Why did you stop playing Apex anons? It's the best br yet ever and much better than pubg and fortnite

Why did you stop playing Apex anons? It's the best br yet ever and much better than pubg and fortnite

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_davidthier_files_2019_03_https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_ (960x540, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2019/4/12/18300950/apex-legends-content-decline-update-patch-fortnite
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no solo mode don't care
teamshit is for pussy zoomers with performance anxiety suck my huge futa cock

but its not

because camping is so good even twitch trannies do it

Attached: 1562301408274.jpg (2208x1197, 477K)

No solo queue so I only play it with friends, and my friends aren't drooling retards so they never play.

boring 0 hype game

Because I like Black Out better in Blops 4.

BR as a whole fucking sucks

It’s a spit in the face of Respawn’s original fans and marks the death by EA

Attached: A087EB75-84B3-45E8-81C9-C32634B4191B.jpg (800x800, 176K)

Because the performance is garbage and perhaps having projectile weapons with a shitty netcode isn't a good combination

>performance is garbage
Cheap laptops ain't for gaming kiddo

Fuck off. It runs like shit even compared to TF2. On launch it can crash even when you pick a character.

i played it a fair bit but the new update added fuck all. I want a new map.

Tf2 isn't a br you brainlet, the map size makes it much more demanding

> the best br yet ever
The king of feces is still covered in shit even though he's king.

Attached: 13673809921453.jpg (225x240, 9K)

it was fun for a while but every matched turned out the same. the game desperately needs like 4 more maps in order to keep me playing indefinitely.

TF2 is also has bots and mechas. And both runs on Source.
The map in AL is a compilation of small chunks divided with a pathway like a cave, a valley, or even a corridor. It's not that big.

Battle royale is bad.
Just have a regular free for all deathmatch with respawns disabled, respawn everyone after someone wins.
There, stumbling into shit you can't use and 3 minutes of loading screens between matches fixed.

primarily 3 reasons
1st and foremost, I suck at shootan, I have terrible aim
2nd battle royales are stale and tiresome at this point
3rd and least. The game is ugly as sin, and its characters are genuinely hideous and uninspired. I've come to discover that the mechanics of a game are not enough for me, I ALSO need fantasy/story that I enjoy to look at and "feel"

Attached: DEUUEAUGH.jpg (640x360, 30K)

all brs are shit

Attached: 1547517717143.png (546x565, 42K)

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1545154959603.jpg (179x281, 7K)

Started playing it again with friends now that the new season started but I'm already quitting due to the same problems...

>Little to no updates
>Season 2 patch was nearly 30 fucking gigs
>Map is small as fuck
>Not even 100 people drop
>Barely any buildings/places to loot
>Makes everyone go to the same spots because of this

Just feels so unfinished, and why the FUCK isn't there a new map yet?

Attached: 3pfwcz8.jpg (621x621, 89K)

Respawn were kings of releasing a promising product then doing literally everything but what it needs to survive.
TF2 it was release the game, then just pour on more game modes with matchmakers to make it even more spread thin, no marketing and not addressing the PC/console identical balancing issue.
Apex is ignoring all of the legitimate complaints for "making sure we understand the meta :^)", shoving more vastly overpriced, ridiculously hard to get/timed skins that don't even look good and doing Team Fortress 2's demopan effect in record time. Also ignoring the cripple netcode and general engine problems combined with no gameplay incentive (to actually play games, not grind for vanity) like mutators or alternative modes.

The core game of Apex would be fucking perfect to just throw in a CTF/TDM mode with some respawns, with very little changed.

What do you mean when you say "little to no updates"?
The "patch", which was 20 gigs unpacked btw is the whole game, you had to re-download the whole game.
The other shit you posted is just personal preference, you might prefer running around for 10 minutes until someone camping a km away snipes you like in PUBG, I don't.
I prefer fewer teams in a smaller map and fights being a risk of attracting other teams as well.
The loot has been shit after the update though, seems like they tweaked the loot tables to drop fewer weapons or something.

He means they take forever to update the game, new guns, new legends, new anything takes them literal months, they've even admitted multiple times that they're slow as fuck and that's why the game lost 90% of its playerbase

polygon.com/2019/4/12/18300950/apex-legends-content-decline-update-patch-fortnite

"little to no updates" as in they take over a month to fix any small issue

He's talking about s2 though, I agree that they were literally sitting on their ass until now and season 1 was a fucking joke but they tweaked shit literally three days after the season started.

Played for a month or so then it got stale so I moved on.
If they added more meaningful content more frequently I might have stuck around.
That crash bandicoot cart racer can put out loads of post launch free content so apex has no excuse.

Not enough new content to keep me interested, Season 2 they literally added a few buildings, few monsters stomping around, and that's it, took them nearly a fucking year to add barely any new content.

Attached: AHHHM.png (558x511, 422K)

>update downloads whole game again
Fuck that

It doesn't even matter, unless you're some murrican third worlder still stuck on 10mbps with a data limit.

Because I was unjustly banned of playing the game by EA and thusly promised to not be associated with electronic arts in any way anymore
every other game dev that has banned me so far has been there to talk with me and have given me the time to provide proof of not breaking their rules in any way, EA just fucking stonewalled me and thinks they can't be wrong and that false positives don't exist
fuck EA and the pile of shit they bask in

I probably reported you lol

>Have to literally redownload the entire game
>"Doesn't even matter"

Also it says you're posting from the US kek

Shiteater detected. It's awful practice and incompetent on the same level as having a humongous file sized game.

>the map size makes it much more demanding
You don't know how the source engine works do you?

