Between the two, which collects the most dust for you?

Between the two, which collects the most dust for you?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x584, 1.85M)

Both

I occasionally use my ps3 for singstar when I have people over.

WiiU. Bought it the same year as PS4 and look at it now, just a brick

my ps4 is very good for Netflix plus my toddler likes to play with the controller and turn the console on and off for fun.

Attached: 1561861197554.jpg (1330x1863, 382K)

My Switch, for this gen.

PS3.
The only games I remember playing on it were MGS4, Last of us and something else that I can't recall off the top of my head.
Watched a lot of Blu-rays on it at the time though.

The PS4 vanilla. Weirdly, this has nothing to do with any lack of usage, as it's the family YouTube/Netflix machine. It just gets very dusty, very quickly.

i sold my ps4 and never looked back, truly a garbage console

>left
I came here for NO GAMES memes and shitposting, not to feel sad and alone. If I wanted that I would have just gone outside.
These threads are supposed to be fun.

Attached: 1cbuhpwudmg21.png (616x600, 466K)

homebrewed ?
I kinda want a Wii U, it's pretty cheap now and i heard it's a pretty good emulator.
don't know if I should update my Pc for cemu or looking for an used wii u

None of them i keep them cleaned in plastic bags if i dont use them. You are filthy.

My PS3 is an excellent blu ray player so it's always being used. Haven't touched PS4 in a while.

The PS3 because sometimes people use the PS4 for Netflix

Attached: 26img026.png (640x480, 10K)

Wii U and now the switch.
both arent dusty though because i know how to clean my shit even though i dont play them anymore

PS3 now that HEN made modding it so much more simpler

Both are boxed up in the closet. Only thing I have hooked up in my PC

My PS3 is in my closet. The PS4 is the only home console I've been using lately.

the shitch
nogames mt8

I'm not under 18 and I actually graduated high school.... with that said... I don't own either. I'm too smart to fall for the console meme.

yet you're here

If you don't regularly clean your living space your consoles are going to collect dust regardless of whether you use them or not. Being powered on doesn't activate a magic dust guard.

The only thing these threads show is how disgusting some of you are.