Awp is overpowe

>awp is overpowe........

Attached: devii awp ace inferno.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>ooh baby a triple
-red

device looks like a gay version of Tom Cruise.

>csgo
Yikes

Is there anywhere left to bet on esports as an american?

>gay version of Tom Cruise.
user...

And this, lady and gentlemen, is why CS will always be king of esport for FPS

who the fuck cares about cs anymore

haha

>you can still buy more than one AWP per team on ranked matches

HE CUTE

Can you guys not use loot.bet? That site is pretty great. I deposited 1 ETH and ran it up to 10 ETH. I withdrew most of it and lost what I left on there so I'll chalk it up to dumb luck considering I was betting on a game I didn't even play (CS:GO). I may use the site again one day. CS matches are pretty intense when there's money on the line.

>CS matches are pretty intense when there's money on the line.
Yeah, it makes them a lot of fun to watch and enjoy. I'll try it out but i think they've shut down every single site

Reddit

Why is he able to see the hostile players?

He isn't, it's spectate view

He isn't, that's spectator cam

And if you're asking why he was aiming where they were going to pop out, it's because he's positioned himself + his team has scouted the level to know that their taking the site from that direction. He positions his crosshair at the edges of corners because where else would they come around from other than a long rotation from behind

CS is one of the worst FPS ever made.

Ah ok, thanks user.

>you can still buy more than one AWP per team on ranked matches
How's silver and gold nova ranks? Still didnt learn the weapons heh?

No games should have 1 shot snipers unless it's to the head. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1508354227720.jpg (600x600, 45K)

What's the best fps made

AWP is literally the easiest weapon to use in the game, just point and click, it requires very little skills unlike the rifles that have a recoil pattern, bullet spread, movement inaccuracy and requires you to hit 4-5 body shots to kill

mw2 of course

>spot the retard that never played a cs game on a good level

You probs also still play with a controller I bet

uh sweetie, that's the only way to play?

I'm currently LEM and used to be global

Overwatch

dunno about CS:GO, I never bothered to play it, but the easiest to use in 1.4/1.5/1.6 was the AK, I mean easiest to dominate entire matches with once you realized how to strafe and burst

>AWP is literally the easiest weapon to use in the game, just point and click, it requires very little skills unlike the rifles that have a recoil pattern, bullet spread, movement inaccuracy and requires you to hit 4-5 body shots to kill
I sure love people talking about games they have no idea how they work. Tell me, if the awp is so good why is it so rare in MM above MGE? Why is it not bought on T side? Why is it only bought when playing specific sites? Come back after you actually played the game faggot.

>Spawn CT
>Lane
>Enemy can't do anything
T requires more skill with it since positioning is harder, but AWP overall is low skill ceiling. I suck at sniping yet still routinely pick it up, epsecially with how easy flicking has become.

Because the rifles are much more veraerile but that doesn't change the fact that the AWP is the easiest weapon to use, i never said its the best you braindead faggot

I missed the entire AUG uprising, but heard it was already nerfed. So what's the deal with this gun now?

*versatile

wasnt exactly nerfed. sadly a cs pro is crying about how OP (which it should be over the ak and m4) it is even tho its been in the game for years without any changes til now

>Because the rifles are much more veraerile but that doesn't change the fact that the AWP is the easiest weapon to use, i never said its the best you braindead faggot
Ah yes the "miss a shot you dead" or "1v2, I am dead 100%" weapon is soo easy.

Price was reduced to the point where there was no point in buying the M4 (literally 50$ more). I'm honestly not sure what they were smoking when they thought of doing this.

>miss a shot you are dead

Same as rifles unless you play against retards

>1v2 I am 100% dead

Did you watch OPs webm?

the entire cs go pro scene is so stubborn holy shit.

He didn't say it was good, he said it was easy to use.

AUG best weapon fight me fgs

Isnt SG even better?

>>Same as rifles unless you play against retards
>Miss first shot
>other guy doesn't kill you with his first ak bullet
>shoot a second bullet
Wooooow
>webm
Are you fucking retarded? Did you look at his positioning? They were defending the site with multiple people, that's the only reason why they couldnt push the awp player. He could have done the same thing with an ak, he was literally just jiggling the box. Plus they didnt go for frag refrag cause of the above mentioned multiple people faggot.

yeah i love getting 99 in 1 hs and still get raped by the ak

>not even headshots
>still killing in one hit
nice game csbabs

>He didn't say it was good, he said it was easy to use.
>in csgo where you moving acceleration is so high left right and shoulder jiggling is incredibly easy
>where models are really fucking small in comparison to the maps
You obviously have never played any older cs games on a non scrub level.

sure left clicking is easy, hitting your shot is not.

>sniper players justify 1 shot kills
>cry when they get one shot with a shogun which only works with headshots
Never change faggots

>throws $300 smoke or flash
Heh, nothing personnel.

>haha yes in cs you start decked out in all weapons and everything
>mechanics like money, cost of weapons, kill bonus per weapon and type
>i don't know what you are talking about

A lot of people, actually. It's the third most popular esport

CSGO is proving you wrong. Just because a bunch of retards are rushing an AWPer hoping to get lucky and not using any of their utility doesn't say shit about the AWP. There are counter-measures against it and it's expensive as fuck. If you think the AWP is OP, git gud

>tfw it feels like I play only worse with time

Attached: 182234535656.jpg (251x251, 6K)

If you're over 20, it's all downhill from here. You can make up for it with experience and good game sense, but your reflexes will just get worse

Say that to forest.

Just lower your sens and download some practise maps

>all these faggots ITT triggered by the AWP

lmao git gud

>that fast weapon switch to avoid doing reload animation
Garbage. Was. Is. Will be.

>game literally lets you see through walls
lmao what a trash game

>ETH
Huh?

It's to reset the scope, not to avoid the rechambering animation. Both presenting and chambering animations are the same length anyway, so unless you are unusually slow in hitting q twice the difference in time "wasted" is miniscule.

The reload time is the same tho, only time weapon switching gives you an actual advantage is with the deagle to reset the cone of fire

(you)

Attached: 1561539508127.png (656x527, 19K)

If it's a charge shot like Team Fortress, then I disagree. That takes prep time.

are you new to crypto?

I tried to get into it once. I got as far as setting up my own wallet before I pussied out on the pretense that it felt like I was being scammed. Is it even worth it?

>believes this meme

>only one player from vitality is 18
>the rest are +20 or +25