Astral Chain Thread

Attached: 406AD6E9-DB0E-4322-8B53-F1EA97921CC6.jpg (1600x800, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/
youtu.be/oDIa94dwnvQ
youtu.be/qRgolbpH6Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mite b cool. Then I remember it's platinum so it'll be 2 hours long.

Attached: denied.webm (1920x1080, 1021K)

Should I bother picking this up on release or is there gonna be some DLC that I may as well hold off on a release that contains everything later?

>make a astral chain X daemon machina thread the other day.
>Except for a console war faggot, it was doing well.
>Falls to page 10, cannot save it due to being on a mobile internet trapped in an IP range ban.
>MFW
Is not fucking fair, how long this fucking IP range ban will last?!

Attached: 1551556635476.png (962x1233, 2.1M)

The director specifically said there won't be DLC, he also said that, if the game does well, they may expand into a trilogy. Note he only said they have the idea, not that the game is already set to be a trilogy, IGN reported the wrong thing and he director himself had to post in twitter saying they got it wrong.

boards.fireden.net/

Classic IGN

Play it again nigger tits. Don’t be a bitch.

Well, I'll pick it up on release. I've been eyeing it off anyway since it was announced, but I've been burnt on "definitive editions" enough times that I'm wary on buying on release anymore.

I mean bumping the thread from page 10, not saving copy of it

I'm just not fast enough to get the collector edition. Fuck amazon and fuck scalpers

ok, it couldn't be saved anyway

>literally who game
>scalpers

new footage from japan expo
youtu.be/oDIa94dwnvQ

Yet all the CE versions are already sold out.

>French
Nope, also, why are they reusing e3 footage?

Man the switch is getting loaded with good shit, glad i finally got one

>Yet all the CE versions are already sold out.
Well you could always redirect yourself to ebay, some honest people are selling them for almost nothing, around 150 bucks or so

Combat using the chain looks really interesting

>youtu.be/qRgolbpH6Qg
English version when?

Doesnt look reused to me. The chapter 1 segment was never done with female MC. The chapter 4 part is just Damien's save file again (he might be playing again there), the actual fighting and skill tree menuing are new a recording on the same area.

I mean parts of the vid are reused e3 footage, specifically the part with the black MC.

Because that's Damien's (the black guy from Treehouse) save file. He's demonstrated the game every time. That recording is a different recording from the treehouse stream, and he used the same black MC when doing the demos for IGN and Gamespot but those were also new takes, not reused footage. Try actually comparing any single part of the video and you will see they are not the same.

Why Nintendo is going /m/ Lately? Xenoblade 2 and now Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina.

The /m/ might be coming to them since the Switch is essentially the only Japanese console left.

I won't complain if we get stuff like this & daemon x machina. (Something more ambitious than some moe gacha crap)

But pokemon masters looks good.

>Got into Bayonetta, DMC, all that kind of stuff
>Liked DMC
>Absolutely adored Bayonetta
>Keep playing and playing learning more
>Doing a platinum run though has made me see tons and tons of flaws in the game
God I hope this doesn't happen to Astral Chain, I'm so excited for it

Stop overanalyzing.