Leaks general, post all the leaks you have here

Attached: D8HdaGaU8AIcFCp.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIZKBbzv-KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I would get in trouble for posting my butthole.

Pokémon sword and shield are gonna suck
Masuda told me himself and then he laughed

mario will be in smash 6

Europa spear will have med HP up.

this is nintendo delete your post

The faucet in my bathtub won't completely turn off unless I manually turn off the water line to it.

My peeper is leaking lol

>master chief is revealed to be black this whole time
>cortana was actually controlled by 343 guilty spark ever since her first trip into the halo network in halo 1
>sargeant johnson comes back
>arbiter is killed by a female sangheili who takes over the covenant

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Taking a fat shot right now so I guess my ass is leaking

Attached: the leek that breaks v.jpg (1200x1313, 128K)

It's been a while, Yea Forums. How do you feel about it?

Attached: Grinch.jpg (1280x1037, 268K)

Skyrim for the Xbox Skarlet and PS5

I have a water leak in the kitchen, can I post here too?

I heard there are videogames

>arbiter is killed by a female sangheili who takes over the covenant
change that to Arbiter having a heroic sacrifice and then a female sangheli takes charge
>sargeant johnson comes back
wouldn't be the first time

i have a leaky penis help me bros

Attached: 1531889827405.jpg (300x360, 38K)

Use a rubber band or something

put duck tape on the hole

Has anyone ever cross referenced the actual banjo art in the mosaic to the one in the grinch leak? It’d be pretty fukken weird if they actually lined up

And I know. Literally cope. But I’m more curious than anything.

Use your finger

I feel fucking retarded in retrospect. But really out of all of those I only really wanted Banjo. So I'm happy now. I do wish Shadow could at least be a skin like Daisy though. Also Geno could be cool for moveset potential but he's too relatively unknown AND old as well.

THE SMASH DLC CHARACTERS WILL BE SLASH KAMEI FROM SNOWBOARD KIDS AND THE VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE FROM BEETLE ADVENTURE RACING

>Smash leaks
>"The Hero" DLC will be released on August 15.

>"Banjo-Kazooie" doesn't have an actual date other than Fall 2019 but they will have their "Nuts and Bolt" design as skins, this will be shown during their "Fighter Pass Announcement/Release trailer",
>Similar to Snake's Codec and Palutena's Guidance, Gruntilda will spas insults to the fighters on stage BUT it won't be including all of the Fighters, only up to characters from Melee(With both Banjo/Kazooie were planned for but was scrapped)
>There will 3 remixed music: Spiral Mountain, Banjo-Kazooie iconic theme(both remixed by Grant Kirkhope) and the "Final Battle" will be remixed by someone else
>Lastly for this DLC specifically, there will be Mii costumes of both Rare and Microsoft, which are: Conker, Steve, Master Chief and Perfect Dark.

>The next Fighter will be a humanoid female.

Perfect Dark is my favorite Rare character.

HOLY SHI

Attached: Scream TV OST leak Smash.png (1152x503, 70K)

Battlefield: Bad Company 3 will be the next Battlefield game.

Contra Rogue Corps is getting delayed for polish due to the reception

Next title after Rogue Corps will be done by Wayforward, licensed out but still in planning phase. Won't be announced for another 2 years. Intended to be a sequel to Contra 4 by Wayforward.

A new Momotaro Dentetsu game is being developed, licensed to Nintendo (don't know who at Nintendo is making it tho) for the Switch.

New Metal Gear Solid will be announced either at TGS or the Game Awards. Q4, before the year is over, will have Hayter return as Snake, I know no details beyond this.

Sequel to Bomberman R has been in development since the first ones launch, should be announced before the 2020 olympics.

Konami is one of several companies invited to be involved in a videogame segment of the opening ceremony and plan to utilize imagery and sounds from MGS, Power Pro Kun, Bomberman, PES, and Silent Hill. Details aren't really known beyond resource requests involving sound effects, music and character art.

Konami is looking to follow in Capcom's footsteps, citing releases such as Monster Hunter World, REMake2, Resident Evil 7 and DMCV as what they want to do with their own IPs.

Just looked into it. Both are facing the same direction with the same general “theme” but Kazooie is clearly in a different pose. Neat idea though.

