rooms on welfare or get everything covered by richfag family.

That was part of what drove me to delete that cancerous Discord shit, along with the whole Chinese datamining controversy, bans and all that good stuff.
I would like to meet someone to actually play vidya with, though.

Then change yourself, don't be yourself

should mention, yeah yeah, it's circumstantial evidence before anyone flames me

I just want to play video games with people, all my real life friends have gotten married and don't have any time for video games anymore. I'm 25 and still a single manchild compared to them.

Attached: 1538421146800.jpg (317x311, 28K)

Thanks for the screencap, user.

If you don't enjoy the stress and anxiety maybe EVE isn't for you
Sov is the safest(and most boring) space, but now with local getting removed for a while even that would be stressful

No idea, it's a very recent event. I quit even before the game went F2P, in 2011.

Someone confirm my thesis:

Yea Forums users from nordic countries like norway, finland etc are always cool dudes.
Yea Forums users from native english speaking countries always turn out to be trannies who want to suck your dick.

so enter the threads for the games you want to play or make threads for them, and play with people in those threads

dummy

he was the gay one

The internet is a cesspool of stupidity, depravity and degeneracy. No matter what site you uses as a base: Yea Forums, 8ch, tumblr, twitter or whatever. People always become blathering retards when they're online.
I wouldn't want to meet anyone I ever encountered on the internet.

The sooner the net gets restricted and dies down the better for western civilization.

anyone ever made friends with a femanon before?

this is some scandinavian bias, I've met 3 dudes from that area. 2 from finland and 1 from norway, they were all crossdressing faggots.

thanks lads

Attached: 1556462899993.jpg (500x500, 56K)

well, I'm from a baltic country but live in an English speaking country and I'm straight

I am from a nordic country and I can confirm that I am not a cool dude. But I am also not a tranny.

legit asking, why do people care about the person they're RP'ing with so much when the whole point of it is to play the role of another character?

Attached: 1557955232302.jpg (698x569, 129K)

As long as you’re not normal in the sense that it’s boring, it’s fine with me.

Years ago I was pretty tight with some people on an AVGN Synchtube chat but after Synchtube ended and got turned into all of the other Synchtube variants we all kind of fell apart. In hindsight we probably should've made a Skype for the chat in case that ever happened

i have made two
both are very nice dudes who aren't weird as fuck
i've met other people too, but they all end up being weird or antisocial and don't wanna play vidya or talk.

He should just join a wardec corp, if those still exist. It helps with anxiety knowing that nobody can retaliate against you without getting blown the fuck out.

>have 0 steam friends
>someone sends me a request
>delete

I prefer it this way.
less complicated

Attached: 1549908590391.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Pls no she’s the only one who I care about

Attached: B3FABEDC-D310-481D-8266-6EC40FDA46FD.jpg (480x480, 38K)

see
you really don't want to
It's a sociopath bitch or a lonely thot with 0 personality

This. Shut it down.
Because they're doing it wrong

Attached: 1341125509497.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>adding people from Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (4037x889, 1.11M)

Drama prevention is preferably to drama solution.

I don't mind stress and anxiety, but only if I can reap decent rewards (pvp). Big scale pvp is definitely not for me, I have tried that.

I feel that

hey man, american here, i'm not a tranny

anonymouse#2953

Okay so what i've learned so far is that its best not to make Yea Forums friends because they're either unstable trannies or pedos and that Femanons are myths in Yea Forums

Attached: 1561682376780.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

because I didnt want to gay roleplay, I wanted to do raids and shit with someone I trust to not fuck up

what region are you in for vidya? I'm EU and I only play games with my 1 NEET friend from primary school and am always looking for people to add on steam
everyone in my fucking uni just plays in some gayass CSGO league and does gay twitch streaming shit

>trans-female
>she/her
>girl gamers
you're not a girl, nor will you ever be. also no one gives a fuck about your friends list, tranny.

I've got plenty friends irl but I find it extremely difficult to make friends online. I've only got 2 I talk to occasionally and I met them a while ago. I guess I'm retarded.

Attached: 1544055201574.gif (100x100, 24K)

>POOGGGGGG

Attached: 1308688635840.jpg (146x149, 10K)

Very admirable. May I ask why?
Is it to avoid disappointment?
Is it because you have enough friends and it's hard enough to maintain relationships so you don't want to stretch yourself too thin? Is it because they're a huge timesink, especially Yea Forumsirgins with mental problems?

blow it out your ass

It won't stop me and it won't stop the (You)'s from rolling in.

Attached: 1562186710826.png (500x500, 246K)

I've tried but I end up ghosting them because they were all too clingy and wanted to chat all the time and I felt guilty and exhausted for being unable to keep up the conversations. I don't even talk to my real life friends all the time. However, I've had really good experiences with more temporary connections. I'm talking stuff like playing Smash or Jackbox games with Yea Forums, where it's only for a thread or two.

