Crash-Fueled Nitro Racing

Rat.

Attached: FAT RAT TATS.png (698x763, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiermaker.com/create/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-tracks-121503
youtube.com/watch?v=TpXr3MR1Wuw
youtube.com/watch?v=oZyhegH3zyE
youtube.com/watch?v=4lACi8Y4HJM
youtube.com/watch?v=cFLzAAyhZEg
vocaroo.com/i/s0cDYsA2VFor
youtu.be/kIOMb32IyLc
youtube.com/watch?v=qen2_vubZlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>O Possum
>Opossum

HOLE LEE SHIT

Opposum

on the real I kinda hope skill based matchmaking gets added. Some peeps get absolutely flogged, surely they're younger kids or those who just can't get savvy with it.
At least give them the opportunity to play with eachother where they'll have their equivalent of a good match.

And on the flipside the rest of us speedybois get to have a more solid competition out of the enemy 7

Attached: crash.webm (638x358, 949K)

BIG
FAT
RAT

Shitty Sandy Cheeks clone from a bad game.

Attached: DE4113F3-06B0-415E-BE9F-FE02D855F6D9.jpg (502x612, 62K)

that pic gives my pee pee so much delta-v I could get to mars and come back with just one nut

Attached: 1561657723144.jpg (316x289, 39K)

Sandy didn't invent southern girls

>coin rewards suck major shit offline
>and still suck online without the weekend+daily
>made an entire event around grinding stupid shit
>Nitro rewards suck major shit with people outright cheating just to bypass it
Was this game made by the fucking Chinese or something? why take a kart game and turn it into an MMO? did the developers never fucking play a kart game before.

The world will bow down to his majesty, the one and only. Lions are a lie, tigers are the true kings of the animal kingdom. Everyone shall know his name forevermore, beyond the edge of space and time. All hail the great and powerful Pura.

Attached: pura hi.gif (800x800, 141K)

How come reverse speeding challenge is such a pain to unlock?
I am using a 2nd player to stay at the finish the race

Who created her if Cortex and Brio created all of the mutated animals?

Attached: D274FD2C-95ED-4EBE-A916-C22AAA0BA998.png (910x939, 419K)

I hate it too but the best thing we can do is complain to them on Twitter and on their feedback survey

Yeah I've already done that now I'm just stuck grinding hoping that they'll address some of this in the next patch.

We will never know because CTTR is a shit game with terrible writing

I don't think the devs thought that far let alone played any of the games.

IWTFTR

They should just retool the entire system for the next Grand Prix

Brio went his own way and created thousands more furry waifus

>far enough in front to win with a nice margin
>get hit by the warp ball jumping over a ravine and fall down, giving second place enough time to overtake
>only get defensive items until end of the race
Is this how school shootings happen?

All they need to do is boost Nitro rewards by a huge amount and have the objectives be real simple and natural stuff like "win this many races" or "powerslide so many times" you know, shit that you do in every race anyway.

my only problem with items is exactly that
its not fun to lose to a guy who is actually slightly worse than you because because jose.mendelez2008 fired a warp orb a minute earlier

Who is that artist and where does he live so I can strangle him?

Seethe a little harder and maybe someone will spoonfeed you out of pity

Attached: dbha5ii-96a40a84-f1c0-4c92-b2e3-391ed42c515b.png (923x758, 292K)

>Handsome, smart, and sophisticated
>Enjoys croquet, fine literature, and cooking
>Has an accent
>Owns a popular restaurant chain
>Takes women on nice dates and treats them to fancy dinners
>Renowned Firefighter, even featured on the cover of a yearly calendar
>Has 10/10 Legendary skins

Attached: 1546733489625.webm (1280x720, 671K)

>Already unlocked the 2 trophy girls i want alongside Tawna
>Nothing to spend fruit on at this point that i'll actually use except decals
Is there anything good or new popping up soon? Otherwise i'll be sat on a mountain of coin.

This makes no sense. People on top of the leaderboards have 90k Nitro points, and it would be just N. sane to get that through grinding 15pts a race. There must be an exploit of some sort, question being what is it?

>people outright cheating
I'm interested in this.

I love my wife Coco!

Just buy all the girls. I'd run a train on all 4 of them so unlocking all 4 of them is exactly what I did.

I used to love Dingodile but you lot have ruined him. At least Tiny Tiger and Papu Papu remain real lads without being handled by faggots.

Apparently it involves one of the battle modes and a turbo controller.

Take it to the general faggots and stop spamming the Yea Forums threads with them.

>jose.mendelez2008
Are the matchmaking lobbies region locked? I'm pretty sure I'm getting way too large an amount of Spanish people for it to be worldwide matchmaking.

Give me Von Clutch. I want to play as a German cyborg sociopath.

Feels like it. I'm in the UK and getting shit like "Craig_Loves_Footy" or "David1995"

dilate

Imo despite being way too expensive for what they are the paint jobs that come with the flags are pretty good. You could dump your coin into that.

Show me those hot opinions

Attached: CTRNF tracks tier list.png (990x571, 913K)

How in the hot gay fuck do you beat Oxide on Dragon Mines? No trouble with literally any other Oxide ghost.

She would be so cute if she wasn't one of the most awful animals to exist.

Yeah that's always an option.
Can't believe the full price for the colour and flags without the discount so it's probably for the best.

Reminder that she is a racing slut who flirts with people she wants to "race" with

Attached: 1562498381277.gif (800x450, 742K)

>Are the matchmaking lobbies region locked?
Either this or they heavily favor players in your area. I'm Finnish myself and I keep seeing Finnish usernames in every single lobby and I'm constantly running into the same people almost on a daily basis.

>chaotic item spam: the game
>get chain-fucked by items permanently
>effectively can't even play the game, cause 50% of the time is spent watching your character get fucked over and stunlocked by a gorillion of missiles
>"git gud" - smelly neckbard on Yea Forums who unironically jerks his tiny penis to cartoon animals
Mario Kart 9 when?

Attached: 1522228193200.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

Do you have link to the actual list?

Is Nina the most tragic character in the series? She was traumatized by her dad/uncle at a very young age and got her hands chopped off just because she was a good kid.

Attached: ha9i9sd63j731.jpg (1920x1196, 198K)

Ah, so it was a MK shitter after all. No wonder why you suck so much.

tiermaker.com/create/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-tracks-121503

>Mario Kart 9 when?

Why? So you can complain about the exact same things that happen in every kart game?

(You)

Attached: acfefa5fce7801ee309edde9bf149615.jpg (571x800, 123K)

git gud

Nina makes me realize how much I despise the extended Crash Bandicoot universe/story

The original trilogy is good enough. CTR is a good noncanon spinoff.

Everything past that needs to die. Thank god the N-Sane trilogy basically rebooted the story. No more WoC, Twinsanity or beyond.

>chaotic item spam
That happens when you stay with the flock.

How much does Megumi's pack cost?

>OH YES I LOVE THE SAMEFACE ARTIST WITH NO STYLE WHATSOEVER BECAUSE HE MAKES MY DOODLE HARD

two

>effectively can't even play the game, cause 50% of the time is spent watching your character get fucked over and stunlocked by a gorillion of missiles
Why do people keep saying this when the game is literally nothing like this? Is this some Sonic Team Racing propaganda?

POST YOUR RACER

Rate others!

Attached: Crash™-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled_20190630145826.jpg (696x392, 71K)

There’s some salvageable ideas from the later games but yeah, the thorough raping the series got under Universal and Activision was horrendous. At least Activision seem to realise what people liked about the games in the first place and are letting their studios have more than 6 months to make the games now.

