SMASH NEWCOMERS

ALL YOU FUCKS SAID SHE COULDN'T BE IN

I KNEW IT

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Attached: ISSHEINBOYS.png (1317x692, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GravRushCentral/status/1138059458079272961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2 spots left
>OP reeks of desperation and despair

*AHEM
FUCK SPIRITS

Attached: 2340569806.png (420x412, 115K)

calm down retard. this doesn't mean shit

SHE IS IN!!!!
as an assist trophy already

It's going to be an Undertale character
We had a similar reference in Persona 5 just before Joker was announced

Attached: undertale for smash.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Shut up spirit

Attached: Proton Otis.jpg (1024x485, 104K)

That's a fake smash ball though

This is too uncanny to be a coincidence. Think the devs are down to earth enough to be aware of their audience and are trying to generate hype/speculation conspiracies around their character through smash on purpose. Wouldn't be mad if she got in though.

the DLC has bee full sausage so far, so there surely got to be a female coming in soon.

Yeah, that's totally what's happening lmao

Unfortunately, it's very likely Edelgard if that leak is real. It's been right about everything else.

The fuck? What about Piranha Plant and Kazooie?

No she fucking isn't. She's a spirit.

>All these patternfags saying she can't be in because she's a spirit
>not realizing the true pattern

>Pirannah Plant
>Joker
>Hero
>Banjo&Kazooie
All of their games are dead in the west

>ywn fuck Shantae so hard her hair becomes that messy

What? Where?

deltarune

Pirahna plant was everyone misreading a guidance, he's male

PP wasn't part of the paid DLC pack and Kazooie only got in with the condition of being attached to a sausage.

If you're gonna have three boys and add a girl, but then add a boy in the same slot, that made you go from 1:3 female to male ratio down to 1:4. It's probably more noticeable because of Hero being 4 different boys who basically all got added.

he was just using smash to shill his game because it came out around the same time

>anons keep saying Crash is dead because of "no new game = dead lol"
He's in

Attached: 1558749277056.png (540x900, 376K)

They also have companions accompanying them in the mural. I know who else will be in if our theories are correct...

Coco better be an alt skin. No reason for it when she has the exact same moveset in N. Sane Trilogy.

I forgot the image.

Attached: unknown.png (539x511, 421K)

>anons keep saying Crash is dead because of "no new game = dead lol"
Literally who is saying this
CTR just came out

>weird coincidence probably
Yes, that's exactly what it is. You patternfags are truly delusional.

Reimu with Yin Yang orbs confirmed!

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.859989.jpg (1000x1319, 397K)

Studio Trigger animators probably: “Oh boy, I sure do love Smash Bros. I’m gunna put in a Smash Easter egg in the project I’m currently working on to show my appreciation for the games.”

Shantae will never be in Smash.

Fake Crash is more likely, it'd be nice to see Coco though.
pic related
I've seen plenty and yes they are retarded.

Attached: Crash_3_Aku_Aku.png (403x570, 151K)

There are no patterns
There are no rules
There isn't a secret you've unraveled
If you want to know who it is so bad, wait for dataminers to show it. Brave was Hero. Banjo's code is most likely literally Banjo. We'll know in a few months

3 things make a coincidence. There's no pattern here, no hint Nintendo is trying to give. It just worked out that way.

Kazooie isn't a companion, she's a playable character.

I just want to hug her from behind and smell her messy hair.

Could just be a clever marketing technique. What generates clicks more than desperate smash posters? Nothing.

This has been a thing since forever, it's nothing

Attached: 706340f7c67d88302db9326e197253c3_original.png (700x931, 692K)

Honestly this kind of makes sense when you realize the companions would make it easy to distinguish between base roster and dlc at a glance
Then again, ice climbers exist and kazooie is part of the character, leaving him with nothing

I'm not that involved with the patterns for the DLC fighters. If we can get the Hero(es) from Dragon Quest after we got Joker, then I believe that there aren't any rules for the fighters they chose for the DLC. I just wanted to make a joke about how I want Kat in the game because her game isn't popular in the West along each DLC fighter having someone else accompanying them. If she manages to be a fighter in the game then there truly are no rules.

Attached: 2da18051b7546ce1a7191e2c3227a103.jpg (1000x1450, 125K)

Paired with a Gravity Rush 3 Switch exclusive announcement.

Thank you user

I'm more hopeful for a port of 1 and 2 to the Switch more than anything. However, Toyama said this. twitter.com/GravRushCentral/status/1138059458079272961

The devs are not "down to earth." They endlessly rile up their fanbase of screeching horny incels to constantly harass Sakurai and Nintendo into to putting their fap bait into Smash. Because they know if they stopped, the entire series would fade back into obscurity.

You're lucky she's even a spirit.

Attached: 1446538086793.jpg (500x403, 57K)

I think it's more about the fact that "plant" is a feminine word in a lot of language like spanish or french

What leak?

The last 2 characters will be Edelgard and Sylux for some godforsaken reason.

I unironically want her in Smash. She's pratically one of the first big indie game characters. Zun's games more or less put bullet hells on the map and she'd be a indie rep.

That, and just think of Zun's music getting remixes by the Smash team. It'd be god-tier

I guess 'down to earth' wasn't the best way to phrase my thoughts. What I meant is that they know their fanbase will eat up the possibility of smash dlc for their character by starting conspiracies with this trailer so they are feeding into the smash hype machine to start speculation and general discussion which get their character more widely known and advertise their games more

Sakurai and especially corporate Nintendo highly likely don't give a shit what companies are harassing them for characters. They are calling the shots for smash guest characters at this point to optimize who they think will generate the most profit and future relations with other game companies. It is known by the industry to be a proven money machine especially for dlc / 3rd party franchises