Attached: 1555530178472.jpg (1024x836, 110K)

kill urself dadamage

I am 33. People your age consider me a shriveling old grandpa.

Attached: ww.jpg (1150x800, 748K)

>Merapsco
And this is the guy that has the gall to spray "

Attached: 1542051130326.jpg (717x717, 64K)

We’ll see about that, won’t we? See you soon.

Yea Forums cup

>inb4 nrw
Wieso ist das pr0 so langweilig heute?

steamcommunity.com/id/765213193115175969/
I play Tabletop Simulator / Killing Floor 2, I doubt that I'd play anything else but we can always just talk if you want to, btw Yuroop no voice chat

Attached: 1455071197001.jpg (960x960, 58K)

CCP made a lot of changes to war
It's not as fun anymore and most corps can't even get war deced
I would do FW or WHs

I hate what SCP:SL has become, I was in the first servers posted in Yea Forums and that was a ton of fun but after it was moved to /vg/ everything went down-hill fast. That blacklist meme was the best.

You won't because I lied.

Attached: 15613315551281.png (894x773, 43K)

Shit man how do you deal with getting up every morning? Don't your knees hurt?

no and no
this board is full of people that i wouldn't want to play with

i'm from NA.
you can add me tho, always down for some cozy bro-op
steamcommunity.com/id/Dog_Nuts/

i don't want to play with you either

what games are you playing, i'm from EU too

Sure you did. Please, don’t change your IP. You would be harder to track down.

Yea Forums no.

/vg/, /cgl/, /k/, /lgbt/ yes. I've met so many people in real life from browsing here and I'm very happy with the friends I've made.

>this is what remains of SCP:SL
It wasn't supposed to be like this, bros...

>I'm very happy with the friends I've made.

For the time being.
Just give it enough time.

Why not make one? Add me on discord if you feel like it @saturdayshorts#1671

I don't trust people

Yes. I actually dated one for 2 years without knowing for a few weeks. Turned out to be some avatarfag shitposter on Yea Forums. She had all that emotional baggage, would just lie about things for sympathy, hoarded an unhealthy amount of sonic plushies and was overly attached to me. She was very attractive with makeup, but would never wear it. Still good looking though. But she had absolutely no personality and she always wanted to do everything together. Like imagine owning a human sized pet who has to constantly seek your approval for everything and can't do anything on her own without breaking down in tears about everything.

Then I went steady with my childhood friend, who is actually independant, has her own hobbies which we occasionally do with each others and is actually socially competent and successful, unlike me who's a loser. So if you're also a NEET or a loser, make sure to get a bimbo gf who's the complete opposite of you. You really don't want to have one of these gamer gfs who browse Yea Forums.

Imagine being this sad and bitter

but surely there are nice comfy fembots too

I feel better than when I was 20. I even cycle sometimes.

No thanks. Everyone I've met here has been a manipulative, abusive sociopath.

I've known most of them for 5-7 years now and we still talk, hang out, IRL and play vidya. How much longer?

My friend and I just play whatever we want on a whim usually. Civ V, Terraria, TF2, CSGO (though he doesn't like multiplayer shooters, I just coerce him into it when i'm drunk and wanna shittalk people)
I'll most likely be playing Halo when that drops

Jerking off with other guys is gay, ERP'ing with guys is gay, helping each other jerk off is gay.

Attached: What most of v looks like.jpg (800x599, 68K)

no
yes please

>adding retards from Yea Forums
>they finally drop all sense of pretense and are the most normal pof underaged normalfags
Speedonvhs steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
Hazmat steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049410653
adamantium steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621/
Big Bear Detektiven Jimmy steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680

Attached: file.png (3298x1730, 3.18M)

Friends are not a permanent solution. You hang around and one day they might be gone for a reason. What counts are the memories and time spent up until that point. That's like saying "I don't want to be rich right now when I could lose my wealth later". That's an anxiety disorder coping strategy.

Please don't assassinate me, internet tough guy

Attached: main-qimg-a75411c3b5de324592133dbc74940ab9.png (602x941, 919K)

Imagine being this naive and rose-tinted.

>Won't find a Yea Forumsro that likes Sonic because "it was never good" and "haha weird fanbase"
>Won't find a Yea Forumsro that likes Megaman because anything past classic and X is too obscure and most are in just for the robo cunny
>Any other thing i like either has a toxic or non existent fanbase

Attached: 1562351578111.png (692x577, 256K)

>merapsco
>the faggot who attempted to revive the party van multiple times with his actual discord
no wonder it failed with a redditor. like him at the helm

No.
Hell no!