>Waaah, the mean anons ruined a character I loved
Clearly you didn't love him

Why do people hate Dingo Canyon so much?

Mario Kart is more balanced with its item variety, which it keeps to a humane level for the most part.
Crash makes first place invincible while giving everyone else 3 auto lock-on missiles, which only work from a relatively close distance, every 2 seconds.
You can't even argue about this, you're just making yourself look like a complete fool, no matter how many times you post "git gud".
>that happens when you stay with the flock
Oh really? Good luck getting out of the flock once you didn't manage to speed ahead early on. You most likely won't for the rest of the race, because you can't possibly block/avoid every item when they keep coming at you at a 0,5 second interval no matter how good you think you are.

Just a bit more than that.

Missiles don't work online
Why do you have to lie?

Ok fuck me just beat it but only by like a quarter of a second. That ghost is WAY too overtuned, you need to u-turn perfectly twice into a drift on the spiral each time or else you’re fucked, and he gains fucking retard speed outta nowhere on the final lap.

I agree but CTR is canon, at the end of the series.

>Mario Kart is more balanced with its item variety
You are a literal retard. Don't dare post in this thread again.

both blizzard bluff and sewer speedway would be tier better if the shortcuts werent fucked up and the wonky hitboxes in SS pipe sections

Attached: ctrnftacks.png (966x668, 981K)

Bless Activision for taking someone else's work and reselling it.

>Good luck getting out of the flock once you didn't manage to speed ahead early on. You most likely won't for the rest of the race
I'm on Switch and it's piss easy to recover from any multitude of rocket spamming. I don't even play speed characters, people just don't know how to play. I guess it's different on PS4.

You're racing on a nice track at first place.

all of a sudden, you see THIS come up infront of you and start throwing bombs at you.

What Do?

HARD MODE: No Mask, or Shield
EXPERT MODE: No Items on your side at all.

Attached: Megumi Blood Car.png (759x642, 430K)

Didn't realise how many maps i didn't really enjoy and just played for the coins.

Attached: my-image.png (1064x559, 1001K)

Do you live in a universe where Zam and the other OC donut steel aliens aren't in CNF? Becuase I want to live in it.

>POST YOUR RACER
For me it's Nash

>Rate others!
I can't lie to you friend, I'm not a huge fan of retro Crash. I feel like there are a lot better choices to use with that kart.

Attached: Orca Nash.png (1210x896, 1.79M)

WotC was relatively harmless lorewise outside of Crunch being a silly addition.
Though it was my first PS2 game, so I might be being biased.

I get hit by a bomb 3 miles to my left because it's online

I disagree.

It's not even that, it's just i'm not a raging virgin who has to sexualise and bring down characters to a level of degradation that fit oneself.
It's like turning Pinstripe into a kitchen wench in a maid outfit. People are mentally insane. Have sex.

>shitting on Twinsanity
Pleb pls leave

>Crash makes first place invincible
That's weirdly true, good thing I'm always the one in the 1st place. Once you're ahead the other players for like a minute you don't even care if you get clocked into a pit.

Attached: 2753687124.png (659x609, 66K)

get fragged by backwards thrown, manually detonated Juiced bowling bomb /OR/ unnaturally large hitbox due to ping
Game's pick

No, I was talking about the original CTR

>WotC was relatively harmless lorewise outside of Crunch being a silly addition

No, it turned Uka Uka into a wet blanket and delegated Tropy to be one of Cortex' henchmen (which he isn't), on top of just making all those classic bosses regular fodder in levels.

Sewer Speedway and Blizzard Bluff shortcuts are fine
just practice them for 10 minutes and you won't have a problem ever again

>start throwing bombs
Just drift between them. The salt will throw their driving off, allowing you to overtake them.

>Everything past that needs to die.
Then why the fuck are you in a thread about a game celebrating every era of the Crash franchise?

I'm honestly not looking forward to them shitting things up by adding CTTR content.

There is no fucking reason why people need to be getting blue orbs and clocks in the first 10 seconds of the race

They already shitted it to with CNK content, Nina and Pasadena will be a blessing in comparison

Just got the second gold tier reward aka the Rocket wheels. Suddenly the Motorsport Tawna skin doesn't feel impossible to reach anymore. How far are you in the gold rank user?

Attached: 1397081533135.jpg (195x171, 9K)

take a direct hit but it wont register anyway

Yet people cry when good players are already like half a track ahead after the first 10 seconds. There seems to be no way to please everyone with this game.

>Thank god the N-Sane trilogy basically rebooted the story
No it didnt. They're remakes. Nothing's stopping them from continuing where Radical left off.
>No more WoC, Twinsanity or beyond.
Characters and references from WoC, Twinsanity, and beyond are in this game, silly.

Twinsanity is an amazing pleb filter

It would be cool if they added the Elemnental Masks as unlockable equippables for the Masks. They could have their own theme. It'd bre pretty neat

I honestly think it's backwards. CTTR is the passable (emphasis on passable) one while CNK is the one they shouldn't have touched with a 10 ft pole.

Pyramid Pass has the tightest music.

Same as you but I got the wheels 1 hour earlier. I have no idea why such normal looking dull wheels were so high in the unlock tree. Sure the kart is in the gold tier but the wheels look boring.

A quarter of the way to whatever the fuck that is after those wheels

it would please everyone if you shut the fuck up

You are beyond saving

"Everything past CTR needs to die"
You haven't played Crash XS, Crash 2 N-tranced or Twinsanity. Universal was the problem, forcing games to be rushed, the skunk gag in Twinsanity is proof for that, talking about walking for ten years.
Crash Twinsanity released in 2004, Crash 1 released in 1996. You can see the problem.
They just needed more development time, but Universal wanted money there and then.
Fuck you Naughty Dog purists.
Fuck.You.

Attached: N is for no survivors.jpg (549x556, 27K)

Ami is for working a long day on projects around the yard and house then retiring to the porch and wiping the oil off her nose then sharing a few drinks together.
Liz is for teasing her for being too lewd and convincing her to take lewd selfies and making her horny enough to not care about how degenerate the pictures are.
Isabella is for cooking delicious meals and wandering into the kitchen only to see her wearing a naked apron and having her tell your her wumpa pie is for dessert.
Megumi is for going out on a Saturday night to Akihabara and hitting otaku dance clubs, partying from the last train to the first train, then holding hands in the cold Tokyo winter until you find a ramen stand near the water and eat together at sunrise.
Tawna is fo-WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU BANDIBITCH? OH, OH, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM M- TAWNA I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE GOING OFF THE EDGE OF HOT AIR AND THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH LEFT FOR THAT STUPID MASK TO BRING BACK SLUT BANDICOOT

I fuck it calm

CTTR has nothing good while CNK only had bad gameplay that didn't transfer over to Nitro-Fueled.

Half way between the the rocket car and wheels m8, Motorsport Tawna is the only thing else I want from this GP desu

There are extremely easy workarounds to make that balance the game better than just vomiting blue orbs and clocks at everyone. Make the blue orbs faster and not cause people to bounce. Clocks shouldn't spin people out. Have Clocks only target players in places in front of the player using it, not fucking everyone.

