Untitled

Attached: d2d60m4-10c21cf5-70ac-4bfe-9d02-77573f7d2b57.jpg (289x209, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRF_7xsu10c
youtube.com/watch?v=pwBsniuGbbw
tailsfromthecrypt.weebly.com/archive.html
sonicfanon.fandom.com/wiki/J.C._the_Hyena
deviantart.com/sirjchyena231
tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixj8EbwC7NU
web.archive.org/web/20160305124540/http://quackerandbowen.com/sonicr.html
youtu.be/UKdLov1sBso
newgrounds.com/portal/view/488474
xat.com/chat/room/54823775/?new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck did this stupid shit get popular?

little kids being gullible + sonic fanbase autism

>"It'sa me, Mario! I'm going to fucking rape you!

Creepy pasta's were big, and no one is allowed to talk about Sonic R on the internet, so it was their only opportunity.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

what were they actually thinking?
what prompted this creation?

To cash in on sonic.exe.

tails doll predates sonic.exe by fucking eons, user

Jesus Christ I had completely forgotten about this retardation. Why the fuck did you remind me OP, fuck you.

Both are still shit

Attached: IMG_20190425_145332.png (175x93, 20K)

Guys, I saw a red light floating at the end of my garden last night at around 2am. Should I call the police?

LIVIN IN THE CITY

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE

Run

Attached: 1540444248564.gif (477x414, 29K)

Fuck Sonic.exe
Gave me nightmares for 3 months straight

I must be completely out of the loop. I remember this thing from Sonic R and that one stage in Sonic Adventure, and that's about it.

Why did eggman make a tails doll?

>creepypastas are old news and all unoriginal now
>I'm also older and not a gullabe retard, just a general retard
Damn it dudes I just want to read a scary story again about vidya

I don’t know.

There were multiple creepypastas made about tails doll, one being a Bloody Mary-esque story where if you play Can you feel the Sunshine backwards in a dark room you'll summon tails doll. Shit was hilarious because of all the floating red dot videos that appeared on YouTube.

For some reason cut content in video games scare me and I really don't know why.
When I was young I had nightmares about turning on my Genesis and something I didn't recognize from the game coming up, or the game making droning noises or playing eerie
tunes.

A good example is this unused song from SNES Flintstones The Movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRF_7xsu10c

It's calming and very well produced, but it doesn't fit the mood of the game at all, and it sounds, for a lack of a better word, not man-made, kind of in an uncanny valley territory. I can imagine turning on the console and this song unexplicably playing, that shit freaks me out.

Can You Feel The Sunshine is unironically a good song. People forget that pretty much all Sonic songs are cheesy af.

Tails Doll scared me and I don't even know anything about any creepy pasta.
Just the presence of it freaked me out.

Attached: Tails-doll-in-its-first-home-tails-doll-4370537-800-600.jpg (800x600, 250K)

sonic R was great. I used to play tag with the bots but they knew how to clip out of the rainbow level

Oh fuck, I remember this one.

Attached: 1503356410563.gif (500x297, 2.28M)

Obligation to complete his set after Metal Sonic, I guess.

i just remember it being in those shitty flash animation collections as a spoopy easter egg.

Then why did he make a doll instead of a robot?

And Metal Knuckles.

Look at how many times he's changed designs.

>Badniks
>Egg Robos
>E-Series
>Egg Pawns

He comes off as kind of ADHD. Bet he needs the variety.

Because Tails is lame, and only shotafags like him, thus he doesn't get a cool robo counterpart.

This is from the same game that introduced Metal Knuckles. Metal Sonic is the only one that came previously.

>THE HYPER REALISTIC RAT'S FACE APPEARED ON SCREEN SURROUNDED BY GOO AND IT SAID IN BLOOD "ME JESUS"
how the fuck were you scared by that shit

Attached: 1559379485330.png (700x700, 184K)

Why did sonic R’s roster suck so hard?

>metal knuckles
>tails doll
>egg pawn

Why didn’t they use vector, espio, fang, mighty, or ray? Would have been much better than those fuckers.