>toxic
no wonder no one wants to talk to you faggot

Attached: ligma.jpg (720x751, 100K)

If someone pretends to be a loli cocksleeve and posts cute images, then how is that gay? Is me jerking off to hentai drawn by males gay? Is jerking off to erotica written by men gay? Is jerking off to porn directed and written by men gay? Is jerking off to videogame characters designed and modelled by men gay? I say if someone wants to pretend to be one, then just take the oppertunity to bust your nut to an interactive e-whore. who gives a shit, you don't have to treat them like a human being either.

Attached: 541312521.jpg (348x348, 36K)

Don’t be dumb, I’m just filtering you by IP. You think I’d take a plane all the way over there?

Megaman threads have been ruined thanks to pedophiles.

I like sonic cunny and robocunny user, not like we'd have any good new games to discuss

Attached: 1547480237154.jpg (1000x1000, 806K)

Would you come all this way if I could show you a good time?~

Attached: sneed_origins.jpg (960x679, 98K)

No.
No. never again

Attached: 1557248933537.png (840x854, 412K)

>manage to hit it off with someone, despite being a complete misanthrope
>they eagerly want me on their list of pseudo internet friends despite only having known me for a few hours
>politely knock them back
>this distresses them somehow
>go learn more about them and their involvement with whatever community I've immersed myself in
>"Oh, they're a slimy backstabbing fuck, user."

Attached: 1561483519314.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

Rent free

>add someone from a fighting game thread
>they message me every single day
>they do nothing but shit talk any game I happen to be playing at the time
>get tired of it and remove him
not worth it.

what does this image even mean and who even are these people

Are we talking about co op gaming? I’d love to replay Double Dragon Neon with a friend.

What happened? Who hurt you, user? Show on the frog's plush doll where they touched you

Attached: 1405078442321.jpg (1262x854, 105K)

Can you consider some shitposting troll like me a friend, user?

I've been looking to replay Subspace Emissary but it just wouldn't be the same without the shitty co-op like the good ol' days

>find out we share the same fetish despite not even looking for a fap friend originally

Attached: 1493436639866.png (545x459, 15K)

Made like 5 friends 6 years ago
We all met up together for the first time last year
Genuinely surprised

Literal who's no one cares about or should care about. The guy who keeps posting this is an actual schizo.

Yeah he's definitely got antisocial brain problems, there's always one of you that ends up doing this

discordniggers not even once

never have, wouldnt mine it but with the whole anonymous thing everyones a shit poster with no emotions

I did and he was a pretty good friend for like a year or two and we both stopped talking after life happened. Good times though and I don't think that's likely to happen again.

IVE HAD FUCKING ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I
WANT
A
BOYFRIEND
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK the broken piece of shit captcha been trying to post for 40 minutes

Souce? Yandex is giving me nothing

Everyone really, I think, sadly. We were idiots man. Shit that was so important to us doesnt mean ANYTHING a few years removed from teenage years.

Anyway I never made a friend on Yea Forums but I did make a friend on /vr/ and we play MAME and RTS games together.

I can't accept your basic online "we're friends now, because I said so" type of friendship. Too half-hearted, no one really cares.

A few, I just get the twink anons that post on this board off to nsfw vidya pics, If they're actually interested in being friends too, that's a welcome bonus

Attached: 1523575789342.jpg (752x976, 318K)

look no further

Attached: 9845760912.jpg (556x641, 80K)

>get yeeted on
this place gets flooded with more and more underaged trash every year

Attached: 1436789295425.jpg (342x329, 34K)

Having internet friends is so fucking pathetic.
You're such an unlikeable person to people who's ever interacted with you in real life, that you have to put up barriers and pretend/seem different online for someone to finally bother talking with you, and they're probably the even bigger asshole.

There's been a few cases where BN threads reach bump without loliposting. If only it was always like that
The former threads have anons that are currently playing through the games (thanks to the links)

Attached: 1561325754075.gif (196x208, 156K)

only if you let me call you mommy while I stroke my smoll pp

Attached: 1553397516755.jpg (696x599, 65K)

It's been going on for 10-11 years and he still won't leave me alone. Neither will his friends. He threatens my family these days. Yea Forums is not so awesome.

Attached: RukiaKuchikiKubo.jpg (125x183, 5K)

The future is now old man

ok deal. Are you cute

The thing about Yea Forums and being anonymous is that you can argue and insult somebody in one thread and agree and even have a meaningful exchange with the same person in another.

I’d honestly love to play Subspace with somebody, it’s been a long fucking time.

>join discord through a link on /d/
>it was also posted on reddit and god knows where else
Yeah, thanks. Great community you got.