Yeah, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's because you're somehow better than everyone else like every asshole in these threads seem to think.
It happens to me too, as a complete shitter, the difference being that I can at least admit that it wasn't me being good, but the game balance being beyond repair, which is why I got a lucky free win. Doesn't feel rewarding or statisfying in the slightest when you know full well you only won with a 20 seconds lead because the game is fucked.

WHY DONT YOU MAKE LIKE A TREE....AND GET OUT OF HERE!!

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_The_Wrath_of_Cortex_Rok-ko.png (886x901, 719K)

>hur dur game sucks because I can't play it fuck this fuck that fuck item balance
Based DNFbro.

>That
>A blood car

Attached: 1553604870186.jpg (936x735, 77K)

>Rok Ko
>Made of Wood

>delegated Tropy to be one of Cortex' henchmen
What are you talking about? Tropy was still primarily working for Uka Uka in WoC and N Tranced, and then disbanded like Brio in Twinsanity.

Attached: WOAH.png (1064x741, 1.32M)

>It's perfectly balanced bro just shut up ;)
Kill yourself.

>implying time would fix the Chinese knock off characters created after CTR and the Chinese knock off "lore"

Just need to get The Crunch Skin, then i'll be in gold tier.

Also, fuck the Reverse Challenge, I have done almost everything on Coco Park and nothing works. from Dpad (which is my standard choice of controls) to Using the Stick.

Including using suggestions like Not getting hit.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG

Attached: 1562066762223B.png (905x813, 31K)

>play online
>literally everyone passes you by hopping left and right repeatedly
>not even boosting or drifting
what the fuck

>CTTR has nothing good
The in-game character interactions are the best in the series.

Finally beat Oxide in Dragon Mines. With that one, I have beaten every Oxide Ghost in both CTR99 and CTRNF (not counting the new track). Now Digital Tropy will be collecting dust on my inventory. What are you guys up to now? I have not much to do now and no internet connection

Attached: Smug yet unamused Joker.jpg (600x446, 63K)

>get the hell out of my Crash Bandicoot game, old man

Do the Reverse Challenge on Roo Tube's in Single Race and set the Laps to 7. You can't get hit, you can't go off the track, and you can't stop for a moment.

>play online
>fifth place
>suddenly 3 players disappear for no reason at all
>second place now

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>There are people that genuinely want the guy in the middle and on the left
The designs got so fucking awful once Naughty Dog abandoned Crash.

Attached: 1540133915650.jpg (720x480, 77K)

Park Drones when?
youtube.com/watch?v=TpXr3MR1Wuw

They're using battle mode. 7 nitro points every ~20 seconds. It's easy to set up a bot/script that farms that, so they just leave the game running in the background while they do whatever else.

Just inched my way to the wheels too through normal races. I was expecting the Nitro bar to take around two weeks to complete, but they give you so little it's annoying.

The original artists made the designs for Nitro Kart, including Nina before she got scrapped. They were freelancers, not part of Naughty Dog. The awful designs come from Twinsanity onwards.

people who have been playing this game for 20 years will beat people who have been playing it for 2 weeks (with jobs and other responsibilities) and think that reflects their skill level and not the amount of hours they've put in the game

if everyone had played the same amount of hours as they had played you can bet they'd be in these threads kicking up a massive fuss about item balance because they wouldn't have the advantage of "hours spent" against most players and would be getting btfo

>no mention of the right soulless generic cartoon animal because it has tits
Don't call out people's shit taste while being a shit taste individual yourself.
Every single character design after the original trilogy sucks ass.

I'm halfway the distance between the first and second reward

Raccoon Ami is the most I've been attracted to a furry character since Carmelita Fox.

>don't delude yourself into thinking it's because you're somehow better than everyone else
No, I'm honestly starting to think that I am better than everyone else. People in these threads always moan and cry about how the plat relics were too hard to get and how the Oxide ghosts are impossible and how the online is too hard and unfair. I've had none of these issues and I think the online is a fucking blast and not an item spam at all, it's insanely easy to finish 1st even if you get bombed into oblivion. What other conclusion can there possibly be than the fact that I'm better than everyone else? I don't get why you people can be so bad at this since it's been out for 20 years, the remake is not THAT different from the original.

Attached: 1462582457257.jpg (449x378, 26K)

Il be honest lads

I am getting bored or grinding now

Microtransactions when?

>Everything past that needs to die
Why? Say what you will about the varying quality of the non-ND games, they still had quite a bunch of neat stuff people like. Discarding them outright would be an unnecessary waste of ideas and characters.

You do this every thread and it's never funny.

>yeah this game that i've been played for 20 years is easy, i don't know why people who have never touched it until now are struggling so much

howling

So, you agree with him and the CTTR designs being awful?

Why were they so intent on adding rule 63 cortex? She showed up in two games before the one people actually remembered her for (Twinsanity)

didn't even bother reading past the first sentence, but here's your (you) little buddy

Attached: 166766788.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Elemental of EARTH you dingaling

I'm talking about Wrath of Cortex

Call Activision and beg them.

>It's easy to set up a bot/script that farms that
You mean those people that make servos with Arduino boards?

Don't look back
that is all i did and i got it
coco park two players no ai
make sure you are reversing before last lap
stay in the purple section all last lap so no need to look back

so at my current points it would take 18 solid hours of grinding battle to reach 42,000.

So you admit there's nothing wrong with the item balance and that you're just kinda bad at the game? Okey dokey.

>you don't have more skill, you've just played more
???????????

>>There are people that genuinely want the guy in the middle
Yes and I'm one of them. Feed me your salt.

Yeah but it's not because they weren't made by Naughty Dog, it's just because of shit artists

Lap the bitch
Finish first
Dab on meg*mi hugbox fodder

Honest question, but does anyone even like that fuck known as Crunch?

Attached: dcy0ygl-8cfb9580-e7a7-4f2b-b157-6ea54091079d.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Can you drop the bullshit already? No one wants microtransactions, fuck off.

>People shitting out blue orbs and clocks is supposedly good item balance
>Literally the only person not getting completely fucked over by it is the one way ahead in 1st because they got lucky enough to avoid all the items in the first 10 seconds

how do I do that on ps4?

any links?

Haha, yes. That's exactly what I'm thinking right now. You are just the best player in existance. Now shut the fuck up and never reply to my posts ever again.

Attached: 1510577582736.png (466x327, 159K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

They're 100% barafags.

He'll yeah I want Von Clutch in. I started with Crash 2 and loved every cyborg character in the series since.

As someone whose introduction to Crash Bandicoot has been from playing the N-Sane Trilogy and watching OneyPlays, I would say that I like Crunch. He seems fine in my book.

Ok then, Crunch, fighting the bandicoot Crash was supposed to be, needing the energy of 4 masks to stop him from going on a rampage, eventually revealed to be a gentle giant who cares deeply about his new family.
youtube.com/watch?v=oZyhegH3zyE 10:11
youtube.com/watch?v=4lACi8Y4HJM 13:30

I realized only recently that wholesome Crunch was more entertaining than it had any right to be.

ESPECIALLY if they overdo it.

I don't mind him and I never played anything past Wrath of Cortex

I thought Barafags were into Tiny?

Attached: d58mdnh-7806feb0-34a8-4940-a0f7-4a648e3f7619.png (715x715, 228K)

maybe the reason you're not struggling with items is that the effect item balance has on you is offset by the fact that you've been playing the game for decades and have a massive advantage against other players, deluding you into thinking that the item balancing has no effect on you because you're just naturally good at the game when in fact if you were playing against people of equal skill level (as 95% of players are) it would have a much bigger impact

Miniskirt Tawna > Short-shorts Tawna
But I see for obvious reasons why Tawna didn't have a miniskirt in this game.

funfact: Travellers Tales said the Crunch cameo in twinsanity was specifically added because people kept telling them how much they liked him.

