Why was she so dumb?

Why was she so dumb?

Attached: P5_Makoto_Nijima-e1558499525817.png (534x503, 77K)

She's a woman

That's a cartoon. It doesn't have any level of intelligence.

>dumb

Huh?

Autism

Naoto reference

if she was so conscientious of the rules how come her outfit was different from the rank-file students?

Oh shit. Deepest lore. But now I can't dislike Naoto without looking like a hypocrite.

>insulting the Mitsuru of Persona 5

You really have some great degree of shit taste

But being the Mitsuru of P5 is a perfectly valid reason to be insulted

Yukiko and Makoto are both Mitsuru of their own game because they are the embodiment of perfection

But Mitsuru was such a fucking uppity cunt
I went out of my way not to romance her, because I knew then she'd be forced to marry some rich old fat fuck

>Oh what's this?
>Oh... it's just money...

>You didn't do well on the test? Guess I'll throw this equipment we could use to save the world into the trash

Fuck Mitsuru

Because they're rancid shite you mean.

>Fuck Mitsuru
Yes please

someone post the autistic Makoto pasta please

Attached: 1496998930715.png (669x286, 117K)

So this is Yea Forums huh? I'll stick to bant

Just like me xD

Please stop, Makoto is not for prostitution and suicide.

Better than haru tho

What the fuck is this supposed to mean

>Workaholic lawyer sister has overbearing expectations for herself and Makoto based on what happened to their dad
>The sisters care for each other and both strive to excel in their professional lives despite institutional barriers for women
>Makoto is investigating a group of gangsters who want students to be drug mules
>These gangsters also use blackmail to extort people into doing what they want

>Instead of the gangsters having dirt on Sae or Makoto, and pushing Makoto to be a drug mule that way, the gangsters are just paying another random NPC kid to do it and then Makoto acts in the stupidest way possible out of nowhere to confront these gangsters and then they blackmail her by taking her picture while she's in a club

I do not understand how the writing team couldn't marry these two story threads together. As a result, the boss of the palace where you get Makoto is some literally who that the party barely knows or interacts with.

Attached: 1555304560661.png (497x488, 136K)

Hey I wrote these but never saved em; was just having some dumb fun (can't remember if cuck, snuff or suicide ending). Post em of you got em.

Mitsuru at least despite being the know-it-all president if the student council she had soul and personality, unlike Makoto, who has one of the weakest confidant stories of the whole saga and thinks of nothing but studying...

this guy drew her having sex with kamoshida. Was prob the smartest thing Makoto has ever doen desu

The only nice confidants in Persona 5 are the slut reporter and the failed politician.

fpbp