>see Mario Maker 2
>hell yeah
>fat bitch at the register
>tries to sell me a protection plan
>"Switch carts can be kinda fragile" she says
>Nope.jpg
>tell her I'll just buy digital next time
>thank her on the way out with a smirk

Ha, fucking showed that thot didn't I guys?

Attached: gamestop_v2_1000x800.jpg (1000x800, 191K)

Yadda, yadda, yadda. GameStop's Summer Deals started at midnight tonight. Being GameStop all of the actual deals are tied to store pickup...at physical Texas chain stores. Still, Amazon price matched a couple games. So I won't have to worry about buying a gutted, "new" game, in a damaged black DVD case.

Every time I go into a GameStop there is a woman working the front counter, sometimes they are hot other times they are just okay. What happened?

No, you bored a bitch at her basic scrounge for a pound job and she'll make a three second comment to her boyfriend tonight pre cock suck about how it sucks because faggots like you speak more than he does at her.

You are a loser in a losers world where noone wins because nothing was sold.

Wait she got a paycheck you got this post.

You still lost.

OMG your sooooo edgy and badass.
>employee simply doing what they're told to do by their boss.
>teenaged poster says no to a protection plan and says he'll just order online!
You really showed her good, Jayden. You sound like that old entitled hag at the grocery story who threatens the manager that she'll "take her business to the competition" because they ran out of her favorite brand of prune juice.

Idk why this made me kek even though I've seen posts similar to this before

They think a girl will make it easier to get membership sign ups and protection plans from weak-willed gamers.

Yeah, losers likeand would be happy to spend extra money to have the illusion that they pleased some random chick who might even play games! Fucking pathetic.

No sweetie, I'd rather buy my games from Steam and GoG. I haven't been to a GameStop in I don't know many years. I guess since when I stopped being a homosexual and sold my console for PC parts. You were just trying to be an edgelord for lulz, but it backfired on you. Go back to teamkilling in R6 with your little friends. Ok, hun?

cope tranny cope

All the men jumped ship. No joke. I worked at one for a bit, and any half intelligent male working in a salary position is leaving because the numbers are not looking good for the company.

>Walk into FUCKING GAMESTOP
>No other customers at all
>It's 2:00 PM
>Browse around, hounded by bored desk clerk
>Tries to start-up a conversation about MLP & Trump
>Why the fuck haven't I left yet?
>Pick-up Bloodstained PS4 version, take it to the counter
>"Oh yeah that's a great game! You really gotta get the protection plan because it's the Dark Souls of 2D. You don't mind that I give you the opened one do you? Oo! Oo! If you like this then you'll love this other (names some shit download game I've never heard of and have no interest in). It's just like Persona 5, really! Oh, you want that protection plan, right I'll just add that on..."
>Walk out of FUCKING GAMESTOP while moron is still in mid spiel, apparently not realizing I was leaving until the door chime went off.
>Go to Walmart and get the game for $33 instead.

Attached: ows_151728192026814.jpg?h=630&w=1200&fit=crop&bg=999&crop=faces.jpg (1200x630, 134K)

Why are you talking/typing like a tranny?

Put me in the Reddit screencap

We had meetings to hire more women a few years ago. Nothing was really written down but we had some diversity manager call us and tell us to focus on a 50% or greater woman/minority rate.

I'm shocked that many women actually want to work for GameStop to be honest.

My local one has always had an obligatory girl at the counter, maybe they enjoy basking in the attention of sweaty weebs and neckbeards while simultaneously getting to look down on them?

GameStop died a long time ago for me once they stopped selling PC games.

They actually have some PC games cheap as fuck on their website right now because of their summer sale. Might be worth checking out. I'm talking like 5$ cheap

The local gamestop girl has a 10/10 ass that she always shows off when she bends over to get games from under the counter

>Not saying the new call of booty looks great when she bends over
'you even a gamer bub?