I included WoC. Did you not read my post? It and all the other games showed Tropy working primarily for Uka Uka or himself.

The items are fine, sometimes a bit shitty but fine in general. It's just easier for people to blame the rocket for dropping them into a pit instead of actually thinking that maybe they could've catch up to the other players if they knew how to drive and turboslide properly.

I really do like him as a character but I'm a ND purist snob

Why did they make him so small

He's inoffensive, I don't love him but I don't hate him either. At least not in CNK and WoC.

Do 7 laps in coco Park or roos tubes on easy

He's even wearing a hazmat suit you'd wear when cleaning up a bloody mess after an accident or murder.

Crunch is just a deviant art donut steel that exemplifies the absolute lack of creativity or vision anyone post CTR had.

I do. And I don't mind any of the interpretations of him.

So again, you people finally admit that this game requires tremendous amount of skill and the items are not an issue if you're insanely good at the game. Thanks, that's all what I wanted to hear.

Hello everyone.

Google "Outcast Bandicoot"

Enjoy.

Best tracks are the Cortex Citadel ones and Polar Pass. Not familiar with the Nitro Kart tracks aside from Barin Ruins and Android Alley but Android Alley is good and feels like a Ratchet and Clank level

>Finish 1st without using any turbo pads in Roo's Tubes
>get 3rd
>Still get the challenge done
Neat

What the fuck is this

youtube.com/watch?v=cFLzAAyhZEg

Attached: download.jpg (264x191, 23K)

set the difficulty to no ai. start reversing before you cross the finish line on the second lap.

Nah, Tiny is cool now.

You should thank the N.Sane trilogy for giving him a fuckawesome theme for his Warped boss fight.

I wish I had a capture card so I could stream online and teach DNF anons how to finish 1st every race. I wonder what kind of arguments they would come up with after that.

Yeah, 90% of podium finishes of the matches are decided on the first 20 seconds. Out of all my races only once the rest of the pack was able to catch up with the in first that was able to avoid all items but only because he got hit by 4 orbs and a missile during the last lap

When the Spyro GP is released, will you play Him?

Attached: Ripto YOU BROUGHT A WHAT.png (477x509, 202K)

I told you to enjoy

Attached: 1448557026209.jpg (640x480, 37K)

She's always had short-shorts, it was just harder to tell before

see People like Crunch Bandicoot. that's proof enough that Post Naughty Dog can be good.

why n sane trilogy? the original music is better.

I remember this

Why didn't they give Ami the Uka Uka mask?

>start race
>ww4 starts
>everyone starts spamming a million items immediately resulting in an unplayable experience
>but oh no, muh mario kart, such a casual game, where you can maybe get a single red shell if you are lucky, and the rest of the track is entirely skill dependant
>you just need to git gud
>you just need to develop telepathic abilities, so you can see every item and prepare before it is even fired at you
i don't even want to shit on the game, as i'm still getting enjoyment out of it, but holy shit this is dark souls levels of an elitist fedora tipping playerbase

Oh wow you're right, for some reason my headcanon decided that she had a miniskirt

No
The only villain I would potentially play as is Gnasty, and I don't because it's his Reignited design

Why would they? They should've given it to Tawna or Megumi if anything

I guess Shadow the hedgehog and all the other sonic friends rejects are good characters then.

Yeah he's sick in this game

>Missiles and Blue Orbs that sneak up on you because their lock-on targeting shit doesn't show up on your screen
>People randomly crushing you from behind and people with Masks that are so fucking low on the volume scale that you can't predict shit
>The netcoding that makes it so everything lags like a motherfucker and people jump ahead of you while you're getting buttfucked by items

Every character has its fans

Even the worst has fans user, just chill my man

Sandy Cheek isn’t a horny degenerate

maybe if you spend those 20 years developing reading comprehension you would have understood what i said

items are not an issue if you're "insanely good" at the game *while playing against people who are not insanely good at the game*, you can't speak on this issue until you've played in a lobby full of equally skilled players for a few hours and see how the drastically item use effects the outcome of the race, i can speak on this issue because i've been playing against players of roughly equal skill level where the natural advantages don't impact the race and item use is much more relevant to the outcome of the match

FUCK NORMIE FANS

>The netcoding that makes it so everything lags like a motherfucker
That's on your end.

Spyro and Gnasty are the only two who interest me. Spyro 1 is leagues above the rest of the series

The only post-1 character I like is Moneybags

Attached: 80ad16f28a63f80887c590be7339ef52.png (798x967, 504K)

Having fans doesn't make a character good, and it doesn't change Crunch from being a chinese knock off of Crash with less creativity put into him than the actual Chinese knock off Crash joke.

Its to keep the game alive

>until you've played in a lobby full of equally skilled players
Fair enough, I guess the game is still so new that everyone just sucks dick at this game.

Based Brio’s life-long dream is to create his personal furry harem

No Brio
No buy

why is Sandy smol

Attached: smile.png (2116x2161, 2.97M)

user, Shadow DID have a good story, but Sega fucked him over

I think you are just a little nooblet, because I am telling you right now that I won every single race I played coming in first with absolutely no issues about the broken, and sometimes straight up invisible items and the horrendous lags. You just need to git gud, according to Yea Forums.
Haha! Git gud! I said it again! D-do I fit in yet?

Attached: 1513462956489.jpg (540x546, 115K)

Squirrels don't tend to be that big, user

Relative size to real world counterpart

Technically Coco is the biggest of the three biologically

No it's not.

Attached: 1559609077853.png (745x137, 16K)

Only Oxide ghost I have left is on Mystery Caves, but for some reason this one’s given me more trouble than any of them. I don’t get it.

Yeeeees?

Attached: 1492820575429.jpg (600x800, 70K)

My internet is far shittier yet the game never lags at all. There's definitely something wrong with your system, open your NAT or something.

Man that last reward tier is going to take FOREVER unless they introduce new challenges beyond the weekly ones

Get sacred fire and keep it. Boost over jumps instead of jumping and go between the turtles.

>he is not afk farming nitro

from the lava jumps to the end of the lap you should have SF constantly without too much difficulty

I did the math and just by completing the quick and daily challenges every day you've unlocked everything before the event is over.

Pretty sure the intention was that it'd take forever, given that we're on Day 6 out of 25.

play time trial if you don't want power ups, there's even a leaderboard now

I was grinding online yesterday for 3 hours and made more than 5k coins being 1st or 2ns most of the races. I have so many coins I dont even feel like buying more stuff. Just git gud

Thanks bros, but right after posting I switched to Tropy (was Big Norm) and fucking crushed him by like nearly 10 seconds lmao. Feels good and now I can use Digital Tropy. I really want to get some hatemail online.

>by completing the quick and daily challenges every day you've unlocked everything before the event is over.
well yeah no shit but I'd rather not have to play everyday (and some daily challenges are tough), I don't want this game to become my daytime job.

I'd like to have a mode where you can race others without the weapons. It's not fun when you don't see others and others don't see you, except that someone migh somehwere, sometime see your ghost.

NOooooo!! You can't finish 1st because the game is a total chaotic item spam mayhem!

