Is this the peak of gaming?

Is this the peak of gaming?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sat3IIMsFm0
youtube.com/watch?v=2QGpsvlrdPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It felt like it at least.

It's peak kino

It is peak of Kojima ego.

Every single boss fight in Metal Gear Rising is more peak than that

Attached: 1547875798896.png (1280x720, 2.18M)

I can hear this image. This is when I knew the game would be kino

>literal gay kissing shit
>reuse the same boss fight mechanics from all the other games
>old men fighting each other to death wow so exciting guys
Wew

Too bad this is already the peak of the entire thing about 10 minutes in. Not saying the rest was bad, but nothing beats RULES OF NATURE.

It is peak Metal Gear Solid.

Story of MGS was complete shit after the first one.

If you don't think 2 is good you're literally too dumb to get it.

Never has a game won me so much in the first 10 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=Sat3IIMsFm0

Attached: 1558834832434.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Nah, the other bossfights were great too.
Generic trashmob gameplay wasn't all that special, though.

The series was supposed to end after mgs2 so everything after that is literal fan fiction filler shit. So your dearly loved series is complete shit because it’s more filler than cannon

Nice flip flopping, faggot.

The series was "supposed" to end after literally each iteration, Kojima is never happy to end it so he keeps going. And if you dont think 3 is the tightest shit, get the fuck outta my face

>making a "flashback and music compilation" of past games in the middle of the fight when there has only been two games were both liquid and snake appeared (in canonical order)

I know the idea is pretty good but it looked kind of shit especially when adding MGS3

Plat always starts games at an 11 so you wont notice the buildup to a 12/10 fight at the very end

But it should after MGS 2. Just like Terminator should end after T2. MGS V is like Terminator: Salvation.

To this day I still don't know who Solid Snake and Liquid Ocelot are because there are so many of them
I only played MGS3 and MGSV since that's what available on PC. I love this series to death but it hurts not being able to play even half of it.

MGS2 is unbeaten in story, but the gameplay is memorization based (plus tons of skill), not mainly skill based (with less memorization) like later iterations. The little things make it near impossible to get into after playing MGS games that game out after 2.

Two important examples.
In MGS3 and after you can peek and aim and not get seen.
In MGS2 peeking will lead to an alert phase.

In MGS3 and after enemies have less invincibility frames and you can knock them out safely with melee.
In MGS2 you will get knifed and sent to the ground if you try to grab an enemy soldier.

>Not even bothering to play the PC version of MGS 1
Pleb.

Attached: Armstrong Sick.png (634x662, 382K)

>The same shitty boxing boss fight for the 6th fucking time.
Kojima is a hack. I wouldn't be surprised if he planned to beat up Eli in MGSV and will do the same in DS.

both 2 and 1 are on pc not being on steam doesn't change that fact zoomer

LOL BAITED XD

3 isnt on pc either you stupid retards

WHOOOOOOOOOOO?!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

It should have ended here

youtube.com/watch?v=2QGpsvlrdPA

Gameplay sucks in every MGS except Phantom Pain. But MGS 2 was last game with vision and good story. Also you can play as Grey Fox with HF blade in VR training.

You people keep insisting MGS2 is the only good MGS when MGS3 is not only good but also better than MGS2 on every front

Attached: 1562068348834.jpg (1024x576, 170K)

i assumed you played it on 3ds

I hate bideo games

senator armstrong has a word for you.

>what is emulation?
if you are too poor to buy a decent rig just off yourself,nigger.

Kinda. MGS4 was a great sendoff to the series.

>merely pretending

Actually the peak of gaming was me fukken ur mom lmao

Attached: 1559530624359.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Not for me. I don't care about story, characters or settings. I don't like when they subvert my expectations.

When is MGS4 getting a fucking remaster, wtf.

>is the peak of gaming 30 hours of fucking fan-wank that culminates in a homoerotic fistfight on top of a boat?
yeah easily

I think i may be the only one who enjoyed generic trashmob slicing and dicing. Except for mastiffs that ruined the flow of combat by spamming grabs, the rest of the enemies were fun to fight

I'm not sure if you are serious or not.