Doom slayer is so badass, why does there have to be pain sounds

>doom slayer is so badass, why does there have to be pain sounds

Attached: soy.png (517x360, 374K)

>everything I don't like it a wojack meme
Imagine being this braindead

The problem is not the pain sounds. It's the way he sounds. Those are QUAKE grunts. The Doom guy is supposed to be uh ... I don't know the English words, but it's the "EEECHHHH"

Take your Nurageface back to the cesspit it belongs to.

>he actually likes "oof"
Neck your neck

nuDoom is unironically complete shit

OOF

I'm just glad they gave him back his face

retarded nostalgic boomer at it again

No, your opinion is.

>pain sounds
what

I really like their new pain sounds, I didn't realize how much I liked it until I realized they weren't there in doom2016 and lot of modern games. Gives a character a lot of personality and sense of vulnerability, I guess. My favorite character grunt is max payne 3 shootdodge AUGH sound he makes

Nudoomers do seem to hate that they made it so that it obviously feels pain. I don't know why they think him being a robot is more "badass" than being a dude who works through the pain.

you could argue that doomguy got desensetized after many years of fighting demons, which is why it makes sense for him to grunt in early games but just not react at all to being hurt in the later ones.

also the grunting was more subtle in og doom. it was more like "hhng" as opposed to the more exagerated "URGH" "OOF".

>it was more like "hhng" as opposed to the more exagerated "URGH" "OOF".
they really aren't hiding the fact that they are going over the top with eternal. Just look at the UI and loading screens from latest e3 gameplay, the story bits there is like the cheesiest shit from 90s saturday morning cartoons or something. It's weird but I really like it in a way

Doom Eternal gave Doomguy his pain sounds back.

They literally have Dopefish on the chainsaw. It’s clear that id is just having fun.

the only reason to defend the grunts is unironically that you are gay

I've played like 20 minutes of the original Doom, so I'm no expert on the franchise. But I did play Doom 2016, and that game really made a point of how ridiculously badass the Doomguy/Doomslayer is. He doesn't take fall damage (that's for pussies) and if I recall correctly he can walk across lava without taking damage.
Hearing him wince in pain in the latest gameplay videos doesn't work at all, it goes against the hyper-badass image they've given the player character.

This. The name is wojak though.

original doomguy doesn't take fall damage, in 2016 he can die from large falls
anyway they're clearly stepping back from the retard characterization of 2016 as quieter master chief and back to john mcclane with superpowers so it all works out

this
>le rip and tear XD
garbage game for zoom zoom generation

rip and tear is from '96 you newfag

Attached: Doom-pic-1.jpg (584x444, 79K)

UNF

DOOOOOOOM SLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DOOOOM SLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. retarded zoomer being taken for a ride by mega corporations

That doesn’t matter.