>"git gud" - autistic furfag: the thread
game is good, but seriously fuck every single one of you, and fuck all of your threads

>Collect a total of 10 crystals in Crystal Grab with either Polar, Pura or Ripper Roo.
Why isn't it working, am I missing something?

>some daily challenges are tough
Do them with easy bots. It takes like 10 minutes each day, I'm sure you have the time since you're on Yea Forums.

>fail the polar pass booster pad shortcut 4 fucking times
>still win by 20 seconds, only the second guy finishes
the online population is awful

I just want to play Spyro so fucking badly bros.

Crystal Grab Battle, not Crystal challenge.

Crystal Grab is in battle mode
it isnt the crystal challenge
make sure you end with 10 just in case

fuck you too

Attached: 1561119699739.png (683x470, 345K)

Based DNFbro.

are you maybe confusing the crystal challenge with crystal grab?

Thanks Yea Forumsros

>reminder that all anthro women are built for human cock

when I see an autist so far ahead I just stop trying and try to smash the other racers

Stay mad incel

Attached: 1562306155240.gif (454x310, 3.5M)

It takes like 20 minutes to do all quick/daily challenges, and most of them can be done offline with easy bots.

That's every match on Switch, I guess that's why I don't find the power-ups annoying since recovering from them is instantaneous.

i was in a lobby full of people that held USF the entire time and i could only hold it for half the lap at best and got fuckin 8th

>t. fat angry incel

Hot damn I fucking love Elora. Moar

vocaroo.com/i/s0cDYsA2VFor
I don't think he should be in

>got Tropy'd while playing as Tropy online
The Irony. Now I need to unlock the trophy girls skins again.

Attached: 1561400501121.png (1120x762, 61K)

WHO IMVITED A NIGGAR TO THE PARTY
I
HATE
NIGGARS

All these comments are coming from people who struggle to even stay 3rd. When you are 15 seconds ahead of everyone you just need to worry about put ting nitros or beakers in good places to fck them up even more. People complain about the elitists "git gud" crowd but its the hard truth

the crash cove and 8th place challenges are dumb.

Where do you usually finish user? And don't lie and say first every time

I'm usually like 3/4th, there always one guy that's like 30 seconds ahead

Hell I just got fucking lapped somehow

I hope you learned something from this experience

>do a good start
>get targeted by everyone at the first turn, plus the obligatory first-crate blue orb that has a 99% chance of spawning when I'm first

>purposedly start slower
>still a magnet for missiles and bombs plus the 8th place who got a mask and I still get ORB'd because it gets fired right behind me

>as soon as someone takes the lead in my place, no more orbs, no more clocks, no more missiles, (he has a shield anyway) and he starts lapping evrybody

God fucking shit damnit there must be a way to mantain 1st place without being lucky

Attached: ratuk.jpg (910x696, 245K)

The Tropyfag gets Karma'd

The Irony for someone thats bold.

Attached: 1548160574114.png (478x477, 363K)

1/2/3
unless item rng really fuckles me on certain tracks with big pit falls
then i finish 3/4/5

Why?

>"pro" challenge
>requires you to finish last
Yes, they really didn't think this through.

>there always one guy that's like 30 seconds ahead
I'm that guy because the Switch playerbase is god awful.

I am 2nd like 80% of the time, when I'm lower than that it's almost always due to being fucked over by items at the final furlong
I'm not salty about losing but because of the weekly mission in just leaving lobbies if I don't come first

Always back up your saves

Ive been playing around 4 hours today
I was 1st in every match except one, where i finished 2nd (i have to admit that it was a beating, lost almost 15 seconds on crash cove) but the game derped up and said i was 4th

anything below 3rd is a freak occurrence

Getting fucked during the first lap is the best possible scenario because you can still recover from it, I always do a full boost.

But what did that user lose his save I don't understand

>"pro" challenge
>requires you to finish last
>Yes, they really didn't think this through.

even lagging by cheating and lagging out it seems impossible because the person in last place is usually so far behind and the person in first is half way done with the lap by the time 8th person passes you.

3rd
I fuck up a shortcut, get clocked on a ramp, hit a wall or can't keep up with the other 2 ahead of me since they've mastered the tracks
Anything lower is me playing on Clockwork Wumpa

2nd/3rd, usually get stomped on by some autist in first place. And when I win it's by 20+ seconds (just using shortcuts) so I'm guessing it depends on the lobby.

Didn't they have a ranking system for matchmaking? How come fucking asshole players who manage to DNF everyone doesn't get fucking moved up the ranks to another lobby? These fucking assholes should be competing with other goddamn assholes that DNF everyone.

>game dies in a matter of month due to the toxicity of the elitist cunt playerbase
>"why does nobody talk about muh game anymore? waaah waaah waaah"

even cheating by lagging out*
sorry didn't erase the part I meant to correct.

Always first but there is no way to prove it now is there? I wish the game would keep stats so I could btfo the people who say this game is just a random item spam and that it requires no skill.

>getting this triggered over losing in a video game

Have you tried disconnecting your internet when the race starts?

might be difficult, but if its ethernet then it might help.

The people who actually know how to finish races will still talk about the game though, we'll be fine.

Retro Crash kinda sticks out like a sore thumb.

This is a good one, the purple works with Nash.

Attached: 20190707_090823.png (1018x809, 835K)

Go
Faster
Bitch

That's for wasting his time, you little skunk!

>A fuck off feature length movie made by a female crunchfag
Holy shit why are crash Chad's so autistically based?!

You're the one who came here insulting people faggot, I'm sorry you got DNF'd

Attached: 1562320864101.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Wuss!

oh no what will we do without people like you playing user?

Attached: 1534797075863.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Usually somewhere from 3rd to 5th

Okay, keep telling that to yourself. Dead game confirmed.

this isn't the smash thread, it's the CTR thread.
Easy tip to remember next time, smash is shit and its threads are cancer, CTR is great and its threads are wholesome

Attached: rad.gif (244x156, 616K)

DNF confirmed. Go play Mario Kart.

Propably play against the CPU, because "people like me" seem to make up a majority of the playerbase. Just because you obsess over this shitty game for 20+ years doesn't give you the right to act like a complete faggot towards everyone who did not.
You will beg for me to return once the game is done for and no more epic fortnite skins are being relased.

>T.brazillian playing on NA server

>"I can't win at a video game, therefore everyone else shouldn't allowed to play it"
Absolute faglord

I bet this guy doesn't even know how to UEF.

Attached: GUN.png (384x384, 38K)

Probably play against competent players more like.

you can play online in two player lobbies so I don't get your point. If anything, we'll get clean, close races once all the fuckers in the back stop ruining everything. I do admit that I'll miss lapping you.

Are Cups good for getting Womb Coins? I refuse to do Thunder Mountain's exploit, 24/7.

Attached: 347538529821261824.png (128x128, 18K)

>"You will beg me to return"
Top fucking kek

Attached: IMG_20190623_193819.jpg (1920x1261, 345K)

>people shouldnt be allowed to be good at video games
Is this what scrubs keep telling themselves?

I tend to always be at 1st or 2nd. If I get buttfucked by items though, I tend to end up at 3-5th. Never higher than that though, cuz people that tend to get those spots suck

Based.

no they're not

He has a point actually.
Which is what concerns me in the long term.
I know this is Yea Forums and people are going to shit on you because 'muh elitism' and other shit but as someone that has done Oxide and stuff i do feel concerned that many will drop it due to the sheer gap in skill level between autists like myself and the regular player.

Attached: 1562271766841.jpg (711x1030, 86K)

Yeah next time this shit happen I immediately quit the race.

