Fuck Sword & Shield!

This is what I'm going to buy a Switch for.

Attached: e317d0602c1ef7a5e18a1eba1233808b1562206775_full.png (640x1030, 881K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPNI31PZkCk
youtube.com/watch?v=yOpjwvu05xE
youtube.com/watch?v=J4K54kJD-Nc
youtu.be/s_7der49gDg
youtu.be/i9ETluhpxEI
youtu.be/eHCCv6FUJXw
youtube.com/watch?v=lvVth8YMI3w
youtube.com/watch?v=nqPwarOp-KI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef7ZCP2XiAU
e621.net/post/show/1691521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>An actual RPG with quality animations and a mature story
Nice.

>mature story
C'mon now. I know there are some sexual themes and Nokia is a total slut, but it's not a "mature" story by any means.

>Already own cyber sluts on PS4
>have access to hackers memory for free via hacked vita

One reason to buy the switch versions?

Pokemon is FAR BETTER THAN that

Cool. Go post on V faggot, this board is for pokemon.

To spite GF?

>Complete edition
What did they mean by this

It's more mature than baby's first RPG, that's for sure.

It's for people who want to play on the go or on pc. Switch version is likely going to have serious downgrades, too.

Haha, hell no.

Sorry buddy, this is a /mon/ board now.

Wait, it's getting a Switch version?! Nice.
I was about to get a PS4 for it, among other games.

>Digimon dual pack for $50
>Three Houses coming out this month
>Dragon Quest complete edition, Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina, Luigi's Mansion, etc
Switch fucking Won
I'm totally content skipping SWSHit with all these other things to play.

Hell YES
So does Digimon allow you to transfer you beloved Digimon on your precious game? I don’t think So haha

You should still get a PS4 sometime in the future, there are dozens of good games pre-censorship.

>some sexual themes and Nokia is a total slut
There's a difference in between a mature story and a story that insulate for children. Mature story doesn't mean sexual themes.

Pokemon doesn't either these days. Thing is Cyber Sleuth didn't take any away into the transfer of Hacker's memory either.

Attached: 4d4.jpg (500x371, 17K)

It's a Complete Edition that also includes the sequel, Hacker's Memory. Coming to Switch and PC mid-October.

Persuade me. Any screenshots, gameplay, or even just typing will help.

Soulless af

You can still transfer your beloved Pokemon from previous gen
Well it depends if it’s Available in Galar

>quality animations

Is this a joke

I just got my Lillithmon. It was a pain in the ass, but now I'll blast through the game easily. My last objective is Mastemon.

I hate corporate Californians. I have no schadenfreude for seeing Sony fuck itself, especially because of some censorship reasons that are plain dumb and pointless.

Then come next game they'll be trapped on SnS because they aren't in the Sinnoh remake's regional dex.
Locking your Pokemon to an individual game just makes these games shitter than Digimon, YW, ect.

Uronically based af
Cringe and shut the fuck up

>I just got my Lillithmon.
Lillithmon. is the most broken thing in Cyber Sleuth. Nothing quite like one-shotting almost ever post game boss.

What are you talking about? Pokemon DP remake isn't even out yet and your talking about not being to transfer your Pokemon from previous gen > _

No. SWSH animations are by far more comical. Budget constraints aside, Media Vision put more effort into the animations than GF.
youtube.com/watch?v=sPNI31PZkCk

Pokemon had better battle combat than Digimon

This
also Pokemon had SOUL than digimon.

Agreed

Keyword HAD

You're obviously a child so let me explain.
>GF said no nat dex ever again
>Sinnoh remakes will have a different regional dex than SnS
>assuming the remakes come out in the same generation (which is likely) you will be unable to transfer the Pokemon you got in Sword and Shield into the DP remakes if they aren't in the Dex
>battling between the two is also impossible

Well at least you could still transfer those Pokemon that are available in Sinnoh
Like DUH talking about battle combat between Pokemon and Digimon
Pokemon is far better than Digimon

>>battling between the two is also impossible
This will definitely be the case. If there's no games sharing the same roster of pokemon then it's safe to say there will be exclusive mechanics and move lists available per game which will make battles incompatible. Hell they might even make level-up learn sets game specific.

