You DID beat Nioh

Right user?

Attached: Nioh_20190312052838.jpg (3840x2160, 388K)

I actually stopped fairly late in the game, because I got bored. The lack of enemy variety killed the game for me.

Did you do the DLC? I also stopped fairly late into the game for the same reason you stated, but I picked it back up a year or so later.

After the mediocre Dark Souls 3... no. Just no.

Even Bloodborne was a little disappointment.

All the way to Way of the Nioh.
Didn't get a Nioh 2 Alpha code though. Where the fuck is the Open Alpha before they end up making more mistakes?

Nioh is quite different from Souls. Based on what you didn't like in those you may enjoy it more.

It's exactly the same shit

I drained every drop of fun out of it.

Attached: nioh.png (162x55, 16K)

It's really not, a large amount of the similarities end up superficial and playing it in the same way is the worst approach you can make, which only becomes more apparent the more you play and learn.

Yes, I didn't buy it and I won

>she got away with it

Yes. Fuck Maria and I would fuck Maria. But seriously, I had to cheese the shit out of her.

>chess is exactly the same shit as checkers

She ain't shit until any difficulty above WotSamurai where she starts the fight doing her powerup and does it immediately after any headshot or Ki break. Even then though the strategy is mainly the same, high reliance on dash and dodge attacks to poke and keep up with her, with heavy punishes on her waves.

I stopped some time after beating Sanada iirc, I remember beating some of the DLC but honestly just got bored of the gameplay loop
I really need to beat the last few bosses eventually but I'm currently burnt out hard on all video games

I find it's good to mix up what weapon you use or practice different things to keep it fresh, there's a lot of stuff to work on in combat.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OPEN ALPHA

Attached: 1513894693703.gif (225x203, 488K)

Yeah, why?

Same desu

finished way of the nioh + dlc
shit was cash
odachi all the way
I hope we will get more enemy variety in nioh2 and more weapons

combat is different
everything else is souls
prove me wrong

Mission format.

gear matters more than stats

Items are way the fuck different.
Having instanced missions is way the fuck different.
Multiplayer is pretty different.

And there's a fuckton of things that touch combat - stamina, elements, movesets, stances - which are monumentally different.

Up until the epilogue, im not touching some tentacle beast with a thousand eyes. I might be a fag for that, but there are certain things im too scared on seeing. Before that i had great fun with the game, very challenging and fun combat. Dunno about the mobs having small variety criticism, its not even like they matter, you just wanna run through them to get to the bosses, they still cause problems for me, like the wheel assholes or the giant cyclops.

Not the DLCs

Soundin like one right now. If you really have to, then just summon someone to take care of it. He's not even a difficult boss. The variety thing is overstated, the enemies themselves are good, just at times it doesn't use it's variety properly and doesn't have enough large group fights, plus damage is screwed so you don't spend enough time with them per fight to appreciate the movesets they have.

I just need to beat the last DLC mission. But After not playing it for so long maybe I should start a new playthrough.

i rememver completely steamrolling Maria on the first try, but then never being able to beat her again.

Is the game worth it for $20?

I actually beat maria and got tired of it
I guess im gonna finish it before 2 comes out
What happens after than anyway ?
Btw maria is best girl hands down

No real need. Just replay a few missions or do some co-op to get back into the swing of things. Personally I always find the game easy to get back into.
Absolutely. Even without DLC there's a lot of content and a really fun system to get into should you aim to do so, with plenty to master and play around with.
The rest of the DLC has a bunch of excellent levels and pure kino moments, can't say more.
>maria is best girl
That's not Saiorse.

What a weird way to spell Tomoe.

Yeah maybe I will do that, but I also kinda want to try new weapons like the axe or the spear.

:3

Attached: Nioh_20190124045256.jpg (3840x2160, 793K)

Good idea. The weapons are all pretty cool, you can respec easy if you need skill points and you get even more with Proficiency.