I know, but I’m just assuming he built Metal Knuckles before making the Tails Doll.

sonic r remake when

That's pretty logical. If you were going to make a killer robot, Knuckles would make a pretty good starting point before Tails.

And Amy in a car.

>I AM GOD scared you
user, please tell me you're joking.

user, that's pretty pathetic.

Even when Creepypastas were big, I thought Sonic.exe was garbage. Knowing nowadays that the author was also an autistic furry with a god complex is just the icing on the cake.

Attached: fizzypops grape blast.png (390x381, 73K)

>Literally a phallus + vagina monster in the old comic

Evan was into some weird shit

I hope sega will allow new 3D classic sonic games, but that doesn’t seem like something they would allow

Metal Knuckles is badass. Keep in mind this is back when they were still allowed to create new characters. I can barely believe you're complaining about inventing 2 new characters instead of making you numb to the same 5 characters like modern Sonic Team does.

Attached: Metal Knuckles.png (274x221, 31K)

Alright, admitting time: who and how many narrators did you listen to, Yea Forums?
SSTWL, Jr and Lazy Masquerade as well.

Attached: FCNn3NG.png (320x272, 167K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560118553192.jpg (852x356, 65K)

>wanting new characters from modern sonic team

YIKES

Well I don't want shit like "Zeti." Actually, even they COULD have been done well. Look, Sonic Team is going to fuck it up whether it's recycling or making something new. So it doesn't really matter anymore.

I had a dream that there was a ghost ship that would just sail through Hyrule field on a stormy nights in OoT, and if it found Link it would enslave him and turn him into a ghost.

Sonic R is a fun game

Same here.
Also, I remember that picture looking much scarier and realistic then it does now.

This thing killed my little brother. its not a fucking joke dude

Did anyone here actually try to "summon" tails doll?
I never did since:
1) I was terrified of the thing
2) There was no concrete way to do it. The method of summon was different depending on where you read it.

Attached: tailsdoll1.jpg (300x218, 28K)

the only creepy part about sonic.exe was the drowning sound and that wasnt even from the shitpasta

I want to fuck Tails, and his doll form.

So do most sane people

Sonic.exe is the type of shit that made everyone start seeing creepypastas as a joke.

No wonder the tails doll doesn't show up anymore.
He got tired of people trying to fuck him.

Attached: 1556582246253.png (300x300, 136K)

>Fuck up the the ritual
>Summon a furry instead
Worst saturday night ever

>"to this day my feet ache and are sore"
The only sentence that can make me burst out loud from reading it and it's from a Sonic creepypasta

I remember all the videos that had Cute Little Dead Bunny as his theme.

Hey atleast you got off lucky and only summoned one. Some people became one after their failed attempt.

Mate listen to the other songs

Same.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwBsniuGbbw

Attached: image.jpg (1224x896, 99K)

What did TT mean by this?

You’re a fucking retard

It came before Sonic.exe and supposedly the image in OP was a secret in the game files, I forget how you'd be supposed to find it but Tails Doll in general was an anomaly. It was nice how he floated because it meant shortcuts involving water didn't hinder you at all.

Tell me something I don't know

Attached: 1556157861290.png (390x370, 182K)

Attached: creepypasta_the_fighters__the_spirit_of_misfortune_by_sandvich33-d7ynfzi.jpg (300x287, 10K)

Sonic the fighters got an HD port, why Sonic R did not?

>the author was also an autistic furry with a god complex
All I remember hearing was he got mad when the shitty story got removed from the Creepypasta wiki, was this after that?

>back in the days of the tails doll research lab
>mfw that was pretty much my first internet community i frequented mostly because of the cringe roleplay in its xat chat

Attached: 1495335351859.png (473x709, 212K)

I once open-mouth kissed a horse.

OP's pic is way creepier anyway, it has that texture to it and the void surrounding it

Is that fanart or and image made by the devs?

Hot

... None?

I remember this site pretty fondly from late middle-school days. tailsfromthecrypt.weebly.com/archive.html

He initially posted that rant to his FurAffinity account

Last I saw of him, some user posted in a Creepypasta thread that he was having a YCH art sale where you could pay him to have him draw your OC getting facesat by his edgy Lion King hyena fursona.