Yes
Pokemon SOUL
Digimon SOULLESS

>"Cyber Sleuth is shit"
>why?
>"because it's Digimon. That's also why I won't play it because I only like Poe kay mon"

Attached: space_maintainer_spacer_child.jpg (2800x1800, 825K)

The story is great. Plus you can hold X to fly through the dialogue. Or if there’s an actual movie scene you can just skip it. Cyber Sleuth is fucking great. Challenging too.

Not if it’s not included in the game retard. Meanwhile Digimon is adding Digimon each game and is trying to get the whole roster in. Pokemon is going backwards because they’re lazy.

What does it have to offer, especially to me, someone who plays Pokemon? Similarities are not detrimental as long as they are good and supplied with sufficient quality uniqueness.

Digimon battle animation sucks

exactly
even scorbunny's double kick is much better

Double kick animation sucks

to pay the digimon devs for the game you stole.

Uncensored

Literally every monster has its own custom attack in those games.

no it's not.

>I love the dex culling, and Sun/Moon!
Fucking leave, you’re killing the franchise.

For fuck's sake, can somebody convince me why I should look into this game? Is it a specific alternative to Pokemon? Is the game well-written? Is the pacing good? Is there multiplayer?
Fuck, at least tell me about any good-looking female characters!

No Pokemon is much better especially in BATTLE COMBAT

>Buying a PS4 game on the Switch

Attached: homer laugh.gif (300x196, 2.66M)

It's a Vita game.

this uronically

Bro, you play Pokemon. What the fuck you mean "offers" you? Your standards were gone at gen 6

It's actually likely to be on par with the PS4 versions, unless you're forgetting how much weaker is Vita compared to Switch.

>fast-paced 3 on 3 battles
>access to your favorite mons from the some of the anime
>60fps
>more waifus then any other digimon thing
>one catfight per game

My standards came back at Gen VII.

and?

Switch or ps4? almost any game that's on both is usually insanely better looking and better fps on ps4

It's a turn-based RPG with monster raising elements. Every battle is 3v3. The story is standard RPG fare, which is to say it's far better than anything Pokemon is pumping out. There's multiplayer, but it's not very well balanced.

Therefore you're buying a Vita game on Switch and not a PS4 game. Was that a hard train to follow?

>>
Quiet retard

>Is it a specific alternative to Pokemon?
yes, it is selling you on a story the whole time
>Is the game well-written?
Hacker's Memory in particular is. The main Cyber Sleuth has a lot of good moments but a ton of bad, especially if you're not going in optimistic. But for Hacker's memory, I got fucking invested hard
>Is the pacing good?
if you're playing for pacing, do NOT do side quests and just beat the game. Otherwise it's decent on Cyber Sleuth and great on Hacker's memory
>Is there multiplayer?
Fuck, at least tell me about any good-looking female characters!
yes to both. Whenever pic related was on screen, I kept being taken aback by how much pure sexual energy is in her outfit choice. Also, you have a motherly character in the first game who is pure Champion Cynthia energy as she blatantly doesn't wear a bra

Attached: Rina_Shinomiya_b.jpg (289x617, 39K)

in other words,you're retarded.

so you bought the version no one cares about?

>bought
Haha, not today moralfag.

The point is that Cyber Sleuth is a Vita game that was ported to the PS4 and now to Switch/PC.

Looks like shit, to be honest

elaborate

that's belphemon rm man. lillithmon is great but she doesn't pierce as hard. that shit's nerfed pretty hard in the sequel thing though

You’re an illogical ignoramus.

Seething sonygger, I can't wait for Bloodborne in PC and Switch

Wow, it hasn't been deleted by the gay mods yet, cool beans, keep up the good digimon work lad.

>Never played a digimon game.

Keep seething and sucking Masuda's cock, pokécucks.

>Nostradamus
cringe

Go to bed newfag.

It's both games in 1 package.

>calling people newfags on /vp/ of all boards
Surely, you're doing this ironically.

Yeah, how about no? Fuck this rotting franchise.

I mean, these aren't eactly new games. Just look on youtube for a playthrough or something. Should give you an idea of how it is. I'll leave the relaunch trailer though
youtube.com/watch?v=yOpjwvu05xE

>had
Exactly. Not anymore. Digimon is where the soul is now.

Fuck off Masuda

based

cringe

No but Digimon hasnt let you transfer digimon between games for fifteen years like pokemon.

yeah, sure
youtube.com/watch?v=J4K54kJD-Nc

>blood
>crude humor
>langugage
>suggestive themes
I'm already interested.