Can't be, I only visit the US to fuck your mom and she's long dead

Good game, but not enough content, I've won 10 games with each character got to lvl 90 and dropped, best br for sure, but I agree that perfomance is ass, barely have 50-60 fps on low-medium everything and high textures with 1060 6 gb

Attached: 5E7FF69A-F802-4EB3-8A41-BA2E2E812EEB.jpg (909x1024, 60K)

Because BRs are the lowest common denominator genre of games, and I'm not a 12 year old child with no taste.

What do you play?

Reported for what? I have never been reported in the game, I am as regular player as any, I was banned purely because of EAC, which is an unreliable piece of shit, a fucking curse manifested by Epic Games

I am not a very orderly person and whatever I install on my PC, I rarely remove, as you can see
This is not new for me, there are files on my PC that get flagged by shit anticheat measures like EAC, but thus far I've managed to explain them to be false positives by prodividing the game developers information which allows them to determine it to be a false alarm

But EA completely ignores whatever attempts you may have at contacting them. Once they have your money, they have no further obligations with you and you're less than dirt to them. EA doesn't provide service, they just sell their shit and any further assistance is foreign to them
This is why people shouldn't support EA in any shape or form

Attached: 1234124.png (1916x1075, 3.56M)

>Game has been out nearly a year
>No new maps
>No new guns
>Shitty new legends literally no one plays
>Takes weeks to fix anything
>Only new thing added are skins

MAN, I WONDER WHY THE GAME LOST NEARLY 95% OF ITS POPULATION SINCE LAUNCH!

Attached: 382755555.jpg (480x270, 22K)

Cause BR is a phase and I can't wait for the dumb shit to be over

At least half the shit you posted is wrong and / or lies.
Why bother?

no solo/duo queue

>Game has been out nearly a year
So?
>No new maps
So what??? I like the small map
>No new guns
Why do you need new ones?
>Shitty new legends literally no one plays
So what?
>Takes weeks to fix anything
Because the game is so popular they have to find a way to hotfix things instead of releasing patches and bringing the server down
>Only new thing added are skins
That's a bad thing???

I realized that I dont like br alltogether

Im back to titanfall 2

The characters are incredibly ugly, the artstyle in general is generic & restrictive and the battle passes / content updates are extremely disappointing. Fortnite is far superior and it actually gets meaningful content regularly.

Attached: 1555873592368.jpg (2048x1304, 452K)

i don't. play it every few days. no friends to play it with though and no solos so it sucks

I'm bad at FPSs

JFC, please tell me that's not your desktop.

Attached: 2001bowman.gif (333x208, 49K)

I don't get the appeal of battle royale games in general. I don't have the patience to die 100 times in the first 30 seconds of a game before I start actually learning it. The entire premise is just flawed imo

You should consider making your desktop less cluttered

MOZAMBIQUE HERE!

I like the game, I like the characters. I just wish they had some banter between each other.

>t. brainlet

No straight white male character

Crazy Taxi and Taiko no Tatsujin. The original Mario Party occasionally too.

Caustic is straight, white and gasses the minorities. What else do you need?

Everyone knows the Octane is the most based character.

>stop playing

What it's more popular than ever since Season 2

The game came out in february you absolute mongoloid

>you only wantsolo
>people who play with randoms are the ones that have performance anxiety

yikes, you're retarded

Best BR yet doesn't really mean much. Just like those FFXIV retards saying it's the best MMO. It's still an MMO. It's still a BR. They both have elements of gameplay that make it either boring as shit, or sometimes so RNG driven that you're flipping a coin to see if you're gonna have a good time. I'm still playing it this season though.

Attached: 1562461434284.jpg (1506x822, 177K)

You dipshits haven't thought that one through at all.

>develop a battle royale in a competent first person shooter engine
>massive overnight success, they did everything right up to this point
>don't have a plan for frequent content updates
>everyone loses interest with nothing new
what the fuck were they thinking?

I love it even with all the cheaters and SJW propaganda

You can’t have the giant maps with >80 players then. That’s the appeal of the genre for most people

Multiplayer only games are a shitty excuse for having no content.
They make a base for the game and then just stop and release it and that gets boring fast except for zoomer kids and addicts

they really fumbled the ball here, they were laying on a gold mine but their slow as fuck updates and their awful response to cheaters really killed off a ton of the playerbase

I understand the point that they were trying to make about not burning out their devs, but holy shit don't take a break the moment you hit paydirt if they'd just pressed forward and pumped out a few legends,more weapons and a map or 2 with some solo ques or 4 man squads it'd have been golden. instead they decide to relax the moment they had the spotlight.

because BR eventually gets boring when you have to spend the first 10 or so minutes picking up items

I am playing
but when I heard that the new BP would have challenges I didn't think that they would replace regular XP gain
>do dailies
>no way to grind BP levels anymore, suck it
and new Alternator is stupid, making the hop-up good makes sense
making it the best gun doesn't
at least the sound of it is so easy to hear. you know your dead from a mile away
and people still play stupid in ranked mode
>guys if we fuck up early we lose ranking points we sh-
>SUPPLY SHIP HERE WE COME

Please, enlighten me then.

>better than pubg and fortnite
Skill ceiling is so much higher in fortnite. Dunno about PUBG cause it's so slow paced but you are a shitter.

>it's better cuz it's harder
Nah the building mechanic is for underage autists who played Minecraft since they were babies

cheaters. solo queue gets you stuck with 80% bad players.
imagine this combo; solo queue, but you carry your crap rando team to final 3 squads, get zipped by an aimbotter.

Lol building is the most technical new skill ever put into a shooter and you can make any argument against it hehehehehe

>So what?

great arguments