I do. I only lost a few skins, nothing important.

Attached: oxide playing online.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Help me Yea Forums! I can't stop staring at Tawna's fine ass legs and those tight shorts!

Attached: 1551580710142.jpg (842x792, 81K)

>He doesn't know how to IFB

Attached: 1561124873629.gif (360x360, 1.37M)

Podium 99% of the time, 1st more than half the time. I've been playing the original game actively for over 10 years and I'm practicing and playing this game every single day so I'd be pretty fucking disappointed if I wasn't doing well online.

you gotta find a way out of it or soon you'll visit /trash/ every day. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Attached: 1553006997291.png (600x474, 6K)

Don't fight it, user. Let it take you.

Attached: 47414884_p5.png (1050x1300, 560K)

It's not even about people being better than me, it's about how they act about it, as shown on Yea Forums in every single crash thread. The obnoxious boomerfags try everything in their power to drive everyone away from the game by acting the way they do, and the result is that the playerbase will steadily decline until the game is forgotten, or boomer containment matchmaking is introduced. Both will be fine by me.

Wholesome.
More of this stuff please.

I've thought long and hard about this exact thing, and I'm afraid there's nothing I can say or do to change your situation.

But its a very small minority browsing here and getting insulted, i bet 95% of the playerbase does not discuss the game in online

You're right.
But the people you're going up against just won't care or even bother to consider your opinion user. You're wasting your time.

>people will stop playing a game because those who already play it are rude
big brain take retardo

But I don't want to go down this path, bros

Why are Pentafags always fucking godlike in this game?

this game needs ranked. Or, if if it's like Beenox has said and they have a secret ranking system that tries to match you with players of your skill level... they need to goddamn ramp it up. Because it's not fucking working. If a player DNF's a whole lobby, then immediately fucking put him in a lobby with at least 4 other autists that DNF's a whole lobby

>Yea Forums hates dragon mines
>yet has some of the best and closest races
shitters, all of you

What the fuck are you on about? I've been keeping up with this threads alot and every time someone or myself has asked a question about the game, they've responded on how to do it politely

Attached: 1561036327019.jpg (1024x930, 54K)

I saw one get utterly rekt by a Pura in Sewer Speedway earlier.

Attached: my-image (2).png (1064x560, 988K)

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

if you're playing online then everyone else is equally as likely to get fucked so it doesn't matter

Is megumi acceleration character and when is her skin pack on sale?

MUFCLad93
DannyBoiii89
BandicootUK

Average UK lobby names

heh, I like Dingo Canyon

So? I bet 95% of the people who started playing with the remake will just eventually quit without even seeking discussion, like I do, because of the 5 people I know who bought the game, only I still remain playing.
>open literally any ctr thread
>nine out of ten posts are "git gud", or a variation thereof

Why the fuck does every faggot and their dog play the trophy girls. Grinds my fucking gears.

What does the 'N' stand for?

I bet you love coco park too faget

Gentle reminder - it's always the mid tier players that think they're decent that kill games. They spend all their time talking about how toxic the top tier players are, claim to speak for all players that aren't top tier players, and generally are the ones that spread the most bullshit about a game because they're good enough to understand some of the basics, but too shit to actually know the full depth of the game so they think everything is a bug or cheating.

it's a balanced character and her pack was on sale on the second day of the event iirc

Attached: 31900089_p0.jpg (746x945, 354K)

Panda

Attached: 1560403086667.jpg (853x1280, 191K)

I play them because the game forces me into it by making the grand prix grind go faster

Coco Park is boring though
For me its, Dragon Mines and Sewer Speedway because the shortcut is so easy for me to do 100% of the time

If it was a pura in the musketeer outfit then that's probably MHdude01. He posts in the general and these threads, and is pretty much like one of the only four actual pura players online.

Nitro

Attached: 1559112976224.png (528x404, 37K)

Attached: 30403560_p0.png (484x600, 363K)

Does this game have the replayability of Mario kart, or is it just another Yea Forums circlejerk game?

SHE'S IN my heart

True to a certain extent

No it's just an item spam random bullshit game that'll be dead in a week.

How the fuck do you get Kamikaze, I'm sure I did it but it never registered
Do you need to be in a race rather than battle
Do you need to be online

>Sewer Speedway
God I hope you get eye cancer

Holy shit the top one and variations of football names are always at the top. It's even worse when it's something like "MeganLFC"

gas all megumi and cocofags

>tfw too poor to buy a new game but always enjoyed playing ctr
>tfw didn't even realise the ntropy and oxide ghosts were in the game
>tfw getting rekt

based

Megumi is acceleration, Isabella is balanced

literally git gud lad
the shortcut is easy peasy

You can do it in battle. I don't know if the second controller 2P local game still works though. If it does then just set up a battle with only TNT, drop it, and sit next to 2P.

>doesn't realize all Megumifags are also Pinstripefags

Yes, it has an adventure mode with different settings, battle mode with different game modes, time trials with variants on the formula and cups

I like it better than mario kart and there's a higher skill ceiling

same, I believe I did it twice (once online, the other in single race) and it never registered

Attached: 28063779_p0.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Why do people suddenly hate Megumi?
Amii is the most played trophy girl. Is it because Megumi is cute and simple?

It's got more replayability than Mario Kart IMO
And I played the shit out ok MK8 and MK8D

it's because she's a speed character that everyone uses her, it's the best class unless you're a turbo autist

>hey user maybe if you're not getting the results you would like out of the competitive aspect of a game, you should practice and build skills in order to compete
>fuck off, tryhard
Why does the suggestion that you lack somewhat in skill but have the potential to grow offend you? That's literally what git gud means. I agree with matchmaking though, there's a big gap between new to the game and decent. People who can't quite do all the Oxide times yet still DNF half the playerbase.

Attached: Shrug.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

>Megumi
>speed character
Nope.

I'm talking about Ami, Crash...

Megumi players keep winning.

The avatar showed a regular ol' Pura. I dunno, maybe it was him playing around with skins.

Accelfags are the worst type of players. Basically playing this game on easy mode. Speedbros are where real skill is required.

Nigga I just lost to an Ami player

He obviously doesn't like his skin being red. Switch back to his original color palette and watch as his shenanigans disappear.

Attached: 1561551913034.png (540x380, 54K)

>speed
>real skill
That's a good joke. Thanks to universal mechanics speed characters play themselves.

All the autistic Cocofags moved to Megumi because she has the same stat profile.

Here's a hint: Nobody likes people who act like total cunts about being good at a children's Kart Racer.

Good thing bad
Bad thing good

Now you might say this is anecdotal, and it probably is, but every single Megumi player from /ctrg/ played Pinstripe primarily before the Grand Prix. Also pretty much every Coco autism speedrunner streamer switched to Tawna.

>it's just a stupid children's game it's not like I wanted to be good at it anyway

You're on fucking Yea Forums dude. If you get nettled by the morons here, that's on you. No one gives a fuck if you like them or not.

Attached: 1562461766387.jpg (395x650, 237K)

Attached: 40118606_p0.png (1200x984, 1.22M)

>never played a Mario Kart besides 64 ages ago
>Play this
Holy fuck, what do i do?