The Sonic.exe author isn't just someone who made something dumb when he was younger, he's an autistic megafaggot that doesn't realize that the story was conceptually bad, and that none of his re-write fix that.

Attached: 1552774752144.png (1200x1200, 15K)

remember sonic shorts

Attached: 1506970745289.png (422x357, 161K)

>got spooked by one of the tails doll clips once
i was a little bitch, wasn't i

>Remember me and my friends stumbling across his Sonic Fanon Wikia page for his OC which he made years ago
>Spends hours giggling and reading through his retarded fan-fiction
>See he created the edgiest fucker imaginable who is somehow on good terms with both Sonic and God (yes, God)
>Is friends with Sonic, Discord (from MLP) God himself, Albert Wesker, the three hyenas from Lion King,
>Hates Zalgo for some retarded reason who is somehow canon in all of this
>Somehow creates some Avengers-type group but for Evil supervillains and recruits Albert Wesker in it
You can't make this shit up.
>Somehow Sonic is okay with this
sonicfanon.fandom.com/wiki/J.C._the_Hyena
If you think that's bad.
Here's his current shit deviantart.com/sirjchyena231

Attached: The Amusings of a Cigarette Smoking Man.jpg (639x480, 40K)

>Remember writing an email to someone about the Tails Doll when I was 10 or something
>Sent it to everyone I know
>Even family friends
>Accidentally sent it to people I didn't know by writing random fucking email addresses because I was a stupid kid
>Said some really autistic spergy shit in it
>See this thread
>Have flashbacks
>Mfw

Attached: 1562237241889.jpg (600x766, 137K)

I don't get this one, what was it called?

Godzilla NES. It's one of the few good vidya pastas.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

KING KONG

>Actual production value
>Spooky as hell videos using only bullshit in the game
>That ending
Ben Drowned is the absolute best as long as you ignore the shitty text logs and just watch the video

Who /talesfromthegasstation/ here?

F U C K

>that kid who named this majora's mask file YOURTURN

Attached: 1468851247896.png (600x600, 762K)

IMO, This was the true finale to the whole saga. It was too perfect. Anything else just isn't right.

this one stuck with me for a while. I had a very low horror tolerance as a kid.

too bad about the ending

>"The creator of the Multiverse and the heavens seems to know J.C. and his godhood, though J.C. doesn't know how or why (Most likely due to the fact that he was "reborn"), but other than that, they're rather good friends. God is one of the only few beings that J.C. seems to revere (other than Sonic most likely), though God tries his best to calm the hyena down whenever he is stunned by his presence. God admires J.C.'s work and is never to busy to hang out with him whenever given the chance."
holy shit what the fuck lmao

Attached: 1562512749691.png (497x493, 468K)

my god

hotglue

That was the greatest creepypasta to ever be made, but only after this

Attached: 1537842106383.png (1025x749, 459K)

It gets retconned in the sequel.

Sequel?

Godzilla Replay

I bought a sonic r cartridge from my neighbor's trash can and when i plugged it in tail doll pop up and say "brrweeeeeheheeeeheeeee i will kill you". I checked the cartridge and it had some sticky chewimg gum on it, so i scratched it off it said, "Sonic R fuck word murder edition". I was so scared, i didnt remember this ever happening in my favorite game sonic r but i kept playing on. When i reached the second level tail doll pop up again and say "stop play or he get you". I looked back and big man get me. He dieded later that night, its me his friend and i am writing this after he died. Dont play sonic r ever or you die.

Fuck, I'm not the only one.
I was really autistic about cut content when I was younger and I still am.
Half life's cut stuff in particular.
The empty, unfinished maps were so fucking surreal and creepy.
I still feel a very distinct feeling when reading or seeing cut content.

Lol this is fake, I played it as a kid and nothing happened

my boy, Muta

We /tcrf/ now?
tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor

Based and Mutapilled.

You propably didnt play the murder edition then

>Lazy Masquerade
Patrician taste

>creepypasta thread up
>Half life thread up
Good day today.

