People go on about how Claptrap is annoying

>People go on about how Claptrap is annoying
>Nobody mentions how actually fucking obnoxious GLADOS is by interrupting the game constantly

Claptrap sucks, but this reeks of Yea Forums's Valve drone bias and how they could unironically love such a shit character - seriously, everytime she sticks her head in she's like the studio audience APPLAUSE sign to remind autistic Valve fans when the funny happened, it's so fucking lame. (And killer robot jokes? I'm pretty sure Futurama was more than a decade old when this was made.)

Oh and Poker Night 1 > Poker Night 2, not even up for debate. Unless you want to play Omaha poker (which is a good addition, not gonna lie), the annoying characters and dialogue that literally stops the game from progressing (claptrap, glados, even good characters like Sam do it) stops it from being good, even if Brock and Ash are well written and charming. The first games cast doesn't get in the way with annoying, stupid voices, seriously, did they even consider how annoying two robot voices with a filter could be? Poker Night 2 just feels like the louder, dumber sequel that's in love with itself

Attached: image_original.jpg (570x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/>People go on about how Claptrap is annoying/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haven't I seen this thread before?

who fucking cares

I bought poker night 1 few days ago and actually had a good time, I don't think that 2 is worth buying if your main goal are unlockables, prise wise mostly

DÉJÀ VU
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

I sought out a key and it's KIND OF worth it for the Omaha variant, there are no quality Omaha poker games on Steam either.

As for texas hold 'em now that I got all the items, I stick to vanilla Poker Night 1. Even the menus are faster in the first game.

JUST

I laughed when I've realised that Sam doesn't know what he's doing.

Nobody is more insufferable than that "geeky" webcomic faggot from the first game.

He's fine, and it sounds like you got some self hate going on

Both Sam & Max say that

Based

Yea Forums's just mad they can't buy it

very interesting yes

Attached: 1553028498298.jpg (113x31, 2K)

Yeah but I want to fuck Glados so it’s all good

I bought it for the hats, stayed for the poker.
Also Glados>Craptrap

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/>People go on about how Claptrap is annoying/

what in the fuck is happening, what a strange thing to force

You post this thread every 6 hours go the fuck to sleep nigga

You can't fuck Glados

what is compelling you to spam these threads

>35 results
the face of mental illness

*Looks at hole cards*

I raise.

I'm sick of Yea Forumsalvedrones constantly praising GLadOS as a character. She's not funny at all. That and Poker Night 2 really disappointed me.

Things are getting heated in the Poker Night 2 fanbase

the only annoying part about cl497я49 was constant nagging about quests in bl1

Everytime I see copy pasta, I lose one day of my life.

Why

>only real experience I have with playing poker is these games
>end up gambling with a coworker
>I try to act a bit to make it seem like I'm doing worse than I am
>it works and he ends up bluffing on a crap hand
>I call, he has a pair and I have a straight
>win 10 bucks

Thanks Poker Night