Oh the irony

Attached: 1560025016734.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

>hyper spaceway
>get clocked and orbed at every point that was the worse to and barely made it back to 4th
Fuck all these clocks and orbs

Who /gotDigitalTropySkinbutsuckatonline/ here?
Man, TT's never prepared me for this hell

Yes that's right user let everyone know that the game is beneath you. Pfft, kids games, am I right?

b-but the items are balanced...
>1st placers proceed to get masks and barriers making them completely immune

What am I looking at?

youtu.be/kIOMb32IyLc

Suck at the game and blame it on the items.

Play adventure mode and take your time learning to drift boost and stuff.

If you play on PSN you can retrieve your save on the cloud

When is the pc version coming out?

Attached: liz2.jpg (1574x2048, 467K)

>Android Alley
>get of to a shaky start as digital N Tropy
>pick up pace and find the groove
>everyone leaves
Come on lads

This. Then do the time trials and watch as you naturally figure out what you need to do to go fast.

man the coco park relic race is pure aids and really highlights how a lot small issues with the remake compund to make a hollistiaclly worse experience than the original

>slightly longer load times
>inconsistant jumping and physics
>needlessly precise hitboxes on crates, crystics, tokens etc

in a vacuum none of these are bad but together they compound to make a frustrating, time consuming, reset heavy experience. garbage

what's the best way to get pictures off of my PS4 to share here?

Attached: 1562420279747.jpg (548x576, 32K)

Its fine, jump from the road not the grass and you dont need even need SF

Win trophies in the first 4 adventure tracks, then go to online without knowing the basics and cry that you only lose because of tryhards and unbalanced items

There are USB Slots on the PS4 For a reason.

/thread

>twitter
>copy pasta to paint
>if too big just cut it a tiny bit
here u go lad

Attached: humm.png (395x446, 122K)

>usb
>plug it in
>copy to it
>go to computer or laptop
>transfer
>post

>go online
>most of the players are relatively equal to own skill level
>1-2 autists are not and ruin the fun for everyone else
wow, this is just such a joy to play. before telling me to git gud, tell me why i would want to try and git gud when this game doesn't even have a functional matchmaking, because even if i manage to git gud, stomping people with 20+ seconds advantage doesn't seem like a fun time either, compared to equal, close races.

Attached: 1513086251478.png (922x1066, 1.27M)

Online acting weird while waiting for players to skip the intro.

2 of those 3 things are you issues, way to expose yourself as an MKshitter

Attached: 1561483154271.png (454x520, 34K)

I want to die

Why do people keep coming to these threads complaining about others going fast?
Why are they trying to go for a Sunday drive in a racing game?

Why is she so endearing, bros?

>Meguchads=Pinchads
d-delet this

Learn how to go faster user, that's all

Because it IS Sunday, user :^)

I play as Digital N Tropy online because i
like him and that skin
to give other players a goal and realise that even players like me fuck up and you can win

I've got nothing funny or meme to say, but go and see someone about that m8

>CTTR has nothing good
CTTR has Pasadena and Rings of Uranus.

*sniff sniff*
Mmm.
Weed.

I don't even want to do that when it means some poor souls won't get to finish their race because of me, because that just seems like a dick move.
As it stands, I torture myself through the 30 minutes of online each day to amass some coins, and after that I'm grateful I can go back to playing singleplayer, since the online mode is just that unfun compared to better games like Mario Kart.

got myself the rocket's flame decal so I'm making good headway towards the final reward, I think I'll make it after the weekly challenges are renewed.

Then don't play. What do you want, some secret trick that fixes it? Do you think Yea Forums is customer support and has the power to add matchmaking? Your options are:
>git gud
>don't git gud and accept that a lot of times you won't win against more skilled players
>don't play
It's really simple. If it's not fun, don't bother. And before you crypost about how toxic git gudders are about player skill, no one here as any investment in keeping you happy and playing the game. I do hope for matchmaking though, so you guys stop whining every thread.

Attached: 1559889884774.png (887x645, 98K)

Oh shit, it is

>smoke not coming out of the exhaust pipe on crash test dummy ngins head
wasted opportunity

Attached: bouncy.webm (480x480, 1.07M)

Anons I don''t know if you deserve this...

Attached: Coco.png (1200x1200, 409K)

When the only goddamn way to get money in this game is coming first in online for half an hour a day online, it fucking sucks donkey dick when these shitty developers can't make matchmaking ecem enough that I can come in first once. Just fucking USF autists upon USF autists. God I hope the lot of you get cancer

>tfw when I get so far ahead in the race, I deliberately drive slower and let the other players catch up, letting them think that they're driving better and catching up to me, thus improving their morale to drive

No, I don't want some 'magic trick'; I simply want a matchmaking system so autists, and normal, fun-loving individuals such as myself can stay amongst themselves respectively.
It should be expected in a game that came out in 2019 and forces player into the shitty online mode if they aim to unlock literally anything.

Based NEET

Stop making me want to play puyo puyo
Oh shit I can actually play puyo puyo online now

>When most of your non-1st place races online come down to the fact that you get absolutely buttfucked by every item in existence by players that can't match you in terms of actual driving, but get lucky on item RNG

i don't understand people itt who jump at any criticism of this game and clutch at any straws they can to defend the game

it's a fact that if you boot up the original ctr and, for example, try to pull of the sewer speedway shortcut you would be much more consistant than if you did it in ctrnf. it's just an objective fact that ctrnf's physics and jumping are slightly off and needlessly precise, yet people act as if it's a pure skill equation

it's as if everyone has 12 hours a day to practice specific jumps on a map in a video game so theoretically it's not a problem since if you practice enough then you'll get consistant at it; 99.9% of people don't have the time to do this and it's not like the necessary precision adds anything to the game

Yea Forums is the place to go when you are mad, and for sll other reasons you are a massive fucking faggot for posting here holy shit kill yourself

This is the best spoiler'd pic I have seen in these threads in a long while

You think tawna visits crash every now and again and she's like super rich and snobby and famous outside world but when she gets downtime and privacy with her fellow coots she gets bummish and lowbrow cause she can finally relax and have filthy animalistic sex with crash and maybe coco that one time in the showers

>that Ratchet butt
Bros...

Holy shit Twilight Tour is fun as fuck, why is nobody playing it online

It gets picked every time it shows up

>Sorry about the gaaaaas!

I have a really, really bad feeling about what this will generate.

Attached: 246711_156695.gif (100x100, 5K)

Based.

Attached: tawna2.jpg (2378x3449, 3.36M)

What does the tattoo say?

doesn't she say dust

>And before you crypost about how toxic git gudders are about player skill, no one here as any investment in keeping you happy and playing the game.

you are 1% of the playerbase. non-autists are 99% of the playerbase. who do you think can make the most noise and get the dev's attention?

i have absolutely no interest in keeping speedrunning autists around myself, i'm happy for the game to be fucking *fixed* if it makes it a worse experience for you too pal

My boy has a good hobby.

Attached: Paint Sniffer.jpg (2545x1965, 2.64M)

Yup

No, it's what Mario Kart fags keep telling themselves.

Attached: Coco Bandicoot is trasn.png (943x662, 40K)

>Ratchet
Man, that gender reconfiguration surgery really changes a person.

Attached: ratchet-and-clank-two-column-characters-ratchet-01-ps4-eu-24mar16.png (440x400, 79K)

Awful water section

So I'm one of those players that always wins, not suprised people seconds behind aren't having fun.
Just learn how to perfect boost and u-turn round corners without losing speed

I thought her name was gadget

>trasn.png
You had one job

Ratchet when?

unless you're a literal child you really shouldn't be having trouble learning the more complicated mechanics of this game in a week

Attached: 671eb463ebc05026cc8fedd60b170a69.jpg (1600x1525, 440K)

Megumi's next.