Attached: 1561315152797.gif (316x306, 541K)

>That creepypasta webcomic by comikat or whatever that only gets updated every 5 years
>That one DeviantArt chick who kept giving classic CreepyPasta characters like Eyeless jack and Laughing jack origin stories for no god damn reason
>Ticci Toby being the warning sign that the Creepypasta fandom was gonna get OC as fuck

God damn

Attached: 1530679240152.jpg (210x255, 8K)

Sounds fun desu

>that quacker and bowen website that had a fucking shitload of tails doll stories
>it's fucking GONE

Attached: 129791361339.jpg (704x465, 51K)

TAKE ME BACK IN TIME

Oh fuck I completely forgot about Ticci Toby

I want to go back lads

Attached: eat fries.png (684x969, 200K)

What's the worst vidya related pasta you have read?

Which one is this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixj8EbwC7NU

bump

>ywn come home from school, jump straight to old creepypasta sites and read shitty pastas that still ended up scaring you ever again
Damn..

Posted about it earlier, but it's actually still up.
I couldn't find the main Sonic site they had, which was named "The Church Of Shadow The Hedgehog" or something, though.

>All those at Tails Doll Wikia
>these guys and gals help by supporting me when i feel down, like a second family. i would really like it for you to drop by and check 'em out
>the site is gone now
I hope they're all still friends

Attached: 1500216953666.png (717x1029, 646K)

>but it's actually still up

Bull fucking shit, look at the website past April 2016. It's gone and you're mistaking the true one for something else.

>web.archive.org/web/20160305124540/http://quackerandbowen.com/sonicr.html

Attached: 1533500611003.jpg (307x309, 18K)

My bad, I actually didn't think to check the Wayback machine and thought that Weebly archive was as much as we salvaged.

>In today's flashy world of Wiis and the DS
Something about just reading that in the current day gets a weird chuckle out of me
Wholesome, user.

Adventure/Boostfag detected

Listen here, faggot. Sega has been creating new Sonic friends since the second game. Remember "Tails?" It's tradition. "Too many friends" is a meme and has never ever been the problem with the series. The problem was alternate playstyles that didn't suit the game. So drop the memes and think with your brain instead.

Blood Whistle or the one n64 one where Pilot Wings turns into Pearl Harbor

Attached: BEN DROWNED.gif (360x270, 806K)

>forever unfinished
thanks for reminding me

>>forever unfinished
>what one fanfic which hits all your buttons and was updated like 8 months ago
I don't like this feel

Not a sonicfag but does this thing have any backstory or relevance in other sonic games? I have to say, the idea of just randomly putting a rag doll version of one your characters into a game is pretty odd.

Tails is NOT lame

Attached: 1539380058691.jpg (600x420, 47K)

Nope, nothing. Just that Eggman (presumably) made it.

Not really. The occasionally reference it, and it has some relevance in the comics. However media outside of the games are for the most part non-canon. Heck, even the games are borderline noncanon.

Tails Doll is just an Eggman robo up there with Metal Sonic. In Sonic Adventure, there's Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles dolls Eggman uses for target practice. Da's about it, unless there's some other relevance another user can mention.

Sonic R had a PC port and is in the Gems collection with weather changes that change the tracks, like water turning into ice.

Honestly, Gems Collection is probably the least annoying way to play Sonic R. The PC version requires you to have a disk or burn that crap, or use something like Daemon Tools to get audio.

oldpcgames.jpg

I have to say, Ben Drowned aged surprisingly well, at least the videoes have. Watching them now, it's impressive just how much work went into them.

Attached: ben-drowned-3.jpg (400x300, 13K)

there's an updated rerelease from 2004 that doesn't use CD audio but i haven't tried it yet.

>MFW Archie Comics turned Tails Doll into a motherfucking Lovecraftian Horror.

Attached: 1375001399918.jpg (298x272, 53K)

Attached: 1518407824988.gif (178x176, 14K)

fuck, i remember being a dumbass kid and submitting stories to this website and being so excited when they'd get added. pretty sure i ripped off the ending to halo: ce in one of em.