Do you guys actually consider people over the internet friends? Some guy I'd occasionally talk to for a few months was genuinely upset when I'd told him I don't consider internet "friendships" as meaningful and that I didn't think of him as an actual friend

Attached: 1557665698314.png (1200x1012, 1.45M)

yes im very cute. Wear lots of makeup for me

hey evergarden

Because you are a normalfag who had public info about you and your family in the first place? Shouldn't come to Yea Forums, you pseudo anonymous

stfu bitch ive sucked dick
not sure now

>thread discussing MMOs is deleted
>this thread is still up
god bless the mods

Yeah, I met him in a Dolphin netplay thread. He was pretty chill.
Idk, it's hard to tell who is actually interested in playing video games and who is just trying to troll you

Some Russian from Yea Forums on steam sperged on me for having my profile picture set to Roman Shukhevych.

No. I consider them buds. Buds aren't as high up as friends but they're still people that I like interacting with and talking to.

they're just people to talk to. I'd only really consider two of them a real friend since I've known them for a long time and talked about some real shit. The rest are just dudes I occasional talk to or play video games with.

What's the difference between talking to someone you know from work on steam, versus talking to somebody you know from a game you were playing together who's living on another continent? If you justify it as, "I can't trust someone to be a friend without being able to follow them to their house" then you have trust issues in general.

Because this thread is directly related to Yea Forums, you assburger

Maybe you're right user. Maybe even though I'm a raceplay shitposting menace to society, maybe we can still find our common ground.

I'll see you around someday, even if neither of us knows it. Have a good life.

Attached: never-thought-id-die-fighting-side-by-side-with-an-5376465~2.png (500x701, 520K)

This image makes me extremely uncomfortable.
But to answer your question, yes. I have two people that I would financially help out if they really needed it and I like to think they would do the same. I have one other that I exchange game gifts with and neither of us feel an obligation to do it. However that's only 3 people and the internet is a fuckhuge place so I can understand why people could not consider them real friendships.
I've known these guys for like 5-7 years or something, all playing the same TF2 server all day every day.

there was trust involved, but i guess you're right

Gimme the focking souce, pretty please

Yea Forums is about video games you double nigger, why the fuck should an massively multiplayer online roleplaying GAME thread be deleted?

test post

No
Yesplease

Attached: 97bfb70d0a2526d2ba43fb1d404408f4.jpg (732x994, 110K)

No every time I meet someone off here its legitamately like they stopped maturing when I turned 15. Its fun to talk to you guys like this but only like how its cool to watch clowns at the circus. From a safe distance in the audience. I made one friend in gmod who turned out to be a Yea Forums crossposter but thats about it.

be my friend

Attached: img_789.png (372x388, 89K)

say 'pwetty pwease daddy gimme the source' and I will

retard

>move to /vg/
>namefags and trannies ruin it
EVERY FUCKING TIME

I said nothing about that MMO thread and don't really care about it, but don't you sperg about this thread, you have no right

'pwetty pwease daddy gimme the source'

apex retard

That's bad luck, bro. Take this 7

this
fuck every single one of you niggers

I can't believe Tomoko became a lesbian

how do you remember to breathe

You aren't that tomoko guy that's always spamming his steam are you?

exhentai.org/g/1392084/53a7ee247c/

fuck off, downies

Attached: 14312066584160.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Good lord in a thread about friendship ERPing homo weebs still take the fucking thread over why do you think youre so lonely in the first place

I want friends. Add me if you like anime and the nintendo switch!
CLC#5337

well done, now check this 1

People really get upset not talking for a couple days? I haven't talked to a friend in months, we're just both busy right now. Hopefully get the boys together for some bbq this summer though

>barafag is a braindead moron
Every time

moron

Attached: meguca bird.png (1200x1200, 670K)

>make a nice friend on Yea Forums
>read this entire thread to see if I can find something about me
>nothing

Attached: images (3).jpg (236x282, 14K)

No
No_

>he hasn't spoken to his Yea Forumsro in months
He's plotting to kill you.

>Have a good life.
Same to you, user.

don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless you have something to contribute to the thread

That either means he doesn't have anything to shit on you for or he's just not browsing right now. Be happy.

Who?

You are a man of culture, roleplay at the end of the day is for both parties to enjoy themselves while playing a certain scenario and characters it is too hard to find people who like to RP as someone who wants to abuse a loli and use her as a cock sleeve

Attached: 1518826952416.png (751x660, 775K)

>spamming Yea Forums memes and Yea Forums lingo outside of Yea Forums
embarrassing

durrrrrrrrr hurrr durrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrr heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee errrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrr duhhhhhhhhhhhhh doiiiiiiiiiii durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

weak

check these fucking quads bro

How does one make friends nowadays

Attached: 1562263202891.jpg (540x537, 85K)

I came back from 6 year hiatus and to me absolutely nothing has changed except some of the memes.

Still the same shithole as it has always been.

i have no idea

It says I can't

I'm self destructive so I always push away the people I care about.
It's not that I'm a bad friend, it's just that I'm too much of an outcast to have a genuine friend.
I spend most of my time alone wishing I had someone to talk to so I just play video games.