Attached: Tetsuya no-more-a.jpg (600x800, 90K)

>go to gamestop
>ask for directions to the funcoland
>black cashier looks at me puzzlingly
>say it again
>he still doesn't understand so I start to spell it out
>F
>U
>N
>suddenly I'm being beaten and pulled away by the mall security
All I wanted was some games

I worked for a game store that contributed to sell these protection plans even as it became obvious that stores were closing and they'd leave people screwed with no option to replace. They continued pushing them up until just shy of closing and filing for bankruptcy

>walk into gamestop
>they're selling PS2 games in the bargain bin for next to nothing
>everything's under $5
>some games go as low as 50 cents
>buy 1 get 1 free
>30% off if you've been in the same room with some guy who has a gamestop reward card
>buy every title that isn't DDR or sports shit
>mfw I spent 20 retard shekels and left with 30 games

Attached: nursing-home-party-grandmother-dance-grandma-dances-old-lady-cool-vector-illustration-MG6C45.jpg (1300x1390, 87K)

>basking in the attention of sweaty weebs and neckbeards while simultaneously getting to look down on them?
god that's hot I would do the same if I was a girl

>Amazon price matched a couple games
What?

why does he wear a choker? what a fucking fag

>Nearest GameStop had an awesome manager
>Actually a legit cool bro
>Go in sometimes just to hang out
>He leaves for a better job
>New manager comes in
>Total company man
>Always pushing pre-orders, always pushing protection plans
>Stop going
I wonder why they're tanking...?

So Division 2 or Destiny Forsaken? Or Fallout 76?

>Minority
>Working in GameStop
I'm pretty sure most African Americans/Hispanics would take one look at the average statistical employment length and not even try to sell credit cards.

Trying actually going outside once in awhile, I've seen black dudes working in GameStop.

everytime I go to gamestop, it's always a dude who looks like michael from vsauce. pretty much fucking 1:1

>walk into local Gamestop
>only like 2 shelves for videogames
>rest is them trying to sell Marvel merch, Funko Pops, used anime DVDs and trading cards of different kinds
>still check it out because i have never better to do
>nearly all used items are in absolute terrible condition
>Red Read Redemption 2 is 55 bucks used with the box being so damaged you can see the disk without opening the case
>an entire wall of the shop is nothing but Star Wars Funko Pops and it looks like nobody has ever been in this place of the store before
>female employee is half asleep lying at the cash register
>meanwhile some kid tries to tackle down the giant statue of Antman standing in the middle of the store
>nobody else was there so i quickly left

Attached: 1541392717175.jpg (588x588, 32K)

>walk into gamestop
>buy prepaid card
>walk out of gamestop

Attached: 1559243838407.jpg (988x1190, 238K)

>Go out
>get to FUCKING GAMESTOP
>mfw theres no FUCKING GAMESTOP

Attached: 1561670701532.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

>funkos
Literally kill yourself manchild

>Working at FUCKING Gamestop, week of PS3 launch
>Our store is slow so I'm the only one there from open till 1
>Slow Tuesday, three Basketball-Americans enter and ask if we still have PS3s
>Inform them we do, retrieve one from the back as they said they want to purchase one
>Start ringing them up, sell them on the extended warranty which requires their drivers license info (this matters later)
>Last minute lead nig says he forgot his credit card, says they'll come back later
>They don't that day of course

>Next day about 11:30, same three, start with the same story
>The second I open the back door to get a system all three bum rush me and force me into the back
>Demand I open the closet to the systems
>Not my fucking systems so do it
>They grab about 8 PS3s and make a dash for it
>Call police, when they arrive get standard info, take security video
>Tell them one might have had a gun in his hoodie but I couldn't be sure (he didn't)
>"user, is there anything else you can tell us about them that might help?"
>"Well yesterday one of them gave me his address and his drivers license information"
>Cop is looking at me like "Are you fucking serious?"
>"Alright, we'll check it out"
>Get a call 5 hours later that all three were arrested for trying to sell them all at the same pawn shop

>Show up to court 3 months later to testify
>They all plead no contest
>They were charged with armed robbery since I said one might have had a gun and they found one in his house
>Never even had to take the stand and all three got several years

based