Whats the best way to get a free overwatch account?

whats the best way to get a free overwatch account?

Attached: card-overwatch-7eff92e1257149aa.jpg (432x360, 64K)

bump you bastards

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Overwatch is cheap as fuck on key reseller sites you tard or you can wait for free weekends that they randomly do

you suck and fuck and feed and seed and sneed your local bigender transfolk plussize blizzard employee for a special bundle which comes with all of zarya's skins unlocked

so can you buy me one please?

It's called downloading Paladins.

If you ask again on July 14th at 2pm. I guarantee that I will personally buy you it

Screen cap this. I’m a man of my word

but paladins suck

dude thank you but I can´t wait that long. can you buy it now?

Where’s the fun in that?

It's literally just Overwatch without getting banned for using emotes and no gay ass mide-match character swapping.

the fun is in me playing the game. We can play together if you want.

too bad the game is dead

and overwatch is worse

Maybe if you do competative, but the normal queue time is still less then a minute.

Attached: IMG_20181228_212302.jpg (1356x1428, 221K)

ill give u a copy for a dick pic, but only if your dick is small

If you really want it, you’ll actually try again next week

it´s pretty average, but I get the feeling you will trick me and not give me the account in the end.

> Yea Forums once thought that the matchmaking is fixed because they couldn't get a win rate over 50%

Attached: 848.jpg (1200x800, 298K)

The whole game’s a mess
>have like a 40% win rate
>still have Masters because you get so much more SR from a single win than from multiple losses

pure bullshit

>51% winrate and I still drop because I'm playing a main instead of going roulette on one of the troll picks.

*Main tank

I actually miss GOATS in comp since you could BTFO dps babbies really hard

not being an underaged ESL nigger with no job begging on Yea Forums to play a terrible game

Well technically the account on Battlenet is free. You just need to buy Overwatch for like $20 and the you can launch it.

That's how ELO works. You get less punished for loosing if you had a winning streak before.

>t. wagecuck
kys you pathetic worm

Honestly. Widow and Hanzo actively ruin the game that they actually made me appreciate GOATs
>how about we give this sniper who can spit out 250 damage in a single hit on enlarged projectile hitboxes even more mobility and a new ability to let him dish out 480 free damage in quick succession
Scatter was a stupid ability but Storm Arrows and the arrow speed increase were just stupid

>is on Yea Forums begging for a shit game
lmao

If you unironically can't afford a $20 dollar game then you don't deserve to play it

enjoy your day off slave.

Shill more, ESL.

why would I pay for something when I can get if for free?

He’s got a point but y’know; there always the shame of asking for a hand out

we´re on an anonymous board tho, how can I be ashamed?

Personal shame

if this post gets trips I will send you mine
lets roll

>Begging for a 14,99$ game
Oh Yea Forums what happened....

so why don´t you buy it for me then?

You would need to pay me more than 15$ to play overwatch again

I have a copy of o*verw*tch collecting dust, why do you want it? its essentially sóysoaked TF2

Attached: fdfdfd.jpg (2988x1616, 429K)

>Beggingfag
>Wants to play fucking SJWatch
Gee i wonder why

>why do you want it?
cause I got 3 accounts banned and I´m not paying for them anymore. can u giv me yours?

PMed you the key
Enjoy.

Trying to hard now user.
2/10 made me reply

fortress 2

>brags about money
>bactracks when he needs to pull out his wallet
heh

every day is my day off, I work from home lmaoooo
enjoy not being able to play video games because you're POOR lmfaooooo

Doing what? Like making a website or something?

fucking your mom
she pays extra to humiliate you online because she's ashamed she raised an esl beggar

dude everyone knows that jobs where you work from home are bottom of the barrel shittier outsourced gigs that nobody with any dignity would ever touch. Please if you won´t buy me ow, stop relying on this thread and embarrassing yourself.

I'm not sure you understand what esl stands for, user

Attached: 1548743400478.gif (275x224, 442K)

>Banned 3 times therefore losing 3 fucking accounts according to your own dumb post
>Dude i need another one I am so poor!
Cant tell if this is straight up bait or you'll say anything for pityshit

>give Paladins a try before OW came out
>come back to it after three years of OW
Game is actually really fun. The deck system is nice and all the heroes feel worth playing. There's also no Doomfist, Sombra, or Hammond, which is a plus.

Attached: 1397513464272.jpg (95x117, 8K)

Fucking hell, man. I’m not even the same dude, I was just asking.

This thread has to be a joke, reported.

Me sucking my dick

play paladins