Literally every canon timeline game in the Rance series except for 4 is confirmed for localization by Mangagamer after...

>Literally every canon timeline game in the Rance series except for 4 is confirmed for localization by Mangagamer after yesterday
>Sengoku still isn't even officially released yet

youtube.com/watch?v=6fNlzQmreEs

Attached: 213asdf56.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

But we still don't have 3.

I thought 03 was confirmed when they announced X for some reason

Wasn't that 9?
Really though at this rate they'd definitely get around to 3 and 4 eventually, though with 4 being as old as it is it'll need Sengoku levels of testing before release.

I doubt they're going to release 4 unless it's bundled with something else, it's basically too old to be sold at this point and technically it was already fan translated so people who care about it can find it
03 will definitely happen though. I expect 01/02 and 03 to come before X because if they didn't it wouldn't make any sense.

Attached: g6ie5Zp.png (645x893, 696K)

Rance 01+02 bundled with Kai patch? Fucking nice.
But yeah, them having one guy who works on all the engine related stuff is really slowing it down. At least it's getting released uncut and mosaic free, imagine the horror if Sekai Project licensed it and them making an all ages version for steam.
I do kinda wished that they would have announced Evenicle 2 or Oyako Rankan instead.

Do they censore the rape?

of course not

>JAST got saya no uta on steam no problem
>valve still busting MG's balls over shit like that esperanto game

No MangaGamer is kinda known for not censoring stuff, that's why they have a shitty payment processor out of all publishers.

If Sekai Project licensed it it would never come out at all.

in english, one day

Attached: tadfasdfas.png (1280x720, 2.26M)

>>JAST got saya no uta on steam no problem
What?

I'm hoping they don't delay the 2028 release.

Steam didn't allow Rance either

No Steam means torrent to me

>/u/ with some young girls is a problem
>not literal rape of an alien girl who looks like a child

>know that I should play 5D before anything else comes out
>it's so shit I can't bring myself to play it
send help

Attached: 1471213200965.png (640x480, 351K)

Just play it for Copa
cheat if you have to

Do we even know if the rerelease of saya no uta will have h in it?

Are you telling me that there are people who don't cheat in every h-game? Or at least the ones that require grinding like RPG maker games.

Yes and now you just have to survive until they actually get released, I wish you good luck for those 50 years

I don't want casual nuts.

Sengoku and 10 are both ridiculously large, it's not really a surprise that they're going to take a while.

I get more satisfaction in games like SR or X when I don't cheat
like when you finally beat that enemy and get to fuck them after 10 hours

ok but where do i get these games in the meantime

As in you want the nipponjin release?

dmm for Japanese release
Evenicle is on steam
Rance 5D, VI, Beat Blades Haruka and Evenicle are on MangaGamer's site, including hardcopy versions
All of the above can be found on sukebei too.

wasn't there an english patch?

Depends on the game, for Sengoku and all of the old, old ones yes

Attached: Rance.jpg (315x198, 27K)

i was sure as hell the remasters had ones too, huh
>try sukebei 2 weeks ago
>find alicesoft collection
>russian text everywhere
no

Only 02

>no 03

Attached: 1436589487656.jpg (500x375, 50K)

I WANNA PLAY IT
I WANNA PLAY IT I WANNA PLAY IT I WANNA PLAY IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING GOOKS LET ME PLAY YOUR GAME

>no 03
Gotta leave something for next year.

>he doesnt know about VNR

I wonder if Saya will have the rape.

They already have like 5 fucking Rance games that aren't coming out anytime soon announced so why add a 6th

How EOP friendly are the Rance games? I want to read them but my japanese isn't very good and I want to start the series with the remakes.

Attached: 1560003538803.png (396x384, 193K)

I've never heard anyone say they were particularly hard to read
If you're 100% EOP you can still get by in most of the games aside from some of the more annoying quests in Rance Quest

i be dead by then.

did you search for the names in japanese?

>Rance became a little more compassionate and considerate of his lovers/victims that day

Rance was already canonically fucked by his own body in VI when he was temporarily body swapped with Sanakia with his body being possessed by a Yankee guy monster

Rance games are really hard. There’s no harm in trying, obviously, but get ready to suffer if you’re not fluent.

Fem Rance is gonna beat you up!

Attached: Girl Rance.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I'm surprised there isn't more solo or homo stuff of Rance. He's handsome enough and str8 to gay corruption is a popular fetish.

Attached: Rance Sees a Creamy Pussy.jpg (318x366, 85K)

Arunaru did nothing wrong

>Fiends
>Jill