>subtitles
Not a deal breaker, but staring at the lower screen to understand shit is annoying.

You know what, just give me the type of ost that I would frequently hear in the game. That would probably sell me on it. I love PMD even though it's not an awesome game, but the music is utterly captivating. Great music that gets my jam seems to be my soft spot.

>implying and projecting
Try harder.

this is the song you're going to hear the most since it's the place where you do all the technical shit like evolving and stat relocation outside of battle
youtu.be/s_7der49gDg
but this is the poster child music:
youtu.be/i9ETluhpxEI
then this one is just weird
youtu.be/eHCCv6FUJXw

>Digimon is where the soul is now.
stop lying.

It does sucks

fuck off with your soulless franchise.

Based and Sleuth pilled you funky chad

these normies don't know these games were literally released internationally only because the producer, Habu, saw a change dot org petition of fans who still had interest in the games in the west

don't be cringy bro.

>had been thinking about playing these the past couple days
>didn't have either platform for the games
It's not the first time great timing like this has happened to me.

Digifags are a disease, and it is sad when they post here trying to lobby for anyone to give a shit.

OFF. TOPIC. FAGGOT.

Reminder that all the Switch needs is a port of Monster Hunter Stories and it will have every current major pokemon-like franchise competing against Sword and Shield for your money. Currently your alternatives to Pokemon on Switch is,

-Yokai Watch 4
-World of Final Fantasy
-Ni no Kuni
-Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth & Hackers

Then there is a new Dragon Quest Monsters at future date.

>these are the people making threads exaggerating how bad Sword and Shield are
It all makes sense now.

lmao is there seriously some kid in this thread spamming "D...DIGIMON B..BAD!!! RIPOFF!!! THEY BOTH HAVE MON IN THE TITLE!!! IM ONLY ALLOWED TO LIKE ONE!!!"

Grow the fuck up

Soul autist might actually be the most autistic poster on the board which is pretty impressive.

Stop shilling retards.

>saw a change dot org petition of fans who still had interest in the games in the west
Goddam that's awesome.

Frankly, a port of Monster Hunter Stories would be nice. The 1.2 and 1.3 updates were only available in Japan, as the translators simply didn't give a fuck about the game anymore.
I simply hope they won't remove the update content from the game if they happen to port it to Switch.

Digimon Mystery Dungeon when!?

Attached: 1562382796579.png (903x577, 299K)

You need to Talk to Game Freak and ask for a New game, you need a lot of people and help but remember that we are in a post nationaldex era, so its posible

I'd like a sequel that foregoes the kiddie shit (like that retarded cat) and has basically the same tone as the main series does.

Honestly the Switch and PC are getting so many great games this Summer, Fall and Winter that there's no reason to not skip SwSh. Pokémon always had the benefit of there not being major handheld titles before or after it comes out, but with the Switch they don't have that high ground anymore. I hope SwSh gets worse first week sales than LGPE and Town flops so that Game Freak knows they can't be affording to half ass their games anymore since the Switch is a handheld as well as a home console with many AAA home console quality titles indirectly competing with their own titles.

Do it i don't care anyway

Monster Hunter Stories is also on smartphones. I doubt they would make a Switch port.

Best news in a while

Attached: 1358090697724.gif (500x500, 457K)

The is a very unsual about of people defending the state of Pokemon in this thread, moreso than what you normally see on this board. I wonder if the shills feel threatened?

>mfw trying to defeat Lucemon in the first Cyber Sleuth
I know it was a DLC mission but jesus, it made the other six Deadly Digimon look like weenie hut jrs

Attached: 1555675404462.jpg (480x360, 24K)

0.02$ has been deposited into your account

Is this digital release only?

Are the games really just a blue void?

damn theres another devil survivor game?

I don't think NS version will be dowgraded. Wasn't Hacker's Memory basically an upscaled Vita game?

>this is a /mon/ board now.
Might as well be, as dead as pokemon is right now. Should we have a poll to show gookmoot?

Well honestly Digimon has 1/1000000 of Pokemon budget and the animation still feel higher quality than pokemon's.

now this is a superior game

Yes.

>Front page
>currently morning
>stay for at least 9hour
amazing

absolutely not

>"front page"
>not saying "page 1"
>redditor confirmed
Have a Redditchu

Attached: redditchu.png (400x400, 8K)

Finally, some actual quality.