A Video Game is confirmed for coming out at some point

GTA VI has only been in development for a few months now. Location/time period are still undecided.

>The next Fighter will be a humanoid female
big if true

>>The next Fighter will be a humanoid female.
That's all the info you have for now, or you're all holding back from revealing the surprise? If the latter, is it someone unexpected and/or from a company that hasn't been in Smash?

Memes aside it is weird thinking about what smash 6 will be. Surely there is no way it could top ultimate's roster... right? Seems fitting there could be an entire reboot to the series however that may be

One of the first things Sakurai stated during Ultimates reveal was that this was a special ocasion, a one time thing, and that next smash won't have this many characters

>Steve will be a Mii costume
OH NO NO NO NO NO STEVEBROS, WE GOTTEN TO COCKY

Attached: IMG_42738.jpg (900x973, 93K)

>Contra Rogue Corps is getting delayed for polish due to the reception
KEK. Nice to know that they finally kind of care about something, though.
This. Let's enjoy it to its fullest.

Big Marring this year

OP is going to suck a big black cock in the next 5 minutes.

>Game is in development
>Locationand time period not decided yet
Lmao, that shit would be decided in preproduction you retard.

Attached: SpiritedDearFeline-mobile.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Attached: BIG MARRING.jpg (259x194, 5K)

What a coincidence, i was just about to make a thread.
Hey Smash Fans, have you ever heard of Undertale? Or perhaps... Ys 9?
Keep an eye out.

>BUT it won't be including all of the Fighters, only up to characters from Melee(With both Banjo/Kazooie were planned for but was scrapped)
Nice fake

It makes me appreciate the moment we are experiencing right now even more not knowing who the (possibly) 2 last fighters will be. Coming from a complete smashfag since I got melee for christmas in 2001 bundled with gamecube I honestly feel like Banjo's reveal was the peak of what I could expect from the franchise as it has been represented to this time. There are no surprises or ultra hype moments left for me at this point, the only reps I could think of that would be good additions would probably be doom guy and maybe crash as a jab at sony. Maybe I'm just growing up too

>The next Fighter will be a humanoid female
>Shantae 5 is coming soon
>WayFoward released the opening of the game on their YouTube channel
>Window that looks similar to the"Smash logo" appears in few frames in the beginning
>Shantae is one of the most popular indie characters
SHE'S IN

Attached: 5782207852.jpg (618x1000, 408K)

>cares about smash
>Maybe I'm just growing up
nah

>Konami is looking to follow in Capcom's footsteps, citing releases such as Monster Hunter World, REMake2, Resident Evil 7 and DMCV as what they want to do with their own IPs.

I want to believe you user, I really do.

Dude, Smash's logo IS a fucking normal existing round window.

World of Warcraft 10.0 will be the last major expansion.

After its launch it they will be using major updates as 'mini expansions' while reworking the framework so that old dead content has mythic+ versions that fit into the mythic+ metagame, with seasonal raid tiers being updated to end game for mythic world first raiding, with mythic+ mode for world firsters.

What the fuck ever happened to this? Are we gonna get it as a nextbox and PS5 launch title or some shit?

Attached: reggie yeah.gif (308x267, 1.74M)

I'm not gonna lose sleep over characters like Pichu and Ice Climbers not being seen again

The next smash can be called ultimate 2 and literally have everything ever that was in all smash games return. That would be the ultimate game

About time WoW finally died. What the fuck is Blizz gonna do once it dies? Rely on Classic? We all know Overwatch 2 is gonna bomb. Starcraft is dead. Diablo 4 will probably be ass.

Attached: 1562404312843.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Attached: 1296966477957.jpg (252x240, 10K)

The nostalgia and fun factor still brings together my group of friends through the beginnings of our actual adulthood (mid 20's) so I'd say there is at least something meaningful there

In other words, it's about time blizzard finally dies

Jatsu tsappari dikkari dallan
Tittari tillan titstan dullaa,
Dipidapi dallaa ruppati rupiran
Kurikan kukka ja kirikan kuu

Attached: mkultra_archive035.png (1980x1109, 2.22M)

It'll most likely be another dark time for the company, like Nintendo in the early 2010s. They have too much money to truly die.

