What Went Wrong?

>Reddit Iconography and visual design
>Meme writing and dialogue
>No Verticality or flying vehicles
>No proper adaption of the PnP roles/classes
>Removal of features because they blew all their money on a reddit actor
>Constant lying and backtracking by the developers

How did we let this happen?

Attached: AD0B383F-A2DB-411D-8B4A-68B8FD55C125.jpg (689x653, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ImhfIv5NSqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

media pressure

#boycottCDprojekt

Yikes, dropped.

>>Removal of features because they blew all their money on a reddit actor
That’s what pisses me off more than anything. They could have invested that money into fulfilling some customization and RPG mechanics, but instead they chose to spend it on a celebrity cameo. Holy fuck.

>What Went Wrong?
Not much because everyone knows that it will sell like hotcakes.

Jesus christ....

CD Projekt have absolutely no experience in making FPS games. This game is going to crash and burn.

As long as I can kill trannies I'm happy

>I-It’ll sell lots so that means it’s good

>accept a mission to kidnap a corporate executive
>"go in through the ground floor? sounds like a smallbrain plan to me. I think i'll just use my trusty flying car."
>use key fob to summon flying car.
>"HELLO SAMURAI"
>fly up to the penthouse window of corporate executive, smash it in and nab the target, skipping all mission obstacles
>fast travel to abductee dropoff point
>"TUTURU~ MISSION COMPLETED!"
>you have earned 5 xp and 100 credits

i never said that it is good you fucking retard.

No flying cars is a good thing gameplay-wise. We call it dominant strategy: if there's one best way to do things, players will default to it every time. Flying straight from one objective maker to the next rather than walking through a (potentially) interesting city doesn't sound that hot to me. Also,
>Reddit

>Tuturu~
youtu.be/ImhfIv5NSqY

This is one of the few titles where transgenderism makes sense, its a future distopian LA, you relaly dont think there will be trannies? Wtf were u expecting?

>post-mortem on a game that isn't even out yet
>a minute between each post
Lmao fuck off OP.

Attached: 1561684529884.png (624x642, 378K)

FPS is the most braindead genre, any retard can make it.

Attached: 3E572305-AA1D-42C7-88F3-753EF7EB7001.jpg (750x427, 229K)

This thread again.

>Matrix and Johnny Mnemonic is reddit

>2 different people cant post at almost the same time in this universe therefore it must be the same person
ok faggot

Transgenders or just chicks with dicks?
This is important.

How many times have you made this thread? Fifty, maybe sixty times now?

Literally rent free.

Attached: 1555439361984.jpg (1024x756, 45K)

Attached: 1540524069353.gif (446x251, 721K)

no such thing as chicks with dicks just dudes with tits

Literally have sex you inbred mongrel. FPS has the highest skill ceiling of any game.

Mods outed him a while ago. This is all he does with big upcoming games that Yea Forums generally looks forward to.

>>Reddit Iconography and visual design
As opposed to what, Yea Forums icongraphy and design?

>transgender options
Pretty fitting for a dystopian setting

To make? Get the fuck outta here.

Is OP Eric? Remember when mods told us there's a dedicated autist who jumps from game to game spamming shitposts?

Reminder cyberpunk as a whole is a reddit genre. Only redditors ever cared about this trash.

no
no
>No Verticality or flying vehicles
slightly disappointing
>No proper adaption of the PnP roles/classes
no
[citation needed]
no

I give your shitpost a 4/10

Cyberpunk does have flying cars and multiple classes, though.

No, I mean like some chick might willingly augment her body with a dick with no that tranny drama, larping as a man or even being gay - just for the sake of having a dick.
Everybody knows everything is better with a dick.

Don't forget the most important fucking blunder of all
>bright sunny days
What the fuck were they thinking?

It's properly the deadfire guy, I recall he had a chip on his shoulder about CDPR and Witcher 3 as well as Obsidian and Deadfire.

Then we should probably let him have it. He obviously has nothing else

looks less braindead than witcher 3

>It's another "user tries to stir up stupid shit about Cyberpunk 2077" thread.
0/10, not even getting a point for effort now go fuck yourself with a rake.

The idea of transgenders in character creation is really weird. The entire point of creating a character is to just make what you want. Those people want to be the other gender, so they could just make that gender. Why would your idealized representation of yourself also be someone who is male but wants to be female? Seems to defeat the purpose.

the shills defending CP77 now were also praising Shitkiro after its release. This game will look like a bad joke next to Witcher 3 year after release.

That cyberpunk 2077 isn't bladerunner

They back pedalled their way out of making a RPG and turned it into another action adventure shooter with dialogue options.

What the fuck does this mean?

is this what mental illness looks like?

That I don't like it.