And yet you guys post a favorite pokemon thread on Yea Forums once a day, so about you fuck off.

>Game Freak owns the Mystery Dungeon brand
did ATLUS needed to ask their permission to make their Etrian Mystery Dungeon?
Idiot

God I love Erika.

Attached: 62509713_p0.jpg (388x325, 31K)

this looks amazing, gamefreaks cant even reach half this quality

this is /mon/now.
Off yourself

Imagine if GF cared for its fans

Need to talk to chunsoft you mean.

Right, ive not been much of a digimon person (watched the original cartoon and the one with renamon, D-reaper was scary as fuuuuuck)

Now im probably gonna get this when it comes out as ive heard good things about it and want to go back to the universe to see all the new things. However im gonna have to ask my fellow pervs of Yea Forums for a list of all the sexy tier digimon sao i can make a harem team.

Attached: 66344433_p0.jpg (800x1120, 836K)

Fuck off, that petition was for Digimon World Re: Digitise. Not the crappy Digimon Story games.

Which one? Cause I counted at least 3 and 2 were pokémon shills.

No, I think there will be a physical version as well considering there was a placeholder on a spanish selling site a few months ago.

It nonetheless helped them realize there was still a western audience for Digimon games.

Yeah the wrong ones. Now they're back to attaching Digimon to randomly selected genres with Digimon Survive.

I signed the petition because I wanted Digimon World.

World games sell like shit. Go to any store and Next Order will be in the bargain bin. We won't get anymore World games because nobody buys them.

>denial
>"It sucks because I say so"
>REEEEEEEE
No actual defending arguments, the absolute state of pokémon shills. Cope more.

Yeah, but Cyber Slut is not mature. It's just your average Digimon plotline, which basically means it's just a normal shounen story.
That's still better than Pokemon obviously, but far away from "mature"

I'm particularly addicted to the RKs theme due to how epic it sounds
youtube.com/watch?v=lvVth8YMI3w

So what. I signed the petition for what the petition was asking for(Digimon Re: Digitise). Not for this crap , Habu didn't do me a favour releasing a game I didn't want.

i'm getting both cyber sleuth complete and pokemans then keeping an eye out for nude/lewd mods on the PC release of digimon.

Attached: cosgrove2.gif (350x236, 42K)

Then they gave you Next Order and it flopped. The petition showed them there was an interest is Digimon, but sales showed them nobody actually cared about World style games.

I'm a huge digifag but atleast I'm not delusional.

Attached: 1558710105065.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

I've never played a Digimon game.
How do you obtain new digimon? Hatch them?
Can you use whichever Digimon you want or are you stuck with a partner for story purposes?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WASTE YOUR MONEY IN MY GAME!!!! I NEED MONEY TO FEED MY 25 CATS RECOLOR!!!!

Attached: .jpg (388x640, 71K)

Why is there no incest art of renamon fucking her brother or father?

Hackers Memory flopped. The only reason Cyber Sluts did "well" was because it was marketed as a big return to the west and journalists confused it for being the game being petitioned for.

When will you type of shitposters just vanish?

youtube.com/watch?v=nqPwarOp-KI

I don't care what fags say, Frontiers was cool and this OP is the best.

Considering the autistic responses we're seen here, probably. Though I wouldn't it is so much because of Digimon but more so because deep down they know Pokémon has turned into shit but they can't accept it.

>Hackers Memory flopped.
It still sold more than Next Order.

Come on, yokai watch franchise is better than pokemon and digimon together

For another port?

Already got cyber sleuth on PS4 but haven't finish it and never got hacker memory. Is it worth double dipping for hacker memory and portability alone?

>implying yokai watch is good
You need a single digit IQ to actually believe this.

truly a cyber slut

Each time you fight a Digimon you "scan" them. Once the progress hit 100% (around 5-10 fights) you can duplicate them in the Digilab.
After that you can pretty much do whatever you want with that Digimon. Each Digimon can evolve into several other Digimon or devolve into a prior form, making it possible to obtain the majority of Digimon from a single one.
You can use whatever you want. The only limiting factor is the party size (each Digimon takes up "size", the higher evolved it is, the more size it needs), which scales up pretty generously the further you progress in the story.

This game is literally the pokemon for babies. Literally a shitty autobattler

And here we go with more of this tribalistic shitposting. Now there will probably never be another Digimon, Pokémon, or Yokai Watch thread without this kind of garbage.

