EA: "Our original protagonist for Star Wars Jedi fallen order was a cute alien girl but we scrapped her in favor of a...

>EA: "Our original protagonist for Star Wars Jedi fallen order was a cute alien girl but we scrapped her in favor of a male character since we just had Rey and they were made human so that casual gamers could relate"
Fuck you EA. Disney please give game rights to any other company I don't care who

Attached: 1DqnM8MPUUAA9cFR.jpg (662x905, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/protagonist-gender
gameinformer.com/video-podcast/the-game-informer-show/2019/07/03/answering-star-wars-jedi-fallen-orders-lingering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source

OP you clearly came up with this. Nobody talks like that for a statement.

pcgamesn.com/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/protagonist-gender

Yeah so you made that quote up

>“Ultimately we didn’t go with an alien race because we felt like – no pun intended – that would alienate a lot of people. We wanted to make sure there was a real human connection to that character we have in the game.”
Asmussen does admit, however, that he thinks it would be “really cool” to have an alien main character.

gameinformer.com/video-podcast/the-game-informer-show/2019/07/03/answering-star-wars-jedi-fallen-orders-lingering

>Ultimately we didn’t go with an alien race because we felt like that would alienate a lot of people
Did they forget they were making a star wars game when they said this?

This is why every game needs a character creator, the tech is there for good cutscenes with custom characters, why it isn't the industry norm and instead every character is an ugly and lazy facescanned actor is beyond me

EA doesn't know why anyone plays anything besides mobile games and sportsball

>wanting to play females
Dialate and read Seige.

They're talking in code. EA probably said "Well we can't market that"

Every game? What if the game is about a specific characters story?

They just want the dudebro posing with the gun on the cover.

Mass effect told a specific characters story, character customization didn't detract from that one bit
There is absolutely no reason why lara croft games shouldn't have a character customization, you can have limits like, her hair color can only be shades of brunette/skin color can be paler or a bit tanned, basically more customization is always good

A video game is not a movie, even nintendo allows you to customize mario in Odyssey, and he is one of the most recognizable characters in the world

This is what the "a protagonist needs to look exactly like me or I can't relate!" crowd get you.

>not allowing you to pick from multiple races like JK:Academy
Making movies are hard pls understand

Well, when you ere on the side of more content I can't disagree in good faith.

Based EA for literally once not pandering to women worshippers

They'd rather pander to women and fags

Attached: 1555253286813.png (227x239, 61K)

I don't think it's really the gender people are complaining about, it's that people wanted to play as an alien. Might have been the only thing able to salvage this shit.

you clearly haven't seen the outrage from places like resetera over the main character being white and male then

there's no point in any sci-fi featuring aliens unless you're killing them

because no one can relate to non-humans.

Avatar doesn't prove anything, kids that saw through to the ending wondered "why did the bad guys win?"

it's human nature to be incapable of relating to anything different, even men/women can't relate to each other.

Fuck you, I loved Destroy All Humans.

thank god, I really want to play an irishman with fetal alcochol syndrome

Not only can I not relate to aliens but I can't relate to non-whites so I'm glad EA is finally fucking learning. I'm going to buy their games now.

Did you ever try stopping being autistic

You know, it may come as a shock to you, but most men don’t want to play as women. Unless they’re trannies, that is

user, peak performance is when you're a sith man that tries to woo a blue alien jedi woman. And you innovate with your force power by using technology to create glass lightning that lets you paralyze jedi in instantly-forming glass bindings involving some kind of metallic fog that you surround yourself with. Then you can safely deal with Jedi while messing with her until you finally get to turn her into a sith by plowing her until she's utterly defiled by your sith force. Just think how hot that'd be knowing the other Jedi could FEEL her being defiled to the breaking point and then her eyes turn yellow.

what the fuck, unless they mean shit like ithorians "aliens" in star wars have always been human with a different skin color and/or slightly different facial/head features, pretty sure normal fags will be able to relate
I hate modern star wars so good damn much I'm starting to hate old as well

>so i can relate to my character
>character is going to be a wiscracking faggot
>slaughtering soldiers left and right
>while making jokes and not feeling anything
>sassy hipster mowing down scores of fellow humans
yeah i can totally fucking relate to this, thanks

Attached: 1457186089162.png (772x482, 405K)