Attached: 1532824641082.png (299x344, 182K)

I just play bf4 with my rl friends. One moved on to play csgo very competitive so now it's just me and my childhood friend

Selfdestructive in which sense

That's because lolis are for protecting and making feel good, not abuse.

>animeposter is gay
Every single time.

I am the same way, I'm always an outsider to every friend group I've been invited to. I'm retarded.

Attached: 1399006914867.jpg (126x108, 3K)

>dekomori's seiyuu got triggered and deleted her twitter

Thank you Daddy! Thank you so much~!

I don't know any crossdressing faggots here in norway. Were they closeted?

This is my biggest issue. When I'm invited to a group of irl friends, I have no idea how to actually start talking with them

No and not sure I'd want to. You anons usually don't strike me as the most friendly, or having good taste either.

Not in the sense of harming my body but rather pushing away everything that is good in my life. Because of that I became a loner and have issues feeling part of a group just like this person

probably, pretty open about it online though

You have to hope they include you into their group events or shit like that because if you include yourself into it they might think you’re annoying

>lolis are for protecting and making feel good, not abuse.
their only use is to make me feel good

a fellow patrician who's not complicated and knows what he wants!

Attached: 1554785474702.jpg (1400x1456, 371K)

Yes but why do you push people away?

I've met couple of guys like you. One of them has left the group I was in, because I tried to give him a life advice.

God no
I'd rather be alone

i just want a 4channer gf (female)

redpill me on dadamage

Friends? what's that thing?

>I tried to give him a life advice
Never do this again, fag

Attached: 1544448707194.png (412x242, 167K)

go to and never come back here.

who

I'd mostly consider playing with autists from vg /egg/ or /mcg/. Maybe rts/4x, that would be cool too.
But posting my profile on this site is a no go

>having friends
>having INTERNET friends of all things
I tried, they're all degenerate weeb niggers, be it Discord, IRC, Steam, pen pals, etc. Internet friendships are for lonely depressed nigger snicker lickers.

Not him, but when all you fucks are complaining about how much your life sucks, what are we supposed to do? Say "cool" and ignore it?

Let's make our own antisocial friend group of guys that never talk to each other but occasionally play games.

What a cute smug. Who might she be.

>join group from /vg/
>they're all a bunch of normalfaggot redditors
>shit on everything I ever say I like under the guise of "bants"
never again

I'm not truly sure.
At this point it's something i'm used to.
Mind you I take fully responsibility for this since it's not their fault. I try to improve everyday but sometimes it feels I'm making hollow progress.

Well i know what i want and don't like to overcomplicate things, if you want to try i'm up for it

Attached: 1509441564896.png (272x423, 49K)

no since you're all prison gay anime faggot trannies

Not him either but my life doesn't really suck per say. I'm financially stable thanks to my well paying job. I just want friends to play video games with but I'm socially retarded, yet not too retarded to where I'm hindered in real life.

No thanks. I already hate people talking about reddit in real life. Yea Forums would be even more annoying

That's cause all the normal people find normie friends. All that's left are the autists, degenerates, mentally ill people

Say you understand and feel him, but never play it like you are a dad to advice any shit, because all your advice usually is a fucking useless and annoying shit

>make a friend
>they want to play 24/7
>have to tell them to fuck off

>/vg/
found your problem

Yea Forums? no. /vg/ and more specifically /tosg/? yes.

Attached: 1486880491874.png (1000x1059, 681K)

here's my advice to you, fag: maybe grow a pair and stop sucking so many dicks you fucking gaylord

dekomori

Attached: 1559005106761.jpg (582x670, 33K)

Eh, I guess?
Made 2 fagets came back to Guild Wars (1).
We ocassionally play and chat.
Better than playing alone.

Tomoko made it!
I think she always been kinda bi
maybe

Attached: watamote_c160_014.png (870x563, 269K)

>giving life advice
unless they ask you for it, never do this.
no one is in the mood to have someone giving them one of those and 90% of the cases they'll try to fight your advice

this. if your friend keeps being sad around you tell him you feel him but he needs to stop. if he keeps going remove him
you dont want those kind of people in your life

no
of course not
imagine being friends with a bunch of tranny weebs

Attached: mira_papu.jpg (216x225, 13K)

would honestly be your friend but I heard you're just a trapfag looking for a bf so that's a bit discouraging

I'm too awkward and stupid to have actual friends, I can't instigate/hold up a conversation, I have nothing of interest to talk about and I can't think fast enough on my feet. It'd probably be too draining anyways... At least here I can go slow and post funny pictures without consequence.

Attached: Imagine.jpg (882x543, 193K)

I 've got a few online friends i find very respectable. I think online friends are the same as RL acquaintances. You share some common goals and work together on that - whether it's in a game or IRL hobby/sport makes not that much of a difference. The gap then is to real IRL friends you actually trust. I don't think you can build up trust with online people. Also noticed many people behave on a general spectrum quite different only & IRL. So you kinda interacting with 2 people if you hang out with the same friend online & IRL.