HOLY SHIT

Team Fortress 3

Fucking Ryan in Smash is more possible than a "3" in a Valve's game series

anyone else enjoy watching leakers get exposed

pick your main

Attached: zdhr14gp143z.jpg (2048x1536, 313K)

Wolverine

I maining Kirkland paper towel rolls

what the FUCK am I supposed to do against the inevitable piss leak that trickles into my pants a minute after I zip up? I've all sorts of painful squeezing and shit but it still comes

Attached: 1526652173185.jpg (747x747, 30K)

>Smash logo in her window
Did you fucks forget that she's already in the game?

Spiderman

TF3 could be fun but valve barely has anyone that can make games anymore, they're focused on experimental shit
plus TF2's entire economy would need to be ported if such a thing happened, otherwise there would be a complete shitstorm
doom, pharmacybro, and moon knight
use a piece of toilet paper to wipe your dick if it's one of those trickle-y pees that resists shaking

Capcom here, Don't believe this poster, they are clearly lying. Kellogs Vs Capcom is being developed for a mid 2020 release, we thought that image that was making the rounds ages ago was pretty cool so we called up Mr Kellogs and he said it was a great idea. Pre order bonus will include Evil Ryu and Frosted Tony, as well as 4 costumes. Chester Cheetah will be a special guest DLC and part of the first season pass. Proof has been attached to this post for Yea Forums's consideration.

Attached: proof.jpg (293x125, 9K)

Actually just take a cotton swab and push it all the way in there

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

>not maining the exit receipt checker guy

Go ask your doctor for help you pleb.

I will find you and fucking murder you if this is true

The Ken art already completely didn't match user

>>The next Fighter will be a humanoid female.
or a male misteken for a female

Attached: ___ash_crimson____by_dark_comics-d39y3ex.jpg (400x495, 192K)

Attached: l.jpg (2313x1662, 572K)

Combo pizza

Attached: Costco.jpg (780x779, 212K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QIZKBbzv-KM

Cock and ball torture

>humanoid female
It's Miku

Nope. It’s Mai.

Attached: F1383E3E-71DD-487C-B458-C21B1DA2B4E1.jpg (640x853, 72K)

Explain? Do you piss yourself on the reg? Or do you just have trouble shaking it out when you're done?

My diapers are leaking a bit :3

>boobs
gross

Who?

Unlike every other post in this thread, I (sort of) work in the industry (as a journalist). Here's the very little that I know:

Half-Life 3 was in development in the early 2010s. Gaben got frustrated with some of the tech involved in the demo they were creating and rage killed the whole project. He's still bitter about it to this day. Half-Life 3 will not happen for as long as Gaben works for Steam. He's actually grown to hate the entire idea of Half-Life 3. And by the time he retires the IP will be so old that there'll be no demand for a part 3 anyway. So don't expect it to ever happen.

Kojima is an egomaniac who literally brings up his interactions with Hollywood celebrities in every single conversation. Even if those "interactions" are just some actor "liking" his tweets. He wants to be a director/screenwriter SO FUCKING BAD and is only in the video game industry to try to impress Hollywood so they'll hire him.

Cyberpunk 2077 hasn't had gameplay shown off for a reason. Shit looks fun as fuck, but it's nowhere near the mindblowing experience everyone's expecting it to be and they know that. They've just built hopes up to an unrealistic level and they're worried any footage would bring people back down to earth and kill the hype.

Elder Scrolls 6 is shooting for like 2024. We won't see Elder Scrolls 7 until the late 2030s at the very least. Maybe even the 2040s.

Any dev on the west coast (or Sweden) is a lost cause. They all been taken over by lunatics.

Sony is considering 4th quarter 2020 release for PS5. But I was told sometime in 2021 is more likely.

Xbox is a dead brand. No one in the industry is even talking about the Xbox 4 and no one cares.

Grand Theft Auto 6 is in Liberty City. Again. Won't release until sometime after the PS5 comes out.

Reddit has more legit leaks than this site does. You guys are seen as a joke in the industry. It used to be every dev in the industry used this site. I've seen programmers on Yea Forums during their breaks.

weak bait but will get (You)s