Cyberpunk as a genre is supposed to be set at night. Go be retarded elsewhere

FLOP OF THE CENTURY

Attached: firefox_O3Ur1FTpF4.png (817x187, 25K)

flying cars are fucking gay

See

is he also the guy who shitposted about the witcher 3 for like 2 years?

>Keanu is a reddit actor
I really am getting too old for this site

Attached: 1557436545307.jpg (494x508, 74K)

witcher 3
divinity
anything obsidian
the list goes on

Who cares. You imagened one game but CD Red make their game. Deal with it and shut up. Can we have Etika thread instead? This is sad.

Cope.

Why can't it have flying cars, multipleclasses and an option to chop your dick off?

Alright, so:
>flying cars
From the way they've explained how the giant city is constructed in engine, it seems like flying in it has to be limited, or it may not work at all
>multiple classes
Classes in a video game make no sense
>Transgender options
Perfectly fine in a cyberpunk fame. Body modification is a huge deal in universe

Those are not valid arguments

Features like?

What did he mean by that?

So I can never get a straight answer on this. What did they actually remove that people are claiming was ACTUALLY ANNOUNCED to be a feature in the game?

No it is not. You are just idiot. I think creator of Cyberpunk know about it more than you. Even Blade Runner have daytime scenes.

Can any of you dumb cunts on this board make a thread without making the OP bait?

Also Billy Idol.

>Classes in a video game make no sense
Most excellent bait

Citation needed.

You're such a
fucking faggot holy shit user

Attached: 1562325799902.png (808x720, 489K)

>Trans women are women
>Puts binary sex options in their game
>Yo wtf bigot
What do these retards even want, they can't seem to maintain any kind of ideological consistency. All this gender exceptionalism is completely insane, it's real emperors new clothes shit where everyone is pretending it's real for fear of being outed, so they concede authorship of their thoughts to the group.

this game will be shit

absolutely nothing

I hope you've preordered it

Attached: goty2020.jpg (788x8187, 2.12M)

Oh it's that bot guy. Yeah his shitposting has been going on for years.

unironically nothing. people (retards) are disappointed that the features they came up with in their heads aren't in the game

But they don't. They were only in the tabletop RPG's to somehow guide the players into specific roles. A system in which you create your own class based on the skills you pick is much more realistic.

>What do these retards even want, they can't seem to maintain any kind of ideological consistency.
>implying all trannies carry the same ideologies and opinions
Here’s how I know you’re a celibate nerd that still lives with parents

Look at every progressive subversive for the last hundred years they usually have a polish name.

Ah, yes. The Polish puppetmasters behind everything.

thinking about class skills makes me really hope they learned to make some "skills" be passively applied at all times, unlike in Witcher 3 where you had limited slots to put skills into. Mutagens should've been limited but frankly the character skills should've just been passives and always available, like did Gorrolt forget how to wear armor if he de-slotted his armor training or did he skip doing his squatz and lose muscle strength training?

God this game gonna have Mayushii? Pre ordered

Attached: 1340305905201.png (537x600, 221K)

I hope this game delivers and breaks sales records just so this butthurt faggot fucking kills himself

Left wing memes are structured too much like normie facebook memes. They're not funny even though they could be. No, having le deep fried meme XD aesthetic doesn't count.

Your nose is showing bergstein

>Perfectly fine in a cyberpunk fame.
>Body modification is a huge deal in universe
Well, the best stories usually revolve around a hero fighting against the evil of the world around him. If you can just make your protagonist part of that evil, the game doesn't a moral basis at all, which makes it no better than degenerate propaganda.

This but unironically

lol

>he thinks 2049 is Blade Runner

Fuck off zoomer retard

The devs can do whatever they want and to cater to whatever audience they like, because it's their right to do so.
Maybe it's a bad game for you but others will like it.

Attached: 1560803066452.png (1024x719, 806K)

2049 is objectively best Blade Runner

This but unironically

That is because Germany and Poland were the last hot spots for people prone for promoting progressive ideas. And these people usually take on local names to disguise themselves among the populace. They also love to bring in other outsiders so they don't stand out too much.

>everyone that hates my reddit dev team is the same person

Yeah 2049 is an actual good movie

so everyone sleeps during the day?

Demonstrably not.
I guarantee Cyberpunks mouse senstivity options are going to be like:
[0]-[10]---------[100]
Any the only usable senstivities are 0-5, with anything over 5 being 1cm/360.

>cyberpunk by CDProjekt coming out

Oh golly gee! Based! MAGA! Can’t wait to play in a dystopian society! Based CD Projekt they know how to make games!

>but girls can have peepee
Ablooo!!! This shit is nigger! White power! White power! (((CDProject))) can suck on my penis weenus!

Why do CDPReddit drones defend the company making a sub par adaption of the PnP game???

Yes. Originally the nighttime setting was political commentary on global warming which was starting to pick up traction in the scientific community. In setting it's like 130F during the day

Based
Suncucks btfo

dilate

Cringe