Hero (Smash Ultimate DLC) coming very soon

Lots of maintainance was announced. Also Nintendo of France tweeted a "tutorial" for Hero coming soon.

twitter.com/DigiDriver/status/1147649458991243264
twitter.com/NintendoFrance/status/1147535676960673792

Attached: yQ4lqHp.png (591x292, 33K)

So mid-July, maybe?

Here's hoping 12th

Within the week

Soon?

Not long until subpar DLC addition claims then.

Don't look at me, I'm the one hoping he won't be trash to play with and trash to play against. Shit's been really fucking underwhelming so far.

Attached: sip.png (680x254, 176K)

His kit is good so far. Really the only problem is the translation whether what they mean was "random spells" or "spells that were taken from a random list"

bump

Likely the latter.

>a loooooot[...]
Cringe

Hopefully the latter, PushDustIn has some weird translation choices on occasion.

I should add that the "tutorial" Nintendo France is talking about is actually the next episode of a series which usually release an episode every saturday.
So the tutorial could release as soon as next saturday.

Do they always do this?

No, within 6 months

It's always been the case until then. Nothing's preventing them from skipping a week for example, but it would break the pattern.

So I guess Hero teaser this week at most then.

there will be old men, running the world

Wasn't episode 25 the last episode of Let's Smash though

Who speaks frog? I can't understand what they're saying.

If Nintendo is working already on heavy server maintenance, then if theres gonna be a video for Hero, it should be to signal his release the same week, like with joker.

THE MYTHICAL CITY ON THE HILLS

I thought they already finished their ep today and there's a break for season 2

They did say there would be one additional episode and imply it was gonna be about Hero

I don't know, honestly. I'm only going off their tweet teasing last episode would be about Hero and the current pattern of one episode every saturday.

Ahh I see. Interesting. Google translate is retarded.

>Review your 25 tutorials and see you soon for a very special Let's Smash! (Who said anything about Hero? )

Where are my Eightchads at?

Attached: Dragon-quest-VIII-Dragovian_Hero.jpg (1280x960, 664K)

todos juntos ahora! retrasado!

Attached: BCF18F89-9FF6-4BB8-BB4D-F0E31F785B25.jpg (1024x455, 94K)

is there no shop that replaces them with android 17, kid gohan, broly and adult gohan?

UNATCO?

Sweet, can't wait. Guess I should finally purchase the fighter's pass.

>a Twitter screenshot of a retweet that added nothing
>of a tweet with unnecessary cringy text
>with a screencap of Nintendo's maintenance schedule
>with no links to site page to show this actually happening
Holy fuck you, please kill yourself

>didn't bother with the links
>didn't bother with an official announcement

This honestly. Why not just have the fucking picture as the pic related to the OP?

that's modern Yea Forums for ya.

what's that france video about smash about? first time hearing this tutorial thing

What made you wait so long?

GIVE ME KING K.ROOL BUFFS NINTENDO

Attached: D3zqjt9W0AMAKxH.jpg (2048x1152, 357K)

Here's hoping we get more than two songs (the two orchestrated songs in the trailer). Also I predict Hero's victory theme is the Level Up jingle.

why does twitter bother you so much?
it's just a chat room.

UNATCO?

Last I checked the composer for Dragon Quest is a asshole when it comes to his music.

Anyone else excited for more amiibo outfits?

Attached: oohthatfeltgood.png (355x355, 148K)

>mfw Eight amiibo

Attached: 1534007531597.jpg (228x221, 8K)

did they do that besides the dlc amiibos tho

Not just that
SE is notorious for being really shitty when it comes to bringing content in on their part of the crossover

Hoping to at least get a few outfits that aren't attached to any series, there's a real lack of general all purpose outfits instead of character cosplays

It would be pretty fucking weird if the main theme and the DQIII overworld theme is all we get when the heroes represent 4 different games. I'm gonna assume we at least get 3 more remixes for DQ IV, VIII and XI but knowing SE who the fuck knows.

Apparently in Sakurai's famitsu column they had a lot of talk with regards to Hero.

>There is actually a restriction on which DQ protagonists can fight with each other, but Smash was given special permission. (DQ VIII was a request from Western fans)

Wait what?

>tails, knuckles and geno mii costumes from SSB4 were dropped in ultimate
>the first two were re-sold alongside Joker's release because sega
this could spell certain doom for genofags, it'll be fun to see how this plays out

Not surprised since Nintendo was the one to give them the code they lost for the Mana games

Apparently Nintendo is better at managing other companies IPs than the respective owners can

>Nintendo was the one to give them the code they lost for the Mana games
nani

The sooner "Fall" comes, the better. I'm excited for Banjo but I have no interest whatsoever for Hero. I didn't buy the Fighters' Pass just because I figured something like this would happen.

>tfw Round 2 will btfo costumefags when the Virtua Fighters show up

Why contain it?

what if we get another sega rep? or what if we didn't get returning mii costumes? hell what costumes will accompany bk?

Either way costume theory would be btfo'd since it implies
>all 4 dlc costumes will return
>namco and capcom will get a fighter
If SEGA nabs a slot it's over

>hell what costumes will accompany bk?
Maybe Mumbo Jumbo, Jinjo, Tooty

ms user, we're getting mii master chief gunner

>what costumes will accompany bk?
perfect dark, conker, minecraft

Are you that same faggot who thinks Banjo is a Microsoft rep and couldn't figure out why he wasn't shown at the Xbox E3 show?

He isn't in as a Microsoft rep, he's in as a fan request.

Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Tony the Tiger and Trix Rabbit

I'm secretly hoping for a bunch of Final Fantasy spirits, and maybe some extra music tracks for Midgar, now that they're doing a Squenix themed update.

Microsoft was literally added as a copyright note. And hell, we got costumes from other companies too from franchises that aren't playable (Gates of Ishtar, Virtua Fighter, etc.)

>can't update smash cuz no space and bought smash digitally
what do

what stuff are you putting in your sd card

sd card slot won't work because the mechanical stopper that is supposed to keep the card cinched in properly is not in the correct spot so that pushing the card in allows the card to slightly not be touching the connectors anymore, if that makes sense, meaning i'd have to literally hold the sd card in place while pushing it in all the way possible if i want to do anything with a card

why havent you have it fixed yet

because i don't want to send it in

you can delete the software, then redownload it
it will keep your savefiles, you can even check the description for delete mentions that save files are not deleted along the software

ok thanks, i love a person who has solutions

and the reason is... ?

>Maintenance literally happens weekly
Have people seriously not noticed yet?

That would be less funny

>Microsoft was literally added as a copyright note.
Because they own the character, yes.

and how is that different from say, capcom or bamco getting costumes for franchises they own but not starred in smash