Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87AOhk3WUhI
youtu.be/G6UydqWS01g
vocaroo.com/i/s0lPF5ZqdqEE
vocaroo.com/i/s0qKDR9fh4NF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAS

HE

Attached: 1527188775139.gif (487x353, 508K)

NO

BOGHT TOO MANY GAMES

STYLE

nowigottaplaythemall.

CUNNY

IS

so what about a steam train

FRESH AND TIGHT

Is that Leslie Jones?

youtube.com/watch?v=87AOhk3WUhI

THIS

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'HE' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange monkey isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a dumb monkey rap meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DK rap fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "WALNUTS, PEANUTS".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that’s all you’ll ever be.

MONKEY

Attached: 1562453585270.jpg (303x335, 30K)

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'HE' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange monkey isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a dumb monkey rap meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DK rap fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "WALNUTS, PEANUTS".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that’s all you’ll ever be.

NIGGER

Delete this post. Putin is fucking based, he works hard and saves the white race just so that some cuck like you mocks him with this soulless morph of his face with that of a monkey? This is fucking wrong, man. Like why would you do this? Chadimir Putin doesn't deserve to be memed like this.

AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

HIV

Attached: 1559961151968.png (303x335, 204K)

youtu.be/G6UydqWS01g

HE BOUGHT TOO MANY GAMES

kike

Attached: 1554262630161.png (303x335, 130K)

FIRES IN SPURTS

Epic xD

4U

Attached: 1559995141136.jpg (303x335, 90K)

INFLATE HIS BALLOON
JUST LIKE A BALLOON

based

vocaroo.com/i/s0lPF5ZqdqEE

LMAO

Attached: 7BFE69FF-8B9E-4EB4-BAF8-394F73C7732F.jpg (346x422, 23K)

BASED

THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE

MONKEY ON 4CHANNEL!?

Attached: 1549503117737.jpg (500x353, 35K)

WHO LET THE MONKEY OUT?

Attached: 1562024806407.jpg (232x250, 6K)

Attached: 1537634577780.png (750x650, 95K)

>HE thread up for over an hour
What happened?

Slow day at the troll farm, huh?

HE posting was half a decade ago

vocaroo.com/i/s0qKDR9fh4NF

Attached: 1qiodg3o1.gif (500x550, 552K)

IS
HE'S THE SHINING AND THE LIGHT

FLOATS

Attached: Lankywisefinalform.png (496x525, 272K)

amazing

Holy smokes that was bananas!

Attached: 1533234593399.png (690x388, 211K)

>saves the white race
>constantly making friends and dialoguing with m*slim scum

YOULL FLOAT 2