Blizzard dev AMA #2

Yo, you can go back and check and see I'm the same guy from last time with the trip code.

Again, I only know WoW related stuff - nothing Classic either - and I won't respond to anything trying to reveal who I am.
I'll literally only be around for 30 minutes so be quick.

Attached: BFA.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469218132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off

Is the awakenings leak real

When will the game be playable again? Is there any movement within blizzard that thinks that MAYBE pandering to the instant gratification people was the wrong choice?

how many dicks do you suck on the daily

Fuck off, as if someone from blizzard would even bother to leak anything here. Even if you were, you won't provide any evidence anyways so who the fuck cares.

You're a liar, this isn't the same trip as boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469218132

No, just more rumors.

There's no instant gratification in WoW. The entire game is built around extending gratification.

On average zero.

Wrong post dudebro.

>There's no instant gratification in WoW. The entire game is built around extending gratification.
You have to wonder if there is ANY gratification in the game right now. You just get gear, but you know that in a few months, the next major patch will drop and you will just get new gear. New gear with the same stats. Only the numbers change - or rather, the one number that actually matters, the item level.

Fuck off nigger.

Will class design be a priority ever again? They have been dumbed down to oblivion and most of them play almost the same. Are there any plans to redesign most/all specs?

Ayt cunt, let's get it over with. What's the next expansion about?

Will you ever get rid of the GCD change and Titanforging/Warforging/Socketing?
Will you for the love of God reintroduce tier sets again?

Is it safe to drink cum out of my bf's anus?

When will players get to play a Broken?

How many women have you raped

Sounds like there's a redesign coming but that's not my department. Can't say for sure but I'm 90% sure changes are being rolled back for 9.0.

TL;DR - Dragon Isles. Return of the dragon aspects. The forces of Death and the Scourge. Shadowlands eventually. Elune's bargain with Death. I've already said this in a previous post, just here to do a quick fire answer some more questions before Tuesday.

The next expansion will have less 'roll of the dice' so to speak when it comes to getting gear and weapons with more straightforward paths to gearing. Socketing seems to be becoming more of a standard thing for items to come with again.

Do you do enemas first?

Not really in any of the plans for the next three expansions that I'm aware of. So probably never honestly.

Is Ions dick really huge?

Attached: 1546194006288.jpg (645x330, 57K)

What are the next allied races for the horde and alliance, and will there be less tedious ways to gain access to the current ones because fuck grinding

>Not really in any of the plans for the next three expansions that I'm aware of. So probably never honestly.
Blizzard are the worst. Kill yourself and your entire team

your stuff has already been debunked and ion never spoke about "depruning" classes, he spoke about making abilities work cross-specc

you literally

need

to

stop

making

these

bullshit

threads

Attached: 5HA6axi.jpg (716x768, 73K)

If this is a LARPer, they are at least dedicated enough to warrant one question
Are the writers at all expecting to fix the dumpster fire the story has become? Or are they just expecting drones to slurp up whatever hamfisted ending they throw out.

fuck off fake shit

>There's no instant gratification in WoW.
so basically you are a random retard that have never played wow

I wouldn't know (thankfully).

Vulpera/Mechagnomes and 'wereboars'/Light-Undead.

Maybe in several years. I mean I never thought pathfinder for old expansions were going away but they're gone in 9.0 for WoD/Legion/BFA because of the new level scaling update.

There's no such thing as 'fixing the story' in an MMO. The story changes patch by patch and even more so expansion by expansion. WoD's story was seen as poor by a lot of players yet they all forgot about WoD by the time Legion hit. People like different things and if they don't like one thing they'll forget about it by the time the next thing comes out.

Random retard? No. Never played WoW? Accurate actually.

>I only know WoW related stuff - nothing Classic
Then what use are you?

How bad are the sub numbers and is Blizzard sweating about WoW failing?

How many expansions left for WoW? How many planned?
How is Blizzard planning to fix WoW since BFA is a failure?

Thoughts on Asmongold and his girlfriend?

Attached: D-NU9LuXYAAS3p-.jpg large.jpg (1742x2048, 345K)

Get back to work on designing the next shop mount Rajeet or we won't be paying you in experience next month.

Attached: 1561935691673.png (300x300, 157K)

I want to marry and impregnate a Night Elf.

>common knowledge that everyone knows
>implying blizzard has shit set in stone three expansions ahead
Holy shit apply yourself, nobody believes this pisspoor LARPing.

Useful for those who play the actual game.

As I said in the last AMA, sub numbers aren't how the powers that be judge success. WoW is doing well in their regard.
Leveling revamp, prestige classes, a focus on personal stories, improved character interaction and more accessible content.

>his

What's funny is there's not really that many Indians working here. I wish there were - could use some cute desi girls in the office.

---

Well the half hour is up so I'm closing up this mini-ama. There's nothing about the Azshara cinematic that's finally complete that I can really say that'll convince anyone this is accurate since literally nothing surprising happens. Keep an eye out for the world darkening after you defeat Azshara though. It's about to get spooky Tuesday (for those of you that actually raid.)

Is it true Asmongold actually directly influenced a lot of the positive changes in 8.2 and 9.0 and onwards?
At this point he's most likely a bigger influencer than all of the other devs.

reminder that he was fake probably shitting on a toilet now he is back flipping burgers

Will you make wow great again?

How many subs?

What's the ending of BfA? Does recent "quest paths" dictate anything in the end or is it just going to lead to same direction? Is there going to be 3rd faction?

Oh, right, I remember you.

So, fuck it, lore question. Elune. What's the deal with her? Will the next expansion have some focus on her and what happened during early BfA?

How do the devs feel about the night elf playerbase feeling like they've been continuously castrated and "humiefied" for the sake of their faction?

Did succubus get removed from Hearthstone due to SJW sensibilities or Chinese sensibilities?

>Well the half hour is up so I'm closing up this mini-ama.
wow and i thought the Q&As with ion and lore were bad

Attached: 1535685358342.jpg (545x525, 109K)

>Well the half hour is up so I'm closing up this mini-ama.

AKA my Mom just called me for dinner.

Screencapping this all when this is proved true.
He was already proven accurate with knowing the 8.2 release date.
He was already proven right with Nazjatar lore.
He will be proven right against Tuesday and when 8.3 is announced.
Keep seething, trannies.

Attached: SOY.png (377x485, 215K)

oh no my username in this anonymous website will be shamed to no end what ever shall i do

>He was already proven accurate with knowing the 8.2 release date.
nigger anyone, ANYONE with half a brain knew they'd try cucking FFXIV out of their release. it's not the first time it has happened, won't be the last.

Is that so, because anyone with a full brain wodners why people keep comparing an expansion to a patch

what the fuck are you blabbering about retard

samefag retard

People keep comparing Shadowbringers and 8,2, but why is a expansion being compared to a patch?

Nobody is comparing the two you retard. Having similar release dates is not a comparison, It is a very basic marketing scheme to exploit the fact that a player's time is a limited resource.
If you come back to 8.2, by the time you get burned out of the patch and look at FFXIV you might go "ah well too late now i'll be behind".
This is super simple shit and I have problems understanding how this is so hard for you to understand.

How much do you know about UI design? I am addon developer (In Top 20 most popular addons on twitch)

Can we expect to have that abomination counter-intuitive UI to be finally reworked to something playable anytime soon?
Why are you guys ignoring error reports about some serious issues (boralus last boss, last platform pet bugs)?

prove you are an employee, the nazjatar raid opens after the next weekly reset.
what happens in the azshara defeated cinematic?

lol faggot go back to sleep