Attached: 1549420263838.gif (1024x464, 365K)

You waste your time typing shit to me, because I never complain or whine to others, and not a fag, and I probably have the bigger pair than you, boy

Attached: 1557624768059.jpg (900x1600, 86K)

Hey I'm down in case ye wanna talk

Attached: 1561627974905.jpg (750x707, 54K)

My bad. But one day I was down and so angry at him and at the boomer doctor, who gave him the opposite advice. I regret that, should have kept my mouth shut.
He is literally destroying himself by taking lots of medicine (antidepressants). And his psychologist advised him to get a job as a street cleaner - it pays like fucking $150/mo. He was rambling about this. But I have intervened, and said that this dead-end job sucks. He called me "a successful man" or something and left.

I was friends with Fighting Amphibians TF2 crew that spun off of Yea Forums years ago. My steam friends list is still full of them, but I haven't talked to any of them in years.

They got me through some pretty rough times.

shut the fuck up and check this 3

>unless they ask you for it, never do this
yeah, fuck me, I should have known better. I have autism too, but compared to /r9k/ I'm a huge normie.

>Fighting Amphibians TF2 crew
Oh shit what's up. I played on Idort's Revenge and occasionally FoF.

all of my online friends are somehow related to Yea Forums or Yea Forums but I met them trough other means.

Attached: 2019-05-29 (8).png (568x592, 536K)

All women are bisexual, THAT'S A FACT AND A GOOD THING.

Only guy I ever added from Yea Forums only talks to me about /x/ issues, because I've seen this and that, and do some esoteric practices (nothing crazy, some qigong and such, for health).

Idk, he plays very shitty and old games and doesn't seem that much sociable, but then again I'm not the soul of the party myself.

I do appreciate your concern but I've said everything there is to say.
Thank you for reading my rant.

Attached: 1559446729024.jpg (334x363, 88K)

what games do you play

no
mostly no because I expect anyone who tries to be friends me to be an ERPer, shit personality or Gregor

Attached: 1515517607305.jpg (600x315, 27K)

Gotcha. You have a good life user

Attached: 1560249369286.jpg (995x560, 62K)

>self-sabotaging misfit
>never been on mic
>only respond in text chat when directly addressed
>known only by my pseudonyms
>never share details about IRL me ever
>spend most of my time giving advice and having very genuine heart-to-hearts with troubled clanmates

Attached: 1348432393879.png (720x960, 639K)

Take care of yourself user

You seem like an alright guy.

No.
>Do you want to?
I don't know. Why not.

I made friends on /r9k/ though.

if you want to talk about kpop (none of that gay shit or trash groups like blackedpink) and possibly get into some low spec game together, feel free to add me since i'm bored. I made a bunch of friends from Yea Forums, so I always post my shit in these threads. steamcommunity.com/id/waifucide/

i met a good friend playing vidya but not because of here. anyone i ever met from here was an insufferable faggot. fuck you.

>He was rambling about this. But I have intervened, and said that this dead-end job sucks. He called me "a successful man" or something and left.
I know that feel. People just don't want to help themselves.

Attached: 1385485838904.png (244x192, 14K)

FFXIV, TF2, and Divinity OS2 as of late. I've got a bunch of other FPS and coop games that I never play though because I have no one to play with.

It might be nice to have some gamefriends, but they should be from Spain because ping, also sometimes I can't play because poor health.

kpop is shitty over the top pop music to pounder to hyperactive highschool girls, anal sex with another man is the full proof of friendship and masculinity

Very good. I don't blame you man.

like 90% of kpop fans are males, you dingus. the faggot boybands have like 0 fans.

I'm not. I don't play lots games or am online all the time either.
But if you want to talk about
manga, computer stuff/programming, nature stuff, games, or whatever sure.

team fortress or titanfall

>that one guy you were cool with for years and then one day he starts acting insane and a parody of his normal self
>be patient with him because fuck we've been bros for years at this point
>patience wears thin
>cut him off and block him from everything
i don't know what the hell happened to you and i don't hate you man but you're fucking insufferable now. i wish you the best.

Attached: 1500148168315.png (483x600, 239K)

I met my gf on /sug/
We play Pit People while she pegs me.

Attached: 9 out if 10 docters approve.jpg (961x1024, 154K)

Attached: butwhy.jpg (249x243, 12K)

I have team fortress 2 and I have titanfall 2. Both games have amazing movement, but I've got a lot more time on team fortress 2.

I've literally only seen girls that like kpop, most of them are highschoolers

halo 3 is not a real game

yes. we've been bros for like 6+ years now. still play vidya together pretty much every day

Attached: 1557009496860.jpg (1073x1041, 190K)

Goddamn millenials. How about you make something of yourselves, court a proper lady, and have a nice loving family to support you when you grow old?