Bros I'm not sure we are allowed to have this...

Attached: DINGO.png (900x962, 236K)

GET RID OF THE FUCKING RNG SPIKES IN DEEP SEA DRIVING
WHY DO THEY TAKE UP 60% OF THE DRIVEABLE AREA
YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM COMING WITH THIS SHITTY FUCKING CAMERA

Tawna seems like the kind of person to come from a snobbish household with parents that had super high expectations for her, but along the way she met Crash and she just ended up meshing really well with him, but obviously it wasn't an acceptable thing so she ran away to be with him.
youtube.com/watch?v=qen2_vubZlg

You are a good person.

Attached: 66553356_p7.png (663x800, 276K)

listen
just dont play speed characters ok
they dont have sufficient turning for your pea brain to react to the blades with usf

After Jak.

Can't wait for her to be added.

Attached: 27051252_p2.png (428x498, 85K)

Attached: LONG.png (1274x638, 357K)

Anyone else have trouble maintaining USF on Hyper Spaceway? The portals always seem to kill my reserves.

Attached: 1504721639.souleatersaku90_bandicoot_cosplay_2.jpg (899x1280, 420K)

I'm not giving you my save data OR my crystals

I can't wait for Rilla Roo, Bearminator, Farmer Ernest, Nina, The walrus cook, the twins, Evil Crash and Coco, Yaya, Koala Kong, Brio, obj. motherfucker, the hog and the skunk.

Save screenshot
Upload as activity
Share with no one
Download PS app
Download screenshot from activities

I was wrong crash bros. I didn't think a kart racer could be better than Mario but this game is way better.

Only people with cute little feminine penises complain about items

Yes you are

Attached: Looking to get clocked Try me.png (936x2297, 547K)

Were coming home, bro...

Attached: its over.png (874x324, 121K)

It is, the other user just got her name wrong.

>grand prix challenge
>drive an entire lap in reverse and win
just how the fuck is one supposed to do this?
even when going up against easy CPU it seems simply impossible. I beat Oxide on some of those tracks, and I use the first 2 laps to gain as much distance as I possible can, but it's still never enough.

It would be 8/10 without the grind but until it's fixed it's not as good as it could be. Better than Mario Kart for sure but not as good as Sonic Transformed for me.

you play roos tubes, set the laps to 7 and just floor it until the 7th lap when you reverse the whole time

Coco Park, set it to 7 laps. Or just plug in a 2nd controller.

coco park/roos tubs, 7 laps, easy cpu
lap the cpus twice and you should have enough time to finish backwards

I can turn just fine. It's just that I have the curve of the pipe blocking my vision as I turn and by the time it goes away the spike is 5ft from me. Same with the next set of spikes. The camera is terrible.

7 lap race m8, drive as fast you can in 6 laps, go in reverse in the last. coco park is a good track for this, you can do it offline

second controller, set the difficulty to "no ai"

You can play 7 laps of coco park, you should get 2-2,5 laps ahead of easy ai by the last lap
Alternatively use second controller and take ai off

2 players
no ai
coco park
stay in the purple lanes
be max reverse speed before final lap
dont look back
easy as

Opossum is so cute.

You can just do a 2P race with a second controller and no AI. It hasn't been patched yet.

>dont look back
i looked back the whole time and i got it

Attached: 1499775509304.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Post white leotard Coco

>shadow gets half of one game and an entire game dedicated to him resolving his story arc

Good or not, he's still the one Sonic character they went above and beyond to work with.

Attached: 1339726546370.jpg (429x410, 23K)

If he weren't neon-green skinned, I'd have no problem with Clutch, I like his tiny Prussian look

You can look back

aight

Attached: 1560918562053.jpg (640x1200, 80K)

>win a race
>crash
top kek... that jump skip on aku temple when fucking blue shell time orb were chasing me caused that, it ceased to follow me cause it probably lost my track pressence...
>dont look back
>actually looks back
i can confirm that. and do this on 2 player mode
>he doesnt got 2 pads
what a poorfag

Attached: the ride is starting.jpg (553x936, 195K)

I looked back didnt get it
didnt look back, got it

Von Clutch is rich as hell and canonically a huge Crash fanboy. He probably hired Brio to make her because he wanted an animal friend of his own.

Attached: 1560918577784.png (528x849, 185K)

>he doesnt got 2 pads
>what a poorfag
Between this and some faggots giving people shit for not paying twice for their internet I swear these threads are full of either kids who pay for their shit for them, or consumerist whores that buy whatever Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo tells them to buy.

>user, you are in the 5% are you ?
in which percentage are you in user ?
>nitro fuel

Attached: ugly bastard norm.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

>beat adventure on hard 101% all plat
>beat all tropy and oxide ghosts
>reach top 100 time trial score on all tracks
>have grinded so many coins that I have bought pretty much there is to buy
>people online are shit at the game
What else is there to do anymore? Just wait for the next event?

>top 100
>not top 15
step it up user

NOW I'M ON YOUR TIME

Attached: tumblr_filename_probably.png (540x943, 272K)

Looking has nothing to do with it. If you go forward at all you don't get it. If you turn halfway around again you don't get it. If it stops flashing wrong way you don't get it.

>Nintendo
On Switch you don't need 2 gamepads because it's an actual true NEXT gen console.

Doesn't work. Just tried it, got it first time, challenge isn't completed.
Tried it with a second player yesterday, and that didn't work either.

And his section from Sonic Heroes revolves around his survival after SA2.

I want to FUCK Nina

top 0.2 percent on championship leaderboards baby. I could stop playing for the rest of the grand prix and still make it in the top 5%.

Bandicoots are that big? I thought it was just because of how small they were portrayed in their show/games. Spongebob and friends have been shown to be the size of a household sponge, or smaller.

Well by that logic you could always go for the #1 spot but that's just being autistic. I meant like, what's the end goal here?

you have to start reversing before you cross the finish line at the end of the second lap.

To go fast

0.001% on the nitro leaderboards

>not having two pro pads
Check out this fucking poor

Any other Switchfags having problem playing with friends? Anyone fixed it?

>not just sticking your joycons into the gamepad dock
What's the difference?

PS4 here and it crashed every time I tried to join a friend yesterday.

I wouldn't be so sure
Never underestimate the power of autism

One is built for long gaming sessions, the other is a half assed patch to make the player feel like they got a good deal. If you're not using handheld mode a pro pad is a must.

I suck at math and can't give you a precise number, but I'm within the top 5%

I did, both times, tried again just now, and it still does not work.

This chad enters your lobby and slaps your waifu on the ass
What do you do?

Attached: impressive.jpg (819x975, 92K)

I just can't connect at all. Every time we try to play it just says "Not joinable", and there seems to be no fix online from what i can see

Switch to the same skin if i am not already it
also make sure to use hovercraft with plat paint job

what CAN you do against a man who can travel back in time to slap your waifus ass over and over?

Last one I played against was quite trash, 1 green pot messed his whole play and couldn't cope.

>tfw want to keep playing but my thumb hurts

Attached: 1541915225957.png (569x423, 18K)

My entire hand is killing me, and I not only want to keep playing but if I stop I'll go down in rank. It's not fair.

I never see good tropy players

It really doesn't matter if your rank goes down a bit. Nobody cares where you have landed on this GP.

>hovercraft
>not the 5% kart

Attached: 1.png (1095x730, 566K)