I wonder how the yokai lo...
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 4c3.jpg (820x800, 100K)

>claim bad game is good
>someone says its shit
>call them a shitposter and cry

It's because the Pokemon and Yokai Watch community is full of autists and considering the type of game Digimon World is, Digimon probably has quite a few autists too.
Add the general toxicity that comes from the Pokemon and YK fanbase and yes, Digimon threads will turn out the same from now on.

This franchise is still alive?

I’m not that user, I just don’t feel like having to deal with constant shitflinging about which Monster battling RPG you play, shit’s just tiresome.

Next Order really suffered from a huge difficulty curve and not emphasizing just how important the no damage while blocking skill was. I also really didn't like raising 2 digimon at once. I know you could abuse it for easy stat gains but I'd rather just having one partner.

>the wrong ones.
user, please. First of all, they made Next 0rder right after Cyber Sleuth. Besides, adding to what this user said , Story games are easier to get into, therefore more people can get in the franchise and buy the games, and honestly, I also think Story games > World games. As for Survive, it's just a spin-off game and it doesn't do any harm to have one every once in a while.

Who?

I agree. People should only be allowed to say good things about my favorite games. Anyone who dislikes it is a shitposter and should be banned.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SURVIVE?

When are we going to get Monster Rancher back to complete the superior mons ensemble

Next year.
I just hope it's gonna be a spring release.

There’s a difference between giving criticism and saying shit like:
>implying yokai watch is good
>You need a single digit IQ to actually believe this.
>This game is literally the pokemon for babies. Literally a shitty autobattler
It’s just low effort shitposting not in depth criticism.

Attached: 6CE7B70B-2A78-4AF9-ACF0-256C1A404FED.png (500x522, 133K)

We're getting a Monster Rancher announcement sometime this month.

It's called Digimon World 2

>Next year.
Is this confirmed, did it actually get delayed?

Even though I'm both a digifag and a pokéfag (despite hating nu-Pokémon) because I don't think there's a problem liking more than 1 monster franchise, I would never waste my money on that pile of shit. I'd rather see Monster Rancher make a comeback.

It apparently did enough to make them decide develop another Story game instead of a World game.

god digivolving new digimons is too addicting

Yes, 2020.

Sorry but I'm not a degenerate shotafag

Please stop shitposting with these games, I actually like them

haha, fucking nope.

Do you know what schadenfreude means?

>yokai watch
I would rather to be fucked in the ass by gamefreak instead

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef7ZCP2XiAU
Your days are numbered pokeshills.

Attached: 738947372.gif (887x471, 71K)

Hell yeah, let's hope it's not just mobile shit

I'm not (just) shitposting though, I actually intend to buy the package.

>We'll finally get access to quality Digimon models for lewd SFM/blender/whateverthefucktheyuse
>No more poorly modeled Renamon

Attached: Dante Wheeler.jpg (553x441, 26K)

The models have been available for a while.

who is that guy on the far right with the kamen rider mon?

also was the digimon anime with the guy punching digimons to digivolve good?

KILL
ME

An old port?

How would you fix the games Yea Forums?

My main problem is the shitty battle system that's literally scissors paper rock and damage sponge bosses.

Wandering in a Mayohiga is great

>and a mature story
Can't be any more of a manchild than this. You are literally playing a thing that is aimed to children and yet you want mature stories in it, for fucks sake

Fucking weebs I swear

I want to fuck Flamedramon instead.

Attached: Hot dogs.png (1200x994, 920K)

e621.net/post/show/1691521
They are not that bad

rent free

Any news on Digimon Survive?

Ryo from the Wonderswan Digimon games who made a cameo in 02 and then appeared in Tamers.
For the 2nd question, yes, Savers is good. I'd say it's the third best Digimon anime.

does it have every digimon ever?

More elaboration on types i guess

And it looks like sutvive is going for the "strong bond wirh your partner" thing

Delayed to 2020 and we are waiting for the to upload the panel so we can see the intro cinematic

>does it have every digimon ever?

It doesn't even have 1/4 of them.

>An old port?
That I never played so it's worth for me.

The boring answer is probably just normalizing all damage so you aren't just spamming piercing specials to smash through damage sponges and not having the rps system so you're being able to use your favorites without worry, great for fanservice but then the system is even more basic.

Personally the only real upgrade I'd like to see is making it easier to get the generic attacks, not cross-evolve seventeen times for the perfect setup.