Nice.

>Its fun to talk to you guys like this but only like how its cool to watch clowns at the circus.
based

I've known plenty of people like that and I've found that they're beyond help.
They do that to themselves on purpose and no external factor will change it.

They either:
>Realize why they're shit and start trying to fix their lives. That is the moment they can accept life advices and any real help in general. After couple years they can start contributing to society.

>Continue living like shit and being general parasites

>Off themselves

>boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/speedonvhs
My god, you're genuinely obsessed with him

Attached: 5998114.png (771x366, 63K)

yep

i knew i wasn't imagining things, this image is different every time i see it

Attached: 2479B7F80BC34796A4AB020149AD518C.jpg (840x854, 603K)

yeah, western kpop fans (at least the ones that dont hide their power level) are mostly either low test redditors or tumblrwhales / Twitter thots. the worldwide majority is at least 80% grown males though. if you look at any girlgroup fanmeet or event it's mostly 30 year old corporate worker dudes there.

only femanons that are badshit crazy
and I love every second with them

I met a really cute guy through Tinder but I'm pretty sure he browses this place. I'll never bring it up though.

Hm

>court a proper lady
Where do the proper ladies hang out?

Attached: 1538156575792.png (635x473, 222K)

>Discord tranny
>from CA
>under 21
>Gaytheist
Like clockwork.

Yes.
She's now my gf.

At the proper lady gathering place

Does she have a penis?

Sad thing I want to charge on a white stallion and help them, but I am miserable myself. No stable job, no house, no gf. I really have to focus on myself, I can't carry two or more people, because I can't even manage to carry one.

I would say no but it was thanks to Yea Forums that I did with someone lewd and similar to me and wasn't crazy so I can't completely hate on you guys even if that person wasn't really a Yea Forums user.
Maybe. There are too many crazies, depressed neets, or people with bad tastes/not my tastes when I give anons a chance. I still secretly hope for another opportunity and thus reach out sometimes anyway.
Regularly and you still do that? Very, very nice. Eventually I find those lewd friends just turn to regular friends, but I only have 2 ancedotes anyway, and only 1 of them being one that I actually cared about keeping it going beyond just being the one giving people help. I've lurked /h/ for years and everytime I just find more and more normalfags each time. It's not bizzare because that what popularity brings but it still annoys me.
It's true. Making regular friends especially online is piss easy but so boring. Making friends who you also lewd with not fapfriends, those aren't friends and share tastes with is an exponentially harder perhaps impossible task.
Ignoring tastes because thats a roulette, assuming you do, did you originally add them only to talk lewd? If no, you should let them know it's nice but you want to talk about other things too and then be easy on the conversation topics. If yes, you need to put triple the effort into trying sparking conversation about other things and realize that it's likely not going to work out anyway. If it's not a positive response, don't push it anymore, accept it, and move on. I tried to keep it concise but I could write a novel on this stuff. That was fun.

Attached: 1.png (700x1048, 716K)

No
No
I'm insecure about my accent in English

Attached: 3077BE335183422AB0D326DD87C94897.jpg (750x1334, 126K)

>get a friend from a steam friends thread here few years back
>get along really well talking to each other and jerk off together a few times as well
>just feels like a close genuine relationship which is something i once had but that broke off
>one day playing vidya together
>losing and wipe
>gets upset at me when i tried to offer some advice in the game and quits
>they remove and block me after i sign off for the night
>some days later they add me back but now everything is awkward and when i try to strike up a conversation they just reply with some one word response or don't respond all
>eventually just remove them because it's clear it's just going to stay like this
i just want a nice close friendship again

Attached: 1422367016234.png (1163x1141, 1006K)

Attached: uhoh.png (659x880, 65K)

If anyone here is from Montreal, message me at [email protected]
I will meet with you and it'll be fun.

>has a Yea Forums
a Yea Forums what

No
No

Attached: medium.jpg (500x266, 21K)

haha get fucked

Since they all suck, let me give you that 1

that's the one I meant to post

Oh man, now everyone will beg you for a vocaroo.

vocaroo please

A pass, of course.
I don't have any gigachad saved, so just pretend I posted one.

What are your kinks? Maybe you can be my bff

I just want a guy/girl who will control me enough to actually help me fixed my life. Some weird perversion and sexual relationship, maybe even economic one from Daddy/Mistress with actual care behind it.

Attached: 3124e0745ce86f33e2bd609cf4698555.jpg (1200x1232, 158K)

I'll be your fin daddy.

Finding that place is the same difficulty as shangri-la & el dorado aint it?

