"We want the Warren Spector audience"

It's confirmed you can actually beat this game without killing anyone. Will you?

Attached: download.jpg (214x236, 13K)

Fuck no. Nonlethal options are boring as fuck. You're given all this cool stuff and then you're not supposed to use it? Miss me with that gay shit.

I just hope it's not tied to the "good ending".

No. It's an FPS. You're removing 98% of the gameplay.
Dialogue trees aren't gameplay

Why the fuck would I not kill any one? Why even play a Video Game?

I will probably try to then get bored halfway through and overcompensate by killing everyone I see in the most over the top ways possible, like in every Dishonored game.

>non-lethal playthroughs

Attached: 1544299989929.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Why are you referencing a Yea Forums obscure eceleb on a video game board? Are you retarded?

nigger

Yeah but is it actually viable or is it like postal 2 where not killing anybody requires total mastery of the game to escape from the hillbilly bondage lair.

Yeah why not, it's an RPG.
If i wanted to shoot someone i'd just play call of duty instead.

>it's an RPG
No it's not.

>Yea Forums obscure eceleb

Attached: 1561856218317.jpg (637x721, 69K)

Ill still kill people when they deserve it
But i look forward to solving some of the games more retarded conflicts with diplomacy
So many games only let you solve problems with a bullet
Its nice to have other options

Cringe post

what about mod-support?
couldn't care less about vanilla campaign. i want to roleplay as da bolice and bring down degenerates in raids

They also said you could choose your childhood hero but that ended up not being true
Don't trust cdpr.

>Yea Forums obscure eceleb

Attached: 1547803237592.png (817x891, 32K)

neo-Yea Forums, where an AAA RPG making an attempt to have actual choices/options is mocked because its too le onions

Attached: 1437933559231.jpg (616x699, 49K)

they can do whatever they want since there is literally ZERO competition. no one doing a big scale Cyberpunk game besides them

im gonna speedrun to the end, so i will kill probably cuz i dont want to get spoilered on here lol

>having more options in a game is now reddit
I don't care about cyberpunk because they'll probably fuck it up, but what the fuck is wrong with Yea Forums these days. fucking hell

but how is this new? sounds like Deus Ex all over again

summer-Yea Forums thinks warren spector is a Yea Forums eceleb

sums up the state of the board pretty well

It's not meant to be new you fucking dingus. What is new is retards acting as if an additional way to play the game is somehow a negative because the idea of making that choice doesn't align with their values or their way of playing the game.

its mental retardation.

gunplay will likely be horrible just like the combat in W3 so yes, I'll take the stealthy non-lethal routes
I think he means CDPR fanboys shilling the game as the new shit, when in reality it's been done (better) before

Still mad your bait threads dont work anymore huh?

What bait threads?

how is that new either? this is Yea Forums since a decade

Depends. If there’s situations where I don’t want to kill anyone then I won’t. If there’s situations where I want to kill someone then I will. Simple as that.