Attached: Digimon Universe Appli Monsters 45 1080p.mkv_snapshot_18.35_[2017.08.12_11.59.12].jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

is the game at least 10/10?

Except a lot of them are copied because there are a lot of clones.

Cry harder

Nokia is so fucking hot.

Attached: 1547550159646.jpg (800x1131, 715K)

They're not bad because there were no alternatives, now that there's a real proper in-model Renamon to use that shit went from not that bad to just serviceable.

Then where is the porn? All I see is the same SFM Renamon model from the other response being used over and over.

No but this is not a 90 billion dolar franchise so it's justifiable, specially when Habu already said he intends to add even more Digimon in the next Story game.

>No but this is not a 90 billion dolar franchise so it's justifiable

No it's not, half of the digimon are just another Digimon recoloured anyway.

I remember seeing a way better image of her, sadly I don't have it.

Attached: 1549600853172.jpg (800x1231, 259K)

Quick! i need to get up to speed on digimon! give me lists of top tier digi waifu. I know of renamon and angelmon, but are there others?

>half of the digimon
Fuck off with your bullshit. I don't remember the exact number but I think it was only 20+ recolors. Out of ~340, that's not much.

Lilithmon is a staple.

To add to this: even the recolors got unique animations to differentiate them from the originals.

Rosemon is top tier Plantgirls > Angels/Devils and Furries

Attached: d9uhazc-13cf2ee2-f47b-4322-8bd0-4273d23647d0.png (960x544, 590K)

I mean half of all Digimon are recolours.

Shit, I don’t know, maybe the porn artists aren’t aware they’re online or feel like their shitty models are better.

I'm getting it on PC, I'm not an inbred limiting myself to the switch's garbage limitations and huge prices.

Again, bullshit. there's like 200 recolors at most in +1000 digimon.

FeMC is hotter

You are going to buy a switch. For an old port?

see

>still buying Pogaymon
What the fuck is wrong with you?

portendo shitch

Attached: 1542732966733.jpg (960x723, 285K)

>mature story
never post again

Pokemon would never base a major story on a dude being gay for his childhood friend.

>Thread doesnt show up if you search Digimon in the catalog
Absolute retard, never make a thread again

Too bad these games are shit, and arguably worse than any pokemon game.

The only good digimon games is the digimon world series

read the thread inbred, this thread was made on /vp/ for shitposting purposes.

the mods send the thread here

>and arguably worse than any pokemon game.
I haven't played these games but I doubt they are worse than post-Black pokemon games.

I don't even buy pokemon games anymore, they lost their charm.

>0 rent has been deposited to your account

post-Black 2*

Sorry guys, haha.

I swear, sometimes it feels like this board is full of stupid kids

>It's more mature than baby's first RPG, that's for sure.

what are you even trying to say here

>Ports I already played years ago

It's getting old.

>Pokémon
that's what he means by baby's first RPG, which is true btw.

>switch version will be downgraded
From what? Cyber sluts and hackers memories are Vita games and a switch is much more powerful than a vita

>reeee I can only play a game if the story is dark and edgy and mature so I can reassure myself I'm a man!

>This is what I'm going to buy a Switch for.
PS Vita games? Sounds about right.

You're immature if that's what you think when you read the word mature.

no digimon game is dark or edgy.

Yeah, meaning if it does get downgraded then it was a very lazy and very rushed port.

sorry, joe, but trying to pit digichads and yokaichads against each other isn't going to work.

Attached: 1548457474606.jpg (2546x1964, 491K)

Cyber Sleuth was a horrible game. Outside the digimon being identical save one move (sometimes) the generic animu story was insufferable.

christ, at least try to hide your redditness.

Attached: 1558987562830.jpg (448x490, 83K)

nice OC

Neat. will you be able to transfer Digimon between games this time though? That was one of the only reasons I've been holding off on Hackers memory for ps4

i didn't draw it, unfortunately. i just saved it from here months ago.

Is that a normal way to draw a Ampersand/et/and sign?

But Digimon also has mobile games.

guzzling animu shit is summerfag if there ever was.

sure, but habu doesn't live in fear of smartphones to the point of turning the real games into glorified mobile games like masuda does.

Yea Forums was founded by and for people who "guzzled animu shit," newfag.

Attached: 1551810278262.jpg (1876x674, 429K)

and 8765 was taken