Why a upscaled ps2 game looks better than anything on switch???

why a upscaled ps2 game looks better than anything on switch???

Attached: 08.jpg (1280x720, 333K)

Good art design, characters and environments in this game looked great then and now. My personal favourite areas are Paramina Rift, Stilshrine of Miriam and forgotten city Giruvegan

>a upscaled ps2 game
that's a modern pc game

>mfw i will never spend all day playing FF12 again

i miss 2006, bros

Attached: 9MJzsJp.png (605x520, 358K)

>It's on the switch
You just blow in from stupid town?

FFXII was hideous though, especially everyone's faces
Why they did that when FFX faces were already decent is a mystery

Learn English before making threads you ESL faggot.

Attached: finalfantasy12_2064633b.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

It looks like shit on the Switch. And that's not the point yes making retard. Switch games made for it all look like shit, not ports.

i dont speak americano, sorry my friendo

Why are you such a hipster, user?

Say whatever you want but Ivalice is god tier comfy

Oh the last good final fantasy.

Attached: FFXIITZA_Apr162017_26.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Whoever came up with choco bunny girls is a genius.

FF12 as whole package is fucking garbage but it's the small things like monster hunting, side quests and the aesthetics that save that game.

Playing it now on Switch and I agree its easily one of the best looking games on the system. The art direction is god tier and its super polished.
I just got to Bur-Omisace and as much as I love the rest of the game I just can't get into the gameplay. Every single battle so far has been letting gambits auto attack and auto cure, nothing more.

Native speakers are minority. Know your place.

>FF12 as whole package is fucking garbage

is time to dilate, my friend

the thing is that the battle system in ff12 only works if you actually get creative with it, it's a fantastic tool but unfortunately most people, unless they're forced to adapt, just used basics attack and heal gambit leaving most ot the system unexplored. It's actually super satisfying to come up with more complex strategies that you see unfolding perfectly during a fight

>gameplay is polished with interesting mechanics
>low difficulty gives you no meaning to use them
this is one of the low points of vidya

Main thing keeping me from doing that is having to buy most gambits, I feel hesitant to commit since money isn't uber abundant in this game like in other JRPGs

Like reverse + decoy, r-right?

Foe HP = 100% Steal with thief cuffs = no more problems with money

>game opens with soldier bros on a covert mission, cunts stabbing one another on armored chocobos and fucking wizards
>it's a bait and switch as the main character is fujobait twink faggot and his qwurky girl friend
>you don't meet the actual mc until 10 hours into the game and even then he's just a side character
>story is ridiculously generic with the evil empire wanting power stones and we have to stop them because idk why?
Like i said, the game itself is fucking garbage, it's the side content that save it.

story, in any game, is irrelevant

because well drawn textures and good design choices aren't straining on your hardware

This, it's why games like muramasa on the vita look so fucking fantastic

it's pretty middle of the road user, it had no inspiration.

If only it had good story, MC and gameplay.

A Wii U game looks better than anything on Basedtch. Nintendo should be ashamed for releasing such garbage hardware in the year 2017

Attached: xenotrash18.jpg (1280x1440, 486K)

it has the best gameplay of ff serie after fft

>Basedtch

Onions cause bad breath.

Attached: switch.jpg (1578x1306, 325K)