Well i only do that with that one friend, we started talking to lewd and RP. But after a while we started talking more and more about other things we had in common, and it does annoy me as well that's why i mostly don't go there anymore.
To respond to the second reply, i have tried ro spark conversation about other things but it doesn't work and he only goes on and on about the same kink which is repetitive and boring even for lewds. You seem like a pretty nice dude if you want to talk just let me know

Attached: 1519314529940.jpg (555x646, 193K)

Wait, why should I be your sugar daddy to help you fix your life? You should be paying me you nerd.

no
I want a gf. Just be nice and not fat. Everything else is workable

I know that feeling. It took me awhile to learn how to "let go" and focus on my own self being.

Give the guy a script to read so we can judge his accent

PUT HIM ON THE LIST

i've not really gone that much into erp i just like fapping with nice people or people i liked

>Nanachi post
>Not Mitty
ishiggydiggy

Used to play MHW with /mhg/ but the PC rooms died. I miss that, was comfy as fuck. But no, I've never added anyone.

Attached: 1558883610644m.jpg (953x1024, 83K)

You sound like an interesting person, user.

based

shit i dunno, read the navy seals pasta

Made a very close friend who I was bros with for 9 freaking years.

No.
Yes because always playing alone gets boring

I'm not that bad I swear.

Attached: img_451.jpg (707x565, 79K)

you should really invest the time into figuring out what in particular turns you on and doesn't, makes it really fun when you know how to push the buttons of your friend and each other, watching the right kind of lewds together for a really fun orgasm

I haven't made a friend in 20 years.

Antwort is kadse.

yeah i have
i was commentating a /vg/ tekken tournament and one of the contestants added me to see how they can improve
fun times

If only you were an actual hylian princess instead of man who just likes the taste of unwashed scrotum.

Why in the holy mother of fuck would I want to make friends with anyone here?
It's one of the worst boards in existence because there's so much off-topic shitposting and retarded nonsense.

A few. Even had a close one but they hated me after a while. Wouldn't mind getting more but I work too much nowadays.

Attached: 20190627_164511.jpg (1044x391, 43K)

Yo
steamcommunity.com/id/darilack

same, played 400 hours in those rooms and never added anyone

>user never replied further
I guess I have shit taste in video games.

Nope, but I have made friends because of /tg/ getting me into ttrpg
maybe, however considering the friend that's basically a Yea Forums fag that I have.... Maybe?

Attached: 1561243626017m.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

Nice get, Odessa.

Never.

no, although i have realized that a friend of mine browsed Yea Forums in the past. i hid my power level.

no

>BR
Nice quads

At least I don't take medicine to be a tranny. I'm a guy, welp, lost that one.

Quite a few, usually doesn't last longer than a few months though
Kinda, I could use someone else to play Mordhau with

If it doesn't work you gotta accept that and just enjoy your time with that person especially if it's rare things. Never know if you'll find another someone that shares that taste for those specific things. Thanks, you too way more than me probably. I don't think our tastes match not a fan of nanachi but thank you.
Thanks, glad you found that post amusing. I'm bored anyway.

Attached: lazy.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

No

mite b cool, but at this point I am an almost completely empty autistic hikikomori husk unable to express myself so I don't know why anyone would deal with that.

Sometimes I don't speak about non-work related things for weeks, and even then it's just my parents calling to check up on me.

I don't have any original thoughts or insights in order to have meaningful conversations nor am I capable of the kind of fun banter normies engage in.

Moreover I am already getting old and the digital millennial world is running away from me. I tried twitter and I just don't know how to do it, takes up a huge chunk of time for a few inconsequential interactions and after 3 months I have like 10 followers.

Attached: gunbuster.jpg (956x720, 99K)

I honestly just posted Nanachi without much reason honestly but i understand if you think that. I would ask what sort of things do you enjoy but i don't want to sound pushy, hope you have a great day!

Nah. My past experiences with people haven't been that great and I doubt getting involved with people from here would be any better. I'll just stick with being alone until I either off myself or something changes my mind.

Attached: 1547689371837.png (498x574, 449K)

no
yes

add me on LoL: y l f l y

Attached: 1508587209334.gif (600x338, 2.89M)

It's way better than that anyway. Good stuff.
>getting mad at video games
>actually getting mad at video games
>getting really mad at video games
Classic. But terrible. You did the best you could especially if you tried to talk with them too. Sadly, some things don't work out but seriously? Getting over a video game of all things and taking it out on someone? I can't promise you anything especially after few posts but we could try if you want.

Attached: 1546928599310.png (887x514, 528K)

I live with my two best friends I met off Yea Forums. I love them both and I'm very thankful to have them.

Attached: 1542824190037.jpg (699x781, 104K)

no one will ever know that i hate trannies

faggot

>At least I don't take medicine to be a tranny
Yet. You are faggot anyway so you are not too far off the 40%.

There's nothing gay about it.

Attached: 1557199614544.gif (400x224, 925K)

Faggots are always jumpy, they don’t know what a true friendship means.