Hyperealistic thread.

youtu.be/UKdLov1sBso
pretty dope song desu

quick rundown

sonic the fighters got rereleased for 7th gen consoles because they were doing a bunch of model 2 games at once, they may as well include sonic even if it weren't well-received because kids will buy any sonic game. it was also just running in an emulator with some patches, it wasn't a code port.
sonic R is by a non-sega developer and would take much more time and money to port, for a game that's widely regarded by normalfags as unplayably horrible and only liked for its soundtrack.

why did they choose a doll over a mech anyway?

it was always hit and miss but the parts that aren't funny feel totally insufferable now.

>used this song for some shitty tails doll flash game over a fucking decade ago
>it's still up on newgrounds

Attached: 1498084184592.jpg (960x729, 70K)

link?

gib link

newgrounds.com/portal/view/488474

Don't expect anything pretty

fuck it's the other one that actually uses the song

Attached: Tails_Doll_Transforms.jpg (911x1400, 608K)

Fuck it, I'll take the plunge. Any Sonic autists actually know what was up with the Tails doll? No creepypasta meme shit, I'm legitimately curious, because it seems so out of place.

rate

Attached: td.png (276x379, 37K)

fucking neat
Though it's always silly to see rounded cartoon animals in serious situations that really don't fit the artstyle

Kind of heavy handed, tbqh. But Archie was never one for subtlety.

>gee bill, TWO weapons?

>go to chat room
oh man

Attached: 1561633030383.jpg (800x600, 36K)

They figured there were too many Metal variants and made a doll variant for Tails instead.

>I actually liked Metal Knuckles' design

Attached: 1505839781831.png (379x500, 272K)

It's just a character designed to complement Mecha Sonic and Metal Knuckles in a shitty 3D Sonic racing game for the Saturn. In-Game he just floats around and isn't affected by any kind of surface changes, but has like the worst speed of any other character.

There's also a bug that causes the first song from the first course to glitch out and infinitely loop while using him regardless of which track you're on, which is where the copypasta started.

It was late in the Archie series life and Ian Flynn kind of botched it.

please r8
thanks

Attached: stronk.png (230x311, 20K)

Nothing wrong with that. He's Metal Sonic but Red and with spiked fists. Pretty easy to make a winning formula with.

nice boobs

I figure they made him a doll because Tails is supposed to be the cute one who appeals to younger kids and killer robot doesn't really befit that too well

Made another.

Attached: finalform.png (208x361, 13K)

But could all three face against the furious five?

Attached: FURIOUS FIVE.png (516x539, 104K)

I don't know about you, but the little green one looks like trouble. He'll sneak under a table and slice and dice you without you ever knowing.

>it still exists
>it's FUCKING POPULATED

I'm absolutely fucking floored

Attached: 1553466502211.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

all business

>Why yes, I do like livin' in the city, how did you know?

EVERYONE GET IN CHAT
THE SERVERS ARE STILL UP

>100% Sonic R
>realize I've met the conditions of the curse
>remember that Tails Doll will come to delete wipe my save data and try to kill me now
>hide my GameCube memory card under my pillow before going to sleep so that he has to go through me first to delete my data
I certainly had my priorities straight as a child, my save data was more valuable to me than my life.

Officially, word is that Eggman got lazy, made a Tails Doll and stuck the gem in so that it would move as a last ditch effort to stop Sonic.
Which makes the creepypasta and whatnot extremely ironic.

xat.com/chat/room/54823775/?new

>I remember that picture looking much scarier and realistic then it does now
I know right? I actually had chills shoot up my spine when I saw the thumbnail and was scared to even open it because of how much that image scared the piss out of me as a kid. Still fairly unsettling to stare at though.

This sounds awesome tho

I always thought that it was a joke about the "robot tails" being an afterthought or rushed

eggrobo is based fuck you

Join the chat room we need more frens

I can't believe i actually believed this load of autistic horseshit when i was 10 years old

*blocks your path*

Attached: BIG NIGGA.png (225x341, 32K)

We all sort of did. Don't feel bad.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

CAN YOU SEE?

Attached: soonik.png (633x778, 244K)

Oh that's nothing
>Get really interested in Tails Doll
> Take a red piece of paper and attach it to a string
>Tape that onto my forehead to be my "blood gem"
>Walk around all day at school with it on trying to impress people
I have no clue what the hell i was thinking